Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? (6998 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
mamagee3:

He was trying to tell me what to do and order me around but I declined and then he called me those names.

Like I don’t have the right to do what I want.

If you are living under his roof or that of your folks and independent then you'll see many to say he's right.

And you are too emotional, I might add.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

And are you aware I am British by birth?
NEWSFLASH: I've visited the US thrice!

Hehe!

Any of your folks Nigerian?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Any of your folks Nigerian?

I am Naija 120%
Parents and siblings all Naija.

I'm a British national by birth.
Actually, I have dual citizenship!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

I am Naija 120%
Parents and siblings all Naija.

I'm a British national by birth.
Actually, I have dual citizenship!
...that's y u don't have sense at all ,falling in love with ordinary faty bum bum ,nwanyi afor ukwu khiaa , that is so faceless,

...I told u I know it in Facebook but is obvious u are infatuated in making ur mother angry!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by shege45: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
mamagee3:
Older brother who is 11 years older called his younger sister an slowpoke and obesed.

And then proceeded to throw her purse on the stairs. Showing a total lack of respect for her.
wetin you do am? besides na normal siblings fight
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that's y u don't have sense at all ,falling in love with ordinary faty bum bum ,nwanyi afor ukwu khiaa , that is so faceless,

...I told u I know it in Facebook but is obvious u are infatuated in making ur mother angry!

Your lying skank ass said you know me and you know what I look like. Keep on posting, and all your lies will continue to be exposed.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Hehe!
Last time I checked, having a friend doesn't automatically equate to falling in love...

And what gave you the impression she's a fatty bum bum?

Your usual false accusations and allegations, isn't it?
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingstev ;De:

Hehe!
Last time I checked, having a friend doesn't automatically equate to falling in love...

And what gave you the impression she's a fatty bum bum?

Your usual false accusations and allegations, isn't it?
Smh

It's just jealous Boo because I'm not a carpetmuncher. It's mad because it can't have my honey pot. grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

It's just jealous Boo because I'm not a carpetmuncher. It's mad because it can't have my honey pot. grin

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

All your Meme makes brain. I've downloaded this one too. I will edit and brand it. Too many armed robbers around. They'll steal anything. grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=Kingsteve post=86903458][/quote]

grin grin I enjoy humiliating it because of the gross lies it tells.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

All your Meme makes brain. I've downloaded this one too. I will edit and brand it. Too many armed robbers around. They'll steal anything. grin
Hehe
Enjoy...
It's a free world.

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Your lying skank ass said you know me and you know what I look like. Keep on posting, and all your lies will continue to be exposed.

I'm beginning to believe you enjoy this.

Both of you.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

I'm beginning to believe you enjoy this.

Both of you.

Of course I enjoy degrading that lying carpetmuncher. grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

You Bloody tosser!
A Bellend
A Bugger
An absolute Total cunt!
A demented coprophagia, Scat-eater and a bloody copycat...all in one!

You obviously lack creativity and you're unoriginal.
Wake me up from my slumber when you have better and your own version of shade to throw.

In the meantime...

Trash trash trash, coming from a fake British wannabe who lacks originality , some what a sedated , drug induced psycho, obsessed with sh*t , craves to eat it,

I sincerely rued the moment I first quoted a filthy pig like you, but am glad I fad you the sh*t diet you so desired , you can rant and wail , lil boy grin

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Trash trash trash, coming from a fake British wannabe who lacks originality , some what a sedated , drug induced psycho, obsessed with sh*t , craves to eat it,

I sincerely rued the moment I first quoted a filthy pig like you, but am glad I fad you the sh*t diet you so desired , you can rant and wail , lil boy grin

And still...
The lamebrain struggles for creativity.

@ the bolded: the 'regret' in your comment gives me a full blown ecstasy!
More than any mere mortal could ever give me. Hehehe!

That has been the idea from the onset... make you regret ever quoting the Britboy!

For the few days you have left on NL, never you ever meddle in other people's matter...
uninvited!

This is just the tip of the iceberg, cos when next you see the Britboy, I want you to run for your miserbale life, with your tails in between your legs, just like a cowardly malnourished rabid stray dog.

You think I'm a pyscho?
Wait until you get me pissed off, then I'll go full psycho on you...mentally, emotionally, spiritually and finally manifesting physically.

You'll beg to die.
You'll see death as luxury, cos your life will gradually decay away, like a rotten corpse infested with maggots on the roadside.
Worse still...a roadkill!

I'm not your friend...I'm your FIEND, BITCH!

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

And still...

That has been the idea from the onset... make you regret ever quoting the Britboy!

For the few days you have left on NL, never you ever meddle in other people's matter...
uninvited!

This is just the tip of the iceberg, cos when next you see the Britboy, I want you to run for your miserbale life, with your tails in between your legs, just like a cowardly malnourished rabid stray dog.

You think I'm a pyscho?
Wait until you get me pissed off, then I'll go full psycho on you...mentally, emotionally, spiritually and finally manifesting physically.

You'll beg to die.
You'll see death as luxury, cos your life will gradually decay away, like a rotten corpse infested with maggots on the roadside.

*spits*

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by LordOfTheWeed: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2020
drakeskull:
"an" slowpoke?? No be by force dem de create thread o. Rest it abeg
This comment shows that you haven't tried typing the word "imbécile" on nairaland... Nairaland doesn't allow the usage of that word so it automatically changes to "slowpoke"... What I'm trying to explain is that she must have typed "an imbécile" but it was changed to "an slowpoke"
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

And still...

uninvited!

You think I'm a pyscho?

You'll beg to die.

*spits*

No no no pigboy grin
I believe the drugs you have used over time, affected you in a negative way you are not aware of,
I regret quoting a pig, I mean seeing how disgusting you are, irritates me

Yes I really think you are a psycho, under some sort of hard harmful drugs, making you believe you are some sort of superhuman ? You can fly , disappear and appear in any part of world ? You believe you possess some mystical powers grin
You know those weird hallucinations ?

Or could it be you watched too much of Hollywood movies ?

You seriously need medical help my friend, goodluck with it

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

No no no pigboy grin
I believe the drugs you have used over time, affected you in a negative way you are not aware of,
I regret quoting a pig, I mean seeing how disgusting you are, irritates me

Yes I really think you are a psycho, under some sort of hard harmful drugs, making you believe you are some sort of superhuman ? You can fly , disappear and appear in any part of world ? You believe you possess some mystical powers grin
You know those weird hallucinations ?

Or could it be you watched too much of Hollywood movies ?

You seriously need medical help my friend, goodluck with it

It's all fun and games, till l make you go nuts!
Keep pushing it.

For the umpteenth time, I repeat...I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!
The sooner you get that into your pea-sized brain, the better for you.

I am a lone wolf.
I have no friends!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

Keep pushing it.
Just look at who is talking
Looks like you don't know who I am, I have being on nairaland longer than you , forget that am using a new moniker, the mind game doesn't work on me pigyboy grin

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

Keep pushing it.

For the umpteenth time, I repeat...I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!
The sooner you get that into your pea-sized brain, the better for you.

I am a lone wolf.
I have no friends!

Lol poor pigy lonely wolf scavenger , you need a lion friend like me , so you can stop feeding on carcass and human excrement , eat fresh meat

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Lol poor pigy lonely wolf scavenger , you need a lion friend like me , so you can stop feeding on carcass and human excrement , eat fresh meat

@ the bolded: is that an olive branch you're holding out?
A white flag?

Firstly: Get down on your modafvcking knees!
I usually take no prisoners, I make them go stupidly nuts.

But since you're realising your mistakes, you have to kneel before me, kiss my toes, you feed with my dogs.
Lastly, you eat your shit and all the rubbish you must have vomitted, before I consider accepting an olive branch.

Failure to do so...
You can Fvck off into the distance, and wait for the wrath of the Britboy.

Run along... Lamebrain!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

@ the bolded: is that an olive branch you're holding out?
A white flag?

Firstly: Get down on your modafvcking knees!
I usually take no prisoners, I make them go stupidly nuts.

But since you're realising your mistakes, you have to kneel before me, kiss my toes, you feed with my dogs.
Lastly, you eat your shit and all the rubbish you must have vomitted, before I consider accepting an olive branch.

Failure to do so...
You can Fvck off into the distance, and wait for the wrath of the Britboy.

Run along... Lamebrain!

And the effect of the drugs didn't allow you to see the sarcasm in my comment grin? Damn piggyboy you are wasted

Still craving for sh*t after the one I fad you with yesterday ? Want more ?

You are turning to a sissy verbal warrior piggyboy all talks no fights makes you are coward , I have being the same since I started quoting you, looks like your mystical powers works only on your fellow drug addicts?

What's happening ? Bring it on notorious P.I.G

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

And the effect of the drugs didn't allow you to see the sarcasm in my comment grin? Damn piggyboy you are wasted

Still craving for sh*t after the one I fad you with yesterday ? Want more ?

You are turning to a sissy verbal warrior piggyboy all talks no fights makes you are coward , I have being the same since I started quoting you, looks like your mystical powers works only on your fellow drug addicts?

What's happening ? Bring it on notorious P.I.G
Bring what on?
After getting served severally, you still want more?
No you don't more, you only enjoy the attention, which you've craved for.
F@ggot!

Listen up, you smelly cunt!
You're nothing absolutely nothing!
You're privileged to have me sacrifice my precious time, to enagage a numpty like you.

The message has been passed.
You don't fvck with me, you don't!
Let this be a warning, next time, I'll give you episode 2.

You're just like a drowning man clutching at straws.
A repeitive bore!

You're not worthy of my time, you don't deserve it.
Like a cockroach, you deserve to be crushed!

Quote me till you drop dead!
You beast of burden!

Once more, eat this!
I'm out!

*spits*

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Britboy:

Bring what on?
After getting served severally, you still want more?
No you don't more, you only enjoy the attention, which you've craved for.
F@ggot!

Listen up, you smelly cunt!
You're nothing absolutely nothing!
You're privileged to have me sacrifice my precious time, to enagage a numpty like you.

The message has been passed.
You don't fvck with me, you don't!
Let this be a warning, next time, I'll give you episode 2.

You're just like a drowning man clutching at straws.
A repeitive bore!

You're not worthy of my time, you don't deserve it.
Like a cockroach, you deserve to be crushed!

Quote me till you drop dead!
You beast of burden!

Once more, eat this!
I'm out!

*spits*

Hahaha grin in your mind, all these trash you spew get to me? grin you are seriously insane the funny thing is, you are not aware of it,

Well if you say am enjoying the attention, you might not be far from the truth, I noticed how frustrated you are trying to hurt me, grin you were so confident at first then you ended up hurting yourself, I can clearly picture you with a frustrated booboo face grin

Let me roll a joint for you as I goad you on piggyboy grin eventually if I don't reply your mentions just know your mystical power is working cheesy

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hahaha grin in your mind, all these trash you spew get to me? grin you are seriously insane the funny thing is, you are not aware of it,

Well if you say am enjoying the attention, you might not be far from the truth, I noticed how frustrated you are trying to hurt me, grin you were so confident at first then you ended up hurting yourself, I can clearly picture you with a frustrated booboo face grin

Let me roll a joint for you as I goad you on piggyboy grin eventually if I don't reply your mentions just know your mystical power is working cheesy

You and kingsteve/Britboy never tire? The guy is not that good at trolling sef.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by anonym0us: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
kingsteve ur wife is here ,.....just hear her out ,

Mamagee3 u are so special ,one and only in nairaland anyother na fake ,
.I love ur style trust me
anything for the list dollars.. even if it means asslicking an immbecile ass
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tweiker:

I strongly believe Britboy is not a troll.
He stands for the truth, nothing but the truth.
In my opinion, trolling is for sick people.

Remember what I told you earlier on?
Britboy minds his business, but won't hesitate to let it all out when his peaceful privacy is invaded.

Oh, and for the umpteenth time...
Kingsteve is kingsteve
Britboy is, well...
Britboy!
grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kingsteve:

I strongly believe Britboy is not a troll.
He stands for the truth, nothing but the truth.
In my opinion, trolling is for sick people.

Remember what I told you earlier on?
Britboy minds his business, but won't hesitate to let it all out when his peaceful privacy is invaded.

Oh, and for the umpteenth time...
Kingsteve is kingsteve
Britboy is, well...
Britboy!
grin

Nice trick
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tweiker:

Don't mind piggyboy can't you see how frustrated he sounds grin I will always be here to reply him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.