Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? (6999 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Kingsteve, you forgot to change you writing pattern and accent. Some tough guy you are.

Nice selfie though. Reminds me of the way they kill thieves here in Nigeria
Middle finger me?
Your best shot?
Thanks for the compliment.

Ohh, and thanks for complimenting my profile pic.
You want a signed autograph?

Try harder!
I'll consider it when I'm done feasting on your internals.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Husbandsnatcha leave the girl alone ooo. You no dey tire sef and you no even sabi vex well
...Mods are the cause of it , u suppose to know ,
See how free the bastard is insulting me , no one bans her ,
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Babe, go and sleep its just past midnight California Time. Leave that woman alone.

I won't, I enjoy degrading and humiliating that SKANK COW for the sorry excuse for a woman that she is. grin grin grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Cry Cry Cry, cry cry cry always blaming the mods for your stupidity. What a piece of shit you are. I really loathe you, not because you are a lesbian but because you are a mor.on.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

How I wish those sweet and innocent Boko Karam would kill all you lesbian carpetmunchers in your rat infested villages. That would be a day of celebration for all Africans. grin
...My wish will come to pass very soon ,Urs isn't possible because we are formidable

Die of jealousy cos BLACK & WHITE ANGELS are the owners of this world ,we are the illuminatis of black women ,if not white women

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

I won't, I enjoy degrading and humiliating that SKANK COW for the sorry excuse for a woman that she is. grin grin grin

Sighs tiredly.

Here we go again
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Britboy:

Middle finger me?
Your best shot?
Thanks for the compliment.

Ohh, and thanks for complimenting my profile pic.
You want a signed autograph?

Try harder!
I'll consider it when I'm done feasting on your internals.

Wasn't talking about your DP Steve. Your meme

Keep your autograph until you finish feasting on your internals... then shove it up-....'well you know where'. cheesy
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Cry Cry Cry, cry cry cry always blaming the mods for your stupidity. What a piece of shit you are. I really loath you, not because you are a lesbian but because you are a mor.on.
...Khiaa ntooor ,u are jeaaaaaaaaaaalous am not with u

Ntoooooor ( shame on u )grin grin

Me and Anderlin my love is telling u ntoor In our love garden ,...Die of hate bitch grin

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

You have to report her first, which you can't do cos you are blacklisted. Why not leave her alone.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Khiaa ntooor ,u are jeaaaaaaaaaaalous am not with u

Ntoooooor ( shame on u )grin grin

Me and Anderlin my love is telling u ntoor I our love garden ,...Die of hate bitch grin

LAMO

Babe are you for real? Nntooor?

Deepfeel check this out.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

You have to report her first, which you can't do cos you are blacklisted. Why not leave her alone.
...2018,2019 now 2020 u are saying report ,
I made it a game when I was banned(6months) for reporting her

....bigcowhorn is a bitchass game now
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...2018,2019 now 2020 u are saying report ,
I made it a game when I was banned(6months) for reporting her

....is a bitchass game now

That's what I mean by being blacklisted. Stop fighting ooo. We don't want you banned anymore. we all love you. In fact I love you both.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

LAMO

Deepfeel check this out.
...she is my slave begging me for an act trust me , ever since that her nude whatever she is always behind my ass

Hahahaha hahahaha grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

That's what I mean by being blacklisted. Stop fighting ooo. We don't want you banned anymore. we all love you. In fact I love you both.
...Curse be on u for saying that , don't disrespect me like that next time
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...tweiker kingsteve did I hate them , u wretc.hed fa.t bit@h of no parental guidance ,
....mods are always on ur side if not I will make u hate the air u breathe , ugly thing
The hell with these mods, stop using them as an excuse. Why are you so afraid to get ban, is this the only site that will allow your moronic ass to post?

KingSteve and Tweiker are my people so keep your fat, funky, flat, skank, biatch ass away from them. Your parents should be ashamed for raising such an id.iot.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Westaslave2(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

The hell with these mods, stop using them as an excuse. Why are you so afraid to get ban, is this the only site that will allow your moronic ass to post?

KingSteve and Tweiker are my people so keep your fat, funky, flat, skank, biatch ass away from them. Your parents should be ashamed for raising such an id.iot.

Who is this use.less slowpoke of no life disgracing her family here ? Akwuna amelika grin cheesy,
Mama give me high five to celebrate her wretched downfall
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Wasn't talking about your DP Steve. Your meme

Keep your autograph until you finish feasting on your internals... then shove it up-....'well you know where'. cheesy

I see you really wanna have a taste of what the Britboy is cooking, huh?
They say: curiosity kills the cat!

Why don't you go dip your hands in a pile of dog shit, and scoop a handful of it, shove it down your throat, eat it!
Masticate it,
Swallow it,
And digest it.

When you done, then you can have a feel of what the Britboy is cooking...just a tip of the iceberg!

Too nasty?
I'll help you.

Why don't you start with a plate of human shit as an appetizer?

There you go...

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

LAMO

Deepfeel check this out.
So you and husbandsnactcha wants to tempt me with those sultry pics , on a Sunday for that matter ?

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

...I wonder if they will survive ur rank odour plus rancour , u will even use soured burrito mixed with rotten pizza to kill those lovely young men ,who need good food to produce strong children rather than Agric American chicken u blacks produce in California ,skank
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Deepfeel is busy with his new igbo wife. 10 horses can't drag him away.
Try and marry you will understand

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...My wish will come to pass very soon ,Urs isn't possible because we are formidable

Die of jealousy cos BLACK & WHITE ANGELS are the owners of this world ,we are the illuminatis of black women ,if not white women

Every last one of you carpetmunchers look like men in dresses, the testosterone is an high amount in all of you manbitches. grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Westaslave2:

Who is this use.less slowpoke of no life disgracing her family here ? Akwuna amelika grin cheesy,
Mama give me high five to celebrate her wretched downfall
.. lecturer na bitxch khiaa ooo

TAKE IT IJIYA ...
Correct hahaha
Pepperdem gangs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Every last one of you carpetmunchers look like men in dresses, the testoserone is an high amount in all of you manbitches.
...Khiaa we are men , that's y we move in gangs ,I swear the last born Leticia( rekhina ) will beat u blue black eyes water tightly close talkless of me! ...u are no match bitch
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Sighs tiredly.

Here we go again
...tell it I enjoy it 2
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Westaslave2(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

TAKE IT IJIYA ...
Correct hahaha cheesy

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha grin pity her mama because she is currently in shame

Bigcowhorn pls tanks for that wonderful acknowledgement on my person God bless u

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Westaslave2(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I wonder if they will survive ur rank odour plus rancour , u will even use soured burrito mixed with rotten pizza to kill those lovely young men ,who need good food to produce strong children rather than Agric American chicken u blacks produce in California ,skank

Loooolz grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Westaslave2(f): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

TAKE IT IJIYA ...
Correct hahaha

Pepperdem gangs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Young man, slow down before you hurt yourself

Don't try to bully your elders , its not a smart thing to do,
Take my advice and walk away quietly, in a gentle and humble manner ,
Leave tweiker and husbandsnatcha in one peace , for your own good little man

Britboy:

I see you really wanna have a taste of what the Britboy is cooking, huh?
They say: curiosity kills the cat!

Why don't you go dip your hands in a pile of dog shit, and scoop a handful of it, shove it down your throat, eat it!
Masticate it,
Swallow it,
And digest it.

When you done, then you can have a feel of what the Britboy is cooking...just a tip of the iceberg!

Too nasty?
I'll help you.

Why don't you start with a plate of human shit as an appetizer?

There you go...
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

You mean good food like fufu, casava, and yams which is nothing but starch that makes your belly swell up like a watermelon? You women walk around with flat asses and a 52 inch waist that looks like your 9 months pregnant.

You past that diet on to your husbands and children which make your children look like the tv commercial of starving African children with protruding bellies and husbands that looks like they are about to give birth any day.. Let's not forget the bush RATS that you feed your families which carry diseases.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Deepfeel(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ok then, better not keep me waiting for too long.
You know what I mean...

You bully my friend and on top of it trying to snatch his woman?

Khiaa I won't take this

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Khiaa we are men , that's y we move in gangs ,I swear the last born Leticia( rekhina ) will beat u blue black eyes water tightly close talkless of me! ...u are no match bitch

Rekhina has proven to be a sorry opponent, is she the best you can do bitch?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

You mean good food like fufu, casava, and yams which is nothing but starch that makes your belly swell up like a watermelon? You women walk around with flat asses and a 52 inch waist that looks like your 9 months pregnant.

You past that diet on to your husbands and children which make your children look like the tv commercial of starving African children with protruding bellies and husbands that looks pregnant. Let's not forget the bush RATS that you feed your families.
...oh really , u idiots from that side has pizza ( mixture of chocolate ,onions ,chilli and honey ) and spaghetti cheese mashmallows as ur traditional food that's y ur men are 1mins wonder in bed with their limp stupid leprechaun dicks oh yeah , our men over here are strong in bed , psychologically and emotionally ,not like u stupid Americans who eats a giant Chicken grown in 2weeks ,u are all cursed trust me khiaa ,
Likes of britboy kingsteve who resides in London is now 2mins man who can't perform , I regret visiting him ,he has deviated from Igbo food to mashmallows ,and cheese for dinner

Bleep u bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) / A Night Of Attempt-lust,seduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.