Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67662 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Altimatic27: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Meteng:
Exactly. I can't remember how many ex's I've bonked since. I even cried for one like that how I've missed her, and can't get over her. We have been bonking since. She get bobo o and I get babe. For all I know, someone maybe doing same to me, it's tit for tat

Na man u be

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Roozzaay(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money
Elders like you are blessings to these weaklings grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by liverpool72(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
Loan money and buy yourself a G5 airplane. That way, she won't go back excpt the ex buys yatch. If he buys yatch. Buy airbus A308. Always be ontop
hahahahahaha,better advice.wetin corona birus no go see for Wuhan lab.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

I have told you what I think of whatever process has reduced you to a walking semen reservoir.

And people are different, nothing like "how guys think", only idiots share the same thought process.

You can use whatever name you deem fit. I just tell you as e be. I better be termed idiot than to lose a babe i didn't knack. Who the tag idiot kill?
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

I know that most men are incapable ofloving, beause from childhood, they have been trained to lack emotion. They have been treated in a very inhuman manner, so, human emotions like love, is not something they feel. They can only relate to the negative emotions like anger, because, that is the emotion they were most shown.

They can't love themselves, they can't love women and they can't even love their own children, because they don't know what love is, especially African men. You can't give what you don't have.

So, yeah, not much better than animals, hence, the comparison to dogs. I believe I stated that already

Lmao. You actually sound like someone who is filled with so much hate. You are also incapable of love from all indications. You're also a dog tbvh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Grateful02(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't see why peeps are advising you to "tell the girl that she's in a serious rela" I mean with the situation at hand if she truly loves you common sense will let her know that's what's she needs to.
To be honest bro, I think this gonna be a lost fight but anyways you should keep your finger crossed.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by humilitypays(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

I know that most men are incapable ofloving, beause from childhood, they have been trained to lack emotion. They have been treated in a very inhuman manner, so, human emotions like love, is not something they feel. They can only relate to the negative emotions like anger, because, that is the emotion they were most shown.

They can't love themselves, they can't love women and they can't even love their own children, because they don't know what love is, especially African men. You can't give what you don't have.

So, yeah, not much better than animals, hence, the comparison to dogs. I believe I stated that already
men live for their kids.....or let me say majority of men, and, after their mother, their kids are their only true love, others are just to play along according to societal norms

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by cardoso514: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sorry for you
Go get a village girl for you to marry
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by meobizy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money
I just tire. See OP saying “I met her in my 100L days.” For all we know he is probably still in the second semester of the first year. He should focus on books and remove his mind from women. Females will do nothing but derail him from school work, which may affect his future.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by zotorux(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Naira Marley once said.....
Alaye calm down jhoor, she’s not your girlfriend it’s just your turn.
Reminisce on that!
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by wisdomkid: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
I don't know how this will end but i know the so called ex is going to fvck her again.
Women are manipulative and she is going to do just that.

Not ALL women are that cheap please.
There are women with stronger character and mindset.. Lol, it may sound funny, but it's true.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by emyrald91(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days...

Fast forward to 100L second semester, sh
her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

You should be in your 200l or 300l, jobless, maybe hopeless (even without knowing), probably broke and sipping money from relatives.

But here you're, dragging woman with someone who just bought a car. And hoping to see the light. Are you madt?
Her ex tasted her, saw that she was sweet, went to make money and has returned to take her full time, or maybe pay her back for cheating on him with you. Its biblical, he found a piece of land with treasures, he went to sell his pride and laziness and stupidity and gain sense. He is back now.

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?
Get a healthy life. Get a skill and get busy. Read, make good grades. Graduate well, chuba ego. Make money and make yourself proud. Do it for yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Preedi001: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
My brother, leave girl matter. The choice is not yours, it's hers. Continue your studies, make your money. Girls are distraction, don't loose focus on your studies. If she sees you truely love her and she went back to her boyfriend, let-go of her and continue with life. She's not the only girl on earth.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kezim:

Always have this at the back of your mind

Once there ,always there
If you know ,you know ; smiley

U can't even give d nigga word of encouragement.... Must u b direct.. .lol...must u brake his heart... grin cheesy grin grin
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ifihearam: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
One thing I know for a fact is she will go back to the ex and the ex will dump her for the second time.....over and over again..women dont like soft nice guys,,give them your heart they throw it away...............rather they dont mind fighting for attention with either a married man or man with numerous girls(player).
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by karnap(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
the girl loves you but the guy get money pass you, you got to work smarter.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Edosir(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
He lost before the battle even began cheesy :DBro forget it, you've lost...I'm sure the ex might even be banging her right now grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ityP(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
wisdomkid:

Not ALL women are that cheap please.
There are women with stronger character and mindset.. Lol, it may sound funny, but it's true.

We are talking about this woman sha. She must still fucck that ex o. E no get as e go be
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Babisha10(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Guy this one that u already said the guy is financially ok than u hmmm just pray she reason with u.....
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by KingGeorge5(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zito95:
Tell her to tell the Ex that she has somebody, make sure your future is bright and make money!

Zito.com.ng

Sounds so good....because na so the thing take easy for your mouth.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ifihearam: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

Foolish talk.

So, once he bangs her, he will feel better? LOL. Someone he has been pining for all this time, he will just feel better because he has had sex with her.

Are men so empty that five minutes sex is sufficient for you to get over someone? You make it seem like they are beasts, animals without emotions.

I don't believe sex is enough for some men. He invested his time and emotions into this girl, she isn't a fling, this is a relationship, and sex will not magically stop the hurt he will feel if she leaves him.

There is more to life than a wet Womanliness.

How does this relate to what you responded to?
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by bkool7(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
internationalman:
I pity who's bold enough to date my else while I'm still a bachelor...
You!

I'll still pity them even if you're married but your ex is still a spinster

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by CuteYvonne777: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
TIWA and Chioma Fights on Her Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaXqqhNh5TM
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

awwnn!

Such Generalizations!
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Trent18(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Ningen post=88712626]She clearly habours a lot of feelings for her ex than she does for you. I think now is the time to reassure her of your love. Do that and relax.

Whatever happens, there's more to life than a girlfriend. Always remember that. undecided

"Whatever happens, there is more to life than a girlfriend" word!!!
Thank you, my day is made.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by cybriz82(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
Loan money and buy yourself a G5 airplane. That way, she won't go back excpt the ex buys yatch. If he buys yatch. Buy airbus A308. Always be ontop

grin grin grin buhari pass u walaiiii...kukuma kill d guy.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Macsjebs:

awwnn!

Such Generalizations!

I only followed the cue of the guy who claimed I don't know men

Modified: The post started with "Most men", you skipped it and jumped to paragraph two.

The idea is to read a post in it's entirety, not select the one you would rather see and ignore the rest. I made no generalisations, I started with " Most men...." and you should have read the second paragraph with the same thing.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Benwallt(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
The best thing for you to do now is to leave first or allow yourself to be dumped right inside the gutter. Ain't nothing sweet n loyal about that girl. Is would have been sweet n loyal if she had blocked him for life but she still left her gate wide open for him to walk right back in. Park n go
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by pocohantas(f): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
You can’t keep her, she should wanna stay.

Anything less and you are just stressing yourself for nothing. Please focus on graduating with a 2.1 and above. You are still gonna get dumped anyway...

4 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ophatlewis(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please what do you mean by sweet
Bros try new things like
Make money
Get a new GF
Wait for her to come crying again
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Preedi001: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
safarigirl:

I only followed the cue of the guy who claimed I don't know men
Apparently, according to a man, all men have the same brain
I disagree in toto. You can't say all men rather some men. Thank you
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by safarigirl(f): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Preedi001:

I disagree in toto. You can't say all men rather some men. Thank you

I made no generalisations at all

That post Macjebs quoted started with "Most men...."

There were no generalisations and so, nothing for you to disagree with to begin with. I have modified the post you quoted, to reflect that.

Furthermore, "All men" was not used by me, it was used by a fellow I had responded to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.