Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) (20769 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Is 35 Today(photos) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Eggon has more christians but the difference is not that much besides most Eggons consider themselves Eggon than Religion, you cant divide them base on religion most times. The problem is their Elites dont work together example Labaran Maku always disagreeing with Solowon Ewuga etc and also Eggon dont always agree with Alago people which another problem
The major population of Nasarawa state is Karu LGA.
Mararaba, nyanya, Masaka down to Auta etc these are mainly Christians of Southern and Middlebelt extractions. Together with the indigenous Christians make up 70% of the state. When Abacha created Nasarawa in 1996 he posted a muslim Military administrator there and made Lafiya the Capital as against Akwanga all due same Islamisation agenda

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Eggon has more christians but the difference is not that much besides most Eggons consider themselves Eggon than Religion, you cant divide them base on religion most times. The problem is their Elites dont work together example Labaran Maku always disagreeing with Solowon Ewuga etc and also Eggon dont always agree with Alago people which another problem
Hmmm.that means many eggons are traditional woshippers or pagans and i once said that many of the people the media tag muslims or christians are pagans and they are many in the north central and may be up to 20% of nigeriab population.

That aside help me with the religious breakdown of the 13 lgas of nasarawa if you can
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Mararaba, nyanya, Masaka down to Auta etc these are mainly Christians of Southern and Middlebelt extractions. Together with the indigenous Christians make up 70% of the state. When Abacha created Nasarawa in 1996 he posted a muslim Military administrator there and made Lafiya the Capital as against Akwanga all due same Islamisation agenda
Between akwanga and lafia,which is the largest and most developed as of then? We are talking of religious population of indigenous nasarawa people not settlers.most people in karu as you alleged are Christians.i think nasarawa is 55% christian

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Who gave you the statistic who gave you the figure? So there no Middlebelt or whatever you call that of Muslims extraction? This is the mistake you people are making , you are making this Central Nigeria a christian thing , we the muslim north central Nigeria are watching you people. You are Majority in Plateau and Benue we are more in Niger,Kogi and Kwara then FCT and Nassarawa is evenly divided, add that to the large population of hasusa people who came from the far north to settle most have become indigence, what makes you think you are majority in Central Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Hmmm.that means many eggons are traditional woshippers or pagans and i once said that many of the people the media tag muslims or christians are pagans and they are many in the north central and may be up to 20% of nigeriab population.

That aside help me with the religious breakdown of the 13 lgas of nasarawa if you can
Alot of Eggon are Pagans, it is in Central Nigeria you find the largest number of traditionalist in Nigeria but the OP always add them as christian to support his false statistic
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Who gave you the statistic who gave you the figure? So there no Middlebelt or whatever you call that of Muslims extraction? This is the mistake you people are making , you are making this Central Nigeria a christian thing , we the muslim north central Nigeria are watching you people. You are Majority in Plateau and Benue we are more in Niger,Kogi and Kwara then FCT and Nassarawa is evenly divided, add that to the large population of hasusa people who came from the far north to settle most have become indigence, what makes you think you are majority in Central Nigeria?
I think Muslims are slightly more in the north central
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Think you have a problem accepting the Truth as usually the style of Fulanis anywhere you find them.
Middlebelt itself is all about Northern minorities /Christians
They are the 90% of the Middlebelt. While the rest Muslims in the region are less than 10%
Anyone other than HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims in the north are Middlebelters.....! So grow up and belong..!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

I think Muslims are slightly more in the north central
Muslims are more , most times they count traditionalist as Christians for example in Kogi state there are alot of Igalas who are traditionalist but since they are non muslims people like the OP always include them as Christians, we just discovered that from recent research

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Muslims are more , most times they count traditionalist as Christians for example in Kogi state there are alot of Igalas who are traditionalist but since they are non muslims people like the OP always include them as Christians, we just discovered that from recent research

Which research...? Hahahahahaha..

Zauren Mallam 'Research' Center where you just conjure up figures like your 77 virgins...abi..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Which research...? Hahahahahaha..

Zauren Mallam 'Research' Center where you just conjure up figures like your 77 virgins...abi..?
You are not even a northerner, you are obsessed with the north because the north is attractive go to your ritualistic region

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Muslims are more , [b]most times they count traditionalist as Christians f[/b]or example in Kogi state there are alot of Igalas who are traditionalist but since they are non muslims people like the OP always include them as Christians, we just discovered that from recent research
My brother,the bolded is very crucial.i discovered it last year.it is very difficult for a Muslim to also operate or combine Islam with paganism but it is very easy for christians to do so esp at the rural areas.in my community in cross river,most people are pagans but the media will all count them as Christians.same applies in the north central.its easy to tag non Muslims as christians than Muslims.if we actually go deep into these areas the op sees as christisn dominated,a lot of them are pagans even in benue

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

You are not even a northerner, you are obsessed with the north because the north is attractive go to your ritualistic region
You are funny. All my academic certificates bear North.
I'm more northern than you...!
We fought wars together in the North to defend my northern neighbours. How dare you....?

Yea Abuja is very attractive cos of Oil Money from my SS used to develop Abuja and the North..! I'm basically catching cruise on my patrimonial reallocation city...!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

Ignore that fellow
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Ignore that fellow cos he's too hot to handle
Best advice....!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

You are funny. All my academic certificates bear North.
I'm more northern than you...!
We fought wars together in the North to defend my northern neighbours. How dare you....?

Yea Abuja is very attractive cos of Oil Money from my SS used to develop Abuja and the North..! I'm basically catching cruise on my patrimonial reallocation city...!
So long as Nigeria remains we will continue to use Oil money to develop Abuja and the north, you cant do anything about that, Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Ginomel(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

Northern Christians have not been playing politics based on religion. It is northern muslims that have always been playing politics based on religion and that is why it is impossible to find a place that is muslim majority in the north and they elect a Christian as their political leader.
However, times without number, Muslims are elected in places that are overwhelmingly Christian.

E.g Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu (former deputy Senate president)was elected senator for 8 years in Plateau central senatorial district.

Are you aware that Plateau central is 80% Christian?

The first senator of Taraba south (in 1999) was also a muslim, is Taraba south a muslim majority zone?

The former senator of Adamawa south was was a muslim. Is Adamawa south Muslim majority?

In the just concluded elections in Gombe south. The Christian APC candidate won the muslim PDP candidate with a very tiny margin.
The last 2 house of reps representing Gombe south were muslims.

Now tell me, is Gombe south a muslim majority zone?

Christians have always been voting for muslims even in Places were muslims are a small minority, but muslims will never vote for Christians unless they are a minority in such places.

So, I repeat, only a big foool will judge Northern Nigeria's population based on the religions of their political leaders. That would only have been possible if the Christians had been playing religious politics from the beginning. However facts have shown that this is not the case.

I will be very surprise if somebody is still doubting that we have more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria.

Even the core northern Muslims know. the reason why they feel so inferior and fighting to ensure full domination of islam. Which is even ridiculous because it can never happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ginomel:

I will be very surprise if somebody is still doubting that we have more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria.

Even the core northern Muslims know. the reason why they feel so inferior and fighting to ensure full domination of islam. Which is even ridiculous because it can never happen.
One Chilled Bottle of Champagne for you sir....! Respect

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Subduer: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ginomel:

Even the core northern Muslims know. the reason why they feel so INFERIOR and FIGHTING to ensure full domination of islam. Which is even ridiculous because it can never happen.
With many AUTHENTIC CONVERSIONS from Islam to Christianity, like Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare, Suleiman Johnson, & others, CONSTITUTIONALLY enforceable FREEDOM OF WORSHIP will sweep a lot of people from Islam, so they're using Boko Haram & threats of BEHEADING to stop, or at least slow down the flow of these conversions. But this Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naajjii:

So long as Nigeria remains we will continue to use Oil money to develop Abuja and the north, you cant do anything about that, Sorry.
You are Welcome........Mr Parasite....!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by eagleu: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

I just included the map. I forgot to include it.

Yes my brother, so so many evil plans and arrangements were done to empower muslims over christians in not just Kaduna state but the entire region and country.

In my state Plateau for instance, Wase LGA (which has a large population of fulanis) was given a Federal constituency of it's own, while 2 and 3 LGAs were merged as 1 constituency in other parts of Plateau state.

My LGA of origin (Mangu) has by far the highest population of indigenes in Plateau state, yet we had to be merged with another LGA as one constituency, while Wase LGA which is not even up to half the population of my LGA is a constituency of it's own, just because they want a fulani man to have a permanent seat among the 8 federal representatives of my state.

This was a similar game they played in Kaduna state.

I wonder how our people were blind to these things for ages! Well we thank God for the internet that has helped us to expose all these lies and for us to know where we stand.

If they could do that in plateau and Kaduna, imagine what has happened to the majority south over the past years.

FYI, Nigeria is the only nation on earth where the population of desert inhabitants like Katsina has been "counted" to be more than say Delta!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
abduljabbar4:
I remember having a heated argument with someone because of this issue. A few months later, he was humbled. You people are considering the huge number of Christians there without accounting for the number of Muslims in there. The Christians in Northern Nigeria are probably not up to 30%

By the way, how dare you say that there are more Christians than Muslims in Samaru, Palladan and Wusasa? Are you for real or is it because they are substantial in number within those areas? Always making careless claims.

Okay, well I am available for the argument, maybe the person who you argued with knows nothing about Christian population in the north. People like us have been in this field for the last 10 years.

Christians are naturally passive people and that is why muslims take us for granted.

Kwangila & Palladan are more like a 50-50. But Samaru, Wusasa & Sabongari are a clear Christian majority.
A place like Wusasa is not even in question. Everyone has always known that Wusasa is like the native Christian part of Zaria.

Yes there are Muslims in these places, but are there no Christians in the heavily muslim parts of Zaria as well?

Look below and see the screenshot of Google maps from a neighborhood in Samaru. Can u see the number of churches there?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
kolaaderin:
even the Ikirun and offa are predominantly Muslims to the tune of 70 %. This IPOB statistics is never correct, go to those places physically and judge.

Bros, Ikirun is in Osun state. Are we talking about Osun state or Kwara state here?

Make a combination of Kwara south and tell me if muslims can outnumber Christians in Kwara south. Kwara south does not begin and end in Offa.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Subduer:

No objections from Middle-Belt generals when these DEMARCATION was forced into the SATANIC CONSTITUTION that the military IMPOSED on Nigerians.

Christians couldn't see or notice these things then in the past, cos they still trusted the muslims with their hearts and saw everybody as one...
Anyway you are very correct. Middlebelt generals were the biggest foools in Nigeria. Many of them have realized their mistakes and began to retrace their steps except for that old idiiot called Yakubu Gowon.
I pray God keeps him longer to see how his one Nigeria will eventually end in shambles and he dies a shameful death.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kolaaderin: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

Bros, Ikirun is in Osun state. Are we talking about Osun state or Kwara state here?

Make a combination of Kwara south and tell me if muslims can outnumber Christians in Kwara south. Kwara south does not begin and end in Offa.
It because you have not been to those places. Offa is kwara and Ikirun is Osun, both are at the boundary walkable distance to each other and read my lips, they are 70% Muslim in those two towns.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

Christians couldn't see or notice these things then in the past, cos they still trusted the muslims with their hearts and saw everybody as one...
Anyway you are very correct. Middlebelt generals were the biggest foools in Nigeria. Many of them have realized their mistakes and began to retrace their steps except for that old idiiot called Yakubu Gowon.
I pray God keeps him longer to see how his one Nigeria will eventually end in shambles and he dies a shameful death.
Ha Ha he is mad with Gowon, mr man Yakubu Gowon was not the reason why you guys suffered in the civil, go and tell that to your leader Ojukwu who blindly led you to a war. All of you from the East hate Gowon but he did his best for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga wase case is not peculiar.it is commob all over Nigeria.in abia aba south and ohafia have more populations yet are sharing federal constituencies while bende which is lesser in population is on its own.
What of ogbia in bayelsa that have its own constitiency while southern ijaw and yenagoa with more numbers are sharing constituencies?
What of burutu in delta being alone while a whole warri is combined? What will you call that? Perish this though of insecurity

See, things in the south and in the north are not done in the same way or the same manner.

Let me ask you a question. What caused the first religious crisis in Jos in 1993?

I am sure u will never know it!

It was the creation of Jos north LGA. There was once 1 Jos LGA where all parts of Jos and Bukuru were included.
The indigenes of Plateau state then requested for the creation of Federe LGA but IBB rejected it and created Jos north with the hope of a muslim majority there, but it failed. This event lead to an outcry and unrest all over old Plateau state cos everyone was aware of the reason behind this.
This is something everybody knows. Even the Hausa fulani knows. If you ask them, they'll tell you.

Babangida created Jos north in order to give the Hausa fulani settlers a place where they could have a political stake!
Like half of the Christian parts of Jos were pushed into Jos south LGA and merged with Bukuru and hundreds of other villages & rural areas. Why?

In Kaduna state, can u explain why Sabo that was in old Kaduna LGA was pushed into Chikun LGA while Tudunwada that is north of the river was taken into Kaduna south LGA?
Kaduna river is the divider between Kaduna city north & South and it was supposed to be the basis of the division of Old Kaduna LGA into Kaduna north & south LGAs.
How then on Earth, did places in the north of the river fall into Kaduna south LGA? Is that not broad daylight voodoo?

See, when people like us say things like this, no Hausa fulani muslims can ever dare to argue or challenge these things because they know that it is true.
So, as a Southerner, I don't even think I owe you explanation of these things. Cos u will never understand them.

If u must argue, Bring facts from the north to counter these claims of mine, not from the south where religion is not an issue.

If u want to make comparisons btw the South & North, you ask questions like, why do core-northern states have more federal constituencies than southern states on average? Has Kano ever been more populated than Lagos for it to have twice the number of Federal constituencies that Lagos has?

11 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
pazienza:
Nowenuse is an encyclopedia of Middle belt of Nigeria.
I always look forward to his threads. We had our issues initially, but I understand him better now.
I pray one day you achieve your aim of uniting the entire Middle belt and liberate your zone from the Caliphate grasp. An uphill task no doubt, but what is life without hope, and what has ever been achieved that was not worked for or first thought of? Not much.

Thank you.

I think I know you on Facebook. Is your first name Christopher? And were you once on the forum PROUDLY ANIOMA, PROUDLY IGBO?

Not just me. Most Northern christians of my generation have grown farther apart from the core-north mentally over the years. If you put Hausa fulanis, my people and Southerners together in one place, you will see my people relate with Southerners far better than we do with Hausa fulanis.
This was not the case with the previous generations.

I was even surprised when I went to Jos, Kaduna, Adamawa e.t.c to see the strong receptiveness of my people towards Igbos. Many strongly favor us being pro Biafran grin
I knew it was just a matter of time for my generation to completely change the tide and direction of things.

The only problem we have is that some old idiiots like Yakubu Gowon who put us in our current predicament still dominate our socio-cultural, traditional and political space. That is why we the youth are gradually coming together to put these old idiiots where they belong.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes but he has to stop demonizing and antagonizing Muslims or the cors north

Come and stop me from doing that.
People like u have not seen anything yet. Maybe your wife or girlfriend is a Hausa fulani.

Sebi all the Southerners who also demonize the core north were sponsored by me?

The fulani herdsmen & Boko Haram who are ranked among the deadliest terror groups in the world are also my fault right?

10 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Cocolatti(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

The division of states and geopolitical zones has been the biggest problem of unity for these tribes.
Our people do not even understand the geography of our terrain. We know how similar we are to each other but we have allowed the division of our states and zones enter so much into our minds.
Take for example, not until recently, Unijos was not giving admissions to people from Southern Kaduna, Taraba & Southern Bauchi for the sake that they are not part of the catchment areas of the North-central. Is that not the height of stupidity?

A Yoruba, Ebira or Nupe man from Kwara or Kogi who have absolutely nothing in common with a Plateau man will get admission in Unijos better than a Southern Kaduna or Southern Bauchi person who is physically, culturally and mentally indifferentiable from a Plateau person?
And you can imagine that this foolishness was supported by the Plateau men and women who were in charge of the University affairs all in the name that they are maintaining the stupid catchment areas standards of Federal universities.

A Hausa man who is in charge of giving admission in ABU Zaria will rather give a Sokoto indigene or even a Nigerien admission over a Southern Kaduna person from the same state, if both the Sokoto & Southern Kaduna person are qualified for admission.

These Hausa fulanis & muslims know themselves. States & geopolitical zones do not affect or determine who they are and how they function, but when it comes to us, we are just foolish and ignorant.

Most northern christians do not even know the extent of their power, numbers, political spread and how they can unite to be influential.

I have met Plateau people who told me that Plateau state is Jerusalem and we are completely surrounded by muslim dominated states. Can such a person unite anyone? Bauchi might be muslim dominated, but the tribes of Southern Bauchi who we share boundary with are not muslims. Southern Kaduna is not Muslim. Nasarawa & Taraba are not muslim majorities. So you can see the ignorance.

I have seen many Plateau people refer to core-northern christians from places like Yobe state as MALLAMS. They don't even know that the Christians from Southern Yobe are exactly like us with their own ethnic groups, but geography just made them find themselves in Yobe state.
Now tell me if this is the mentality of people who will unite themselves.

You can never understand the importance of religion because you are from a place where religion is not significant and does not count. As soon as you cross the boundary from Kogi or Benue into Nasarawa state, religion starts counting and it counts more than your ethnicity! Infact it becomes the number 1 factor in most cases to determine if u will get a job, a promotion, a contract, build your house in a certain location and almost everything else that pertains to your life.

Tivs, Igalas & Idomas are like Southerners in mentality, very complicated and egoistic. They are not even part of the 200 smaller Christian ethnic groups I am talking of unifying.

While as for Nupes, Baribas & Ebiras, they have decided to be an extension of Hausa fulanis because they are predominantly muslim.

These are the reasons why a united and strong Middlebelt identity has been a failure, because everybody wants something different from the identity. We don't have a similar mentality, mindset, agitation & orientation.

But you see the tribes of Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Nasarawa, FCT, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe south, Bauchi south, Niger east, Kebbi south, Borno south e.t.c, (which number about 25 million people)? they have same mentality, same orientation, same cultures, same religion, same struggles and Hausa language background has unified them to an extent.
They are very easy to unite.

We have already started working on it and seen serious progress. It's just a matter of time.
I doff my hat for you sire!!!
I am from Southern Kaduna. You impressed me with your knowledge of Northern Nigeria and minority tribes/Christians in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

See, things in the south and in the north are not done in the same way or the same manner.

Let me ask you a question. What caused the first religious crisis in Jos in 1993?

I am sure u will never know it!

It was the creation of Jos north LGA. There was once 1 Jos LGA where all parts of Jos and Bukuru were included.
The indigenes of Plateau state then requested for the creation of Federe LGA but IBB rejected it and created Jos north with the hope of a muslim majority there, but it failed. This event lead to an outcry and unrest all over old Plateau state cos everyone was aware of the reason behind this.
This is something everybody knows. Even the Hausa fulani knows. If you ask them, they'll tell you.

Babangida created Jos north in order to give the Hausa fulani settlers a place where they could have a political stake!
Like half of the Christian parts of Jos were pushed into Jos south LGA and merged with Bukuru and hundreds of other villages & rural areas. Why?

In Kaduna state, can u explain why Sabo that was in old Kaduna LGA was pushed into Chikun LGA while Tudunwada that is north of the river was taken into Kaduna south LGA?
Kaduna river is the divider between Kaduna city north & South and it was supposed to be the basis of the division of Old Kaduna LGA into Kaduna north & south LGAs.
How then on Earth, did places in the north of the river fall into Kaduna south LGA? Is that not broad daylight voodoo?

See, when people like us say things like this, no Hausa fulani muslims can ever dare to argue or challenge these things because they know that it is true.
So, as a Southerner, I don't even think I owe you explanation of these things. Cos u will never understand them.

If u must argue, Bring facts from the north to counter these claims of mine, not from the south where religion is not an issue.

If u want to make comparisons btw the South & North, you ask questions like, why do core-northern states have more federal constituencies than southern states on average? Has Kano ever been more populated than Lagos for it to have twice the number of Federal constituencies that Lagos has?
Before 1861,kano was the most populous area in Nigeria.the north west has the highest population therefore it will get the highest political units.kano and lagos both have 24 federal constituencies and 40 state seats.so,you lie.katsina has 15 federal seats,kaduna 16.they are very populated.rivers and oyo also have 13 federal seats.
Kebbi 9,sokoto 9,zamfara7,jigawa 11.delta 10,akwa ibom 10,edo 8,cross river 8.there's almost equality.borno 10,yobe 6,bauchi 11,taraba 7,adamawa 9.anambra 11,abia 8,imo 10,enugu 8,ebonyi 6.almost the same.

Jos south usually votes for pdp or for Christian inclined candidates while jos north most times goes for Muslim inclined candidates which means Muslims outnumber christians in jos north.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by eagleu: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nowenuse:

You take the word out of my mouth.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

We cannot take your words or mere postulations over that of established bodies like the cia which has placed the population of hausas in the north at 40%-44%.it is not done.haba.yours has to be discarded please.fulanis plus hausas acvording to established demographics make up 60-65% of the north.we will stick with that please.this your attitude of counting large swathes of minorities in kebbi and sokoto but claim that they are no hsusas in the middle belt must stop please

Where have I ever claimed that there are no Hausas in the middlebelt? Just that majority of them are settlers.
Why should I count settlers in a situation where I am counting native populations?

Are you aware that Kebbi south right from colonial days was part of Niger province? It was Wuruwuru by the core northerners during state creation that prevented them from being in Niger state.... So u want me to count them as Hausas or what? People who are in their ancestral lands?

There are Igbos and Christian settlers in good numbers all over core-northern cities, do we also count these ones as part and parcel of those states when we are considering indigenous populations?

Take Kano city or any Hausa city for instance, do you know the large population of the muslims there who are not Hausa fulanis?

Do you know that at least 30% of the muslims you see in Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Jos e.t.c are not Hausa fulani by ethnicity? They are Nupes, Ebiras, Igalas, Auchi (Etsakos), Yorubas, Baribas, Alagos, Kanuris, Buras e.t.c?

Are you aware that a Nupe man and a Bura man have been governors of Kano state? An Ebira man governor of Bauchi?

You cannot be talking of the presence of Hausa settlers in the middlebelt and ignore than of Middlebelt settlers in the Core-north. That is madness.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Successful Edo Primary: APC Presents Model For Voting During Pandemic - Vanguard / Fraud: Another Minister May Soon Be Caught, By Tonnie Iredia / I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.