Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67665 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Bak89(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2020
The girl has already slept with her ex. That’s why she showed you their chats to help herself clear the guilt. She also deleted the most revealing conversations so as not to break your heart. Things move very fast for girls, you also need to catch up and not be fooled by her charades that will become increasingly common going forward. Remember that girls are like children, whenever they do anything wrong they report themselves, they just can’t control it.
My advice is to break up with her immediately and without notice or a minute of discussion. Discussions at this point is like noise to her and a total waste of your breath. Delete her number then unfollow her everywhere.
Next time, don’t fall for a girl who’s just been dumped. You brought this on yourself and now you have to handle it like a man of stone and not show her any emotion whatsoever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by KMAn92: 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
You can't do anything bro
If she really love you she will fight on your behalf
On your own side let her know you love her , say sweet things cos money is now involve ladies love the smell of that and they're always vulnerable around ex's

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Ghokes(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2020
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink

You said it all

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
i dont know why this generation of guys are too dumb. man , if i am dating a gil, one of the rule is that she has to cut communication with all guys and all ex. i will be getting married soon and she is not allowed to ever use instagram or facebook, except for biz.
call me whatever u wanna call me , na your business. i know how many people wives and people girlfriends i don Bleep. even if you will Bleep my own , u have to go through stress and must be smart

Lies to make ur self feel good.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
Sparro:

Some one in level 200 can have a girl friend for sure. But someone at level 200 describing a girl to be 'sweet and loyal' and he doesn't want to loose her is a sign of what that person prioritises. If at level 200, I get to hear of my son's adventure with any woman, I will take a very drastic measure to reset his priority. At that level, he should leave people's daughters alone and concentrate on his studies. A lot have been killed over women. If he is not up to the level of marriage or level of been independent, he has no business fighting for a girl's love.

Archaic mentality. I can fight for babe at 200 level and still concentrate very well in my studies

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
ityP:

Archaic mentality. I can fight for babe at 200 level and still concentrate very well in my studies
OK o Mr modern mentality. Enjoy yourself abeg. Carry negative energy comot from my side
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2020
Sparro:

OK o Mr modern mentality. Enjoy yourself abeg. Carry negative energy comot from my side

K
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2020
Freesingle:
Bros she will surely go back to her ex in one way or another. Brace yourself,buffer your heart for the worst
ex will still use her and dump her.u think the ex will be stupid to accept her back cheesy
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Druss(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2021
If she drops you for him based on this latest occurrence, go and thank GOD that you dodged a bullet.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Druss(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2021
ashala:
Lol, this reminds me of a movie I watched so many years ago.

Exactly like what happened here, one guy was making advances at a particular girl who declined because she had a boyfriend who was also treating her with utmost disdain.

Despite how badly this girl's boyfriend treated her, she still loved him. This continued until he got her pregnant and abandoned her.

This girl out of heartbreak went to abort the baby and nearly died in the process. While on her sick bed, with tears in her eyes she called the other guy who had been trying to win her over and he rushed to her side like king Arthur, ready to slay 100 dragons for her.

The Mugu took her in, spent a lot of money and nursed her back to health. After some months, the old boyfriend started disturbing her, telling her that he wanted her back.

Believe it or not, this girl left the Mugu that was there for her during her trying times and moved back to the abusive boyfriend.

Any lesson learnt

Last American Virgin? I watched that film and the memory is still up there. Took me a lot to trust females again after that film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by wealthtrak: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Really there’s nothing you can do. Just reassure her your love and live your life

Now is the time to be the best version of you. Don’t put out needy vibes or in competition with the ex. Don’t also ever let her notice you feel threatened by her ex wealth

Trust me there’s a possibility of her going back to him but he will still treat her bad. If that happens be strong, move on and do not take her back when she returns

There’s so much to live for than trying to jealously guard a lady
Word!
Neediness is a
NO... NO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by wealthtrak: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bak89:
The girl has already slept with her ex. That’s why she showed you their chats to help herself clear the guilt. She also deleted the most revealing conversations so as not to break your heart. Things move very fast for girls, you also need to catch up and not be fooled by her charades that will become increasingly common going forward. Remember that girls are like children, whenever they do anything wrong they report themselves, they just can’t control it.

My advice is to break up with her immediately and without notice or a minute of discussion. Discussions at this point is like noise to her and a total waste of your breath. Delete her number then unfollow her everywhere.

Next time, don’t fall for a girl who’s just been dumped. You brought this on yourself and now you have to handle it like a man of stone and not show her any emotion whatsoever.
Cold-blooded analyses! grin

You decoded accurately!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2022
Its all about conversation..turn the table round..ask her if u the one giving ur ex a lil space like that would she feel good? make her understand giving her ex attention is giving him hope..so she could cut all connections..or stand ur ground and let her go before she let u go slowly..
As for me..I always switch off on them before they switch off on me..
And careful so u don't lose yourself cause u might end up forgetting every other thing and just guarding her.
Its when she leave that u would realise u put ur life on hold for nothing..
Hope the drama don't kill u..
Cause it killed my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.