Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (67885 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sigh.... I sense I am about to sound like a broken record, but I have to ask yet again....

Where exactly is this administration taking this nation to??! How can 70 young fighters just get wasted in a single fell swoop??! At least 40 widows have just been made.

How can Buhari just end up making Jonathan look like an excellent achiever??! What is more embarrassing and saddening than that??!...

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Zane2point4(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Who truly owns the battle field, nigerian army of boko haram boys?
How can dis ppl continue ambushing troops,are they always unaware of there environment, or doesnt employ modern use of technology to alwasy scan the battlefield and have 24hrs steady surveillance, i don't just understand how a whole company if men can be wiped out so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by realstars: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Who Do This To Us? R I P To Them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Ferrous(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is seriously not a good time for Nigeria and her people; COVID-19, ASUU and the imminent ASUP strike, downfall of the global oil prices and BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How about you check the meaning of 'convoy' before commenting again?

How about you check the meaning of "tactics" before making defensive replies??!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Odinaka00(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Boko haram is even deadlier than Coronavirus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by gambia(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Funny enough, I thought these boko boys are on break ooo, well the government are not ready to wipe out these guys.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Donaldoni: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
The headline should be "Boko Haram Kill 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush"

Boko Haram are a group not a person.

Olodo m..ds... grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by platido(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
God I redirect this virus to sambisa Forest...it's followers are all over there in the name of insurgency sheaku
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by jchioma: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020

Baba 70.

Lord, have mercy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
hotwax:
embarassed
I remember some people telling us "one of the most important reason to vote for Buhari is because he is a military man. He will handle boko haram"

It wasnt this bad under Jonathan, a bloody civilian.

I have never seen a useless human being like Buhari...

Next time you see someone struggling to produce his WAEC result, you use your common sense and chase him away and not vote for him.

It's bad under Buhari, but it was worse under GEJ.

Bomb blasts in many cities, including several attacks on Abuja, Boko controlling a larger territory than it does now, attacks on churches, and even on Kano Mosque (because SLS insulted them), and kidnapping was rife. Plus two attacks on schools in the NE which resulted in lots of dead children.

So,yeah, GEJ was no better. Then there was the scam involving looting of funds meant for the war.

PS I also regard both PDP and APC as one and the same, so this is no defence of Buhari, especially as we have even more security issues under his regime now

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Bigleaf1006: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Boko boys Noh want make corona come take dia shine. Coro dey learn for where dis ones dey!! lipsrsealed

Boko bin slaughtering men since 1900!! undecided

If true,RIP to the dead cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by hotwax: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
platido:
God I redirect this virus to sambisa Forest...it's followers are all over there in the name of insurgency sheaku

Direct it to aso rock..they are the ones empowering boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by vallyboi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Targeted a truck full with soldiers on board .....I have said it countless times ...Boko boys is being sponsored by an inside man in the government....So sad for the losses . .so many bread winners gone ....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
YesNo:
Haba. what a loss.

over 70 strong men in one attack.

terrorism is far deadlier than corona virus

Please, tell that to your Nairaland panic pushers... Their brains can't seem to be able to wrap around that cold hard fact!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Yenefer(f): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
fatymore:
who is this Yenefer
here practicing Noah's ark survival guidelines

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by lucky4west: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
A truck loaded with 70 soldiers in a war zone

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.
....this sound like fiction and if true the soldiers were set up to be killed...which army carry 70 of its personnel in a truck in an area prone 2 armbush? rubbish? dead tactics

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by bigpastor(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Sheriman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
If you love yourself join Nigeria Army you are on your own
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by DrChukki: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Government should stop wasting our money and soldiers in the fight against boko haram. Just get somebody with coronavirus to infiltrate the gang and watch wonders happen.
me I hate nonsense

I've thought of that as well... We can use Coronavirus to win the war against insurgency...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Amanda4life: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should allow the bokoharam to take what they want.
And leave the rest of us in Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by vallyboi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
The military itself lack tactics in combating crime ... The way they left the barracks to war zone . It's the same way they arrive ...making it easy for bandits to know their weak points ...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by sabi99(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
それはいけませんね!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by zeedof(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
How many soldier now left oooo? Eyin media
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by EyeTaspirant(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
They were certainly sold out. Saboteurs in the system

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Smhaykins(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
The current government should please step down. We have lost too many lives to the Boko Haram menace.

Step down for shekau
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by osuofia2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by baysol: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
chozzy:
Buhari is badluck to
Nigeria
Say that again....and add that he's using the blood of Nigerian to maintain is lifelessness. No wonder ever everything he touches turns to disaster and all the harvest of bounty he's promised have all turned to famine and drought. May corona catch up with the enemies of the good people of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by naijaschoolguru(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Donaldoni:
The headline should be "Boko Haram Kill 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush"

Boko Haram is a group not a person.

Olodo m..ds... grin
Unit not a group

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Government should stop wasting our money and soldiers in the fight against boko haram. Just get somebody with coronavirus to infiltrate the gang and watch wonders happen.
me I hate nonsense
.......I have an idea,get some of there captured members,infuriate them with the virus and then send them back to them.End of story
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by emirateprince: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.