Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67660 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Goldin321(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gadafii:
She's sweet and loyal indeed, baba every girl got a price tag on her head, not every girl might be for sale tho

That ex done pull up with a whip and u expect her not to shake like tiger generator, after all na him burst her cherry, that feeling will still be there, there is everything possibility she will fall back to her ex.

My advice sit her down and have a deep conversation with her, ask her what she wants, you or her ex, make her realize her that choosing her ex won't hurt u(we know it will sha).
If she chooses you, she will have to cut ties with her ex(this one go hard her) but she have to, if she chooses her ex, bro na inside life..if she says she doesn't know what she wants, bro u already lost her, collect enough points from her before you call it quit

Life isn't fair after all

Fantabulous ... that last part ( collect enough point b4 let go) bust me most

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by loswhite(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Really there’s nothing you can do. Just reassure her your love and live your life

Now is the time to be the best version of you. Don’t put out needy vibes or in competition with the ex. Don’t also ever let her notice you feel threatened by her ex wealth

Trust me there’s a possibility of her going back to him but he will still treat her bad. If that happens be strong, move on and do not take her back when she returns

There’s so much to live for than trying to jealously guard a lady
Please who needs assurance? The guy or the girl? If you ask me I think the guy need assurance from the girl not the other way round
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Temimported(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
This bullish!T never gets old]
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Orosotare(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Give to caesar what belongs to caesar
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
The ex-factor is a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by passionate87(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
You need a reverse psychology to win this game,though retaining this gal shouldn't be priority for you because you have a long life ahead of you.if I were you I would play the same game on her and see how it goes but prime ur mind not to give a damn if she goes.if I'm correct u are in ur 200L,now is never a time to focus on gals because ur future is the most important thing right now.U need to have many female friend this unknowingly we work in ur favour if you play ur game right.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Euegene100001: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gbam over and out.
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by letitrainnow(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Talk to her and know her intentions.

sad
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by hgnbello(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
4get Ha Nd Face Ya Study.
Or Use Ha Chop Frm Ha Ex If She Dump U, Which Am Sure She Will Den It Will B Win Win.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by passionate87(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
One of the rules "Never be afraid to lose a girl", I think u have broken the rules and u see this gal irreplaceable but that's a fat lie,Let her go if she wants to go and move on with ur life,you will meet other girls that would appreciate ur great personality and one thing don't bulge gals for dates,do more of push and pull.Las las u go dey alright.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by teeboy100(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

Everything is not about money, most important thing is HAPPINESS
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Tarela007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink

You re right man �, she is gone .. except he his willing to share the kpekus while it last ...

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
That Ex is not the only guy hitting on her. Almost every average looking girl has atleast 20 guys lurking around to get b/w her legs at every material time.

Her sending you the screenshots is called "Dread Game".
She is definitely sending it to guage your reaction. And it seems you have already failed.

Anyways, you will do better with your next girl. Happy Lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by HARDDON: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Op, the foundation of everything matters.

What you had with her is nothing but HOLDING FORT OR FILLING IN THE BLANK SPACES. not dating per se.

You are a rebound. A second fiddle. An option B (flower) that was temporarily promoted because the option A( Rose) went awol. Gurls always have these wait in-lines...

The Rose wud always carry the day especially one that popped her chery the first time and returned with an improved aura, sleek whip.

Now, she is playing a classical manipulative lines on you by seemingly carrying you along.
This is to achieve these aims:
1. De-ball you and make you jealous.
2. have you hooked and helpless ( you can't financially match up and therefore can't detate to her what to do). Hence you are effectively at her beck and call.
3. win your trust concretely and the fact that she refused to date u earlier because she had a guy, further gives this point credence. However, in the case, you are the outsider.

Two things are bound to happen:
Ex realise his mistakes genuinely and wants to marry her this time.

Ex doesn't really care about her just misses the browsing sessions and wud luv to resume. this time, he is willing to make it worth her while( pay) with no emotional strings. She would continue to date you , you wud rarely touch her.
You got the girl, he's got her goods.

Way forward?
Keep your cards open
improve on yourself, Increase your worth
Above all, meet others, have options.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amotekun777:
Relax bro... she's just another chic... another chapter in ya life. They come and go.
op follow this advice..
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by loswhite(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
ojuu4u:

I understand u.........u re inexperienced man.....bye.

NB .....making women fall is not an achievement, but u couldn't do thinking others can't , its sign of myopic minded man..or a teenager
don't waste your time on amateurs
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
the ex has bought a car grin
didnt u read that? grin grin grin grin
lolzzzzzzz grin
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by iamoyindamola(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink
Nimot!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
maxist2020:
if you must keep your girl from going back to her ex then you must give her close marking. I had similar experience during my university days but with close marking I was able to win her over and we will be getting married soon.
when I met my girl, it took us one full year before we started dating reason been that she was still in love with an ex who disvirgined her and was waiting for him to come around but because I was given her close marking she couldn't do some certain thing with the guy. eg chart, calls and message and so as a player the guy got frustrated and left.

Foolish advice. Make sure to be giving her close marking when you eventually wife her. Cos, immediately you give close marking to your job, one yeye man go enter fucck am. No woman is worth close marking

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by tonysunkan: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sorry but I have a feeling her love for you will soon go down the drain.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by zedman1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ah ya yay! He just a bought a new car, your girl is aware, and your girl is a girl. Ah ya yay! Most girls love cars. I don't know about your girl.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by saajus: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Trust me you cannot control another adult decision. You can only influence them. Keep being real to her. Don't do more what you've been doing. Don't enter debt to impress her. Keep assuring her your loyalty. If she finds a reason to go back to her ex, don't take it as the end of the world.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
tidalstorm:

You can't do anything now, it will all depend on the girl.
Okafor's law comes to mind here. Expect the worst, hope for the best.
pls what is okafor's law
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

Foolish talk.

So, once he bangs her, he will feel better? LOL. Someone he has been pining for all this time, he will just feel better because he has had sex with her.

Are men so empty that five minutes sex is sufficient for you to get over someone? You make it seem like they are beasts, animals without emotions.

I don't believe sex is enough for some men. He invested his time and emotions into this girl, she isn't a fling, this is a relationship, and sex will not magically stop the hurt he will feel if she leaves him.

There is more to life than a wet Womanliness.

You're talking in the nonsense. The babe would still leave him. You're not a guy. You no sabi how we dey process things. His knacking the babe is crucial before she runs to the ex

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Beedude(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
My bro don't stress urself. U still have a long way to go. Study hard. Get good grades. And make money. Girls will be surplus for u
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by denuga01: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
ajailer:
ladies are really funny, she showing u all the stuffs going on between them doesn't make her not to fall for the ex again in fact it gives her more chances to cheat on you now as she will be thinking that you will be trusting her more. she still has a lot of feelings for the ex especially this one that he was the one that disvirgined her.

so the only thing I think you can do right now is just to assure her of your love and be a man in charge so that she can see a future for you two.

be careful if u don't want to loose her as the feeling she has for her ex is stronger than what I think she has for you now even though she might be trying to deny it.

My brother I concur, i disvirgined a lady last year and she claimed she was pregnant for me. like u said she usually showed me chats of toasters and i believed her more. she stays with her sister that we usually spoke and chats unknown she was her friend. she told me her delivery date from scan was 25th of this month, so i told my parents briefly. So i was worried as 25th has passed now including my people. I discovered yesterday she has given birth 2 weeks ago after which she was still collecting money from me after naming ceremony in another mans house that the baby resembled. I gave her money for house rent, hospital, baby things among others. i even gave her money last week during corona o wey people dey lament. i will save the details for later when things have calmed down. This is between yesterday and today issue o. i know some go say na lie, make God deal with me if lie here. all the scam was possible because i spend most of my time on island UNKNOWN SAY WE 2 ON HER

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by oblozzolawrence: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kezim:

Always have this at the back of your mind

Once there ,always there
If you know ,you know ; smiley
Once chopped...always chops
Especially wen na d EX dis-virgin her grin grin grin
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

And when more money is not enough, make even more money.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by angelfallz(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?

You stole someone's girlfriend and you are asking for advice?

despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

once a woman likes you, she likes you. all these trying to win her heart is a scam from fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Peterjetlee007(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

OP best advice you can ever get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.