Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (11022 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Randy100: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2020
She will get over it to come and give you better sex. It happens most time.

3 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Homeboiy:
Bone her jare

She will come back for more when her head clears.
Maybe... Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2020
biotechshola:
Op, the past tense of "meet" is "met". Thank you. BTW, channel all your energy towards making yourself a better person now that you still have time.
Thanks for the correction. Hurriedly typed it. Will edit next time.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sometime while reading your post, I tried to convince myself it won't go in the direction it did, that I would see a change. Thank you for ruining a good girl and damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend.

I pray I never meet someone like you.

Thank you for the criticism madam. All I need is how to go about things.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sometime while reading your post, I tried to convince myself it won't go in the direction it did, that I would see a change. Thank you for ruining a good girl and damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend.

I pray I never meet someone like you.
Ruining a good girl? Damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend?

What's all that? cheesy

See, she was not forced.. She wanted it as much as he wanted it.
Nobody has been ruined and her relationship with her boyfriend will continue to go on as normal.

If this guy is a true master, that girl will give him more sex sometime in the future.

Even with the blocking and barring, any little sensation and throbbing she ever feels in her pussi will remind her of him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

What's all that? cheesy

Nobody has been ruined and her relationship with her boyfriend will continue to go on as normal.

If this guy is a true master, that girl will give him more sex sometime in the future.

Even with the blocking and barring, any little sensation and throbbing she ever feels in her pussi will remind her of him.

Lol... They've started making me feel guilty oo.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

What's all that? cheesy

as in the thing tire me. She wasnt forced to follow him to his crib. She knew what was going to play out but she still follow am go house. I'm starting to believe this notion that girls have fishbrains

4 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
as in the thing tire me. She wasnt forced to follow him to his crib. She knew what was going to play out but she still follow am go house. I'm starting to believe this notion that girls have fishbrains
No girl in 2020 who doesn't know that there is a high possibility of sex happening when they visit a guy for the first time, NONE...but they still go nonetheless. cheesy

We are not in 1920.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
You know people are always quick to castigate men on issues like this. It was a mutual agreement. No one was there when she said "Your eyeballs are killing". Just hate how things went after the whole saga.

3 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

No girl in 2020 who doesn't know that there is a high possibility of sex happening when they visit a guy for the first time, NONE...but they still go nonetheless. cheesy

We are not in 1920.
lol.. They will soon come for your head.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Lol... They've started making me feel guilty oo.
There's nothing to feel guilty about.
Just let her be for now, and then try getting in touch with her again maybe after two months.

Chances are she will take your call and even agree to meet up with you again.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

There's nothing to feel guilty about.
Just let her be for now, and then try getting in touch with her again maybe after two months.

Chances are she will take your call and even agree to meet up with you again.
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Homeboiy post=87511834]Bone her jare
She will come back for more when her head clears.[/quote Exactly.. She will come. Back for more

OP, is she a virgin? If no, don't worry jare..
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Maybe... Thanks.
She will surely come
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=87514464][/quote] Nice question. She told me she's a virgin. When everything set, I found out she's not. I did not even make a fuss out of it because she's so tight. I overlooked that.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Nice question. She told me she's a virgin. When everything set, I found out she's not. I did not even make a fuss out of it because she's so tight. I overlooked that.

Then u shud nt call her.. She is the one that offend u... Ignore her till she calls u back

If she ask, tell her she lied to u from the start.. For not being a virgin like she said

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Then u shud nt call her.. She is the one that offend u... Ignore her till she calls u back

If she ask, tell her she lied to u from the start.. For not being a virgin like she said

Moral booster. Thanks.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Froshloaded: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Baba
Bash am, she will be the one to text you later...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Baba
Bash am, she will be the one to text you later...
Understood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

We are not in 1920.
ah swear. You follow a guy to his house na pray una wan pray? Abi na gist wehn una never gist for outside. Lolz grin
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
You know people are always quick to castigate men on issues like this. It was a mutual agreement. No one was there when she said "Your eyeballs are killing". Just hate how things went after the whole saga.
I no blame you jare.. she's obviously playing mind games with this attitude she's putting up. She's into you but she doesn't want it to seem she s cheap thus feigning regret and avoiding you. All na FMT

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
I no blame you jare.. she's obviously playing mind games with this attitude she's putting up. She's into you but she doesn't want it to seem she s cheap thus feigning regret and avoiding you. All na FMT
My thoughts exactly. Thanks big time.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Starboytwo(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
ah swear. You follow a guy to his house na pray una wan pray? Abi na gist wehn una never gist for outside. Lolz grin
han han, so a babe kannut just come and greet person in peace again... Some girl might come to play ludo now, you know she is lonely...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Starboytwo:
han han, so a babe kannut just come and greet person in peace again... Some girl might come to play ludo now, you know she is lonely...
Lolz grin grin . Your sarcasm is top notch
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Starboytwo:
she's lonely she no get boyfriend? grin leave that thing bros . Like I said before all na FMT. She act all innocent like she knows nothing but deep down she a bad gyal

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I froze for like 10seconds. The reply was definitely not what I was expecting. It dawned upon me that I missed out on her. I remembered how I meet her and how the conversations flowed like an ocean. I could not help but think about how calm, beautiful and eloquent she was. Her shape was mind blowing. I only see that in movies or randomly. She carried herself while walking in such a beautiful manner. I was determined not to give up.

I called her after 5days...lol. I am a busy guy and we all know It's not easy surviving in Lagos. She answered calmly as usual. I inquired about her forthcoming exam and all our discussion was about the examination. I aired my opinion, I gave her candid advice and ended the call. We ended it this time around on a high note. I was happy.

2days later, I called her again and asked for a meeting nearby. She paused for seconds and managed to utter 'okay'. We decided to meet a place not far from her street. We agreed to meet by 7pm.

The meeting was a success. I enjoyed every bit of the discussion and I am convinced she did aswell. During the course of the discussion, I took my time to get to know her better, I also used the opportunity to introduce myself better.

We meet a day after the first meeting at the same place and time. I asked to use to the opportunity to know my house since we are staying quite close. It was such a coincidence, I never knew she was staying close to my area. I have never seen her around. All thanks to school sha.

Walked her down to my house. We talked and connected so deep. I asked to hold her hands but she declined. She gave in upon my consistent requests. We stopped at my gate. We went back to her house. On our way back, she asked me: "Why are you interested in me, I want to know." I knew this was the chance. I stopped both of us from walking, and I began to say all those sweet sweet words. I never knew I was good at that ooo. I was impressed at myself. She held my hands tight as I dazzled through with insane lines. We got to her house and I managed a hug oooo.

After a week of calls and chats. I put it to her to pay me a visit and she obliged. I was stunned. I asked myself "is this really happening?"

On the day we were to meet, i arranged the house and put everything in order. She came and was quite astonished about the compound and our house (I never talked about it).

I offered her drinks but she refused to drink anything. She was just trying to be safe. I hailed her for being sensitive. The atmosphere was so serene. Fan blowing at us. She was on an armless gown... Haaaaa... He curve na die.

We talked at length and one thing led to the other. We had sex. It was mind blowing. She was tight as anything. She did all her possible best to stopped at kissing but my mind games (may God forgive me) was too strong for her. My monstrous arsenal was just waving at her in full swing. It was a sweet experience for me but a bitter sweet experience for her according to what she said afterwards.

She made me realize that she has not given her boyfriend an ordinary kiss. She was beating herself. She accused me of being too hard to resist.... I know in my mind. I assured her of my love for her which I really meant.

She changed after the event. She blocked me om all social media platforms. She even barred my number. It's been 3 weeks now. If I call with another line she ends the call moment she discover it is me.

I am confused.

What exactly is my fault...

Stupid boi ofe je ju oni nkan lo grin
Guy leave the babe laslas the curves wey you wan Bleep you don Bleep am abi kilo tun ku cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by proclinician: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Who is the next guy doing a no sex before marriage thingy? pls raise up your hand i am taking a head count of idiots.

4 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
U are so good with sweet words right, confused and misplaced semen
I blame her more for going to see a guy on the first day and having carnal knowledge with him same day.
Slowpokes
No it's not that way
Anyone can fall victim
The girl don't really fall for him from what I read
But you know we men have our own subroutine to capture a woman whereas the babe that's is forming for us will later end up in our bed that just it so don't blame
You can't tell me you've never fallen into a guys trap before grin
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Stupid boi ofe je ju oni nkan lo grin
Guy leave the babe laslas the curves wey you vwan Bleep you don Bleep am abi kilo tun ku cheesy
Bros abeg no loud am. The curve no be here... As I Wan con serious the girl pick race.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Op now tell me all the love we have for a woman on this planet Earth is just to f**k them
True/False grin
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Kaycee54321(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Bros abeg no loud am. The curve no be here... As I Wan con serious the girl pick race.

You wan serious ke? Don't make me laugh. What makes you think she won't do the same thing she did to her boyfriend because of you...with another guy who has stronger game and a better crib?

Maybe that time, she will be telling the guy that his gbola is irresistible and she will even give him anal sex while complaining that she only gave you Vagina? cool

4 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kaycee54321:

You wan serious ke? Don't make me laugh. What makes you think she won't do the same thing she did to her boyfriend because of you...with another guy who has stronger game and a better crib?

Maybe that time, she will be telling the guy that his gbola is irresistible and she will even give him anal sex while complaining that she only gave you Vagina? cool

This one weak me I swear. You mean say...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.