Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (11020 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fake story
Made up
Op next time post it on literature section
I love your creativity cheesy
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
U are so good with sweet words right, confused and misplaced semen
I blame her more for going to see a guy on the first day and having carnal knowledge with him same day.
Slowpokes

Why are you Pained?, ... You're one of those Feminists abi? grin grin
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by manGODDED: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Children of nowadays ehn, na only woman una know. Born bastards
huncle! huncle, but you write jamb last year na cheesy . Who is fooling who undecided

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Fafesot: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
JAOS:
she is a good girl how i wish her man is faithful to her too
That's it,life is not really fair to good and faithful ones.
Even girls prefer bad boys,it started from there.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Stacyomolola(f): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Why are you Pained?, ... You're one of those Feminists abi? grin grin

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity, pervert embarassed : embarassed :
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity, pervert embarassed : embarassed :

Its the other way round, ... You are the one I Pity for, ... Delusional Cunt.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by tunize(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
I blame her more for going to see a guy on the first day and having carnal knowledge with him same day.
Slowpokes
Edo girl howfar
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Stacyomolola(f): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Its the other way round, ... You are the one I Pity for, ... Delusional Cunt.
Sadly ur brain has just a single abnormal function
Well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital info to you. You are a NITWIT! kiss
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Sadly ur brain has just a single abnormal function
Well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital info to you. You are a NITWIT! kiss

See how you tried to sound Intelligent but Ended Up Sounding Hardcore DUMB as Usual.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Stacyomolola(f): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

See how you tried to sound Intelligent but Ended Up Sounding Hardcore DUMB as Usual.
Ur sisters right?
Good nit love
Take more of ur insults tomorrow
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Ur sisters right?
Good nit love
Take more of ur insults tomorrow

I'll be awaiting your Insults ... Make sure you give me your best Shots.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Stacyomolola(f): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Don't get uncool and heavy on me now.
Nerf harder, smeg head
Good nit candy
Pour the insults all out
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Stacyomolola(f): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I'll be awaiting your Insults ... Make sure you give me your best Shots.

Won't sit all long on nairaland
Thinking of shots to throw
Am busy, u're idle
We sub-fit right
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Don't get uncool and heavy on me now.
Nerf harder, smeg head
Good nit candy
Pour the insults all out

"Nerf" and "Smeg" ... Those are big words for you to use considering your Miniature Mental Capacity, .... I was thinking you'll use more of Complex Intricate WordPlay.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Am busy, u're idle
We sub-fit right

On the Contrary, .... You're the One that's Idle ... Am playing my Play Station 4 ... Am using you to Catch Fun
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Thanks jhawe. This is the kind of reply I want.
No decency. You practically raped the girl. Someone came to visit u for d first time and u seduced her nonstop... You are a very big foool to think having sex with her will make her love u more. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 6:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Fake story
Made up
Op next time post it on literature section
I love your creativity cheesy

How did know you it's a fake story?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 6:09am On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No decency. You practically raped the girl. Someone came to visit u for d first time and u seduced her nonstop... You are a very big foool to think having sex with her will make her love u more. Mtcheeew

I am not sure you are okay.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

On the Contrary, .... You're the One that's Idle ... Am playing my Play Station 4 ... Am using you to Catch Fun

Lol. Ladies here and bragging sha.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Bellotelli: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Slowpokes
Come on.. Why are you soo pained. shocked
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by IamPlato(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2020
You Are Just Lustin after Her, all You Kept Seeing Is Curves
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
You Are Just Lustin after Her, all You Kept Seeing Is Curves

Lol... You need to see the curves too. It is mind blowing. It's not my fault.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Bellotelli:

Come on.. Why are you soo pained. shocked

Maybe she's a victim of first date too.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by IamPlato(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Lol... You need to see the curves too. It is mind blowing. It's not my fault.
my girl is very curvy too. take your mind off the curves
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I am not sure you are okay.
Swallow what u typed.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Maybe she's a victim of first date too.
OH oooooo! Victim! See this rapist, u not even ashamed of yourself. U got no class
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH oooooo! Victim! See this rapist, u not even ashamed of yourself. U got no class
I won't honour the attention you are looking for.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Hed0nist: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2020
You probably didn't deliver the D adequately. It is difficult to taste good D and ghost the giver.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by NNAMDIII(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
manGODDED:
huncle! huncle, but you write jamb last year na cheesy . Who is fooling who undecided
read well and you will see where i wtote that i was a 200level student in unn, i wrote jamb last year when i wanted to apply for nda, now i'm a federal govt property, i'm a gentleman officer cadet of the Nigerian defence academy. Now you can get lost you bloody and confuse civilian

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Ladylite: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Am busy, u're idle
We sub-fit right

Hey sis, get in on some hot stuff

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ladylite:

Hey sis, get in on some hot stuff

On my thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.