Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67770 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ajayipeter14(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2020
Megatone:
[
Study
Work hard
Make money
More money
Gbam!!!
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ferdagammo: 7:19am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=NYCnextStop post=88713473]Really there’s nothing you can do. Just reassure her your love and live your life

Now is the time to be the best version of you. Don’t put out needy vibes or in competition with the ex. Don’t also ever let her notice you feel threatened by her ex wealth

Trust me there’s a possibility of her going back to him but he will still treat her bad. If that happens be strong, move on and do not take her back when she returns

There’s so much to live for than trying to jealously guard a lady[/quo
Over sense dey worry this poster

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 7:22am On May 01, 2020
Screenshot is screenshot, whether in present tense or in past tense. There's nothing like "screenshoted." And by the way, you guys must learn that you can't just say something like "Am fine" it must be "I am fine."
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Celebrity93(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2020
mimimile93:
Loan money and buy yourself a G5 airplane. That way, she won't go back excpt the ex buys yatch. If he buys yatch. Buy airbus A308. Always be ontop

Best advice ever � � �
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nat404: 7:32am On May 01, 2020
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink
Yes, she is.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 01, 2020
ityP:

You think it's about mapping plans abi? You dunno whats going on. If you like, map out world plans for babe, babe wey wan cheat go cheat. She hasn't weighed anything. if she has, she suppose know say going to her ex isn't sensible. The ex go still hurt her. And your advice of marrying babe at once no get head. No sensible man should RUSH to marry any woman. Don't deceive yourself into thinking marriage would lock the babe, it won't. In fact, na inside your house she go dey knack man. Rushing to impregnate her is even more unwise. See,you can't keep who doesn't want to be kept. Let things flow as it should. No kill yourself ontop woman matter. There are too many women in this world. If she leaves, you go still find better one later. Until you find the one wey love you and only you die, no think to marry any other one. If not, OYO is your case. A word, they say is enough for the wise
You are funny. It seems you are in the same age gap with the op. Tell the op that he is too small to play this game of life and death.

So, in your mind, the op should not do or show any sign of having ambitions or the op should not assure the girl that she is safe with him. He should just fold his hands and allow the girl take her decision because,
according to you, whoever wan cheat go cheat. Lolss

My dear, girls need help. If your type comes close to my daughter, I will smash your head. If the op is too small to marry or if he have no plans on how the girl can be happy with him, let him pack one corner abeg.

Una go dey waste and fvck people daughters and after una finish, una go move to the next victim. God dey watch una.

The girl ma na fool. Imagine wasting your time with a fvck boy. Na wao
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by cray91(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2020
And Continou to Make More & More and More Money Cuz That's their Only, i repeat "only" Motivation
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Engritodo: 7:41am On May 01, 2020
Ex 60% chance
You 40% Chance. If you know you know
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Eldrago(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2020
to everyone who cares pls need financial help , am really empty and with less than nothing, any amount is not too small or too big. Solomon Amedu 0802233477 tanks for ur assistance in anticipation.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2020
Sparro:

You are funny. It seems you are in the same age gap with the op. Tell the op that he is too small to play this game of life and death.

So, in your mind, the op should not do or show any sign of having ambitions or the op should not assure the girl that she is safe with him. He should just fold his hands and allow the girl take her decision because,
according to you, whoever wan cheat go cheat. Lolss

My dear, girls need help. If your type comes close to my daughter, I will smash your head. If the op is too small to marry or if he have no plans on how the girl can be happy with him, let him pack one corner abeg.

Una go dey waste and fvck people daughters and after una finish, una go move to the next victim. God dey watch una.

The girl ma na fool. Imagine wasting your time with a fvck boy. Na wao

Lol. You are clearly ignorant about things of love and of the heart. Your sons go suffer for women hand if this is how you'd advice them. You don't force things of the heart. This babe clearly isn't in love with the guy from all indications. She loves the ex so much and this guy was just a backup plan for her. Na your type go guilt trip woman into marrying you, when she start to dey cheat for your matrimonial home, you go dey complain. For your info, op sef no be fvck boy. If e be fvck boy, e go knack life comot for that babe, pending when the real owner of the babe (her ex) come to snatch her away
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 7:45am On May 01, 2020
My candid advice, get into a "free your mind mode". In other wards, prepare for the worst as well as the best. Don't let yourself to be too invested in the whole matter. Also try and understand that she has a history with her ex, and anything can happen. So you yourself, do not box yourself up. Be free, live free. Don't restrict yourself from relating with other females. And don't feel bad or sorry when you do.

Then also man up and tell her your position on the whole ex thing.
Women are one creature you can never really understand.

Then above all, guy huzzle, huzzle huzzle!! Make money to give yourself the kind of life you want.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2020
Women are damn confused in situations like this because she's stuck in the middle between both of you guys.

Now let me xplain she has a lot of memories of her first love who disvirgined her and now the guy has money to meet her needs.

As for YOU she don't want to break your heart because you came when the world was at end for her ad she's sees some potential in you!

My brother don't worry I've been in your shoes before. Jus hussle hard ad step your game up!
Do something her ex couldn't do for her I don't mean financial aspect (bt assist the best you can)
Always be there support her emotionally ad spiritually. Let her see there's a future to grow between both of you.. Trust me na your matter go dey ring for her heart eeerday!

PEACE!!!!
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by psalmylee(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2020
Gadafii:
She's sweet and loyal indeed, baba every girl got a price tag on her head, not every girl might be for sale tho

That ex done pull up with a whip and u expect her not to shake like tiger generator, after all na him burst her cherry, that feeling will still be there, there is everything possibility she will fall back to her ex.

My advice sit her down and have a deep conversation with her, ask her what she wants, you or her ex, make her realize her that choosing her ex won't hurt u(we know it will sha).
If she chooses you, she will have to cut ties with her ex(this one go hard her) but she have to, if she chooses her ex, bro na inside life..if she says she doesn't know what she wants, bro u already lost her, collect enough points from her before you call it quit

Life isn't fair after all
Op this is the best advice u are looking ...do this and be at peace...you only live once oo guy
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by KenModi(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2020
mimimile93:
Loan money and buy yourself a G5 airplane. That way, she won't go back excpt the ex buys yatch. If he buys yatch. Buy airbus A308. Always be ontop

All to impress a lady? Not for his comfort and enjoyment but to impress a lady? Just because she has a hole in between her legs?

Sorry for you as you fall down that rabbit hole.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Jovi123(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2020
Guy truth be told,she still have feelings for the ex, have seen cases whereby a girl breaks up with a guy that is a woman beater when I say woman beater he beat even his mum, but the girl still went back to the guy and they did the thing, so guy just pray hard eh and tell her to delete her ex number and block him on social media too, jokes aside some women loyalty lies in money

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Dabliss02(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2020
Who no like better things
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Guy you have lost the battle. I hope you have had a good share of her pxxxy. If you have not, please do so now and enjoy it while it last lasts cheesy grin that way when you lose her you'll have had your consolation prize. No be every battle person dey fight

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Ofadaman(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2020
She's gone bro, she's gone.
You both are living on borrowed time. The guy go lash am, so better lash and find way to make money as well.

God speed

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Like someone said up there, your are better off reading and chasing after paper. Someone has already started showing you the value of money to women and you have to learn.
I used to spend money on one of my school G.Fs then. Not until one banker started coming to pick her up in a car, go and buy her 500 Naira nkwobi and she appreciated that more than even if I paid her school fees. That was when the last scale fell from my eyes.
Chase the money and good grades first.

I also lost a girlfriend to a Banker way back in my 100level. The idiot was working in STB Nnewi then. Nothing we never see for babe hand grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by abdullhafar(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2020
I don't no when girls we be wise enough, bcoz someone leave her unconditionally without a valid reason bcoz of car u want to accept his apology ha, he we still disappoint her I'm sure 100 percent, what take her back to him we soon driver her away from him, my guy be patient, the right person we come,
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Dpundict: 8:42am On May 01, 2020
Guy! Just be the best you can be now that you are still a student. If she goes back to his arms then dust off and move on. Everything has its own time. He bought the car because it is his time. Your's will come someday too. But guard your emotions very well because when he has lured her back in and she sees how many ladies she has to compete with for his attention as he is now appearing to have arrived; she will come back and pretend to love you more than anything else but then as a man you must know what to do..... eat and eat and move on in peace.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
Op, the woman for you will not give you headaches; it's not difficult for the missing bone to fit back into its socket. No doubt in true love. Let her decide where she wants to be.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Zeal0000007(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2020
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?
Baba go and read ur books.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by instinct57vm(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2020
All these things are good no doubt but e go shock you say woman wey go straff fit straff a guy with no car at the expense of all these things
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Preedi001: 9:06am On May 01, 2020
safarigirl:

I made no generalisations at all

That post Macjebs quoted started with "Most men...."

There were no generalisations and so, nothing for you to disagree with to begin with. I have modified the post you quoted, to reflect that.

Furthermore, "All men" was not used by me, it was used by a fellow I had responded to.
Ok, now I get you well
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by adanny01(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2020
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?

The answer to your question is nothing.

The real question is why is she telling you the stories. The answer is, she is confused.

If you are fucking, keep fucking her brains out till she wants nothing from you since the other guy can afford.to pick her bills and Bleep her at the same time.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by King123456: 9:58am On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Gbagbuo247: 9:59am On May 01, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

Move on with your Life
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Gbagbuo247: 9:59am On May 01, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
I don't know how this will end but i know the so called ex is going to fvck her again.
Women are manipulative and she is going to do just that.

Normal Level
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Gbagbuo247: 10:00am On May 01, 2020
Abooby Jeé Chubà Ego.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Cityguy: 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:
If you aren't ready to marry her... Better break up to save yourself unnecessary stress..... Any one still chatting with an Ex while in a relationship is actually gone with the ex...
Best! Succinctly passed.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Cityguy: 10:26am On May 01, 2020
Honestly, I also pity the babe. She's pressed on all sides. Potentials no dey do am these days. Long courtship wearies everything. You get to do everything during the long wait and all excitement could be gone. That's not to talk of the temptation to try another cookie jar for guys and in that case, las las it would be 'ehn, broken relationship is better than broken marriage'. Whaaat!? After many lost years for her? If you are serious and a bit OK, go do the needful customarily. If not, just be the good guy, friend who could lend one or two support as convenient just for sake of friendship and wish her good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.