Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (10999 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Joshater(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
NNAMDIII:
read well and you will see where i wtote that i was a 200level student in unn, i wrote jamb last year when i wanted to apply for nda, now i'm a federal govt property, i'm a gentleman officer cadet of the Nigerian defence academy. Now you can get lost you bloody and confuse civilian

Sir, sir!.! Allow the bat.. He's not worth your time! Meanwhile, by God's I ambushed the Julietalphamikebravo!.! "Tuu-taty-nyne" Aniticipating NDAEE sir...Day by day!.!

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by webizone(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Won't sit all long on nairaland
Thinking of shots to throw
Am busy, u're idle
We sub-fit right

I read your open diary. But, I have some questions. Are you a student or a graduate?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by NNAMDIII(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Joshater:

Sir, sir!.! Allow the bat.. He's not worth your time! Meanwhile, by God's I ambushed the Julietalphamikebravo!.! "Tuu-taty-nyne" Aniticipating NDAEE sir...Day by day!.!
so you've done what Napoleon didn't do? Artyman I sha trust you,just manage and pass medicals
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by webizone(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2020
I
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good Afternoon everyone.

Greetings and appreciation to those who took their time to comment on this post earlier for I really appreciate them. I appreciate the fact that you guys gave me something to fall back on.

Let me reiterate over again that I am actually saddened by the outcome of the event. I am not out here to use anyone but sometimes mistakes happen. It was just a mistake.

I have learnt my lessons and have made my resolutions too.

I am writing to brief you guys about the outcome of everything.

Things went haywire.... You guys don't want to miss out on this.

I will explain what happened and back it up with pictorial evidences.

Before I do that, I will try to tag the active ones that commented incase they've decided to unfollow this topic.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642
Martinez39s
COOL10
SassyGem101
Stacyomolola
Mryacks
Randy100
Crackkhaus
Blazingphoenix
DenreleDave
Froshloaded
ZINIBANKS
proclincian
Kaycee54321
Sixfeetbelle

I can't tag everyone.

Back to topic oooo.

Having made up my mind not to call the girl again, I was hoping she's gonna call back and explain her actions. I locked up and lived life normally again by not worrying myself anymore and removing the burden of "pitying her" in my head.

A cool evening, I was outside surfing the Internet as usual when a strange number popped up on my screen. I don't pick strange calls at first. I know most of them will be 'hausas' calling a wrong number as usual. The person went on a calling spree and I decided to give the person a chance. I picked up the call and the moment the person heard my voice the call dropped. I called back instantly and it was saying 'Number Busy', I called back but then it was switched off.

A part of me was telling me it was the girl calling me. I am afraid she does not know how to call me directly after all her shakara. I went inside and collected my brother's phone and dialed the number after 30 minutes.... At the first attempt, the person did not pick, I heared a faint voice at the second attempt and I ended the call the after hearing her voice.... I was so convinced.

I knew it was my time to shine. She walked in by herself. I wanted to do shakara small...lol.

She called endlessly and I did not pick oooo. This time she called with her personal line and that's how the show began.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lol...our chat this morning.

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
I have called her for like 10times now that I am ready so that we can go to hospital for proper test. Mama tear race. Werey omo.

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Froshloaded: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentle boy175
Nice one
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by 11Anonymous(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Well I followed your thread and never commented. I feel like to comment now that you're in a difficult situation.

It's a sad incident, you were looking for fun, I'm sure you will get over this and it will be your last warning.

As a matured guy, don't date or have sex with any girl that has a boyfriend.
Before having sex or whatever, use a condom. It might be difficult to go out to buy because of shame, if you are ashamed, then don't have sex, you may regret later for not buying it. (Very important). Me that is ashamed of buying one and not ready to be a father yet, I've decided to follow God and allow him guide my life.

Now to the issue, despite the girl is annoying, you have to pretend as if you love her, she follow her to go do pregnancy test. I'm sure she's not pregnant and even if she is, it's definitely not you.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:
DaddyRochie1642
Martinez39s
COOL10
SassyGem101
Stacyomolola
Mryacks
Randy100
Crackkhaus
Blazingphoenix
DenreleDave
Froshloaded
ZINIBANKS
proclincian
Kaycee54321
Sixfeetbelle

I can't tag everyone.

Back to topic oooo.

Having made up my mind not to call the girl again, I was hoping she's gonna call back and explain her actions. I locked up and lived life normally again by not worrying myself anymore and removing the burden of "pitying her" in my head.

A cool evening, I was outside surfing the Internet as usual when a strange number popped up on my screen. I don't pick strange calls at first. I know most of them will be 'hausas' calling a wrong number as usual. The person went on a calling spree and I decided to give the person a chance. I picked up the call and the moment the person heard my voice the call dropped. I called back instantly and it was saying 'Number Busy', I called back but then it was switched off.

A part of me was telling me it was the girl calling me. I am afraid she does not know how to call me directly after all her shakara. I went inside and collected my brother's phone and dialed the number after 30 minutes.... At the first attempt, the person did not pick, I heared a faint voice at the second attempt and I ended the call the after hearing her voice.... I was so convinced.

I knew it was my time to shine. She walked in by herself. I wanted to do shakara small...lol.

She called endlessly and I did not pick oooo. This time she called with her personal line and that's how the show began.

Told ya she will call again..
Chop the pussy well well now

With peace of mind
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:
I picked the call to listen to what she has to say. She apologized for her actions, she admitted that it was a wrong move from her.

I asked her why she has to do all of that, she explained to me that it was because she's preparing for jamb and did not want distractions.

I told her she should just have mentioned that earlier and I would have honored her request.

She apologized and asked if I will be at home the following day. I answered with great joy ooo that I am free.

Following day at 12pm

She called that she was at my gate. I got there and did not see anyone. I called and she did not pick my calls. She eventually picked around 2pm and said she was just joking with me when she said she was at my gate. In my mind I was like is this girl alright like this, I am not sure she is was the reply I gave to myself.

I warned her never to initiate stupid jokes with me again...lol... Guys will understand that kind of frustration. Having planned everything, you sweep, mop the floor, tidy up everywhere and only for you to come with a stupid joke.

She apologized.

Congratz men.. Chop the jambites pussy and leave a mark she will never forget... I didn't mean pain mark oo, I mean impact dt she will never 4get
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
11Anonymous:
Well I followed your thread and never commented. I feel like to comment now that you're in a difficult situation.

It's a sad incident, you were looking for fun, I'm sure you will get over this and it will be your last warning.

As a matured guy, don't date or have sex with any girl that has a boyfriend.
Before having sex or whatever, use a condom. It might be difficult to go out to buy because of shame, if you are ashamed, then don't have sex, you may regret later for not buying it. (Very important). Me that is ashamed of buying one and not ready to be a father yet, I've decided to follow God and allow him guide my life.

Now to the issue, despite the girl is annoying, you have to pretend as if you love her, she follow her to go do pregnancy test. I'm sure she's not pregnant and even if she is, it's definitely not you.

Thanks man. She later confessed that she's just wyning me. She later sent a text.

I am not even interested again.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:
I have called her for like 10times now that I am ready so that we can go to hospital for proper test. Mama tear race. Werey omo.

Pls update me abt the test result...

Party ride loading. MA jeun like never b4
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Congratz men.. Chop the jambites pussy and leave a mark she will never forget... I didn't mean pain mark oo, I mean impact dt she will never 4get

I no dey chop again. I no dey do again oooo.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Thanks man. She later confessed that she's just wyning me. She later sent a text.

I am not even interested again.

Why quit when u just started enjoying.. Is the babe not fine ni, common a real man doesn't quit early... Man chop the pussy and enjoy but this time, use condom condom condom
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls update me abt the test result...

Party ride loading. MA jeun like never b4

She said she can't go with me. She later apologized that she's lying. Oloribu omo.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I no dey chop again. I no dey do again oooo.
Hian, comhia... U must do, who u want make them continue the one u do
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why quit when u just started enjoying.. Is the babe not fine ni, common a real man doesn't quit early... Man chop the pussy and enjoy but this time, use condom condom condom

I swear I Don quit.I no do again.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:

She said she can't go with me. She later apologized that she's lying. Oloribu omo.

Don't curse her... I don't support that okay.. Pls..
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I swear I Don quit.I no do again.
U be coward niyen
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

U be coward niyen

Lol...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by ghettochild4u(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Try and get across to her by all means...
Don't give up if u really do love her.... U sure deserve her..
She's only feeling guilty tho.. She will get over it...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by ghettochild4u(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Well your experience is similar to mine... Was in a short erstwhile relationship with this woman who wasn't married to her baby daddy(a south African thing).. She told me from the start that it shd jst be a fucking thing but me I dey catch feelings easily.. On d 2nd Feb we had sex n 3days later she told me her babydaddy was coming back so they should fix things.. She blocked me n changed her num...
There's no way I could reach so I just move on.. Hopefully one day she go call me...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
ghettochild4u:
Well your experience is similar to mine... Was in a short erstwhile relationship with this woman who wasn't married to her baby daddy(a south African thing).. She told me from the start that it shd jst be a fucking thing but me I dey catch feelings easily.. On d 2nd Feb we had sex n 3days later she told me her babydaddy was coming back so they should fix things.. She blocked me n changed her num...
There's no way I could reach so I just move on.. Hopefully one day she go call me...

Chaaaaiii! Free gift.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I can't tag everyone.

Back to topic oooo.

Always use protection...
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Told ya she will call again..
Chop the pussy well well now

With peace of mind

Good for you, then
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by ghettochild4u(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Gentleboy15 post=87642586]

Chaaaaiii! Free gift.[/quote
Free but my heart was drifting towards her...
Am sure she'd Hola me one day sha make we for collabo.. Na den I go tell her say... Man Don drift forward o
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by CeCeEkol(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hope your intensions are really genuine, your post sounds more like that of a player, with time you ll get tired of that girl. let her be for now, cos all you keep writing is how "wow" her figure is......makes one wonder.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
CeCeEkol:
Hope your intensions are really genuine, your post sounds more like that of a player, with time you ll get tired of that girl. let her be for now, cos all you keep writing is how "wow" her figure is......makes one wonder.

Walked out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Father's Wife / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / My Little Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.