Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (11015 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2020
NNAMDIII:
read well and you will see where i wtote that i was a 200level student in unn, i wrote jamb last year when i wanted to apply for nda, now i'm a federal govt property, i'm a gentleman officer cadet of the Nigerian defence academy. Now you can get lost you bloody and confuse civilian

Pride goes before a fall

After all your noise and bragging...you are now back to be a bloody civilian too. Hmmm
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by femmyapson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
NNAMDIII:
read well and you will see where i wtote that i was a 200level student in unn, i wrote jamb last year when i wanted to apply for nda, now i'm a federal govt property, i'm a gentleman officer cadet of the Nigerian defence academy. Now you can get lost you bloody and confuse civilian
wats special about being a cadet in aca?
se na d khaki dey shake u? or na d allowance?
dem fit still dismiss u b4 u graduate(I am not wishing u bad. but u re proud).
u dont even know whom u re been rude to?. u for buy job had it been its me... would ve made aca a hell for u to be

Organicist95 no vex
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
femmyapson:

wats special about being a cadet in aca?
se na d khaki dey shake u? or na d allowance?
dem fit still dismiss u b4 u graduate(I am not wishing u bad. but u re proud).
u dont even know whom u re been rude to?. u for buy job had it been its me... would ve made aca a hell for u to be

Organicist95 no vex
lol it's nothing.

The Nnamdi of a guy has been withdrawn from NDA this year
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Youngpo413: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sometime while reading your post, I tried to convince myself it won't go in the direction it did, that I would see a change. Thank you for ruining a good girl and damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend.

I pray I never meet someone like you.
because of a "mere" sex? Ladies are no longer faithful these days...so no big deal.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Youngpo413: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
COOL10:

His action? My dear,do you understand the meaning of consensual? The girl AGREED to have sex with him. SHE slept with him. SHE cheated on her boyfriend. SHE'S to blame for her unfaithfulness. Stop painting her as a victim. Yes I do pity the boyfriend but not in the way you think. I pity him cos he's too blind to know how much of a slut his girlfriend truly is.
still wondering which of them is not a hoè these days.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually, I want you and the girl to shoulder the blame together. My point is that I'm shocked that men are okay with it as if relationships are a joke and I'm disappointed that you are okay with it without thinking about the guy's feelings. He could be 20 and naive in the matters of love.
everyone were once naive,so his experience with bitchés will make him smarter....
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by COOL10(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Youngpo413:
still wondering which of them is not a hoè these days.

They all are. Just different levels
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Youngpo413:
because of a "mere" sex? Ladies are no longer faithful these days...so no big deal.

Mere sex.

The reason for most of the relationship problems going on everywhere is what you call mere?

I don't have anything to say again.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by kizwid(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dfynboi:
na wa fr sum guys oh,so a gal cannt visit u without u having sex with her,u jst ruined everything fr urself
see this one. yinmu
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Mere sex.

The reason for most of the relationship problems going on everywhere is what you call mere?

I don't have anything to say again.
you are too decent,but have it at the back of your mind that decency in relationship always end in tears....instead go with the flow,fùck any available dîck,later u get married and settle down...no love out there.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Youngpo413:
you are too decent,but have it at the back of your mind that decency in relationship always end in tears....instead go with the flow,fùck any available dîck,later u get married and settle down...no love out there.

Your advice is not needed.

When you're done fooling around, na body go tell you.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Youngpo413: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

k
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Youngpo413: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Buying Sex Enhancement From Hausa Should See This VIDEO / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown / Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.