Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67780 Views)

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by lereinter(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2020
Why can't I see your profile

Well

How old are you?

Your alleged gf has been seeing her ex and she has the mind to inform you.

Cos if you run mad she quickly find excuse to jump

You are a less man
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ebijimi7(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2020
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?
Man I was once in your shoe, I went through almost same thing as you were doing.....
My gf met her ex after we dated for 2 years I asked her to go for one either me or her ex if she chose her ex over me I won't feel bad she insisted its me she wanted bro after 5 years of hiding and seeking I discovered she was still going back to her ex not that I wasn't financially stable but girls can deceive at the end I broke up with her,
her ex got married to her best friend they had children now.
She is still roaming about jumping from one guy to the other ...... And here I am planning to settle down with my new found love
My guy talk to her at the same time plan to exit so you don't get hurt the feelings she has for her ex I'd strong and her ex knows all her weakness if you are not careful you would see her back in the hand of her ex and she would start giving you attitudes.
Use your head bro be smart you deserve peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Sarang(f): 10:40am On May 01, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Are you really a lady? Cos if you are, you should know how these things work. Showing him her chats with the guy isn't honesty for all i know. Shebi you know say person fit dey delete certain chats abi? See eh, any babe wey dey show you her chats with a particular guy (worse still her ex), just wants you to trust her so much. So, it's easier for the guy to suspect nothing when she eventually starts to cheat on him. No be today this one start na.

I beg to differ
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by reehhomes: 10:51am On May 01, 2020
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

For u to bring the conversation here....then u are already doubting her and even worse doubting ur competence
Bro...there's nothing much to do
Be manly....its harder to get a girl off her ex.
The only solution is to ensure she never meets the ex in person again

And is that even possible... Do u want to be monitoring her

Like I said just hope on the best

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Maobichek: 10:58am On May 01, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money
. No, money is not everything, I have seen girls that rejected money and followed a poor guy. The only issue is that her ex disvirgined her so there is an attachment already, women hardly forget who and how they were disvirgined and any guy who disvirgined a girl may see it as normal thing but it's not always normal thing to the girl if she wholeheartedly open her legs for the guy. my simple advise is for him to ask the girl what she want because as she chats with her ex, they must reunit cos of the bond via her first sex experience, thank you.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2020
Sarang:

I beg to differ

Ok
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Coalition9ja:

Okafor’s law
sorry , what's okafor's law ?? educate me please
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by 2kurupt(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Like someone said up there, your are better off reading and chasing after paper. Someone has already started showing you the value of money to women and you have to learn.
I used to spend money on one of my school G.Fs then. Not until one banker started coming to pick her up in a car, go and buy her 500 Naira nkwobi and she appreciated that more than even if I paid her school fees. That was when the last scale fell from my eyes.
Chase the money and good grades first.

grin grin grin grin

Recall the comedian that said financially upcoming guys spend more on their women in a bid to retain their interest. While all the financially buoyant guy has to do is to flash a car key to catch their interest?

No be lie, that front seat & 500 naira nkwobi be like 1 million bucks to the babe

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2020
fairfora:

I disagree with you. I married from a poor home and I hail from a poor background too but the poverty ended in my generation. My wife is as contended as ever. She was even a virgin when I married her at 28.
have never deflowered a girl before ...
apart from normal moaning ,,
heard virgins have unique moan
wanna experience it
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2020
Sparro:
Lots of comments already. I doubt if the op will read this but if you are fortunate to read this, then I can assure you that you are already unfortunate with this girl. First of all, I will like you to know that this girl will surely weigh her options. Does she stand a better chance with you or her ex?
Secondly, some guys (like you) are too selfish. Deep down, you know that you are just flexing the girl because she is sweet and loyal but you don't have a mapped out plans for her. If you have a mapped out plan, she won't ever go back to her ex if your description of her is accurate.

Thirdly, when you get a very rare kind of girlfriend, do everything possible to keep her. Marry her at once, visit her guardians, get very serious and jealous. Activate your alpha mode, protect her, treat her gently. Spike her brain with rare kind of love.

If all the above does not work and you notice her ex gaining more ground, impregnate her. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Fight for what you think is yours.

U are boldly advising a 200 level student with at least 4 carryovers to impregnate a fellow student becos he wants to win a lost battle?

Op my advice to u,,sell ur family house and buy a Lexus Jeep so that u can outmanoeuvre the Exman

Sinz u don't know how to chop & clean mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ashala(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2020
Lol, this reminds me of a movie I watched so many years ago.

Exactly like what happened here, one guy was making advances at a particular girl who declined because she had a boyfriend who was also treating her with utmost disdain.

Despite how badly this girl's boyfriend treated her, she still loved him. This continued until he got her pregnant and abandoned her.

This girl out of heartbreak went to abort the baby and nearly died in the process. While on her sick bed, with tears in her eyes she called the other guy who had been trying to win her over and he rushed to her side like king Arthur, ready to slay 100 dragons for her.

The Mugu took her in, spent a lot of money and nursed her back to health. After some months, the old boyfriend started disturbing her, telling her that he wanted her back.

Believe it or not, this girl left the Mugu that was there for her during her trying times and moved back to the abusive boyfriend.

Any lesson learnt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by laluski(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2020

Expect the Best
Prepare for the Worst
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

U are boldly advising a 200 level student with at least 4 carryovers to impregnate a fellow student becos he wants to win a lost battle?

Op my advice to u,,sell ur family house and buy a Lexus Jeep so that u can outmanoeuvre the Exman

Hahahahha. You see why I called the op a fool? He is in fact, a very stupid boy. So, he is in level 200 and he has acquired 'sweet and loyal' girl and he doesn't want to loose her? His parents should dive into prayers for him to finish successfully. Even if he doesn't come out with good grades. No wonder his cohorts were supporting him

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Eagleword14(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
My question is are u in school to study "How to keep a girlfriend " or " How to study, graduate and be successful in life"
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

have never deflowered a girl before ...
apart from normal moaning ,,
heard virgins have unique moan
wanna experience it
LOL. The unique moan of a virgin is ''cry out loud''...no moan. It's always painful to them

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by oluwafynest(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2020
Listen olamide's song-Wonma. You really need the song not to take ladies seriously
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2020
prekumohtim:

3 things a man should never fight for: 1. Power 2. Money 3. Woman
But I am not sure of the first two
remove power! power isn't given but taken.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 01, 2020
Op doesn't know he has already been dumped.. Muthafvcker's now officially dating himself by himself now grin grin grin

Lool girls no go kill person with their jumping skills oo grin
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 01, 2020
prekumohtim:

3 things a man should never fight for:
1. Power
2. Money

3. Woman

But I am not sure of the first two

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Kinjikitileking(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
fairfora:
LOL. The unique moan of a virgin is ''cry out loud''...no moan. It's always painful to them

so do they cum quick in pre-intimacy,,
when they receive a head ,, do they react like a uncontrollably
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

No mind that guy. He dey give people nonsense advice
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
ashala:
Lol, this reminds me of a movie I watched so many years ago.

Exactly like what happened here, one guy was making advances at a particular girl who declined because she had a boyfriend who was also treating her with utmost disdain.

Despite how badly this girl's boyfriend treated her, she still loved him. This continued until he got her pregnant and abandoned her.

This girl out of heartbreak went to abort the baby and nearly died in the process. While on her sick bed, with tears in her eyes she called the other guy who had been trying to win her over and he rushed to her side like king Arthur, ready to slay 100 dragons for her.

The Mugu took her in, spent a lot of money and nursed her back to health. After some months, the old boyfriend started disturbing her, telling her that he wanted her back.

Believe it or not, this girl left the Mugu that was there for her during her trying times and moved back to the abusive boyfriend.

Any lesson learnt

Women would embarrass you
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
Sparro:

Hahahahha. You see why I called the op a fool? He is in fact, a very stupid boy. So, he is in level 200 and he has acquired 'sweet and loyal' girl and he doesn't want to loose her? His parents should dive into prayers for him to finish successfully. Even if he doesn't come out with good grades. No wonder his cohorts were supporting him

So, someone in 200level should not be in a relationship? Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by zubinike(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2020

Brother brother brother, please concentrate on your studies and being a better man, leave woman matter for now, you seem not ready for marriage, don't waste that girls youthful age, allow her enjoy life. If she comes back, accept her but if she don't. Please wish her well. Do your best to attain your dreams and not leave a manipulative life asking questions here and there when no concern you.
Be warned
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Tillatalk: 2:22pm On May 01, 2020
This period you are still focusing on women.you better go and make money and marry the girl of your dream
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by gproy: 2:24pm On May 01, 2020
Just do you
Hustle harder
Dont try to compete with her ex
Shower her more love
And let what will be happen..
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 01, 2020
ityP:

So, someone in 200level should not be in a relationship? Na wa for you o
Some one in level 200 can have a girl friend for sure. But someone at level 200 describing a girl to be 'sweet and loyal' and he doesn't want to loose her is a sign of what that person prioritises. If at level 200, I get to hear of my son's adventure with any woman, I will take a very drastic measure to reset his priority. At that level, he should leave people's daughters alone and concentrate on his studies. A lot have been killed over women. If he is not up to the level of marriage or level of been independent, he has no business fighting for a girl's love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Wuminity(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
internationalman:
I pity who's bold enough to date my else while I'm still a bachelor...
Na dem dem, una weldone o. grin
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by LiveLifeHub(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
I will advice you to let her go for these reasons:

1. Ladies like her find it difficult to cut off from their first love not crush oh. I mean a guy they gave their heart to.

2. They dont easily cut the bond with the guy that deflowered or "disvirgin" them.

3. Your girl will later forgive the guy n give in to him just with time cos the love is still there for him.

I also have same experience with my ex, dated for months and during those months she can't stop talking about her ex bf who deflowered her. so from that I knew I was in the wrong relationship. (Fast forward) she broke up with me (I guess out of confusion), and now she has been chatting that her former bf, they are together now.

So be wise, though it was painful for me but I know I had to let go. even before I was like if she comes back to me I will accept her but lately reading her chat made me realised I shouldn't risk it cos she will always go back to him.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Debaks1: 4:47pm On May 01, 2020

Been there...
Don't over compensate, beg or cajole her to stay.. Be urself and let the decision to stay with you be hers only... Otherwise you'll end up second guessing urself through out the duration of ur relationship...

If she stays, lucky u.. If not, it will hurt asf..but you'll get over it...
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Freesingle(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
Bros she will surely go back to her ex in one way or another. Brace yourself,buffer your heart for the worst

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.