Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad (33854 Views)

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / Ex Gf Or Real Wife Abroad?advice Needed / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
Jenifa_:

is this a rhetorical question? isn't the answer obvious that whites have the highest status in society and are the most populous. people interact with whites more than other races beside theirs. so it makes sense that they will be seen as potential partners if there is a comfort level.
women aren't silly if that's what you are asking.  to me, I think media has over exaggerated the attractiveness of black male. they are more like sexual objects or exotic attraction compared to white males.
and on the other hand, even males will pick white women over other races besides theirs. at least that's what I think.
it just makes sense considering the population distribution and hierarchy of races in US society.

you mean in bars and night clubs?  tongue lol joking.
yes maam. bars, clubs, office, school, church etc etc  grin the darker the berry the sweeter the juice
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by chiogo(f): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
queensmith:

You know me  grin grin grin grin ayettymama is NOT traditional! lol
So, it's you? Was trying to figure out what old member you are. cheesy  Hope you've been good.  smiley
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
lmao @ chiogo and queensmith. i guess a duel is inevitable. 'en garde'  grin
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by chiogo(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
^ or you can just pick me.  cool
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
chiogo:

^ or you can just pick me.  cool
sounds like a very convenient and appealing choice. pack ya bags hunny bunch. we are going to vegas to get married at the elvis chapel. wink
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by queensmith: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
chiogo:

So, it's you? Was trying to figure out what old member you are. cheesy  Hope you've been good.  smiley
yea baybay! lol im kool thanx happy new yr x
buzugee:

sounds like a very convenient and appealing choice. pack ya bags hunny bunch. we are going to vegas to get married at the elvis chapel. wink
what abt meeeeeee! cry cry cry cry
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
queensmith:

yea baybay! lol im kool thanx happy new yr xwhat abt meeeeeee! cry cry cry cry

you are coming too hun. i can marry 2 wives. i have just converted to islam right now kiss grin
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
queensmith:

yea baybay! lol im kool thanx happy new yr x
Happy New Year to u too.

buzugee:

you are coming too hun. i can marry 2 wives. i have just converted to islam right now kiss grin
Oh hell naw. Wait, what are you, Yoruba?
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by Jenifa1: 3:25am On Jan 11, 2011
chiogo:

Marry me!  cheesy

:-Xseriously?

buzugee:

yes maam. bars, clubs, office, school, church etc etc  grin the darker the berry the sweeter the juice

erm. . . what abt to the alter? tongue
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by chiogo(f): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2011
Jenifa_:

No, jokingly. tongue Hey, it's not everyday you find a non-chauvinistic naija man.
why do you sound like an old member? hmm.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by CGKing(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2011
My advice to you poster. Assume that the marriage is over. However, dont give her what she wants cos she would have won then. Play along, give her no reason to push u to divorce. Play well, as long as it takes.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
chiogo:

Happy New Year to u too.
Oh hell naw. Wait, what are you, Yoruba?

grin i am a nigerian. i dont like to ascribe to tribal affiliations. we are all nigerians grin
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
Jenifa_:

erm. . . what abt to the alter? tongue
there too lol grin all the alter boys and best man and the preacher and whatnot. they all hang aroung the alter
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
chiogo:

No, jokingly.  tongue Hey, it's not everyday you find a non-chauvinistic naija man.
why do you sound like an old member? hmm.
there are a few of us around. you just have to look for that sophisticated look  wink grin if a nigerian guy is in london, and he travels to liverpool street to buy live chickens ? chances are that he is chauvinistic. grin
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by wape2003: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
sir pls i beg of you do not ever think of bringin the children back to nija, either they stain with their mama, just leave the woman ok besides, never tryint o hurt her she can kill you. just keep prayin she might charge if you are still in love with her , , pray is the best , things of this nature happen to most poeple not only you;;;; it a cross just take it ,
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by roymary: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^^

I enjoyed reading your grammar.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
wape2003:

Sir pls i beg of you do not ever think of bringing the children over to Nigeria,  They should stay with their mum. Just leave the woman ok besides, never try To hurt her OR she can kill you. Just keep praying that she might charge as long as you are still in love with her , , Prayer is the best. Things of this nature happen to most poeple not only you;;;; it a cross just bear it .
That is a plea from the heart and from one who truly knows what it is to be married.
ALTHOUGH I emphasize that we have not heard from the wife and even the man's posts here do not paint him as a saint and the wife as a villain.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by CGKing(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
wape2003:

sir pls i beg of you do not ever think of bringin the children back to nija, either they stain with their mama, just leave the woman ok besides, never tryint o hurt her she can kill you. just keep prayin she might charge if you are still in love with her , , pray is the best , things of this nature happen to most poeple not only you;;;; it a cross just take it ,

AWWWWWWWWWWWW. Matters of the heart can be moving. U just had to sign up to comment not matter what.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
buzugee:

grin i am a nigerian. i dont like to ascribe to tribal affiliations. we are all nigerians grin
Ahaha, please. Tribal? nah, not in my vocab. How 'bout ethnic affiliations? wink C'mon spill.

buzugee:

there are a few of us around. you just have to look for that sophisticated look  wink grin if a nigerian guy is in london, and he travels to liverpool street to buy live chickens ? chances are that he is chauvinistic. grin
Lmao!! So funny!!! No use looking further, eh? Got my sexy right hurr grin
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by Jenifa1: 1:26am On Jan 12, 2011
chiogo:

Lmao!! So funny!!! No use looking further, eh? Got my sexy right hurr grin

lipsrsealed
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

my grammar ?
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
chiogo:

Ahaha, please. Tribal? nah, not in my vocab. How 'bout ethnic affiliations?  wink C'mon spill.
Lmao!! So funny!!! No use looking further, eh? Got my sexy right hurr  grin

ethnic affiliations ? i am of the nubian persuasion  grin a black man from the motherland. a direct descendant of the moors, king shaka zulu and imhotep.
see with tribal or ethnic affiliations ? you instantly create enmity even if you havent done anything to harm anyone. tis crazy like that.

oh yeah you got your sexy alright. slide me the digits  grin
Jenifa_:

lipsrsealed
lol
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by roymary: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
wape2003:

roymary:

^^^^

buzugee:

my grammar ?

Nope, not yours, but the guy (wape2003) with the compulsive grammar.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by buzugee(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
roymary:

Nope, not yours, but the guy (wape2003) with the compulsive grammar.
lol thanks for clearing that up. grin
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by cap28: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
buzugee:

ethnic affiliations ? i am of the nubian persuasion  grin a black man from the motherland. a direct descendant of the moors, king shaka zulu and imhotep.
see with tribal or ethnic affiliations ? you instantly create enmity even if you havent done anything to harm anyone. tis crazy like that.

oh yeah you got your sexy alright. slide me the digits  grin lol

oh boy take am easy - this ya toasting is something else - anyway my lips are  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by Blackeagle1: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
My brother life is a teacher,you have learn.But you have do your best ,God will judge all.If bring her to oversea and she leave you rest your case to God.
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by EmmaTay(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
just wait and see
Re: I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad by EjiroOgoni: 12:07am On May 12, 2013
eku_bear: I wonder why this doesn't work with Nigerians. Indians for example tend to go back home to marry, then carry their wife back here to live with them. I've never heard any stories about those Indian women acting out.

Hrm, maybe it only backfires for Nigerians if you import a woman much poorer than yourself, rather than someone from a similar educational background, etc?

Kinda interesting, though.

Well Indian marriages are mostly arranged marriages. For Indian marriages you also have different scenarios

You can have an Indian girl abroad who is probably educated and is betrothed to a semi illiterate man back home in India
or you can have an Indian man abroad who is betrothed to an Indian girl back home. However since they tend to live together with parents, the girl can be dominated by her in-laws and is almost a slave in the household (This is for the really bad cases)

We should also remember that Nigerian women do have a lot more freedom than Indian women and Nigerian women apart from the
Muslims are not oppressed in the same way Indian women are oppressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics). / What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.