Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (11016 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op now tell me all the love we have for a woman on this planet Earth is just to f**k them
True/False grin

This question..... No be me go answer am...lol
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
medTechworld:

All I can say is hmmmmmm
Your hmm sounds like you've also fallen victim before lol grin
Some women will say you men should fear us
Yes of course fear women but
Fear men the most because women who form for us later end up in our bed without no damn charm grin grin
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Kaycee54321(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

This one weak me I swear. You mean say...........

cheesy

Yes oh... As you run the guyman street chop im babe, na so the babe fit still free body for another Nigga wey get game pass you

Na so Cheating cycle dey be wink

3 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kaycee54321:

cheesy

Yes oh... As you run the guyman street chop im babe, na so the babe fit still free body for another Nigga wey get game pass you

Na so Cheating cycle dey be wink

You eeennhh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Your hmm sounds like you've also fallen victim before lol grin
Some women will say you men should fear us
Yes of course fear women but
Fear men the most because women who form for us later end up in our bed without no damn charm grin grin

You Don get am.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I froze for like 10seconds. The reply was definitely not what I was expecting. It dawned upon me that I missed out on her. I remembered how I meet her and how the conversations flowed like an ocean. I could not help but think about how calm, beautiful and eloquent she was. Her shape was mind blowing. I only see that in movies or randomly. She carried herself while walking in such a beautiful manner. I was determined not to give up.

I called her after 5days...lol. I am a busy guy and we all know It's not easy surviving in Lagos. She answered calmly as usual. I inquired about her forthcoming exam and all our discussion was about the examination. I aired my opinion, I gave her candid advice and ended the call. We ended it this time around on a high note. I was happy.

2days later, I called her again and asked for a meeting nearby. She paused for seconds and managed to utter 'okay'. We decided to meet a place not far from her street. We agreed to meet by 7pm.

The meeting was a success. I enjoyed every bit of the discussion and I am convinced she did aswell. During the course of the discussion, I took my time to get to know her better, I also used the opportunity to introduce myself better.

We meet a day after the first meeting at the same place and time. I asked to use to the opportunity to know my house since we are staying quite close. It was such a coincidence, I never knew she was staying close to my area. I have never seen her around. All thanks to school sha.

Walked her down to my house. We talked and connected so deep. I asked to hold her hands but she declined. She gave in upon my consistent requests. We stopped at my gate. We went back to her house. On our way back, she asked me: "Why are you interested in me, I want to know." I knew this was the chance. I stopped both of us from walking, and I began to say all those sweet sweet words. I never knew I was good at that ooo. I was impressed at myself. She held my hands tight as I dazzled through with insane lines. We got to her house and I managed a hug oooo.

After a week of calls and chats. I put it to her to pay me a visit and she obliged. I was stunned. I asked myself "is this really happening?"

On the day we were to meet, i arranged the house and put everything in order. She came and was quite astonished about the compound and our house (I never talked about it).

I offered her drinks but she refused to drink anything. She was just trying to be safe. I hailed her for being sensitive. The atmosphere was so serene. Fan blowing at us. She was on an armless gown... Haaaaa... He curve na die.

We talked at length and one thing led to the other. We had sex. It was mind blowing. She was tight as anything. She did all her possible best to stopped at kissing but my mind games (may God forgive me) was too strong for her. My monstrous arsenal was just waving at her in full swing. It was a sweet experience for me but a bitter sweet experience for her according to what she said afterwards.

She made me realize that she has not given her boyfriend an ordinary kiss. She was beating herself. She accused me of being too hard to resist.... I know in my mind. I assured her of my love for her which I really meant.

She changed after the event. She blocked me om all social media platforms. She even barred my number. It's been 3 weeks now. If I call with another line she ends the call moment she discover it is me.

I am confused.

What exactly is my fault...

You did well soon. You banged her well.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Martinez39s(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
U are so good with sweet words right, confused and misplaced semen
I blame her more for going to see a guy on the first day and having carnal knowledge with him same day.
Slowpokes
What exactly is your point?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Bros abeg no loud am. The curve no be here... As I Wan con serious the girl pick race.
And your Monika says gentle boi
You're not gentle atall cool
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Another one is on her way here. I Don die!!!
Na you o. Baba for the girls
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
What exactly is your point?
lol... help me as her abeg.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And your Monika says gentle boi
You're not gentle atall cool
I am a gentle guy. I don't know what got over me for the past 2 month now ooo.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
kullozone:

Because of ordinary sex oh!

To you, it is, but to her boyfriend, it isn't. He's going to see it as cheating and may eventually develop the feeling of hate that all girls cheat. Can't you see that at this age is when most people form their ideology about love and relationships?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Thank you for the criticism madam. All I need is how to go about things.

How to go about things is to leave her alone. Find a girl who isn't in a relationship and pursue.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Ruining a good girl? Damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend?

What's all that? cheesy

See, she was not forced.. She wanted it as much as he wanted it.
Nobody has been ruined and her relationship with her boyfriend will continue to go on as normal.

If this guy is a true master, that girl will give him more sex sometime in the future.

Even with the blocking and barring, any little sensation and throbbing she ever feels in her pussi will remind her of him.

Your response wouldn't be the same if she was engaged. No matter how you guys try to justify it, the truth is that most guys are the ones ruining the relationship of their fellow guys by thinking and behaving like this.

Why go after a girl knowing she's in a relationship just to prove what?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Normal thing.
Look elsewhere and stop living in fools paradise.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:
Normal thing.
Look elsewhere and stop living in fools paradise.
Your point exactly....
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Your point exactly....

You don't stand any chance with her. And it seems you're still counting on it.
Just drop it.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:

You don't stand any chance with her. And it seems you're still counting on it.
Just drop it.

Are you trying to say she gave me free gift just like that. That's pleasing to know.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Are you trying to say she gave me free gift just like that. That's pleasing to know.

What free gift? Didn't read that part. But it doesn't mean anything. Anyone can gift anybody, no biggies.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by proclinician: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your response wouldn't be the same if she was engaged. No matter how you guys try to justify it, the truth is that most guys are the ones ruining the relationship of their fellow guys by thinking and behaving like this.

So a girl tells an idiot no sex until marriage and he agrees but she goes on to have sex with a stranger and somehow in the grand scheme of things it's the stranger's fault abi?

5 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:

What free gift? Didn't read that part. But it doesn't mean anything. Anyone can gift anybody, no biggies.

Lol...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by COOL10(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No be she use her two left legs go the guy house? The girl in question is an adult,meaning she can think for herself. You women are very irresponsible. You hate taking responsibility for your actions.
She had consensual sex with a guy who's not her boyfriend and you're here trying to justify her actions by blaming the guy. I'm disgusted.

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
COOL10:

No be she use her two left legs go the guy house? The girl in question is an adult,meaning she can think for herself. You women are very irresponsible. You hate taking responsibility for your actions.
She had consensual sex with a guy who's not her boyfriend and you're here trying to justify her actions by blaming the guy. I'm disgusted.

Truth be told, I've been in her situation before and if not for my strong moral background, what happened to her would have occurred to me too. Yes, I agree she's an adult but I doubt she understands visiting a guy in his house equals sex. At her age, I didn't.

But I'm not justifying her action, please take note. I'm worried about her boyfriend who may be hurt by this incident in recent time.

I don't understand why you guys are applauding his action without giving any thought to the other guy she's dating. Where's the solidarity?

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
proclinician:

So a girl tells an idiot no sex until marriage and he agrees but she goes on to have sex with a stranger and somehow in the grand scheme of things it's the stranger's fault abi?

Why go after a girl in a relationship? Explain that.

If she went after him, then I'd understand him taking what was offered, but that is not my point. My concern is for the boyfriend. Why is the Op okay with tampering someone's relationship? Why are you guys okay with what he did?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by proclinician: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why go after a girl in a relationship? Explain that.

If she went after him, then I'd understand him taking what was offered, but that is not my point. My concern is for the boyfriend. Why is the Op okay with tampering someone's relationship? Why are you guys okay with what he did?

Nobody is tampering with any relationship. I have nothing against the op, this is consensual and not rape. My problem is the boyfriend that failed to understand this girl is not his own, it's just his turn. Why would he subscribe to such an arrangement? He is losing at both sides and i know he won't figure it out but will sheepishly jump into the grave he dug for himself.

Until she removed her panties didn't she remember there's an idiot at home she told no sex till marriage?

She simply doesn't care

This is ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
proclinician:

Nobody is tampering with any relationship. I have nothing against the op, this is consensual and not rape. My problem is the boyfriend that failed to understand this girl is not his own, it's just his turn. Why would he subscribe to such an arrangement? He is losing at both sides and i know he won't figure it out but will sheepishly jump into the grave he dug for himself.

Until she removed her panties didn't she remember there's an idiot at home she told no sex till marriage?

She simply doesn't care

This is ridiculous

And you keep coming back to the girl. Stop. I'm not interested in the girl. Or the Op even.

At the bold, why is it the norm that guys can't be in an exclusive relationship anymore, even those looking to settle down? So every guy should just be in an open relationship, is that what you're projecting here?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Martinez39s(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Lol... They've started making me feel guilty oo.
grin No mind dem. Even those who are riding different men's dićks while they are in relationships while condemn you. cheesy grin Carry go, nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by proclinician: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And you keep coming back to the girl. Stop. I'm not interested in the girl. Or the Op even.

At the bold, why is it the norm that guys can't be in an exclusive relationship anymore, even those looking to settle down? So every guy should just be in an open relationship, is that what you're projecting here?

Well unless a guy likes being decieved na. Me i don't. I've been with a girl that i call my girlfriend and her phone was ringing at midnight. I was awake with my call of duty black ops and the caller is male asking authoritatively why she is not answering his calls. She was apologetic and promised to make it up with him. She joined me in the bed expecting that i start asking who is the caller blah blah blah i didn't, no time for bullshiting. I for one like most guys including the boyfriend in this scenario has no problem with being in a defined closed system of two colliding bodies with opposite charges but when every girl is open to any guy that says hi, then u know what you're getting into.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
proclinician:

Well unless a guy likes being decieved na. Me i don't. I've been with a girl that i call my girlfriend and her phone was ringing at midnight. I was awake with my call of duty black ops and the caller is male asking authoritatively why she is not answering his calls. She was apologetic and promised to make it up with him. She joined me in the bed expecting that i start asking who is the caller blah blah blah i didn't, no time for bullshiting. I for one like most guys including the boyfriend in this scenario has no problem with being in a defined closed system of two colliding bodies with opposite charges but when every girl is open to any guy that says hi, then u know what you're getting into.

That's what I'm driving at. Most guys love to be in a defined closed relationship. Some other guys, yet knowing this truth, still purposefully go after these relationships and applaud themselves for acquiring another conquest. Some even target married women. See, in your case, the guy might have gone after your girl for this reason, but let's leave it at that.

I pity men that think like the Op or applaud him even, cause most of them will still loose good relationships through this way. They should continue, sha. What's my own.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by COOL10(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Truth be told, I've been in her situation before and if not for my strong moral background, what happened to her would have occurred to me too. Yes, I agree she's an adult but I doubt she understands visiting a guy in his house equals sex. At her age, I didn't.

But I'm not justifying her action, please take note. I'm worried about her boyfriend who may be hurt by this incident in recent time.

I don't understand why you guys are applauding his action without giving any thought to the other guy she's dating. Where's the solidarity?

His action? My dear,do you understand the meaning of consensual? The girl AGREED to have sex with him. SHE slept with him. SHE cheated on her boyfriend. SHE'S to blame for her unfaithfulness. Stop painting her as a victim. Yes I do pity the boyfriend but not in the way you think. I pity him cos he's too blind to know how much of a slut his girlfriend truly is.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
COOL10:

His action? My dear,do you understand the meaning of consensual? The girl AGREED to have sex with him. SHE slept with him. SHE cheated on her boyfriend. SHE'S to blame for her unfaithfulness. Stop painting her as a victim. Yes I do pity the boyfriend but not in the way you think. I pity him cos he's too blind to know how much of a slut his girlfriend truly is.

Put yourself in her boyfriends shoes and tell me how you'll feel now. Mind you, let's assume the boyfriend is 20, first time in a relationship and maybe in love too.

What will be your reaction?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.