Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) (20783 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Is 35 Today(photos) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

It's a shame that all you ever know is killing and force of coercion as against democratic norms as practice worldwide. The bolded above brings out the Fulani-beast of violence in you.
What makes you think the Igbos are your only enemies in Nigeria? The OP is middlebelt for real
You are attacking me, cheesy , what i stated was a reaction but you didnt get mad when the OP quoted "they will finish you people". You havent seen anything yet
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2020
dokiOloye:

Lolz.
Everybody who speaks against evil is automatically Igbo to you.
Majority of you people are still yet to get over the 1960s situation which was self inflected, thats why most of you hide under any guise to spread lies and propaganda. No problem we are here to put the record straight

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Aboki99(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Your statement that all northern ethnic minority groups have a majority xtian population is very wrong. Just one example, Kanuri, Mangawa, Bare bari, Babur, Badawa all are predominantly muslim.

Plus, if only 70% of northerners are muslims, what percentage then has muslims in the south (south west, east and south)?

It is very simple to guestimate which faith dominates in the entire country using the 8 geopol zones. Cleary the most populous zone is NW which is over 90% muslim. The second most populous zone is SW which is 60 muslim 40 xtian. The 3rd most populous zone is NE which is 80% muslim . The 4th most populous zone is NC which is 65% muslim 35% xtian. The 5th zone is SE which is 95% xtian. The least populous zone is SS which is 97% xtian. Intuit and arrive at the right conclusion. QED
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by dokiOloye(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
See that rep member from Kano who came to the house to boost of his four or something wives and 24 children. Imagine. Not only him, they are many.
Christians even tried with their population despite their 1 wife policy.

If only senatordave1 knows what Islam teach about population and domination. This is what the northern Muslims are doing. Give birth for the sake of Islam.
Many Nigerian Christians are so terribly naive when it comes to politics.ISLAM IS ESSENTIALLY A POLITICAL MOVEMENT WITH THE INTENTION OF WORLD DOMINATION.If you are a muslim and you honestly don't know this,then,you are probably among those muslims who run toward Christian dominated sabon gari when muslims start their cyclical killings in Kano.
In 2015 when muslims were telling each other that it's a religious duty to elect Buhari,naive Christians were parroting "Jonathan failed".
We can see d results today.Jonathan is not a saint but buhari can never be fit to untie his shoes when it comes to governance or being fair to everyone.
Today,same ppl are practically begging for their God given right to live,buhari has proven to be d definition of corruption yet retains a fanatical muslim fan base.
That's why I'm happy with my Igbo ppl.We easily see through the hausa Fulani muslims.Give us Lamido,Goje,Atiku,etc we'll be at ease cos those ones aren't religious supremacists.
But buhari,kwankwaso,hell rufai are from the devil,and we can never be deceived by any of them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by dokiOloye(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Majority of you people are still yet to get over the 1960s situation which was self inflected, thats why most of you hide under any guise to spread lies and propaganda. No problem we are here to put the record straight
The person you quoted is a northerner of Plateau origin.
Stop having Igbo induced nightmares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
dokiOloye:

The person you quoted is a northerner of Plateau origin.
Stop having Igbo induced nightmares.
He is an IGBO hiding under Plateau to cause mischief

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
dokiOloye:

Many Nigerian Christians are so terribly naive when it comes to politics.ISLAM IS ESSENTIALLY A POLITICAL MOVEMENT WITH THE INTENTION OF WORLD DOMINATION.If you are a muslim and you honestly don't know this,then,you are probably among those muslims who run toward Christian dominated sabon gari when muslims start their cyclical killings in Kano.
In 2015 when muslims were telling each other that it's a religious duty to elect Buhari,naive Christians were parroting "Jonathan failed".
We can see d results today.Jonathan is not a saint but buhari can never be fit to untie his shoes when it comes to governance or being fair to everyone.
Today,same ppl are practically begging for their God given right to live,buhari has proven to be d definition of corruption yet retains a fanatical muslim fan base.
That's why I'm happy with my Igbo ppl.We easily see through the hausa Fulani muslims.Give us Lamido,Goje,Atiku,etc we'll be at ease cos those ones aren't religious supremacists.
But buhari,kwankwaso,hell rufai are from the devil,and we can never be deceived by any of them.
Look who is calling others devils, in the whole Nigeria there are more evil in your Ritualist East than another place
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
naijaking1:

Just like Kano is more populated than Lagos?
Kano is not more populated than lagos.maybe as of 2006 census but not now although kano follows lagos in population and should have between 11-15 million while lagos is over 20 million.
But for katsina,leave am.the birth rate there is very high,average of 8 per woman while delta averages 5.i have traveled around delta and noticed that some parts are sparsely populated like in delta north,warri south west,burutu,bomadi and patani.those areas are marshland and swamps,semi deserts are even better.katsina is not totally arid as you think.delta central,uvwie,udu,isoko,asaba is where the population is.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Aboki99:
Your statement that all northern ethnic minority groups have a majority xtian population is very wrong. Just one example, Kanuri, Mangawa, Bare bari, Babur, Badawa all are predominantly muslim.

Plus, if only 70% of northerners are muslims, what percentage then has muslims in the south (south west, east and south)?

It is very simple to guestimate which faith dominates in the entire country using the 8 geopol zones. Cleary the most populous zone is NW which is over 90% muslim. The second most populous zone is SW which is 60 muslim 40 xtian. The 3rd most populous zone is NE which is 80% muslim . The 4th most populous zone is NC which is 65% muslim 35% xtian. The 5th zone is SE which is 95% xtian. The least populous zone is SS which is 97% xtian. Intuit and arrive at the right conclusion. QED
Sorry,let me correct some things.north west is 85% muslim,sw is 45% christian,40% Muslim and 15% traditionalists.north central is the third most populous zone not north east.nc has 42% Muslims,38% christians and 20% traditionalists.fourth is ss which has 90% christians,10% Muslims,traditionalists and others.fifth is north east 72%muslims,25% Christians and 3% traditionalists.least is se which has 95% christians and 5% others.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
The Igalas by religion.

Christian dominated LG.
Olamaboro 60 percent Christians, 20 percent traditionalist.
Omala 70 percent Christians, 10 traditionalist.
Igalamela 50 percent Christians, 10 percent traditionalist.
Idah 45 percent Christians, 10 traditionalist.
Ofu, 55 percent Christians
Ibaji, 89 percent Christians, 10 percent traditionalist.
Ankpa 50 percent Christians
Dekina, 50 percent Christians

I usually classify most Nigerian tribes as either Christian or muslim cos most of these traditionalist either attend churches or mosques. They identify with one religion, even though they may not take it serious.

Igalas of today are clearly like 60-65% Christians.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Yet only your muslim bothers can rule Kogi

Since 1999, all the senators representing Igala land (Kogi east) have been Christians, except the current one.

The Attah of Igala is a Christian and he despises the core north so much.

Igalas do not play religious politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha look at this nyamiri why do you have exception of EBIRA, Nupe and Igala, dont you know that majority of these tribes are muslims which you have been attacking. You people are just dreaming, it is the muslims in your so called middlebelt that will finish you if you try any shit, hausa fulani will be on standby. Why are you ashamed of your Identity, why dont you come out fully as an Igbo man, why hidding under middlebelt. Most people here dont know you but i know you very well.

I have exception of Igala, Ebira & Nupe because these 3 tribes are large ethnic groups and they have a high number of both Christians & Muslims among their population, so it will be very difficult for them to be involved in a religious crisis in their homelands. If they try that, their homelands will be destroyed.

Nupes can evict their Christians cos Nupe Christians are like 25% of their population, but Ebiras cannot try it, cos outside Okene, every other Ebira town is either Christian majority or 50-50... Igala is a no go area cos Christians clearly outnumber muslims there. Any Igala muslim that thinks he can try shitt, he should go and start with his Attah of Igala who is a christian.

But you see FCT, Nasarawa, Plateau, Southern Kaduna down to Gongola area? Religious crisis within the same ethnic group is not a new thing to them. Michika people who are the largest ethnic group in Adamawa evicted all muslims from their LGA few years ago, including indigenous Higgi Muslims. Likewise Jukuns, Bachama and others in Gongola area.
I won't even mention Southern Kaduna & Plateau here.

Nasarawa & FCT might have not witnessed something of such, but you see, they are in between Plateau, Southern Kaduna & Benue and the same tribes spill over. They will also be affected in it.

If you think muslims have power and majority status in the Middlebelt outside Nupe land in Niger state, I dare you to mention one tribe in Nasarawa state, FCT, Plateau or even that Niger state that is majority muslim besides Nupe.
I am waiting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by BoboNkiti19: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

I have exception of Igala, Ebira & Nupe because these 3 tribes are large ethnic groups and they have a high number of both Christians & Muslims among their population, so it will be very difficult for them to be involved in a religious crisis in their homelands. If they try that, their homelands will be destroyed.

Nupes can evict their Christians cos Nupe Christians are like 25% of their population, but Ebiras cannot try it, cos outside Okene, every other Ebira town is either Christian majority or 50-50... Igala is a no go area cos Christians clearly outnumber muslims there. Any Igala muslim that thinks he can try shitt, he should go and start with his Attah of Igala who is a christian.

But you see FCT, Nasarawa, Plateau, Southern Kaduna down to Gongola area? Religious crisis within the same ethnic group is not a new thing to them. Michika people who are the largest ethnic group in Adamawa evicted all muslims from their LGA few years ago, including indigenous Higgi Muslims. Likewise Jukuns, Bachama and others in Gongola area.

Nasarawa & FCT might have not witnessed something of such, but you see, they are in between Plateau, Southern Kaduna & Benue and the same tribes spill over. They will also be affected in it.

If you think muslims have power and majority status in the Middlebelt outside Nupe land in Niger state, I dare you to mention one tribe in Nasarawa state, FCT, Plateau or even that Niger state that is majority muslim besides Nupe.
I am waiting[color=#990000][/color].
You really expect an intelligent response from that dunce? watch how his next cognitive rebuttal is to call you "Nyamiri" lol, when they are hit so hard with superior facts, they recourse to the lame old tactics of tagging you "Ipob". Anyway I can see you've been persistent and passionate in setting misplaced facts and records straight about matters regarding your people, I wholeheartedly wish you the best in enlightening interested readers and observers like us... surely your efforts are noble, and I hope and pray in no time the good people of the Middle belt will be liberated from the stagnating shackles of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

Okay, well I am available for the argument, maybe the person who you argued with knows nothing about Christian population in the north. People like us have been in this field for the last 10 years.

Christians are naturally passive people and that is why muslims take us for granted.

Kwangila & Palladan are more like a 50-50. But Samaru, Wusasa & Sabongari are a clear Christian majority.
A place like Wusasa is not even in question. Everyone has always known that Wusasa is like the native Christian part of Zaria.

Yes there are Muslims in these places, but are there no Christians in the heavily muslim parts of Zaria as well?

Look below and see the screenshot of Google maps from a neighborhood in Samaru. Can u see the number of churches there?

There is a reason why I singled out those areas. Forget about your audio experience, I was born in Zaria and as I am typing this post, I am sitting in my room observing the lockdown order near PZ. I studied in ABU, and had a great number of coursemates who lived around Shika, Samaru, Palladan and Yan Goro and so on.

In case you don't know, most of the Christians within those areas are nothing but settlers (I dont know about Wusasa). It has been a muslim area for hundreds of years and that is why they still have titles like "Sarkin Samaru"

Make your research about the election results within that axis. Has PDP ever come close to CPC/APC within those areas? (Whether you like it or not, the voting patterns of Muslims and Christians always differ. Malali is predominately dominated by Muslims but when you check Unguwan Gado and Mando, the only areas dominated by Christians in Kaduna north, you would see that PDP always wins by a wide margin.)

Noise making (as you hilariously stated) does not in anyway make some people to appear larger in number. Take a trip to Samaru because you have obviously never been there before and make a rough population sample in your head. Go to Kasuwan Samaru and make a random sample of the sellers and buyers there. You will laugh at your ignorance.

As for your claims about Sabon Gari and Wusasa, I can only laugh. Look for anyone genuinely living in Zaria and say that to him. By God, that person would laugh in your face. Sabon gari for that matter! grin somewhere

You know what's funny about those churches you displayed? Even if you check Malali and Unguwan Rimi, they are everywhere and yet you can't even compare them with the number of Muslims there. If all the Mosques and open fields where Muslims prayed in Zamaru were to be displayed on that map, you would probably not be able to see anything but dots on your screen.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

I am waiting.
Ha ha Igbo man, this is how you keep spreading lies , where did you get all you just stated, imagine Ebira people that christians are not even visible you stated that outside Okene then everywhere is christians. This is the reason why i dont always enagage you with facts ,that is why i always call you out as an impostor hiding under middlebelt, just come out fully with your igbo man identity then i will engage you better but as long as you hide to create mischief i will always call you out.
In Nigeria its obvious those crying of Marginalization everyday, between CAN AND NSCIA who do you see crying of Islamisation. Have you ever seen any muslim cried of Christianisation in this Country? That sums up your minority status in Nigeria. Minority will always cry and keep crying.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

You really expect an intelligent response from that dunce? watch how his next cognitive rebuttal is to call you "Nyamiri" lol, when they are hit so hard with superior facts, they recourse to the lame old tactics of tagging you "Ipob". Anyway I can see you've been persistent and passionate in setting misplaced facts and records straight about matters regarding your people, I wholeheartedly wish you the best in enlightening interested readers and observers like us... surely your efforts are noble, and I hope and pray in no time the good people of the Middle belt will be liberated from the stagnating shackles of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony.
You are clearly a Nyamiri like him , I tagged him "IPOD" or whatever. You cant interpret the sarcasm in that because you are dumb
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

I usually classify most Nigerian tribes as either Christian or muslim cos most of these traditionalist either attend churches or mosques. They identify with one religion, even though they may not take it serious.

It is not so sir.most igalas i see are Muslims
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

I am waiting.
When did michika become an ethnicity? Even if so,it is unarguable that the fulanis are the most numerous ethnicity in adamawa followed by the bachamas.why do you like conjuring or faking facts to suit your narrow views?
Do you also want to claim that Muslims are not the clear majority in niger? Are the gwandaras of nasarawa not mainly Muslim? Are the wase fulanis and the yorubas of kwara not mainly Muslims?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
abduljabbar4:

There is a reason why I singled out those areas. Forget about your audio experience, I was born in Zaria and as I am typing this post, I am sitting in my room observing the lockdown order near PZ. I studied in ABU, and had a great number of coursemates who lived around Shika, Samaru, Palladan and Yan Goro and so on.

In case you don't know, most of the Christians within those areas are nothing but settlers (I dont know about Wusasa). It has been a muslim area for hundreds of years and that is why they still have titles like "Sarkin Samaru"

Make your research about the election results within that axis. Has PDP ever come close to CPC/APC within those areas? (Whether you like it or not, the voting patterns of Muslims and Christians always differ. Malali is predominately dominated by Muslims but when you check Unguwan Gado and Mando, the only areas dominated by Christians in Kaduna north, you would see that PDP always wins by a wide margin.)

Noise making (as you hilariously stated) does not in anyway make some people to appear larger in number. Take a trip to Samaru because you have obviously never been there before and make a rough population sample in your head. Go to Kasuwan Samaru and make a random sample of the sellers and buyers there. You will laugh at your ignorance.

As for your claims about Sabon Gari and Wusasa, I can only laugh. Look for anyone genuinely living in Zaria and say that to him. By God, that person would laugh in your face. Sabon gari for that matter! grin somewhere

You know what's funny about those churches you displayed? Even if you check Malali and Unguwan Rimi, they are everywhere and yet you can't even compare them with the number of Muslims there. If all the Mosques and open fields where Muslims prayed in Zamaru were to be displayed on that map, you would probably not be able to see anything but dots on your screen.

The op while very intelligent and sound always try to twist facts unfairly.it is a settled fact even to both apc and pdp that in kaduna and north central,bauchi and taraba,70% of Christians vote pdp while 70% of Muslims vote apc.this parameters will not favor his agenda so he tries to claim that Muslims are more involved in politics and voting even when datas says otherwise.it is not a coincidence that kaduna south peopled by xtians vote one way while kaduna north vote another way.same thing is in jos north and south.

I already told him that religious houses is not a parameter to gauge religious population
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by splendour7(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
while here in yoruba we have 50% muslims,30%christians,15%traditionalists and 5%athiest.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by scholes0(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha Igbo man, this is how you keep spreading lies , where did you get all you just stated, imagine Ebira people that christians are not even visible you stated that outside Okene then everywhere is christians. This is the reason why i dont always enagage you with facts ,that is why i always call you out as an impostor hiding under middlebelt, just come out fully with your igbo man identity then i will engage you better but as long as you hide to create mischief i will always call you out.
In Nigeria its obvious those crying of Marginalization everyday, between CAN AND NSCIA who do you see crying of Islamisation. Have you ever seen any muslim cried of Christianisation in this Country? That sums up your minority status in Nigeria. Minority will always cry and keep crying.

Oga Ebira christians are very visible.

I was under that same impression before that Ebira christians were a tiny minority, now I know better.

Ebira christians are at least 30%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by scholes0(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

It is the other way round.

Igalas are 60-65% Muslim and around 40% Xtian.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
scholes0:

Oga Ebira christians are very visible.

I was under that same impression before that Ebira christians were a tiny minority, now I know better.

Ebira christians are at least 30%
Where did you get your 30%?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by scholes0(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

Where did you get your 30%?

My personal observation of Ebiras tao (Minus the Ebira Koto and Opanda)
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by BoboNkiti19: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naajjii:

You are clearly an Nyamiri like him , I tagged him "IPOD" or whatever. You cant interpret the sarcasm in that because you are dumb
Here we go again, the Aboki idiot didn't disappoint me after all grin grin grin. Listen to you filthy product of crudity, quota system, mediocrity, ignorance, and asinine worthlessness. I'm proudly Nyamiri, and I remain proudly so. That's why I'll on the basis on my pride and identity assert my supremacy over you in all indices life can throw up. Every Nigerian has woken up, including your allies who have been blindly toting along with your degenerates who offer nothing to the human development index of Nigeria besides been the region that highlights all things wrong and negative in Nigeria/Africa. Now the middle belt has woken up and want to get rid of you parasites, the entire South bar the South West that only align with you out of political convenience largely detest you unproductive animals... it won't be long before Nigeria inevitably splits, make una carry una terrorism and poverty, humanitarian disasters, diseases, illiteracy etc and merge with your co-redundant brothers from Chad and Niger Republic.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
scholes0:

My personal observation of Ebiras tao (Minus the Ebira Koto and Opanda)
Your personal observation? Observe again pls
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Here we go again, the Aboki idiot didn't disappoint me after all grin grin grin. Listen to you filthy product of crudity, quota system, mediocrity, ignorance, and asinine worthlessness. I'm proudly Nyamiri, and I remain proudly so. That's why I'll on the basis on my pride and identity assert my supremacy over you in all indices life can throw up. Every Nigerian has woken up, including your allies who have been blindly toting along with your degenerates who offer nothing to the human development index of Nigeria besides been the region that highlights all things wrong and negative in Nigeria/Africa. Now the middle belt has woken up and want to get rid of you parasites, the entire South bar the South West that only align with you out of political convenience largely detest you unproductive animals... it won't be long before Nigeria inevitably splits, make una carry una terrorism and poverty, humanitarian disasters, diseases, illiteracy etc and merge with your co-redundant brothers from Chad and Niger Republic.
Are you from the Osu Caste Nyamiri

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
scholes0:

It is the other way round.

Igalas are 60-65% Muslim and around 40% Xtian.
Gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Camouflage Fabric That Can Make Soldiers Invisible / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Saraki, Senators On A Condolence Visit To Ocholi's Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.