Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? (6979 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

I demand an apology!
How dare you call me young boy?
I've been roaming this universe before your great grand parents were conceived.
... kiss kiss I love it when able-bodied Young blood talk like this it reduces my blood pressure !

U roam d universe and have been dwelling b4 my ancestors LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want to suck ur ........
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... kiss kiss I love it when able-bodied Young blood talk like this it reduces my blood pressure !

U roam d universe and have been dwelling b4 my ancestors LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want to suck ur ........

A mere mortal wants to suck me off?

Paralysis awaits your mouth!

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

A mere mortal wants to suck me off?

Paralysis awaits your mouth!
...Suck ur blood not ur 2mins universal dick ! Lols grin

That lady is she ur British babe
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Suck ur blood not ur 2mins universal dick ! Lols grin

That lady is she ur British babe

I wasn't talking about d!ck either...
You pevert!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

I wasn't talking about d!ck either...
You pevert!
... cheesy cheesy cheesy I was actually talking about ur dick who needs that salty liquids mixed with magarines , grin I have drank 2bottles of it till date , so....... cheesy smiley
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
That's it grin grin ...

Kingsteve u brought ur surrogate to threaten me am bringing my 2 in 4....3....2...1...
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by SisterFire(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
That's it grin grin ...

Kingsteve u brought ur surrogate to threaten me am bringing my 2 in 4....3....2...1...
what is the problem?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... cheesy cheesy cheesy I was actually talking about ur dick who needs that salty liquids mixed with magarines , grin I have drank 2bottles of it till date , so....... cheesy smiley

Kingsteve, come and take this aunty away.
She's testing my patience.

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
SisterFire:
what is the problem?
....My sister no problem cheesy
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by SisterFire(f): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
....My sister no problem cheesy
ok but that yeyeboy britboy is lying to u now
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
SisterFire:
...Wat will I do now , he claims dwelling 2 abodes Nigeria n Britain
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

Kingsteve, come and take this aunty away.
She's testing my patience.

Ermm, husbandsnatcha, for the sake of your sanity and LIFE, stay away from Britboy

He's a very dangerous specie.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by SisterFire(f): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Wat will I do now , he claims dwelling 2 abodes Nigeria n Britain
he is inconsequential o yes
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
SisterFire:

Who is this clown?

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Do you love her ,forget Bible

Cant u see she is sexy and honest ,as a lesbian I like her type ,not women who talk too much ,
, I like her because she dosent talk much like Funmisticqueen Amatarasha Victorian, but action ....I love action n less words
Bigcowhorn, I told you this STANK COW is a LESBIAN.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 3:46am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:
I told you this STANK COW is a LESBIAN.

I know. Her entire clique is. But it's their thing.

Response: A blind eye
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ermm, husbandsnatcha, for the sake of your sanity and LIFE, stay away from Britboy

He's a very dangerous specie.

Ever heard of Bigcowhorn?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Ever heard of Bigcowhorn?
As dangerous as Britboy?
Britboy is here, there and everywhere.
Britboy is an enigma
Till today, scientists are still battling in secret labs to decipher the evolution of such an elusive specie.

Britboy is best described as a figment of our imagination.
Close your eyes, and look behind you with your mind's eyes
You'll notice the ever presence of Britboy in his full glory.

Venomous creatures cringe at the sight of Britboy.
Wild animals stare at him in amazement.
He remains the best lover...regardless!

Oh Britboy!
An enigma to behold!
grin

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:
Bigcowhorn, I told you this STANK COW is a LESBIAN.

Hi Khiaa!
You good?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

As dangerous as Britboy?
Britboy is here, there and everywhere.
Britboy is an enigma
Till today, scientists are still battling in secret labs to decipher the evolution of such an elusive specie.

Britboy is best described as a figment of our imagination.
Close your eyes, and look behind you with your mind's eyes
You'll notice the ever presence of Britboy in his full glory.

Venomous creatures cringe at the sight of Britboy.
Wild animals stare at him in amazement.
He remains the best lover...regardless!

Oh Britboy!
An enigma to behold!
grin

Husbandsnatcha was right. You are Britboy!

Keep singing your praise if its your thing but take my advice. Don't carry that Britboy near Bigcowhorn.

Danger pass danger grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Husbandsnatcha was right. You are Britboy!

Keep singing your praise if its your thing but take my advice. Don't carry that Britboy near Bigcowhorn.

Danger pass danger grin

I don't get it.
How are we the same?

I just described the little I know about him.
Besides, any proof we are the same person?
I dont get it.

Oh, by the way...about bringing Britboy close to Bigcowhorn?
Let's just say Britboy minds his business.
A legion of forces is unearthed when he's awoken from his peaceful slumber, far away in uncharted waters. grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

I don't get it.
How are we the same?

I just described the little I know about him.
Besides, any proof we are the same person?
I dont get it.

Oh, by the way...about bringing Britboy close to Bigcowhorn?
Let's just say Britboy minds his business.
A legion of forces is unearthed when he's awoken from his peaceful slumber, far away in uncharted waters. grin

You two are not the same. One is you and the other is who you really want to be hence the endless praise singing. I minored in psychology. Unless you are a major you can't beat me.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

You two are not the same. One is you and the other is who you really want to be hence the endless praise singing. I minored in psychology. Unless you are a major you can't beat me.

Hehe,
Is that you Bigcowhorn? grin

Nahhh...two different entities, two different personalities. (that is, if Britboy actually has one)

But I get it, you must be wondering how I know so much or too little about the enigma Britboy.

Let's just say I was opportuned to.
About psychology?
Hmmm...
I drink from a cup of psychology potion every morning.
I only have one person to beat in that aspect...

Me!
grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tweiker: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hehe,

Nahhh...two different entities, two different personalities. (that is, if Britboy actually has one)

But I get it, you must be wondering how I know so much or too little about the enigma Britboy.

Let's just say I was opportuned to.
About psychology?
Hmmm...
I drink from a cup of psychology potion every morning.
I only have one person to beat in that aspect...

Me!
grin

Funny guy!

You are a great lair. I can only feel sorry for the girls that have the misfortune of having what you want.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Funny guy!

You are a great lair. I can only feel sorry for the girls that have the misfortune of having what you want.

Ohhh, please don't get it twisted.
Inasmuch as I love to goof around when need be, my love life is totally different from your perception of Kingsteve the great!

I literally walk around with an invisible backpack of love.
To the right girl...
I unleash the contents of this bag.
grin grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

I know. Her entire clique is. But it's their thing.

Response: A blind eye

Yeah but they tried to drag me into it with their lies, that's why I can't stand the skanks, not because of their sexuality. They are a bunch of low-life, low-class liars. undecided
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ohhh, please don't get it twisted.
Inasmuch as I love to goof around when need be, my love life is totally different from your perception of Kingsteve the great!

I literally walk around with an invisible backpack of love.
To the right girl...
I unleash the contents of this bag.
grin grin

Hmmm!! lipsrsealed
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Hmmm!! lipsrsealed
Hmmm what?
Tell me about it.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hi Khiaa!
You good?

Hello, I'm good.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by khiaa(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hmmm what?
Tell me about it.

Maybe later.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Maybe later.
Ok then, better not keep me waiting for too long.
You know what I mean...
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2020
khiaa:

Hello, I'm good.
Good!
Do the needful... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk / Omg!!!see Curvy Wonderful White Lady Selling Fish In The City Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.