Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83504 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mtcheew. Story upon story. You were innocent Abi. Mtcheew. We have seen people like you who claim to be innocent and not Armed robbers and yet cheat others from their little income.

SARS are demons we know, however if you were clean, so clean without blemish, Wetin come carry SARS track you and your goons to your room.

Get the fork outta here mehn
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
MansoryMX:

He killed himself because they have destroyed his life, he is in debt from the money lost and carryover project alone can make you think of killing yourself. I literally cried reading this. God who did we offend in this country that once you are a young man doing well, looking good na crime you don commit. I have had my own experience from this people who called themselves SARS, They robbed me off 540k when they threaten of kee me, if not for my good friend who is member of the Nigeria Navy I opened up and he took up the matter and helped me dealt with and recovered my money, I would have died of depression like this young man. Sometimes it’s good to open up to friends if you can’t open up to your own blood.
Yet when young people decide to migrate some chimps will come and be chattering talking shít

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by dheaven: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
asahnwaKC:
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though
You are not getting it. They made him lose $20k dollars belonging to investors that trusted money to him. How will he explain to them is the main issue that killed him.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Koko1119: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na so una go talk still go kollect 2k u go even say guy i don kolect u go kolect make vote na.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Kenny9857(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this
I just feel sorry for you for this trash you wrote here.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jojofola: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this

Attention seeker. Spits!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Callmemike(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:

You are a fool! Someone was molested, his account in the ree, cos he has a �. And you are telling us to respond to armed policemen with respect. Was he ever disrespectful to them? Keep supporting evil until it comes to you!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by God4givemepls: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
SARS primary job is to fight violent crimes like Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandit and and Fulani kidnappers.

The SARS leave their primary assignment and started doing the job of EFCC,
Harassing and extorting from innocent youths in Southern Nigeria while Fulani kidnappers go untouchable in the North.

Yorubas keep supporting this evil government.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jojofola: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
Mtcheew. Story upon story. You were innocent Abi. Mtcheew. We have seen people like you who claim to be innocent and not Armed robbers and yet cheat others from their little income.

SARS are demons we know, however if you were clean, so clean without blemish, Wetin come carry SARS track you and your goons to your room.

Get the fork outta here mehn

Old man like yourself with nothing in your head.
Nothing at all.
You've been blacklisted forever.
Get a life

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Look at this fool! Someine suffered a mental breakdown because of ill treatment you are here talking out yo ass. You are lucky I don't know where you are. I'll fúck you up. I dont care how big or strong you are.

Calm down, Samson grin

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Realdeals(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
This guy story disturbs me embarassed
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Did you even spend a little of ur time to read his story?
Do you know what it means to trade forex for clients?
Do you know the value of being in negative trade of $20,000 because he was refused access to terminate the trade?
Do you know what it means for people to be threatening you because you are owing them what you can't pay?
Just think about this.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Happyguy201: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS and Nigerian police is your real enemy. SARS and nigerian police are not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by bobbina(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZetaBeta:
Taking your own life never has a valid excuse. They're others in much more shit than this
Absolutely.

RIP to the dead
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Reagan13(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is a tragic story embarassed condolences unfortunately to his loved ones, suicide is the most gullible thing anybody can do to him/herself, I think as humans we should be open up to resilience, we should be able to snap back at life rather than quit, quitting is weak as a matter of fact yessss!!!, life is a limbo, it's never worse than we think, your back door is someone's else's front door and vice versa, I see in this country many young Adult contemplate suicide everyday, but that's weak!!! We have to view the world beyond our limits and search for hope, and as friends lets reach out to people the right way, lets quit the toxic comment and even generally toxic approach to matters of seriousness, instead lets be more avuncular and trustworthy towards people who can't manage emotions on their own. NO TO SUICIDE

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by SolexxBarry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
SWORD419:
WTF PTSD from SARS? this one is not serious

Its obvious you are still a baby or you have a baby brain
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Calm down, Samson grin
The insensitivity is crazy.
It's true when they say poverty makes people psychopaths

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Big question So did he end his life because of police brutality or because of his forex debts ,I guess no one can really answer that question..all I’m trying to say in a nutshell is that suicide is not the solution those sarz officer you killed yourselve for are probably drinking and eating right now while your in hell or let’s say the forex guys on same platform with you have already moved on ...to me it’s only weak people that commit suicide .....I have been depressed 3 times in my life but I still pulled through you just have to be strong that’s just the truth ,when your depressed you tell people you trust people who won’t rub it in your face tomorrow ...how about his friends that were in police net with him ? They didn’t commit suicide after the encounter right, I guess he just committed suicide because of the forex debts although the police guys played a role too .
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Kay25(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
That unit called sars are special armed robbery squad of the Nigeria police force from their dressing to behaviour it is nothing but of a tout in uniform.what a shame.may all those who had hand in frustrating that young man not see peace
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by nedekid: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
asahnwaKC:
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though
Did you read the part where he asked for his phone to stop the forex trade that was ongoing but the police slapped him? That he lost 20k usd ie 8.4m of people's money? Or that he missed his school presentation the following day? Or that he was harassed and locked up with criminals, dehumanized and his life threatened? That he does not know how he will finance his way through school and how to face his debt.
See, not everyone has a strong mind to suffer such stress based on the sin of being a Nigerian.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by IAmSincereHelp: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
forgiveness:

Bros, there is time for everything..but ascends from sadness to joy. Time to cry to time to joy, time to hunger to time of abundance....you are just in the time....... but be patient....time of joy awaits you.

Suicide is the tool Satan use to send souls to hell. Choose one. But choose life.
God bless you
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by madridsta007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

Rest in Peace.

The SARS brutality, never seen in Nigeria in the level it is now, is one of the consequences of Failed States.
Failed State caused by an APC political class clueless with power once they obtained it in 2015.

SARS officers know that the IG of Police will never do anything to them because he doesnt care.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by madridsta007(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
nedekid:

Did you read the part where he asked for his phone to stop the forex trade that was ongoing but the police slapped him? That he lost 20k usd ie 8.4m of people's money? Or that he missed his school presentation the following day? Or that he was harassed and locked up with criminals, dehumanized and his life threatened? That he does not know how he will finance his way through school and how to face his debt.
See, not everyone has a strong mind to suffer such stress based on the sin of being a Nigerian.

He read it.
But he is a BMC and/or an apologist of this APC regime.
These guys have no conscience.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Realtalk20: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
buygala:
Ryt...

We should all troop out and blame SARS for the nigga's suicide without any proof undecided

Death was hungrying guyman, guyman offed himself....We have been blaming Buhari for too long..now it's time we blame SARS for everything blameable smiley

RIP jare Bros....we will set up a high powered committee to look into the cause of your suicide,and get back to you in due course....

Say Hi to Kyari and Tupac for us...
[/s]

You are the most useless bastards born by a prostitute not worth the spit of a rabid dog

You will die useless and worthless
All your kids will be useless and never ever amount to anything in life

Mark this post so in future when you cry for your cursed kids you will remember I cursed you and them

Bastard

For you I will travel

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by spartanian(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Youth please migrate if you can
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by FruitCakes(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by sexylassie2(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
spartanian:
Youth please migrate if you can

Migrate to where??

Go and develop your country.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by FruitCakes(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Hell? try and have sense
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by airminem(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
FruitCakes:
You're a big fool

Spotted

1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Luvskee98(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
AregbeFufu:
angry
Lily livered afonja nerd.
I'm sure this afonja was on Nairaland having orgasms when soldiers invaded Aba, pounding his chest about how mighty the Nigerian army is, now small bullying and he has taken Awo's recipe angry
Afonjas,train your kids to be rugged not internet gladiators.
I am pained. cry
Seems you're stupid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.