Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (67878 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by AsawanaDgreat: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
So unfortunate
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by DabuIIIT: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Government should stop wasting our money and soldiers in the fight against boko haram. Just get somebody with coronavirus to infiltrate the gang and watch wonders happen.
me I hate nonsense
You can be a good citizen and volunteer of our behalf..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by godliman: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:
A truck loaded with 70 soldiers in a war zone

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.
I think it is deliberate, they are lambs send for slaughter the terrorists got intelligent info from military about the movement of troops. They went for an attack without Apcs, Mraps or air cover.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Samamerc(f): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
And they are not even saying anything about the soldiers that were killed on Sunday afternoon in Galkogo community in Niger state by men of the airforce

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Cantonese: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How about you check the meaning of 'convoy' before commenting again?

But the guy is right. A governor once said the same thing. The army lacks equipment, tactics and motivation. They know what they are confronting and yet they keeo falling into boko haram traps or mines daily.

See top military men should take their uniforms off their pot bellied bodies and get into politics. We have more politicians in military uniforms than real soldiers. They are the ones who truly are not tactical enough. Because soldiering is based in "obey the last orders" as they say, the footmen fall into the traps as they follow the routes designed by their ogas.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Enculer2:

foolish Yoruba slave

Thank you and do have a good day.

May God bless you richly
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ironi:

That’s an understatement !

70 professional soldiers in a war zone ambushed by ragtag hungry miscreants and wiped out just like that?

You guys might as well make peace with BH and hand over the country to them, wtf !

Too much incompetence ..incompetence with too much yeye and big and loud mouths !
hehehe ... really embarrassing tho... the 70 recorded might even be more in realistic count
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Focusmind: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Honestly, Nigerian government need to contact the Syrian - Assad regime or their Russian backers for tactical discipline in a warfare training.

How can you load a lorry full of combatants in a war fare like this? See the way Syrian government forces moves against the insurgents. You hardly see lorry load of fighters to avoid being hit by grenade, road side bombs or rockets.

Nigerian commanders needs training on tactical discipline and maneuvering.

Kai, this loss is huge! Peoples fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by vickydevoka(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
The current government should please step down. We have lost too many lives to the Boko Haram menace.
An hausa Muslim man will step down. Lol. Do u think they are Christians. Their love for power is out of this world

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Forumobserver12(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Did read this paragraph " the terrorists specifically targeted a truck loaded with Soldiers"

If you did , Why attacking him then?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nairalandmonika: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
Sigh.... I sense I am about to sound like a broken record, but I have to ask yet again....

Where exactly is this administration taking this nation to??! How can 70 young fighters just get wasted in a single fell swoop??! At least 40 widows have just been made.

How can Buhari just end up making Jonathan look like an excellent achiever??! What is more embarrassing and saddening than that??!...
Lol, buhari failure made Jonathan failure look like success.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Kingspin(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

If this is true, then, Nigeria Army lack tactics and I don't see them winning this war with this amateur approach.
Nigerian army share tactics with Boko Haram.

How can you pack soldiers like that ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Enwhen(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Don't defend what u know nothing about...which yeye convoy are u talking about ?, ...let me tell u, even when Nigerian Army was fighting for peace in Liberia , Sudan Somalia ....it was so difficult for those rebels to in anytime attack the NA convoy, but now we are talking about our own territory, is now difficult for our troops to move ??... Kai, Bro , may God forgive those who choose to keep their conscience blind , sabotaging our gallant soldiers efforts...presently , before any movement in the north east the Nigerian Army(NA) carried what is called SCANNING , even in local communities not to talk of high way and gorgi for that matter , GORGI VILLAGE has the highest ambushed attacked , its well known to all...pls , just wait and hear another ambushed in this gorgi again , I pray they broadcast it , because if not up to 50 , u hardly hear it, this 70 , could be 300 in the Nigerian Army language...may God save our innocent soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Tumbulum: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Reminds me of 1968 in Abagana.

Zoo army is useless.
Alfai thought you are dead. Where have you been.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by uzotima: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
If you voted your president dont say a word.. enjoy ur results ...cowards....But if you dint vote your president, then you can comment and wait patiently for the next transfer window to amend ur votes.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tactical inaccuracies. Who just stuffs troops all at once. Just so you know, they could have been dead for all we know. Just put in dead soldiers who died due to their poor tactical arrangements, set the bus on fire and come and give us gbas gbos. Be safe out there Nairalanders

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by fof1: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

So is Buhari not a badluck
Answer precisely.
Yes/no

HE IS A VERY BIG BAD LUCK TO NIGERIA AND AFRICA AT THIS TIME OF OUR EXISTENCE AS A NATION.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by erenax: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tinubu for 2023
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by JAWBONE(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Samamerc:
And they are not even saying anything about the soldiers that were killed on Sunday afternoon in Galkogo community in Niger state by men of the airforce

Please shed more light on this. Soldiers as in the Army were killed by men of Air Force??

I mean both groups are the same. They are all soldiers. How can they kill themselves
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Fuckgovt: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
So no soldier can go and clear the village as they usually do when it happens in the south. 1 soldier in the south when killed by miscreants, soldiers come in masses and destroy a whole community in the south, but it doesn't happen in the north that way.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by oluwaahmed: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
We need to change our tactics in this war. The war against BH should be fought by strictly special forces whose base is separate from bases of conventional soldiers to protect info. Anyone joining this special counterterrorism unit should be passed through a lie detector. This unit should have their own airplanes, choppers, tanks & unlimited rounds of ammo. They shd have their own code separate from the army normal code.
The waste of lives if evidence of our archaic strategy employed by failed generals.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ma373733(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
If na ipob now them go dey flex muscle for east. Too bad tho. Rip to unfortunate soldiers funny thing is that they won't do anything about it. If its ipob that gives a threat now all Nigerian tanks will full east too bad too bad

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Ramsak1: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please let people with sense talk...please
letusbepieces:
Since Buhari came to Power, it is RIP Nigeria Soldiers.

I remember wen GEJ was there the news was 300 boko haram killed, but today it is different.

RIP Nigeria

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
coronavirus is on the spread, Boko Haram still doing their killings join.

which way, my people?

which way?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by 10mobile: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

How long will it take you guys to know that Boko Haram has infiltrated the Nigerian Government and military to the topmost echelons.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Samamerc(f): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
JAWBONE:

Please shed more light on this. Soldiers as in the Army were killed by men of Air Force??

I mean both groups are the same. They are all soldiers. How can they kill themselves
Bandits attacked Galkogo community in Niger state and a distress call was sent to men of the Nigeria army and airforce, they all responded to the distress call and when the army got there, the airforce finished them from air.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by onadana: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davash222:

That's the way the cookie crumbles.Some years back America lost quite a number of troops when the Taliban targeted Chinook helicopters that lift troops.So even though lifting by air is more appropriate it is not 100% safe.This move were rather careless in a war zone.Who does that?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Dollabiz: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Elobest(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
How many come remain, Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.