Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Relationship Just Ended! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Ended! (4621 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Jimbadly: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2020
What shall we do about this irrelevant info now?

Help you beg her to come back to you or find another woman for you? undecided

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by rex444(m): 5:52am On Apr 08, 2020
I didn't quite get the English but hmmmm I think I got the message ...so U r saying you broke up with who again
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by mpolochi1: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
OP take this advice.

A girl who loves u is always jealous, if she doesn't like u, she won't be jealous. She's jealous cos she likes u and scared u may be taken, so she became melodramatic, creating thread on it shows u are a child just like ur gf who will end a relationship cos of isilo.ve.
There are also some grammatically errors in ur statement. Try and correct them, we are all learning anyways.

Modified
Pls leave that ur gf, from ur post, u don't like her, for every nice thing u say about the girl, I noticed u counter it with another horrible trait.
The only nice thing u said about her is she is a successful lady and u counter it with she's stingy, want to measure up with other guys, she's up to no good bla bla.
[/s]
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
OP take this advice.

A girl who loves u is always jealous, if she doesn't like u, she won't be jealous. She's jealous cos she likes u and scared u may be taken, so she became melodramatic, creating thread on it shows u are a child just like ur gf who will end a relationship cos of isilo.ve.
There are also some grammatically errors in ur statement. Try and correct them, we are all learning anyways.

Modified
Pls leave that ur gf, from ur post, u don't like her, for every nice thing u say about the girl, I noticed u counter it with another horrible trait.
The only nice thing u said about her is she is a successful lady and u counter it with she's stingy, want to measure up with other guys, she's up to no good bla bla.
Do you know he actually used the said gf to broke shame ladies in the forum about a year ago. Like na everybody yam done to own their own company. The guy is just a gold digger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

79.27% of naija babes are stingy.
And you'll b the first to call her stupid if she posted being free with her resources.
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by skyhighweb(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2020
I think it ended cause ur english no good n u dey try form posh
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by slimanyd: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2020
foleskay:
Go back and reconstruct your English dude. What gibberish did u put up there.

Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Slimranky(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Never had many friends, never been in a romantic relationship before, just wondering how this relationship of a thing work out with you guys....
Meanwhile I just gotta mske more money and smoke my sorrows away....
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:
You are grieving at a time you should be rejoicing.

By the way, where is Ishilove?
No be she cause the wahala for this bro here. grin
I feel bad cause I think I have a hand in this. I recommended ishilove for a guy that created a thread about looking for a wife. It was there this op quoted her cry
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:
...hello guyz ,now in the singles market.....

My relationship of abt a year and half just ended now cuz i quoted and told ishilove sh interests me cuz everyone seems to like her.....well sh stalks on me on chats, here but sh never looks like it...although I know

Sh was a good gal sha, but have her floors just like everyone, but I think sh wanted too much from a man

Successful,handsome, caring, go getter, religious, no sex relationship etc...

Sh is a successful lady nd it got to her head, and sh challenges a guyz notions, never says am sorry, stingy( but not to large extent)...

Well its painful cuz really love her

I knew sh was up to no good when sh suddenly removed her presence history from watsap and claimed guyz disturb her a lot and days y....

Well..that is it

So. Wetin concern us.. Apoda
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by AfroKnight: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And you'll b the first to call her stupid if she posted being free with her resources.

You’re 100.00% wrong. Trust me. grin
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

So. Wetin concern us.. Apoda

Lol
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you know he actually used the said gf to broke shame ladies in the forum about a year ago. Like na everybody yam done to own their own company. The guy is just a gold digger

Plz don't let me start with you this morning cuz u don't know me......

You and gold digger gold digger....is it cuz I asked u to talk less abt mentioning abt her....sh recently started stalking on me here that's y I don't want you to go there......

You thing everyone don't hv a job like u on this forum......plz mind ur Biz and find ur mate and stop surfacing on my quotes and threads to insult ur dad.......plz am not in anyway ur mate......

If I start listing wot i do and achievements shebi u would change again and say..its show off and its a lie.....plz I don't need ur social media friendship.....u can never b half as intelligent or even half as coordinated, focused and organised like the said lady......

Now ask urself ,u think sh didn't see something also that made her to com close...? We don't Hv to bare it all in this forum just to prove points to idiots like u.....

If they told you "hungabad" may his soul rest in peace was a top ranking officer in the US military b4 he died,would you hv believed...fools like you would hv gone haywire with insults on any one u see...thinking they are all ur mates or same demented ppl from ur street.......

Plz stay ur lane!
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Rickmann: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

My relationship of abt a year and half just ended now cuz i quoted and told ishilove sh interests me cuz everyone seems to like her.....well sh stalks on me on chats, here but sh never looks like it...although I know

Sh was a good gal sha, but have her floors just like everyone, but I think sh wanted too much from a man

Sh is a successful lady nd it got to her head, and sh challenges a guyz notions, never says am sorry, stingy( but not to large extent)...

I knew sh was up to no good when sh suddenly removed her presence history from watsap and claimed guyz disturb her a lot and days y....

Well..that is it
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
OP take this advice.

Modified

Isn't it logical that broken persons tend to paint their separated partner in less shining light...?

That's all I said abt her, but the reality is that aside success and hard work....sh is close to perfect....
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2020
What the phuck is this?
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by 9japride(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Well..that is it
[color=#006600][/color]

Fake story with the way you intentionally twist your grammar.
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Ishilove: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
J111333:
You are grieving at a time you should be rejoicing.

By the way, where is Ishilove?
No be she cause the wahala for this bro here. grin
I plead 'Not Guilty', Your Igboship
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Ishilove: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
zexy2030:

help him talk to ishilove na..
J111333 should talk to Ishilove about...?
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by cyprus000: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

79.27% of naija babes are stingy.

Why are you economical with the truth, bruh. your estimate is deficient in veracity.

I peg it at 90/95% and it's still arguably increasable. I posit this from the panoramic perspective of a person who have dealt with the stupendously rich and poor of them. They take your money as their patrimonial right(which is ok when mutual), but consider it a monumental betrayal to their believe system if they undertake a thing as small as hosting a surprise birthday party for you.
isn't that palpably obvious from the person you quoted
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Plz don't let me start with you this morning cuz u don't know me......

You and gold digger gold digger....is it cuz I asked u to talk less abt mentioning abt her....sh recently started stalking on me here that's y I don't want you to go there......

You thing everyone don't hv a job like u on this forum......plz mind ur Biz and find ur mate and stop surfacing on my quotes and threads to insult ur dad.......plz am not in anyway ur mate......

If I start listing wot i do and achievements shebi u would change again and say..its show off and its a lie.....plz I don't need ur social media friendship.....u can never b half as intelligent or even half as coordinated, focused and organised like the said lady......

Now ask urself ,u think sh didn't see something also that made her to com close...? We don't Hv to bare it all in this forum just to prove points to idiots like u.....

If they told you "hungabad" may his soul rest in peace was a top ranking officer in the US military b4 he died,would you hv believed...fools like you would hv gone haywire with insults on any one u see...thinking they are all ur mates or same demented ppl from ur street.......

Plz stay ur lane!
I actually knew Hungerbad before he passed... Forget the new moniker nwokem. I actually know who you are so calm down.
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

You’re 100.00% wrong. Trust me. grin
OK oo
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by AfroKnight: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
cyprus000:

Why are you economical with the truth, bruh. your estimate is deficient in veracity.

I peg it at 90/95% and it's still arguably increasable. I posit this from the panoramic perspective of a person who have dealt with the stupendously rich and poor of them. They take your money as their patrimonial right(which is ok when mutual), but consider it a monumental betrayal to their believe system if they undertake a thing as small as hosting a surprise birthday party for you.

Bro, cheesy cheesy no vex. Okay, 92.69%. After inputting the new indices submitted by you.
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by dukeprince50: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2020
cyprus000:

u are also economical, I'll put it at 98.72%
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
OP take this advice.

Modified
I dey laf
u are taking op serious!
seriously!
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by mpolochi1: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
u are also economical, I'll put it at 98.72%
[/s]
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for and no time for games
Victor from Ogun State
Hi WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by RenaissanceGuy: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ishilove:

J1. should talk to ishilov.e about...?
Is the story true or the guy is just trolling? grin
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by Newbielearner(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Well..that is it

Sorry. Are you the guy that bought the refrigerator?
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Newbielearner:

Sorry. Are you the guy that bought the refrigerator?

No..nothing like that
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2020
baralatie:

I dey laf
u are taking op serious!
seriously!

U think its a lie...?
Re: My Relationship Just Ended! by bigpicture001: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
foleskay:
Go back and reconstruct your English dude. What gibberish did u put up there.

Mr. English teacher. Hope you hv finished writing your own dictionary edition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos / Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This / Is this picture Real. (check Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.