Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83725 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ellie01: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=ALCOHOLKILLS post=88051778][b]who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson

U have a daughter n yet call a woman a wore(LovePeddler)?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Passionate1:

Abeg always go for natural women. .[img][/img]
Wow see Melanie everywhere. Omo dey all make senses especially that second bae. Nah d kind of bae I dey pray say I marry when am ready to settle down cheesy

I pray make God no push bleachers and pancakers to my path when am ready. Amen

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Wow see Melanie everywhere. Omo dey all make senses especially that second bae. Nah d kind of bae I dey pray say I marry when am ready to settle down cheesy

I pray make God no push bleachers and pancakers to my path when am ready. Amen
Hahaha! grin : cool

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Eberex(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Write up doesn't make sense.

How will you marry someone and you would never have the chance to see her real face?

Fairy tale
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by eziezi90(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
But why would you marry without seeing the "no makeup look"

Damn I see that look even before dating

That's like day 1 / day 2 checklist
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by xendra: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
and you birthed one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
I want to see husbandsnatcha without make up

... Nothing different, just that I have a dark lips outta smoking hemps ....I will show u so u know am d baddest mama
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olly Lawd! This is a criminal offence shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
EFCC AND SARZ should arrest the make-up artist and the lady too, this is scam
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Passionate1:

Hahaha! grin : cool

Ahhhhhh... bro your killing me Omo see natural beauty my God.

Need to get myself one of this babes when am ready to settle. I pray so
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Futureyahooboi:
EFCC AND SARZ should arrest the make-up artist and the lady too, this is scam
Even those who invented this makeup needs to be electrocuted.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).

Picture pls
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Police should be arresting all those deceivers.

Any lady I saw wearing heavy makeup, I know she is covering something. I have a lady in my neighbourhood, she is always with heavy makeup. She is very trendy but within my mind, I know every she put on is fake.

A lot of women leave a fake life. You will spend 3 years with a lady you may never see her real face. Some will even rob pancakes on their faces at midnight. So, I do you want to know.
Woman is just like the night market, it is when you take her home and she living with you that's when you will really know what you have used your money to buy.
There was a lady I used to know with bad eyes. But now, makeup and some physical adjustments have covered her bad eyes.

Ole lo'birin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nitrovas: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2020
*�Hey stop there�*
✋✋
I know u have lots of TVs on your CL, Trust me Ladies�Tv � is one of a kind �� You are free to call me Princess

* You’re welcome to Ladies�TV
Kindly save our contact as *LADIES�TV Type done ✅ when you done thanks �

*What You Get•*
Below is a list of what you get when you have Ladies�TV on your contact list;
*~Monday Giveaways*
*~True life Stories*
*~Funny Stories*
*~Life experiences*
*~Funny Memes*
*~Facts you never knew*
*~Health tips*
*~Business tips*
* ~ hookups*
**~ Relationship advices
And more*

Here is an opportunity to give we Ladies the opportunity to do our things the way we want � We are sick and tired of fake hookups with low men budget � I AM PRINCESS

https:///2348091428588
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).

Another Fairy tale Teller.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by ugotuf(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2020
faithfull18:
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.
Are you for real

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Oh deep. But why is this man sharing someone's pictures with her consent?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Octofirm: 1:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Reno Omokri has asked men after sharing a photo of a lady without makeup and her makeup face not to marry any lady they do not see without their non makeup face.

He wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1245818577627873280

Hello!! Everybody; the pictures are not the same person, because: I know from both the nose size and of the lips. Will make up; reduce nose& mouth sizes to become smaller? shocked

Is called: "relation" in fine & applied arts. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Remolas: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2020
��
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pharrell8(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2020
vaca1:
use water wash her face cheesy
Lol, na by force.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pharrell8(m): 1:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Wenkivincent:
you visit her very early as few minutes after 6am...

Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by nobone(f): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Reño, be careful, because no one NOSE tomorrow
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:32am On Apr 04, 2020
This is plastering, screeding and painting angry
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Octofirm:

Hello!! Everybody; the pictures are not the same person, because: I know from both the nose size and of the lips. Will make up; reduce nose& mouth sizes to become smaller? shocked

Is called: "relation" in fine & applied arts. grin
It's two things:
Either you are a virgin or you not get babe.
You still a Thomas with naija girls and their power to do and undo.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Some go even make up go enter neck and chest area and now start looking like Xmas goats.

The one I disgust most about is eyelash. They are so untidy and unnecessary.

Fear women
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Why this guy come dey expose ajepako now?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Sharonstone7719: 3:54am On Apr 04, 2020
She is actually pretty.... just need to get rid of the pimples and black spots
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 4:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Wait, is that the same person in the two pictures? Ah...
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by koredelomo(m): 4:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Its not same lady checkout the contour of the lips they are just 2 different individuals
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by megley(f): 5:12am On Apr 04, 2020
I think we often over do the makeup thing such that we look totally different from the original at the end of it all. Especially wedding makeup... Chai!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Akonbob: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Woman and fake life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.