Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,013 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75616 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sezua(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !

Okay, Mr Impression.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by kunletexs: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
keep risking urself with assumptions rather than the realities of life.

Sir, with all due respect, if you opened up a topic for deliberation, I believe that you should be open for opinion of various people and you just take what you want. In fact, you might have a rethink of your own stand when various people have aired their opinions on that same issue. But as it stand, you are aggressively attacking people who don't hold your view made me confuse as par what the purpose of your opening the topic. Please learn how to air your view without insult. It portray you better than this.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sniper101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !

You're very correct, Bro...

The "impression" of a thing you mentioned is one of the peculiar reasons why am currently having a hard time maintaining a good relationship with one of my girlfriend; whom I really really care about.

...she lives alone and pays her rent herself.

That alone actually gives me bad signals about her all the time angry

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Dan18(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
jump into any well close to u if u re so pained !... This thread made FP, that's an indication of something only smart people will understandgrin

Nairaland mods are well known for that, they push the most stupid and useless post to the FP and leave the Important ones.
This topic is one of them, same as any Bobrisky post.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nn3muka(f): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

I don't know....for me..I will not like such a girl.

In most Igbo families, it's not fancied. She rather stay with her aunt or uncle or at worse, bring one of her siblings (not friends) to stay with her.

As a man, I will not be comfortable with that kind of lady. It's modern fine but am been personal now.
Shut up abeg, So many igbo men are plain dull
I mean read what you wrote carefully
Like wtf

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Most whores , loooooooooooooool - ur a relic of the times! An ancient slowpoke . Move back to ur village - ur ideas are more suited to village life . . It seems whores come to borrow ur pvssy when they want to have sex with the various men they have sex with !
MadeINchenzen2:
Dont forget that most whores do that too... how do we differentiate?grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dan18:

Nairaland mods are well known for that, they push the most stupid and useless post to the FP and leave the Important ones.
This topic is one of them, same as any Bobrisky post.
ur comments are useless. The mods are smarter than u. mugu

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Papadoh(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Op you are the weird one if you actually think it's weird for a lady to live alone.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Dan18(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ur comments are useless. The mods are smarter than u. mugu

Oga, your post is as useless as any Tonto dikeh post. Go rest grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

this is a senseless post!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sniper101:

The "impression" of a thing you mentioned is one of the peculiar reasons why am currently having a hard time maintaining a good relationship with one of my girlfriend; whom I really really care about.

A good number of NAIRALANDERS will not see my point. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Papadoh(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Op you are the weird one if you actually think it's weird for a lady to live alone. It's people like you that make women insult us.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls quickly pave her alone and move on - she doesn’t need someone who thinks like u in her life ! Ur a hypocrite as most men are so it’s not surprising that u carry ur dishonesty and hypocrisy and d audacity to make moral judgements whilst u do 100 times worse .
Sniper101:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by kunletexs: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. when u go home ask ur dad or mum what they think about girls living alone before they get married !
Sir, with all due respect, if you opened up a topic for deliberation, I believe that you should be open for opinion of various people and you just take what you want. In fact, you might have a rethink of your own stand when various people have aired their opinions on that same issue. But as it stand, you are aggressively attacking people who don't hold your view made me confuse as par what the purpose of your opening the topic. Please learn how to air your view without insult. It portray you better than this.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

So many factors could be responsible for that and I don't see a big deal here. You did not furnish us with needed information like her age,what she does for a living,the kind of person she is - introvert or extrovert ,etc for us to advise as appropriate.

She might be under pressure at home for her to seek freedom and privacy outside which is cool bro. If she has self discipline and can take care of herself,there is no "biggie" here at all.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
kunletexs:

Take sometime and carefully read through my replies. A constructive opinion without abusive or degrading sarcasm is well received by me. Most of them starts by calling me names rather than pick a stance on the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Fidelarinze9(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

Indeed you are narrow minded like someone already pointed out.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by etrange: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
So a woman doesn't need privacy and sense of responsibility too? Why are you guys so chauvinistic?

After, you'll be wondering what feminism is all about.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
How does d impression affect you ? Mr woman wrapper gbeborun?
lol. sweetheart. Do u live alone?grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by talk2aikay(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
For f*cks sake, why is it cool for guys to move out and live alone, and it’s a taboo for gals to do same?

That thinking pattern is certainly for slowpokes and retards.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fidelarinze9:

Indeed you are narrow minded like someone already pointed out.
it doesnt matter.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by poiZon: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
So if the parents live in the village, n she is a Graduate, she shud still live with them till ur village head start finding her attractive to make her his concubine.

Na this mindset dey keep us for this stone age
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
talk2aikay:
For f*cks sake, why is it cool for guys to move out and live alone, and it’s a taboo for gals to do same?

That thinking pattern is certainly for slowpokes and retards.
have u ever asked ur mum or dad that question. if u ve not done that then do it now!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
So she should not live alone cause “ men think of girls who lives alone as prostitutes” lol - u men overrate urselves sha ! So stupidly pompous - no brain - only think with ur pinis yet think every one should take u seriously! -
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sniper101(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
Pls quickly pave her alone and move on - she doesn’t need someone who thinks like u in her life ! Ur a hypocrite as most men are so it’s not surprising that u carry ur dishonesty and hypocrisy and d audacity to make moral judgements whilst u do 100 times worse .

Madam, you need not act like a psychotic bîtch in order for you to get your point across, Ok?

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pweetiedee(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u grew up in a broken home, so u wont understand how parents ought to look after their children and bring them up responsibly.

I m sure someday ur daughter will do same and get herself into trouble that would av been averted under ur watchful eyes. u ll be a horrid dad !

"Look after their children"

This includes boys.

So don't pack out of your father's house
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
a good number of them are prostitutes or indecent persons

Oh u skipped my first question and came to this one....no problem
so all the girls in university staying alone in higher institutions and NYSC are prostitutess?? Don’t do this to yourself, it’s not good
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by fergie001: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Shut up abeg, So many igbo men are plain dull
I mean read what you wrote carefully
Like wtf
Thanks,..
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by C505: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blakjewelry:
it's good he brought up the issue I have seen put talked about it before. Now back to the issue. I will say there is nothing wrong in that, opposite view to this is base on our reasoning as Africans or should I say Nigerians which is very poor reasoning

Poor reasoning? Our problem is emulation and we always get it wrong. Live your life as your conscience directs you to and not because it's a norm in standard counyries
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
U obviously sound like d typical irresponsible Nigerian males that grow like trees because ur parents were only interested in raising and disciplining their girls ! So ul pass on d irresponsible parenting to ur own kids too - that’s why u men fill up kirikiri and jails everywhere ! Ur parents reserved discipline for only daughters .
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u grew up in a broken home, so u wont understand how parents ought to look after their children and bring them up responsibly.

I m sure someday ur daughter will do same and get herself into trouble that would av been averted under ur watchful eyes. u ll be a horrid dad !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nat404: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
keep risking urself with assumptions rather than the realities of life.
I agree with you
You're absolutely right
Stop replying others with different opinions from yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.