Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83720 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Tpave(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
You wan marry Ngwugwu before??
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Adefemi86: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
donbachi:
Only naija women fit turn 1898 volkswagen beetle into 2020 ferrari....i fear women.
. Lol. Bad gan
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
She is beautiful even without it. She should just invest in skincare. Get a good facial routine.

I know people that slap that much makeup on their face everyday. Pretty stressful, but then- individual choices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.
I login to like your comment. It’s just pimples burn on her forehead grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by longetivity(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
fear niger women
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
shocked

"OMOKRI" in my language(urhobo) means goat,and generally goat as an animal is synonymous to foolishness...so,why should i take the doctrines of a goat serious?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
This one na Gobe
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Especially the Ajokas....be careful.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by taibat61(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Awon Eyan Bobrisky
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by vaca1: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
pharrell8:

Wat if she can't swim or don't like swimming, wat re going to do?
use water wash her face cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
Maybe ladies would reply by saying never marry a man if you dont know the average minimun balance on his bank account for the 24 months before the wedding date.
She go remain with her parents till thy kingdom comes
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oga! we've heard you. cool

U don donate undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Surfacebaba: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
hahahajajajajajajaj see yawa
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Farki: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Come grab popcorn and watch the comments by nairaland women with me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Reno Omokri has asked men after sharing a photo of a lady without makeup and her makeup face not to marry any lady they do not see without their non makeup face.

He wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1245818577627873280

a BEAUTY grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by chatinent: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
How many of us here naturally loathe ladies who fix eye-lashes?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.
But that kin ugly face dey sweet for middle oooooo
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by ivolt: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry]
How do you know those kids born by a filthy mother are yours?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by proclinician: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is preposterous.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
its not possible to really date a lady for at least 3months without seeing her without make up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by AngelUhate: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry

Nairaland saddists o! Wetin women do una o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chuknovski:
this is why I encourage young men to go for character, because when make up fades it is character that remains, that's what you gonna live with for the rest of your life

Why will I settle for one when I can actually get the both? angry
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Only in naija

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
IAmMysterious:
No wonder they call it "make up"...

Cause once it's applied, it can turn the person to something else...
True.

Making up what doesn't exist.

In simple English it means lies. No surprise here.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Farki: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
luckgood:
Someone should take a good look at the pictures. They are not the same person. My opinion though.

Aspiring to be programmer?..check out my signature.

Some people use makeup to perform magic.

You see this beautiful lady?

Well 'she' is actually a man wearing makeup, and you would never have known grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Very Valid point
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by johnlegend01: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
I agree! It is fraudulent for a lady to deceive a man with those thick emulsion paints to achieve marriage. It is however only dull and passive men that will easily fall for it.

Meanwhile, the two women/ladies are different. Their nose and lips are very different.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
Blood of God!!! This is talk get weight shocked

Stop calling God for every nonsense please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Albertone(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
Alcohol is killing you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by bekpo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
That's why I don't take seriously girls with makeup.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Your son and daughter won't be there when you grow old. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.