Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? (6976 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ok then, better not keep me waiting for too long.
You know what I mean...

Maybe I will maybe I won't, who's to say? tongue
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Maybe I will maybe I won't, who's to say? tongue

Hmmm...
Your choice, but it's always good to clear the air...if that's the right idiom.
Transparency is key!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
Your choice, but it's always good to clear the air...if that's the right idiom.
Transparency is key!

Ok, it's my bedtime. Goodnite. cool
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Ok, it's my bedtime. Goodnite. cool
Alright then...
Good night!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

I don't get it.
How are we the same?

I just described the little I know about him.
Besides, any proof we are the same person?
I dont get it.

Oh, by the way...about bringing Britboy close to Bigcowhorn?
Let's just say Britboy minds his business.
A legion of forces is unearthed when he's awoken from his peaceful slumber, far away in uncharted waters. grin
...he won't do shiit grin

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:
Bigcowhorn, I told you this STANK COW is a LESBIAN.
...young lady what have u done right now?
....u just touch a devil by its tail ,wait 4 me

FYI the difference between us is that"Am open ,while u are a " Pretender"
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

You two are not the same. One is you and the other is who you really want to be hence the endless praise singing. I minored in psychology. Unless you are a major you can't beat me.
...Do you know one thing that will never change in nairaland?

Guess pls ...
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Do you know one thing that will never change in nairaland?

Guess pls ...

Fake man?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Fake man?
...Nooooope wink

Guess again!?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Fake man?
...Nooooope wink

Guess again!? The answer is looking at u right there
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Nooooope wink

Say what you want to say and stop all these guess what games.
Kwo okwu!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Say what you want to say and stop all these guess what games.
Kwo okwu!
...Am not talking 2 u enemy!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Nooooope wink

Only thing I see looking at me is Kingsteve and his second moniker, LondonStreetSweeper.

Wait..... pride
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Am not talking 2 u enemy!
I know where that comes from...that feeling of betrayal and jealousy.
Hehehehe!

Just so you know, there's freedom of association.
Yeah...I read minds too!
Don't bother trying to explain or refute this fact.

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

I know where that comes from...
Hehehehe!

Just so you know, there's freedom of association.
Yeah...I read minds too!
Don't bother trying to explain or refute this fact.
...I just hate u eh , good u read mind ,
... But u are so nons..ensical ,no offence
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Only thing I see looking at me is Kingsteve and his second moniker, LondonStreetSweeper.

Wait..... pride
I see you're trying so hard to invoke the wrath of the fiend...not friend, but the FIEND!
The deity
The unseen
The psychopath
The Britboy.

Be careful of what you wish for boy!
Be very careful!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

I see you're trying so hard to invoke the wrath of the fiend...not friend, but the FIEND!
The deity
The unseen
The psychopath
The Britboy.

Be careful of what you wish for boy!
Be very careful!

Lolz

Come and bite me.

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I just hate u eh , good u read mind ,
... But u are so nons..ensical ,no offence

You seem unbreakable, but Kingsteve with his infinite wisdom knows exactly where and how to hit one below the belt.

I finally got your number! (Idiom, not your digits)

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Wait..... pride
...leave that boy with his stupidity

Question : what will never change

Answer: my hate for that bitch , Arorom nro maka ya , where I was crushing her face in a highway with enough beatings like my days of cult only to wake up with " Aka gbajiri agbaji" ...my heart was burning nairaland egbugom cry cry

I no u hear Igbo? common am not even pure Igbo but am speaking it , experience made m learn pure igbo
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

You seem unbreakable, but Kingsteve with his infinite wisdom knows exactly where and how to hit one below the belt.

I finally got your number! (Idiom, not your digits)

...u got my numbers ? grin
Do you know who u are dealing with ?
Idioms or no idioms ,don't ever think am soft grin grin grin grin grin grin

When u see me take decision u will forever runaway from me, which I still like ur attention now ,
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...young lady what have u done right now?
....u just touch a devil by its tail ,wait 4 me

FYI the difference between us is that"Am open ,while u are a " Pretender"

Your crazy ass want all women to hate men and lick on other women funky asses like you and your re.tarded crew do.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Lolz

Come and bite me.

I'll be there to have a chunk of your flesh in a jiffy.
I see your small intestines...
Just the way I love 'em.
Your gall bladder looks rusty, but I'll nibble on them as snacks.

I'll be right there!

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Your crazy ass want all women to hate men and lick on other women funky asses like you and your re.tard crew do.
...tweiker kingsteve did I hate them , u wretc.hed fa.t bit@h of no parental guidance ,
....mods are always on ur side if not I will make u hate the air u breathe , ugly thing
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Your crazy ass want all women to hate men and lick on other women funky asses like you and your re.tard crew do.
...how I wish those innocent and sweet whitemen kill all u blacks in those ur ghetto metropolis ,
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Lolz

Come and bite me.
...U nid deepfeel to help u chase this boy back to her mom's breast ,
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by SisterFire(f): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2020
bitchiaa:

Ok, it's my masturbation time. Goodnite. cool
............I wonder how u live ,because as fat as u are no man needs u but masturbation comes calling at all time at ur wee door nonstop ...

Itsme01 dis is another bitch on the block...

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Britboy:

I'll be there to have a chunk of your flesh in a jiffy.
I see your small intestines...
Just the way I love 'em.
Your gall bladder looks rusty, but I'll nibble on them as snacks.

I'll be right there!

Kingsteve, you forgot to change you writing pattern and accent. Some tough guy you are.

Nice selfie though. Reminds me of the way they kill thieves here in Nigeria

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U nid deepfeel to help u chase this boy back to her mom's breast ,

Deepfeel is busy with his new igbo wife. 10 horses can't drag him away.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u got my numbers ? grin
Do you know who u are dealing with ?
Idioms or no idioms ,don't ever think am soft grin grin grin grin grin grin

When u see me take decision u will forever runaway from me, which I still like ur attention now ,

Ohhh, you make me laugh.
For some reason, even with all your vices, I find you entertaining.

But tuth be told...

YOU DON'T SCARE ME!
Rather, you make me giggle.

Try harder to scare the shit out of me.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...how I wish those innocent and sweet whitemen kill all u blacks in those ur ghetto metropolis ,

How I wish those sweet and innocent Boko Karam would kill all you lesbian carpetmunchers in your rat infested villages. That would be a day of celebration for all Africans. grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Babe, go and sleep its just past midnight California Time. Leave that woman alone.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

How I wish those sweet and innocent Boko Karam kill all you lesbian carpetmunchers in your rat infested villages.

Husbandsnatcha leave the girl alone ooo. You no dey tire sef and you no even sabi vex well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Slept With A Married Woman / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.