Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21072 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2010
Prince 08:

@Murphy,
All Terrorist are MUSLIMS, though all muslims are not terrorists.
Get it into your egg head.

Dumb statement made by a dumb person! Hw does this statement of urs make any sense Dumb a55? Since not all muslims are terrorists why generalize then? That is the point I am trying to drive into your block head.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2010
comechop:

The only person in denial here is yourself Sir. You are just deceiving yourself.

Why do u think I am deceiving myself? Because u believe what u want to believe, Go and sleep jor.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by man100(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2010
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by djay4: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2010
I think if Islam does not exist, the world will reach a high degree of peace. Philippines and Nigeria received attacks from the muslims yesterday, Christmas eve.

Check cnn.com
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by orgasm(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2010
How many death of innocent nigerians will it take for the Govt of d day to take a firm stand of these senseless killings? A Govt. dat can not protect her citizens against internal and external aggression is a failed Govt. and if this continues as it is now it will only lead to a failed state and this breaks my heart.
The first suspects here are d muslim fundamentalists who are well supported,financed and sponsored by well know politicians,muslim clerics,imams as well as emirs who believe in their 'holy' jihad and seven virgins in heaven. These same set of people will come on air and tell who care to listen dat islam is a religion of peace and condemn d act whereas they are the brain behind d mayhem. They send all these messages to mosque and islamic societies to take arms against their christian brothers. They even go as far as killing muslims of southern descent so is more of a ethno-religious cleansing. It was in this country not too long ago in kano and kaduna that some southern(mostly yorubas)muslims were slaughtered right inside the mosque immediately after jumat prayers.
we can not allow this to continue. These gays should be fished out cos they are in high places and be prosecuted.
If the Govt. Does not take a drastic step in correcting these anomalies once and for all,they are leading us to nowhere but the part of wanton destruction where no one will be spared. Desperate times call for desperate measures.I pray for my country NIGERIA,and may the labour of our heroes past not be in vain. May God give us a responsible Govt. to remedy our adversities and put us in the course of recovery.MAY THE SOUL OF THE DEPARTED REST IN PEACE AND MAY THOSE LEFT BEHIND TO MOURN THEM FIND SOLACE IN GOD.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2010
@ murphy G, islam shield boko haram! My reason, that guy said he receivd an sms intimating him of the presence of boko haram in jos, why didn't muslim faithfuls that u claim u guys are report it to the security personnel or agencies?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2010
@ murphy G, islam shield boko haram! My reason, that guy said he receivd an sms intimating him of the presence of boko haram in jos, why didn't muslim faithfuls that u claim u guys are report it to the security personnel or agencies?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2010
Nsiman:

Sorry its like u are no longer making any sense to me. Na me receive the text, abi what are u trying to say? And when the guy receive the text what did he do? So becos one boko haram is in Jos that makes all muslims offenders?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by man100(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2010
@all. PLEASE let us b mindful of what we say. Why do we nigerians love to guess what is not true. Somebody in this forum said "i know it is the handi work of the muslims on this holy day". This is really disgusting. Please why should u just think like a daft. After some times am sure the police will get the root of this matter and those behind it will certainly be put into shame and punished. But am very sure it is not the muslims. Please lets watch our tongue and be mindful of what we say and we dont spread false news any longer. Thank you all and merry xmas.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by edoyad(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2010
How many death of innocent nigerians will it  take for the Govt of d day to take a firm stand of these senseless killings? A Govt. dat can  not protect her citizens against internal and  external aggression is a failed Govt. and if  this continues as it is now it will only lead to  a failed state and this breaks my heart.  The first suspects here are d muslim  fundamentalists who are well supported, financed and sponsored by well know  politicians,muslim clerics,imams as well as  emirs who believe in their 'holy' jihad and  seven virgins in heaven. These same set of  people will come on air and tell who care to  listen dat islam is a religion of peace and  condemn d act whereas they are the brain  behind d mayhem. They send all these  messages to mosque and islamic societies to  take arms against their christian brothers.  They even go as far as killing muslims of  southern descent so is more of a ethno- religious cleansing. It was in this country not  too long ago in kano and kaduna that some  southern(mostly yorubas)muslims were  slaughtered right inside the mosque  immediately after jumat prayers. we can not allow this to continue. These gays should be fished out cos they are in high  places and be prosecuted. If the Govt. Does not take a drastic step in  correcting these anomalies once and for all, they are leading us to nowhere but the part  of wanton destruction where no one will be  spared. Desperate times call for desperate  measures.I pray for my country NIGERIA,and  may the labour of our heroes past not be in  vain. May God give us a responsible Govt. to  remedy our adversities and put us in the  course of recovery.MAY THE SOUL OF THE  DEPARTED REST IN PEACE AND MAY THOSE  LEFT BEHIND TO MOURN THEM FIND SOLACE IN  GOD.

Kwarrect ! Islam no be the problem here, IT IS ABOKI MENTALITY AND BACKWARDNESS. Do you want to live in a society like somalia or sudan ? If not, time to change this is now.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2010
man100:

@all. PLEASE let us b mindful of what we say. Why do we nigerians love to guess what is not true. Somebody in this forum said "i know it is the handi work of the muslims on this holy day". This is really disgusting. Please why should u just think like a daft. After some times am sure the police will get the root of this matter and those behind it will certainly be put into shame and punished. But am very sure it is not the muslims. Please lets watch our tongue and be mindful of what we say and we dont spread false news any longer. Thank you all and merry xmas.

Pls tell them.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by comechop(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2010
Murphy G:

Pls tell them.

I hope you're included in the 'them'

If you did not read the article, i'll highlight this for you:
"In recent weeks, the governor's office had received letters purported to be from some Muslim organizations threatening attacks against Christians"

What were you saying again. . . . . . . . ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Danni2: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2010
the problem of man's inhumanity to man is not an islamic, christian, pagan, buddhist, nigerian, philippines or any particular group or individual problem, it is a human problem. human beings should just search inward and find solution to this crazy thirst for the blood of their fellows. i may be wrong!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2010
comechop:

I hope you're included in the 'them'

If you did not read the article, i'll highlight this for you:
"In recent weeks, the governor's office had received letters purported to be from some Muslim organizations threatening attacks against Christians"

What were you saying again. . . . . . . . ?

Who be this? Have u been following my points at all? Did I not tell u to go and sleep. Abeg commot for this thread, u aint making any sense.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by martin123: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2010
I hope, these muslims know very well that they are usually much during their so called festival period, and they are striking. mmmmmmmmm!!!! i hope they wont cry tomorrow that  the christians are this and that?? this is not for political reasons, but religion. i wish them well for sending innocent souls to their early graves on their day of celebration.THIS IS A DO ME I DO YOU AFFAIR OOOOOO lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jamace(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2010
Why should a sojourner, Hausa/Fulani who came for biz enterprise just like the Yorubas, the Igbos, the Igalas, the Urhobos and others, continue to rain mayhem on Jos? It is obvious that Plateau people are highly divided and  uncooperative.

The nonsense in Jos has continued because some sons and daughters, particularly the Deputy Gov of Plateau State, Pauline Talen, for selfish political gains, have aligned with the bloodsuckers.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Rhino5dm: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2010
My take:

northern muslims should be held responsible until proven otherwise. Why on earth will someone result in killing innocent lifes in the name of religion?

>> when boko haram movement started, so many core nothern leaders were privy to the information and the great consequncies abound by not taking drastical measures.
They carelessly ignore and allow the birth of the demon.

>>politically iam very familiar with the terrain in jos, but when you started having bomb blast in places of worship and on the eve of major religious event then coincidence should be eliminated as any possible options

>> so pathetic how we dont value human lifes and yet we claim to most religious country on earth what an irony.

>>when leaders(atiku) started making free speach and calling on violence without having any consequency from the government then nigeria is doomed.

>>these are more reasons why we should throw out PDP for the sake of our children and their feature.

>> now no one will ever take the government serious knowing how badly the indepent day balst was manage.

>> with sympathy and without emotions in my heart, i extend my condolence to the families of who so ever this ugly incident might have affect.

>> anyone found guilty should face the music. Dont politicalize human life. This is murder and its should be treated as such.

Say no to PDP today . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . .
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nektar(f): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2010
D attack must surely b frm d aboki muslims because their own belief is diff frm d southern muslims who are peaceful.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Abdblues(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2010
Don't see the problem as being that of islam so much because there are a lot of muslims down south here and we don't get to see such religious violence however, it is worrying that these perpetrators find it easy to hide behind islam after commiting these atrocities, it is very very worrying
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ceejay80s(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2010
All these things na muslims fault .a yoruba xtian no get time but hausa,fulani muslims dey ready to kill and if u watch closely na hausa or muslims plenty pass for force ,so tell me where dem dey get these bombs from,govt no fit do anything because na same hausa/muslims dey ontop and would not want anything to happen to their person. SINCE WHEN DIS BOMB WAR START, HOW MANY TIMES UNA DON HEAR SAY XTIANS THROW BOMB? Muslim life no be am at all, they want no peace. AN EYE FOR AN EYE
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by tunde247: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2010
na wah
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by aletheia(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2010
Fresh attacks against Christians marred the Christmas festival Saturday as church leaders condemned religious persecution and called for peace and reconciliation.

As Christian leaders highlighted the plight of believers facing the threat of attacks around the world, a bomb in a church during Christmas mass in the southern Philippines wounded six people, including the priest.

Military officials would not immediately name any suspects in the blast on Jolo island, but the island is a known bastion of the Abu Sayyaf, a group linked to the Al-Qaeda network.

"The explosion occurred at around 7:15 in the morning while the mass was going on. Six people were slightly wounded in the explosion," military spokesman Lieutenant Randolph Cabangbang said.

In the northern Nigerian city of Kano on Friday, suspected Islamist sect gunmen attacked a church during Christmas Eve services but were fought off by soldiers, a military spokesman said.

No one was hurt in the incident, but in the central Nigerian city of Jos the same day, an explosion killed at least eight people and wounded another eight, police said.

Gregory Yenlong, the information commissioner of Plateau State, of which Jos is the capital, said there had been rumours of attacks aimed at disrupting Christmas celebrations in recent days.

There was no immediate indication however that the two incidents were linked and police in Jos cautioned that the cause of the explosion had not yet been established.

The latest violence came as a self-proclaimed jihadist said in an audiotaped threat that countries celebrating Christmas would be targeted for attacks, the SITE monitoring group said Friday.

"Your (Christmas) fireworks will act as an alarm for the time of our devices to blow up -- devices that we, not Santa Claus, are going to offer to you as gifts, to turn your night into day and your blood into rivers," said a translation provided by SITE.

The recording, directed to "the unbeliever and Christian countries celebrating Christmas," bore the voice of a member of the Shumukh al-Islam forum, said the US-based monitor.

The latest incidents came as pilgrims flocked to a sun-kissed Bethlehem on Christmas to celebrate in the birthplace of Jesus Christ. The West Bank town was bedecked with Christmas lights and inflatable Santas at every corner.

In his midnight mass at Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, Latin Patriarch Fuad Twal, the Middle East's senior Catholic bishop, offered a message of solidarity to Iraqi Christians.

"We recall the tragedy that struck the Christian community in Iraq. Such fanatic actions are universally condemned by Christians and Muslims," he said.

Iraqi Christians have been the target of repeated bloody attacks, including a raid on a Baghdad church that killed 44 worshippers and two priests on October 31.

The patriarch's audience in Bethlehem included Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas, his prime minister Salam Fayyad and diplomats from several European countries.

In Iraq itself, despite Al-Qaeda threats, about 40 worshippers gathered to mark Christmas Eve at the Saint Joseph church in central Baghdad, less than two months after a massacre at another church in the city.

"Do not fear -- that is the message today," Father Saad Sirop Hanna, the head priest at the Chaldean Catholic church, told his congregation.

Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2010 AFP
Printed from http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101225/twl-fresh-attacks-on-christians-mar-chri-0f24468.html

After dem go come dey tell us say Islam na religion of peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Abdblues(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2010
@ Ceejay the Niger delta militants are not Muslims but they were still able get their hands on millitary weapons o, dont forget that
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Ikwikwikwi(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2010
where are the terrorists Abu-Maryam and okebukola. They need to know that Christ is born in Bethlehem
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by tunde247: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2010
na wah
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by djay4: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2010
Some weeks back, some containers of weapons were intercepted. these are just few ones that the government was able to get. Nigeria has entered the era of bomb blast. What is wrong with the system. Soon people will wait for government and when the government cannot live up expectation of the innocent, a down of  people wrapping themselves with bomb will emanated. Everyone is getting tired of the government, the Federal government is not doing much to save lives of the innocent.

The Muslims (the selfish ones) in Jos should understand that when they keep inflicting terror on the locals especially the Beroms, time will come when it will bounce back at them which will the innocent muslims within and outside Plateau. This should and must not continue.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2010
@ man 100, just shup up ur stinky mouth! U 4got that IT WAS ON THE SAME 24 LAST YR THAT ABDULMUTALAB WAS CAUGHT. defenseless man
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2010
why r d tv stations not covering u
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2010
God, my God, why would a man do this to another man who breaths and lives like him. How so devlish and hideous a man can be to another?, you kill a father, a mother, a child, a brother, a sister, someones wife? when they should be happy, you have become their sorrow, God! and you live to to see your own children and family walk around in peace?.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2010
i am on my kneels, your evil will never catch up with you! i know they will never do, not on this earth. live and enjoy the pain you cause others. And God will get you one day. just oneday. and i pray not on this earth!. till then we shall see!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by olaeday(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2010
I dnt knw y nigerians especialy xtians re stone hearted. Sme1 here jst told u dat dese pple re nt muslims bt evry1 of u sleeps nd faces one directn. Your no6 shud tell u dat dese pple did dis knowingfuly wel dat xtians re goin 2 blame it on muslims. Nevadless, i blive we re all one, i hve so mny xtians as my friends and i neva hurt any1 of dem.
Islam = Salam = Peace
Alaykun = Be upon you
You eida tke it or leave it
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Islam never preaches this evil. i know Islam, it knows its true followers. but  majority of muslims are hideous monsters in jaabs and disgusting beards showing how stupidly blinded and piously pretentious a man can be. Religion has become the sickle to harvest "supposed evil souls" that relish in one SELF-MADE CHRIST! i think i am understanding why some live as atheists!. WHY BELIEVE IN A gOD THAT DESIRES DEATH AND PAIN OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, USING BEASTS HE CALLS WORSHIPPERS!. TO HELL WITH YOU ALL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS! YOUR EVILS ARE STOCKED. AND THE BEAST YOU KILL FOR WILL SOON FEED ON YOU WHEN THERE ARE NO MORE EVILS TO PAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP / Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.