Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83722 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Onucs(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2020
dis is complete and utter deception.. damn
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
The photos are not the same person. Fake Man-Reno!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
asperdons:
[color=#000099][/color]
Nwa idigodu ok.

Thank you. grin imela.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by FGonline: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
juniorstar:
its not possible to really date a lady for at least 3months without seeing her without make up
eh

Very possible
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Nothing different, just that I have a dark lips outta smoking hemps ....I will show u so u know am d baddest mama
Okay mama vee. Post here let me see lol
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Kai!!! I hate to see such on women.
It doesn't make sense to me at all.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
The photos are not the same person.
Fake Man-Reno!!
Who decieved you?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
FGonline:
eh

Very possible

how? long distance relationship? or spirikoko sister but dat one no go úse make up..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by zinny377(f): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
pharrell8:

Wat if she can't swim or don't like swimming, wat re going to do?

Wash her face n tell her straight up why u did it.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by zinny377(f): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Scam!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by UniversalDove: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
I saw it possible to marry a woman you have not seen without makeover.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
hush15:

You right, when it comes to woman, nothing beats the character. It is the only thing that defines the woman with precision and accuracy and its the only effective way to know how compatible you are going to be with your partner, whether wealthy or not, whether working or not, whether beautiful or not.

Bible says an excellent woman builds her home but a foolish one destroys it. Its not until you marry that you can tell but also before marriage. The problem is most men are ignorant too. An instance is the topic that raised this comment. For some, its beauty, for some it wealth, for some, its all about food or sex, even vengeance but a wise man will always go for characters that are compatible with theirs. A good name or character is far more precious than gold and silver.

Some will say its love self but love in this sense isn't the product but a byproduct. You can't just love someone without any reason, there must be a fuel to keep that love burning. God loves us cos we are his masterpiece. We are the finest of his creations and as He is, so are we. We love because there is something peculiar about the person we love. The question is that what is that peculiarity? Is it looks cos looks fades away, is it money cos money flies when its not in the right mix, is it vengeance cos vengeance only breeds retribution or is it sex cos when sex is inappropriate, we loose integrity not just in the site of men but God too. I can go on and on but that would be a digress.

What's important is that you have said, character is what you need to look out for in any woman. When you see a lady you like. Just observe her ways and pray concerning your attraction cos you yourself have to be right. This is to all the men out there, be right and spiritually minded and you will only attract such.

absolutely sir, may God help our singles, they are blinded by mundane things
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2020
joe4christ:

Why will I settle for one when I can actually get the both? angry
look closely you will see clearly
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ikpeohiri(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
I'm one of an anti makeup agent. I preached it anywhere anytime because i believe it's meant for urgly ladies. Thanks much for this fatherly advise @SIRRENOOMOKIRI.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Odani: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry

And u say u have a daughter ? sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Reno Omokri has asked men after sharing a photo of a lady without makeup and her makeup face not to marry any lady they do not see without their non makeup face.

He wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1245818577627873280
I don't even know what makeup is... I eat healthy..drink lots of water, work out regularly, bath with good soap...Baby Johnson Lotion on my Skin, white powder( talc) on my face...good to Go. Who fine done fine! No stress, No pressures.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
Hate speech.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by thepartyforum(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Here is a Community for Single and Married Youths who are willing to Educate and Build their Relationship and Talent lives.

Register & Join POSITIVELY AFFECTING RELATIONSHIPS AND TALENTED YOUTHS (PARTY) ARENA today and start getting paid as a member.

To register and acrivate your membership ,

Here is the code for the online registration �

https://forms.app/partyforum/registeration-1

To Join our Whatsap Platform click on
https:///GGHEDA7zxXcEhwYH86ZAiL

For enquiries Whatsapp 08100044988
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ryan03:
lemme ask you, why is it that every lady whose before and after pix surface always have a very bad skin? Didn't that tell you something? How come you dont meet women with such faces on the street? Are your sisters face like this? Lol, make we dey think na
I don't understand smiley
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Makeup has been deceiving people for a long time
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Adanne7:
I don't even know what makeup is... I eat healthy..drink lots of water, work out regularly, bath with good soap...Baby Johnson Lotion on my Skin, white powder( talc) on my face...good to Go. Who fine done fine! No stress, No pressures.
If what your saying is true then post your natural beauty photo mae we see am.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Uzyvicks:
Makeup has been deceiving people for a long time
You wann say u yourself no dey use am abiii? Liar
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Passionate1:

I don't understand smiley
most of these makeup artist usually make their clients/advertisers extremely ugly by adding costumes and all that so that they can present you with an amazing after-work

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Of what your saying is true then post your natural beauty photo mae we see am.
Small Boy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Adanne7:

Small Boy
Who be small boy?
How old are you sef for u to be calling an oldie like me a small boy?

Egungun be careful cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ryan03:
most of these makeup artist usually make their clients/advertisers extremely ugly by adding costumes and all that so that they can present you with an amazing after-work

Whatever! I don flog dis issue so many times
I am not attracted to make up. .I love Natural beauty.
Make up is meant to cover ur skin imperfection and to add up some self- confidence.
In my point of view, it's unwise to wear make up because in d long run it will only mess up your skin.

Lesson of the day: keep it natural and don't punish your skin with chemicals. . tongue cool

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by paix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
J111333:
Before na to carry her go swim but now they have water proof make up. How they produced that, I no know.

If you say you wan pay her early morning surprise visit, you still won't catch her because they now have what they call light make up.

The only option na to bump into her in the bathroom when she dey shower. grin
In her parents' house?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ryan03:
Haba shocked

This isn’t true!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fraud..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
ojun50:
The girl fine die tongue
I mean d refurbish pix
na human being you dey call refurbish cheesy cheesy grin grin but you are right though
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Zking: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Trust her, but

Verify her Beauty.
Verify her Sexuality.
Verify her Past.
Verify her spiritual views.
Verify her family.
Verify her honesty.
Verify her integrity level.
Verify her faithfulness.

Love her so much and never bring up her past again if you are okay with her personality.

Trust and investigate #olusegun obasanjo
Did you say Olusegun Obasanjo, please was it in a book or story? Please hit me up with what it is, I wanna read the entire story... Thanks In advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.