Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) (20782 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Is 35 Today(photos) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
scholes0:

My personal observation of Ebiras tao (Minus the Ebira Koto and Opanda)
What if you add the ones you minused
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by BoboNkiti19: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Are you from the Osu Caste Nyamiri
Go ask your useless father who is my mai guard grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by 9jakool: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you for your contribution.
You know I always admired your knowledge on demography and anthropology smiley

Sorry if I am asking u a question against your ethics, but please in your own opinion, I want you to estimate the religious percentage of Ilorin, Kwara south and Kwara state as a whole.

I have been to many towns and parts of Kwara. And from my estimates, Kwara state is like 60% Muslim and 40% Christian, while Kwara south is like 60% Christian to me.

I said Ilorin is either 50-50 or at least 60% muslim ..... Do you believe muslims are more than 60% in Ilorin?

I moved round Ilorin and I could see that the old city center was overwhelmingly muslim, however the Eastern half of the city (where you have Unilorin) had all it's suburbs either Christian dominated or a sort of 50-50. Same with the Southwestern half of the city (i.e the suburbs south of the old city).

Google maps also confirmed my observation!

So, I'd like to get your opinion.

For Offa, I agree that Offa is muslim majority, but I think it is like 60%. You said Kolaaderin was not saying the truth about Offa, so what then is it in your opinion?

Offa is an Ibolo town and from my observation, majority of Ibolo people are muslims, but it is like a 60-40, while Igbomina people are the exact opposite of Ibolo people in my opinion, they are like 60% Christian and 40% muslim from my observation. While the Ekiti speaking people in Kwara south are almost entirely Christian, like 90%.

I would like to see your opinion on the religious breakdown of Kwara based on towns, ethnic & subethnic groups & senatorial district.

Thanks.

No, you are good. Your estimates make sense. A few Notes about Ilorin:
The reason why the older areas in the NW core of Ilorin have more mosques compared to the churches in the periphery areas in the East and South has to do with the restriction of early missionaries in the old quarters where Ilorin indigines were concentrated. The first Christian missionaries and churches set up in the those areas and introduced Christianity along with western education. Christianity as a percentage has been growing slowly as Ilorin expands beyond its historical quarters. I still think it's more islamic, but I wouldn't be shocked if has 40% Christians.

Igbominaland is actually quite extensive from Share near Nupe to Ila in Osun state, so religious distribution is not quite even. Ilorin has spilled over to Igbominaland especially in Ifelodun as you have fusion with many satelite towns like Ganmo and Amoyo. It's hard to guess, but of the 4 Igbomina LGAs in Kwara, I would say Ilorin East and Ifelodun have slightly more muslims. Isin and Irepodun have christian majority as well as the Ekiti areas (Oke Ero and Ekiti lgas). The 2 most populous Igbomina towns are Ila in Osun and Omu aran in Kwara and both of these are christian majority. Offa and Ikirun are both Ibolo btw, but Offa and Oyun should be 50-50 within margins of error.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Go ask your useless father who is my mai guard grin
Can you tell us more about Baby Factory ritualist in Aguleri
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by BoboNkiti19: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Can you tell us more about Baby Factory ritualist in Aguleri
I think a terrorist gworo chewing cow fuccker like your father can answer that question better grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by pazienza(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you.

I think I know you on Facebook. Is your first name Christopher? And were you once on the forum PROUDLY ANIOMA, PROUDLY IGBO?

Not just me. Most Northern christians of my generation have grown farther apart from the core-north mentally over the years. If you put Hausa fulanis, my people and Southerners together in one place, you will see my people relate with Southerners far better than we do with Hausa fulanis.
This was not the case with the previous generations.

I was even surprised when I went to Jos, Kaduna, Adamawa e.t.c to see the strong receptiveness of my people towards Igbos. Many strongly favor us being pro Biafran grin
I knew it was just a matter of time for my generation to completely change the tide and direction of things.

The only problem we have is that some old idiiots like Yakubu Gowon who put us in our current predicament still dominate our socio-cultural, traditional and political space. That is why we the youth are gradually coming together to put these old idiiots where they belong.

Christopher is a good friend of mine, on facebook, but I'm not him. I am, and have always been on Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo forum. I and many other Eastern Igbos, including Christopher once had disagreements with our Anioma brothers there, we all left the forum after heated arguments surrounding the Biniphillic origin stories , but my love for Igboland took me back there, and I'm happy I went back, because we all seem to understand each other better now. Osita Mordi the admin of the group is a mentor and someone I look up to, a real all round nice guy and proudly Igbo man from Ika delta state.

Igbos rapport well with Adamawa people, especially Michika part. I was once in Mubi and Michika . You need to see the investments Ndiigbo have in those town. Do you know that Adamawa is like 50% Christian state.
It was an unbelievable experience for me. Groups Like Gude, Falli, Marighi, Kiliba, Higgi (Michika) , have large Christian population. But unfortunately, the Christians and minorities here are not in power, their brothers who are Muslims seem to always sell them out to the Hausa-Fulani in the name of Islam.

The issue of useless old guards and selfish political class who put personal benefits over group survival, is same issue we have In Igboland. The situation is just a bit hopeless. But we still keep hope.

I like your passion for freedom for middlebelt , it mirrors mine for Igbo. We are not so different. Just born into different ethnic background and surroundings.

One day we shall all be free.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

I think a terrorist gworo chewing cow fuccker like your father can answer that question better grin
How is Nnamdi KANU doing cool
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by myobjective: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Where did you get your 30%?

Egbira has a huge Christian population that you may not see at first but the more you familiarized with egbiraland that you will know they have at least 30% Christian population. Religion wise, they are not so different from Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by scholes0(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2020
senatordave1:

What if you add the ones you minused

Then they might become like 75-80% Muslim.
the major population centre of Ebiras is Kogi central.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by eagleu: 3:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Aboki99:
Your statement that all northern ethnic minority groups have a majority xtian population is very wrong. Just one example, Kanuri, Mangawa, Bare bari, Babur, Badawa all are predominantly muslim.

Plus, if only 70% of northerners are muslims, what percentage then has muslims in the south (south west, east and south)?

It is very simple to guestimate which faith dominates in the entire country using the 8 geopol zones. Cleary the most populous zone is NW which is over 90% muslim. The second most populous zone is SW which is 60 muslim 40 xtian. The 3rd most populous zone is NE which is 80% muslim . The 4th most populous zone is NC which is 65% muslim 35% xtian. The 5th zone is SE which is 95% xtian. The least populous zone is SS which is 97% xtian. Intuit and arrive at the right conclusion. QED

Still basing your theory on the false political census that has the new Kano more populous that Lagos, when Lagos was even more populous than the old Kano- comprising Katsina?
I forgot that mathematics doesn't make any sense to people pursing strict Fulani domination agenda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Bambambiglo: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

It's a shame that all you ever know is killing and force of coercion as against democratic norms as practice worldwide. The bolded above brings out the Fulani-beast of violence in you.
What makes you think the Igbos are your only enemies in Nigeria? The OP is middlebelt for real

Guy leave that naajjii of a fool jare. I'm from the middle belt, Benue to be precise and I know no tribe will kill their own brother on behalf of any hausa fulani almajeri because of Islam. He's living in fantasy, we dey here dey watch, when e set we go know howfar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Bambambiglo: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Efewestern:

Chief I share in your sentiments, but our destiny isn't tied to any ethnic group, everyone should run their race, stop speaking like you know what's best for everyone, the feeling of superiority or no minority can achieve anything without me is getting stale, fight your middle belt battle and leave us to ours, your constant denial of our worries speaks a lot about your person.

@bolded, while must someone be oppressed? weather by illiterates or educated people, oppression isn't what any race or ethnicity should pray for, Tired of the back and forth argument, it's meaningless and it won't change anything.

Like I have said, focus your attention on your middle belt struggle, and stop assuming you know what's best for everyone, you have no single idea, you are probably suffering from inferiority complex and religious supremacy.

Guy wake up and stop sounding childish.

Your idea of equality in each and every single tribe in a region is not possible any where in the world, so if you seeking to leave this contraption then plan for your future rationally or face the consequences later

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Bambambiglo: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha Igbo man, this is how you keep spreading lies , where did you get all you just stated, imagine Ebira people that christians are not even visible you stated that outside Okene then everywhere is christians. This is the reason why i dont always enagage you with facts ,that is why i always call you out as an impostor hiding under middlebelt, just come out fully with your igbo man identity then i will engage you better but as long as you hide to create mischief i will always call you out.
In Nigeria its obvious those crying of Marginalization everyday, between CAN AND NSCIA who do you see crying of Islamisation. Have you ever seen any muslim cried of Christianisation in this Country? That sums up your minority status in Nigeria. Minority will always cry and keep crying.

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Guy leave that naajjii of a fool jare. I'm from the middle belt, Benue to be precise and I know no tribe will kill their own brother on behalf of any hausa fulani almajeri because of Islam. He's living in fantasy, we dey here dey watch, when e set we go know howfar
Then dont bring religion to central Nigeria because the region has both muslims and christians , then we have hausa /fulani on standby cool
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
scholes0:

Then they might become like 75-80% Muslim.
the major population centre of Ebiras is Kogi central.
Those ebiras are not in kogi central ?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by scholes0(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
senatordave1:

Those ebiras are not in kogi central ?

They aren't. Only the Ebira Tao are in kogi central.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2020
senatordave1:

The op while very intelligent and sound always try to twist facts unfairly.it is a settled fact even to both apc and pdp that in kaduna and north central,bauchi and taraba,70% of Christians vote pdp while 70% of Muslims vote apc.this parameters will not favor his agenda so he tries to claim that Muslims are more involved in politics and voting even when datas says otherwise.it is not a coincidence that kaduna south peopled by xtians vote one way while kaduna north vote another way.same thing is in jos north and south.

I already told him that religious houses is not a parameter to gauge religious population

Exactly. Even in 2015 where almost everyone in the north was against PDP, Jonathan still won in all the christian areas. His claims about Samaru has already convinced me that he is just trying to deceive himself. Nobody living would tell you that the Christians even come close to Muslims in Samaru/palladan/shika and he is here saying they are 100% christian areas.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Exactly. Even in 2015 where almost everyone in the north was against PDP, Jonathan still won in all the christian areas. His claims about Samaru has already convinced me that he is just trying to deceive himself. Nobody living would tell you that the Christians even come close to Muslims in Samaru/palladan/shika and he is here saying they are 100% christian areas.
Oga...my final year project study area was entire Zaria zone made up of Giwa, Chika, Samaru, Sabon gari, Zaria City, wusasa/tukurtukr/kafar doka etc..
Spent 20 weeks collecting raw data myself on people there.
Samaru, Palladan, Sabon gari/PZ, Wusasa all have very clear Christians majority howbeit settlers of Southern and Middlebelt extractions.
TudunWada down to Kongo to Zaria city, Giwa, Tukurtukr and all have very high HausaFulanis Muslims.
Chika is roughly 40:60 cos it's ABUTH effects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Oga...my final year project study area was entire Zaria zone made up of Giwa, Chika, Samaru, Sabon gari, Zaria City, wusasa/tukurtukr/kafar doka etc..
Spent 20 weeks collecting raw data myself on people there.
Samaru, Palladan, Sabon gari/PZ, Wusasa all have very clear Christians majority howbeit settlers of Southern and Middlebelt extractions.
TudunWada down to Kongo to Zaria city, Giwa, Tukurtukr and all have very high HausaFulanis Muslims.
Chika is roughly 40:60 cos it's ABUTH effects
Continue to deceive yourself ' Samaru ,Sabon gari, Palladian are areas that you can find Christians in Zaria , if you looking for for christians settlements even at that Christians are minorities in these areas. And Wusasa is an area that you see Hausa Christians that doesn't mean Christians are majorities there, dont get it twisted my friend

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Nowenuse:
Well, for those who would doubt, here are 2 ways you can estimate the true strong population of Northern christians in the 19 northern states.

Godwrites

1) USING MINORITY POPULATION

Northern minority ethnic groups (all ethnic groups in the north that are not Hausa or fulani) are predominantly christian. (65-70% Christian).

And among the 19 northern states, Northern minority ethnic groups dominate 10 states (Borno, Yobe, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue & Kogi).
Hausa fulanis dominate 6 states (Kano, Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto & Kebbi).
Yorubas dominate 1 (Kwara).
While 2 others (Bauchi & Kaduna) are about a 50-50 between minority groups & Hausa fulanis.
Bauchi is actually and originally a clearly minority dominated state, but a good number of these minorities who are muslims have been Hausanized and this is why it is best said to be a 50-50.

So, Hausas & fulanis combined are actually a minority in the north, if you put all the other minority groups together.
Now, If these minority groups put together have a majority population in the north and they are predominantly Christian, this clearly confirms the strong population of Christians in the north.

Among the over 200 ethnic groups that make up Northern minorities, only Kanuris-Shuwa Arabs, Ebiras, Nupe
-Kakandas, Bariba-Busas, Boghom and less than 10 ethnic groups in Bauchi-Yobe axis are predominantly muslims.
The overwhelming majority of the other approx 200 ethnic groups are overwhelmingly Christians with a significant minority of them who are a 50-50.

So the conclusion is

'Northern minority groups outnumber Hausa fulanis in the north and these same Northern minorities are predominantly Christian'.

Nice thread
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
dokiOloye:

Many Nigerian Christians are so terribly naive when it comes to politics.ISLAM IS ESSENTIALLY A POLITICAL MOVEMENT WITH THE INTENTION OF WORLD DOMINATION.If you are a muslim and you honestly don't know this,then,you are probably among those muslims who run toward Christian dominated sabon gari when muslims start their cyclical killings in Kano.
In 2015 when muslims were telling each other that it's a religious duty to elect Buhari,naive Christians were parroting "Jonathan failed".
We can see d results today.Jonathan is not a saint but buhari can never be fit to untie his shoes when it comes to governance or being fair to everyone.
Today,same ppl are practically begging for their God given right to live,buhari has proven to be d definition of corruption yet retains a fanatical muslim fan base.
That's why I'm happy with my Igbo ppl.We easily see through the hausa Fulani muslims.Give us Lamido,Goje,Atiku,etc we'll be at ease cos those ones aren't religious supremacists.
But buhari,kwankwaso,hell rufai are from the devil,and we can never be deceived by any of them.

You don't know who Sanusi Lamido is.
Sanusi is not different from El-Rufai.
Sanusi is a deadly jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nowenuse:

I usually classify most Nigerian tribes as either Christian or muslim cos most of these traditionalist either attend churches or mosques. They identify with one religion, even though they may not take it serious.

Igalas of today are clearly like 60-65% Christians.

In the East.
You can't differentiate between Catholics and traditionalist, all traditionalists are Catholics and vice-versa.
We the Pentecostals view the Catholics and traditionalists together as unbelievers.
I'm no longer a religious person, l have come to like the Catholics very much because if not Catholics and Anglicans, our traditions would have lost for ever.
Same way I like the Jehovah witness for just being pro-Igbo language.

Traditionalists(ndi omenala) go to Catholics church because the Catholics are pro-Odinala or Odinani.
Catholic and Anglican dominate the region that's why our traditions are still existing today.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Parkleader: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naajjii:

Who gave you the statistic who gave you the figure? So there no Middlebelt or whatever you call that of Muslims extraction? This is the mistake you people are making , you are making this Central Nigeria a christian thing , we the muslim north central Nigeria are watching you people. You are Majority in Plateau and Benue we are more in Niger,Kogi and Kwara then FCT and Nassarawa is evenly divided, add that to the large population of hasusa people who came from the far north to settle most have become indigence, what makes you think you are majority in Central Nigeria?
Most indigenous middle beltans ( excluding niger, don't know about kogi) are christians, but due to migration from core north let me leave it at 50-50, considering the fact that core northern states have more larger population than middle belts, while when considering the whole of northern region muslims should be more than 65-70%
Anyways one thing i know for sure is that more indigenous people are christians in nasarawa, but migration has made it almost 50 50 though, i stay here
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Aboki99:
Your statement that all northern ethnic minority groups have a majority xtian population is very wrong. Just one example, Kanuri, Mangawa, Bare bari, Babur, Badawa all are predominantly muslim.

Plus, if only 70% of northerners are muslims, what percentage then has muslims in the south (south west, east and south)?

It is very simple to guestimate which faith dominates in the entire country using the 8 geopol zones. Cleary the most populous zone is NW which is over 90% muslim. The second most populous zone is SW which is 60 muslim 40 xtian. The 3rd most populous zone is NE which is 80% muslim . The 4th most populous zone is NC which is 65% muslim 35% xtian. The 5th zone is SE which is 95% xtian. The least populous zone is SS which is 97% xtian. Intuit and arrive at the right conclusion. QED
Lol. See analysis... Muslims are minorities in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Parkleader:

Most indigenous middle beltans ( excluding niger, don't know about kogi) are christians, but due to migration from core north let me leave it at 50-50, considering the fact that core northern states have more larger population than middle belts, while when considering the whole of northern region muslims should be more than 65-70%
Anyways one thing i know for sure is that more indigenous people are christians in nasarawa, but migration has made it almost 50 50 though, i stay here
Even with migration, it's still not 50/50 in Nassarawa. There are more Christians there.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Parkleader: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. See analysis... Muslims are minorities in Nigeria.
Lol, you are the one wrong, from observation i think muslims are more, you have to consider they have a very big population compare to other states, joining all the middle belt states population might only give you the population of 2-3 large populated muslim state in the north, and then large numbers of yorubas are muslims too, i didn't fact check anything yet but from observation i think muslim are more, south-south and south-east don't have a very high population too. Anyways am a Christian
But op what is the excess of this thread?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naajjii:

Alot of Eggon are Pagans, it is in Central Nigeria you find the largest number of traditionalist in Nigeria but the OP always add them as christian to support his false statistic
Lol. Whether pagans or not, as long as they're not Muslims your people will slaughter them. Everyone remembers the Baba Eggon of the Ombatse that led the flushing off of the terrorist fulani herdsmen such that Almakura, the then governor ran to Abuja for safety. Your people are vampires who live on the blood of those around them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Parkleader:

Lol, you are the one wrong, from observation i think muslims are more, you have to consider they have a very big population compare to other states, joining all the middle belt states population might only give you the population of 2-3 large populated muslim state in the north, and then large numbers of yorubas are muslims too, i didn't fact check anything yet but from observation i think muslim are more, south-south and south-east don't have a very high population too. Anyways am a Christian
But op what is the excess of this thread?
This is how they want you to reason. SE is the most densely populated region in Nigeria and still have huge numbers in other regions.
Let's go to the middle belt. Benue is a whole Christian state. Plateau is too. Add the Christians in Nassarawa, Kogi and half of Abuja, you get another state. Add the Christians in Southern Kaduna, Niger, Kebbi (Zuru people) and half of Abuja and you get another state. Add the Christians in Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe and Southern Borno you get another. Taraba is 75% Christians. How many states is that altogether? 5. 75 Ok. Let's say 5 states altogether. What population do you think they can amass? Open your eyes. They don't want you to know this.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Whether pagans or not, as long as they're not Muslims your people will slaughter them. Everyone remembers the Baba Eggon of the Ombatse that led the flushing off of the terrorist fulani herdsmen such that Almakura, the then governor ran to Abuja for safety. Your people are vampires who live on the blood of those around them.
People are talking Nyamiri is talking, all of you are slaves descendants.Inferior people, go and talk with Ibibio ,Anang and other Akwa ibom people who used you as slaves back in the days, go and settle with them first. Because am your Master in Nigeria. I will not give you Biafra you will continue to be my slave haha grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much.
Karu LGA currently has over 1 million people and 90% of the people in Karu are christians.
The influence of the Christian population of Karu has already started affecting Keffi to the extent that Keffi is now something like a 50-50. In the past, Keffi had a clear muslim majority, being an old town that Hausa fulanis settled.

Karu Urban is now 4 times the size of Lafia (the state capital) and Karu LGA alone has like 25% of Nasarawa state's population. So, how come a state like Nasarawa is still having a muslim governor?

Majority of Christians in Karu urban are not indingenes of Nasarawa state, hence most of them do not vote as they feel elections are not their business.
Christians have a stronger voter apathy than Muslims (especially in a place where they feel they are settlers and have no stakes in the govt). But that is not the case with Hausa fulanis.

All of these are some of the reasons why I will fight with the last drop of my blood for a country like Nigeria to be divided and let the chaff be separated from the grains.

People like Hausa fulanis who take elections more serious than education and their well-being have absolutely no business in sharing the same country with Christians.
If we Christians continue to agree with one Nigeria, we are only digging our graves. Separation is our best option.
Exactly.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naajjii:

People are talking Nyamiri is talking, all of you are slaves descendants.Inferior people, good and talk with Ibibio ,Anang and other Akwa ibom people who used you as slaves back in the days, go and settle with them first. Because am your Master in Nigeria. I will not give you Biafra you will continue to be my slave haha grin
Lol. Enjoy while it lasts..

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Yujin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nowenuse:

Yes and very soon, this Nigeria will divide and everyone will answer his father's name.

Abuja's development is to the advantage of Middlebelt people and not Hausa fulanis.

Do you in your wildest dreams think that Hausa fulanis can claim Abuja if this country divides?

Have you forgotten what Gbagyi boys did to Hausa fulanis in Bwari town last year? Unless you are an Ebira, Nupe or Igala, then you are safe, otherwise I pity you if you are from FCT, Nasarawa e.t.c.

When this country divides, we will flush your likes out and send you to go and join Hausa fulanis in the core north.
Don't mind him. We know the boundary of the terrorists. Abuja is middlebelt; largely Gbagyiland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Renewal Of Appointment Of 12 Non-Career Ambassadors / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.