Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83718 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Let no one deceive you, these are two different people. Does the make up reduce the lips?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pfadom: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2020
By the time you conclude the verification she could have reached menopause or you approaching old age.

Old grandpas are still discovering their wives.

Trust her, but

Verify her Beauty.
Verify her Sexuality.
Verify her Past.
Verify her spiritual views.
Verify her family.
Verify her honesty.
Verify her integrity level.
Verify her faithfulness.

Love her so much and never bring up her past again if you are okay with her personality.

Trust and investigate #olusegun obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2020
pharrell8:

Wat if she can't swim or don't like swimming, wat re going to do?
Bamboclaat cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Aystarz: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Allsingles:
Make up is a scam.
Women have in so many places scammed men into Marriage with make up.

And I wonder why they act broken when they see the same man, on realizing this deception and his foolery, begins to cheat on them in marriage. Karma knows everybody's address.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2020
chessuz! ...the make up artist won't make heaven o!.....dude is practically competing with Godu o!

see as he turn WATER to WINE!

wonders shall never end.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by greencard: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Almunjid:

It was a wore that gave birth to u, and it was a wore that's the mother of the 2 bâstards u call children. Ur cute boy shall soon become a pîmp like u and ur daughter shall soon grow up to become a wôre too. Mind ur choice of word, u winded up insulting ur mother.

At the mention of marriage, if the only thing that comes to ur mind is sex, then u need to have ur brain checked, because marriage is far more than just sex.

It's ur type that impregnate ladies and abandon them, or provide them only money as if that's all the child needs. The child needs proper up bringing not just ur money, that's y we're having morally bankrupt bastards everywhere (with emotional and psychological problems) terrorizing people today as cultists, robbers etc because they have fathers like u. U need to change this useless mind set of urs.

Continue to shy away from responsibility and commitment, u will regret it later in life.

The first gift every responsible man should give to his children b4 they're born is a good mother.
It's a pity that it's a wore that's the mother of ur children.

Finish him!!

Brutality!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by greencard: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Almunjid:

It was a wore that gave birth to u, and it was a wore that's the mother of the 2 bâstards u call children. Ur cute boy shall soon become a pîmp like u and ur daughter shall soon grow up to become a wôre too. Mind ur choice of word, u winded up insulting ur mother.

At the mention of marriage, if the only thing that comes to ur mind is sex, then u need to have ur brain checked, because marriage is far more than just sex.

It's ur type that impregnate ladies and abandon them, or provide them only money as if that's all the child needs. The child needs proper up bringing not just ur money, that's y we're having morally bankrupt bastards everywhere (with emotional and psychological problems) terrorizing people today as cultists, robbers etc because they have fathers like u. U need to change this useless mind set of urs.

Continue to shy away from responsibility and commitment, u will regret it later in life.

The first gift every responsible man should give to his children b4 they're born is a good mother.
It's a pity that it's a wore that's the mother of ur children.

Finish him!!

AZ-UP-DOWN-YBC-UP

Bruhhahahah

Brutality!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
You're hell of a lucky man, take care of those cuties and enjoy this shii called life while it last.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by greencard: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Roozzaay:

You're hell of a lucky man, take care of those cuties and enjoy this shii called life while it last.
he is feeding on hate to survive without a woman, it won't last him, he will break down at some point and would need a woman to bring him back up..that's what only woman can do for you perfectly if you got a good one.

The only luck I see here is his 2kids...not his self isolation from women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2020
pfadom:
By the time you conclude the verification she could have reached menopause or you approaching old age.

Old grandpas are still discovering their wives.

Saaaaaaaaavaaaaaaage grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by hush15: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Chuknovski:
this is why I encourage young men to go for character, because when make up fades it is character that remains, that's what you gonna live with for the rest of your life

You right, when it comes to woman, nothing beats the character. It is the only thing that defines the woman with precision and accuracy and its the only effective way to know how compatible you are going to be with your partner, whether wealthy or not, whether working or not, whether beautiful or not.

Bible says an excellent woman builds her home but a foolish one destroys it. Its not until you marry that you can tell but also before marriage. The problem is most men are ignorant too. An instance is the topic that raised this comment. For some, its beauty, for some it wealth, for some, its all about food or sex, even vengeance but a wise man will always go for characters that are compatible with theirs. A good name or character is far more precious than gold and silver.

Some will say its love self but love in this sense isn't the product but a byproduct. You can't just love someone without any reason, there must be a fuel to keep that love burning. God loves us cos we are his masterpiece. We are the finest of his creations and as He is, so are we. We love because there is something peculiar about the person we love. The question is that what is that peculiarity? Is it looks cos looks fades away, is it money cos money flies when its not in the right mix, is it vengeance cos vengeance only breeds retribution or is it sex cos when sex is inappropriate, we loose integrity not just in the site of men but God too. I can go on and on but that would be a digress.

What's important is that you have said, character is what you need to look out for in any woman. When you see a lady you like. Just observe her ways and pray concerning your attraction cos you yourself have to be right. This is to all the men out there, be right and spiritually minded and you will only attract such.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
"nice one" just keep aging u will no why u need a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

a BEAUTY grin
Look at this one funny nose cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ojukwudfugitive: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
donbachi:
Only naija women fit turn 1898 volkswagen beetle into 2020 ferrari....i fear women.

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2020
If make up can transform this lady like this, I bet u if she take proper care of her body and face she will also become beautiful. All she need is to approach a Dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
that filty dirty LovePeddler gave you those kids. Funny, you also have a young LovePeddler as a daughter
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by kurlz(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2020
sLentlover7778:
This make up thing don't work for me..

Imma take her out for swimming on first date... just to be sure she's who she claimed she's.... grin grin grin

Some make ups are water prove mind you. Besides some like us only use tubes to swim as we can't swim, while some will insist on not swiming that they can't swim. So due to these, you may not see their real faces o.

I rarely wear make up though. I'm more comfortable in my skin.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2020
ibkonekt:
women go give this thread better social distancing...because all of them dey this table.
there are lots of girls who dont even use makeup and they are still beautiful. Also no filter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by tipsy01(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Ryan03:
there are lots of girls who dont even use makeup and they are still beautiful. Also no filter
Shey dis one fine ni. Na ur definition of beauty b dis

codeine diet !!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2020
tipsy01:

codeine diet !!!
she is beautiful. Show your gf pix without makeup and filter
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
tipsy01:

codeine diet !!!

That girl is fine. No make up

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
lemme ask you, why is it that every lady whose before and after pix surface always have a very bad skin? Didn't that tell you something? How come you dont meet women with such faces on the street? Are your sisters face like this? Lol, make we dey think na

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Jimbadly: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).

Who ask you? What are we supposed to do with this irrelevant info Mrs Attention Seeker? undecided

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2020
tipsy01:

codeine diet !!!
That’s natural beauty bro. Remove the pant u wear for face.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2020
donbachi:
Only naija women fit turn 1898 volkswagen beetle into 2020 ferrari....i fear women.

You de marrrd, I swear grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Does she stop being a person because she went without makeup.

Or are you more shallow for following women for their beauty.

Remove the acne and she is no less beautiful
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by michoim(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2020
faithfull18:
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.
May be you both are related
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
michoim:

May be you both are related
She is my twin sef, anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

We all see differently.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Wow. This is conspiracy to defraud and deceive honestly grin grin

But seriously guys you need to do your due diligence before getting married
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by AkolagTech: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2020
pharrell8:

Wat if she can't swim or don't like swimming, wat re going to do?
I will force her to wash her face with soap and warm water. I no wan see akpu for inside Samsung carton after I don pay.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by asperdons(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).
Nwa idigodu ok.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.