Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29731 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Takeit2017(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2020
KingZaddy:
so what do you plan on doing.

advice me biko
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2020
Takeit2017:

advice me biko
if you are sure she loves you dont ask her out but draw her closer, subtly act like a boyfriend while keeping her in the friendzone.

for example, if you have a good friendship with her, you can tease or joke with her when you see her with other guys. if she is standing and talking with a guy you just walk up to them and say "guy hope you are not toastin my babe oh" smile and walk away

i would like to know why you dont have time for her

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by bodex196(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
08064862338. I want to be add to the group
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IAmRoot(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Takeit2017(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
KingZaddy:
if you are sure she loves you dont ask her out but draw her closer, subtly act like a boyfriend while keeping her in the friendzone.

for example, if you have a good friendship with her, you can tease or joke with her when you see her with other guys. if she is standing and talking with a guy you just walk up to them and say "guy hope you are not toastin my babe oh" smile and walk away

i would like to know why you dont have time for her

bro is my work oo
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
Takeit2017:

bro is my work oo
dont worry we will talk better in the group when i create it
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingsJohnson(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingsJohnson(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingsJohnson(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by AmunaNo1: 9:03pm On May 26, 2020
Add me 08168828222
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by raphemmanuel(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kaleras99: 11:08pm On May 26, 2020
for the WhatsApp group
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by judey1992(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Ojobalo22: 10:18am On May 27, 2020
� nice one.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Gabbybrain: 3:50pm On May 27, 2020
WhatsApp number 08155851589 pls add me I'm new here
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ennon92(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2020

Cc: King Zaddy
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by BethelClement(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by babathunde432(m): 3:40am On May 28, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
@kingzaddy why is it taking ages to create the WhatsApp group, if you don't want to create, just drop your number here so we can contact you
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Ballary(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2020
@kingzaddy add me 07031359297
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Victorvibes(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2020
kingzaddy add me to d group 08141562932
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Valmesk(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2020
KingZaddy:
Whats up guys? its been a while. next week i will be starting a whatsapp group where we can share relationship or dating problems or sexual problems, problems you dont want to share in public.

start dropping your phone numbers here if you want to be added to the group
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Degrezhaa: 10:51am On May 29, 2020
KingZaddy:
Whats up guys? its been a while. next week i will be starting a whatsapp group where we can share relationship or dating problems or sexual problems, problems you dont want to share in public.

start dropping your phone numbers here if you want to be added to the group

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Kalatium(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
@ KingZaddy add up with 09036482952
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by shiffynaani(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2020
Iykman042:
kingzaddy.pls there is this girl I met on Fb last two weeks.I told her that I want us to be friends&she said ok.I introduced myself to her&she introduced herslf to me as well.then, I went further to tell her that I want to make a new friend&I will like us to be friends&possibly have a date.she asked me what do I for a living. I said i'm a govt work.she asked where I work, I told her.we went on &on continue chatting with her normal annoying reply like 'ok', fine, sure.I tried to woo her over in the chats. I later told her that I want us to build a healthy relationship together&she said ok.then I asked her to drop her number.she did.I called her&talk&we agree to meet up on a date later.we later continue on our normal chatting on fb.she later asked where are we meeting&I asked her where do you what us to meet.she said shoprite&I said ok.I later asked her whats happening there @shoprite.she said that she wants to pick some items there.I said ok.we met @shoprite, she put up smiling face&I smiled back at her.we hugged eachother&went inside.she picked some items that whot up to #18oo.I told her to remove some items to #1500 that I dont have much here .she did.I told her we moving back to my area for drinks at the bar.she sensed that we might end up in my house&she said lets go to her place&that we will go to my place another day.we went to her house.she lives with her younger sis.both are in the uni.I stayed there for about 30min&returned back to my house.I later pay her a visit @her place yesterday because she said that she is always busy as an apprentice where she is learning how to plait her at this lockdown.she said she is free on sundays.the second day I went to her place, we met along the way as she was returning back frm work.she picked hungry man pack of noodles frm one kiosk&gives me sign to pay.I paid #220 for the noodles.we moved in her house&she put the noodles in the fire&told me to look after the steaming noodles that she wants to take her bath.I jokingly tell her that I dont kn how to cook noodles.she said I should just observe the water in the pot is dried. I said ok.go&bath.I turned off the gas cooker off when I observed that the water has dried off.she returned back & pour out the noodles inside a plate as we ate the food together.It started to rain& she hurried me to go before the rain stops me frm going home because she is afriad that the rain might make me to sleep over in her place which is what I want.I went back to my place that evening around 7:30 pm.I told her we see on sunday which is tomorrow. I will invite her to my place on sunday.I am playing cool so as read her character&she is testing me, I kn.while we were eating noodles, I initiated a romantic move by trying to spoon feed her, she rejected it& said she's nt a child that is being feed food in the mouth. then I jokingly told her then you are an old woman since she said that she is nt a child...I sensed she is nt that a romantic person&staying with all these girls that are nt romatic can be boring.KINGZADDY MY MAN, what do u observed frm my statement. I will invite her over to my place this sunday, what will be my next move. i dont wanna appear needy in her eyes but I want her body badly&the same time keep her close to me. 1:how can I turn her into a romantic person. 2:how can I tam her down frm her bossy altitudes &demand s. I dont want lose her.I hardly stay in a relationship wt girls because of their characters cos naija babe na fool drama. yet they want u continuously spend money on them.
By the ways, I like how u flow like a water falls effortlessly here.the way reply&ur powerful ideas u unleash here.kudo man.I fellow u bumper 2 bumper.Tanx
u bleeped up on so many fronts man. jeez
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Asamoja9100: 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
Add me 07067147323
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by tellsblinks(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2020
kingzaddy abeg I need help have I lost this girl??

tellsblinks:
we were once very close and chart almost all the time, calls each other too frequently. surelyy we've had sexual relations as well.

of recent our chart is now one sided, i am always the one igniting conversation, even forcing conversation to flow. most times she would be online and still ignore my messages.

one time we were chatting something important, in the middle of the hot gist she stopped replying (am the kind that ignores messages just to chart with this one girl).

I tried WhatsApp calling her and was told it was busy, waited for like 40minutes before she replied sorry that she was on a vid call, I asked if it was a male and she told me yes, I didn't stress it. oya na let's continue our charts and she has gone offline only to reply 9hrs later.

honestly I feel very disturbed because I really love this girl, she hardly chart, she hardly call, I'm always the one igniting conversations, I'm always the one calling...

when i told her about it, she cried (abi fake cry) on voice record to tell me she is sorry with no reason attached. I didn't stress it

please guys, how do I know if she has stopped loving me?? I love this girl ooh,

hard guy! hard guy! I don't know how I use fall like this
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by AngelUhate: 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
+2347067565950 Add me
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by olufemidavid17: 9:11pm On May 29, 2020
pls boss add me up 09034471129 I want to blike u.. women don suffer taya �
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Agp19(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 29, 2020
IAmRoot:

Attention Ignoredgrin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.