Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange (18987 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Makavelli25: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
It absolutely normal
My dick is curved a bit and my bitches love it
So forget dick and take a look at my signature
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by X0012(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
U call yourself maryjane and u sound dumb about this kinda thing that most maryjanes usually know.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Denique(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

A curved joystick is not a death sentence for you or your future hubby. It's absolutely normal and can be medically corrected in extreme cases. Someone had earlier mentioned it. Most times, it even gets corrected on its own. You can read up about it.

That being said, young lady I'll reemphasize that you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex please. That everyone does it doesn't make it right. There's joy and honour in staying pure. Have respect for your body and your God who derives joy in seeing you pure. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Demor123: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
so, I signed up on nairaland today so that I can ask this question in peace. I sincerely hope you experienced members will say something useful to clear my doubts.
So I've been seeing this guy for three months- no sex. He is always asking for it but I finally agreed to do it with him on Saturday last week. But when I saw his thing, I dressed up very quickly and said we can't do it now. He asked me why but I was reluctant to tell him the real reason. His joystick is not straight but rather curved to the left side. It was fully erect when I noticed and I couldn't bear to let him force it into me. Is such a joystick a normal thing? Have you seen one like that before? How do you manage to have sex with it like that and is it painful? Thanks in advance for your help.

Experience would have been the best teacher. Re-schedule another day, get your experience first hand then you can comeback to us for technical support grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by etrange: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mywd:
OP so u are officially one of these so called hoes.. undecided

Girls are really being drilled in this Nigeria...

To that person saying she should save her body for her future husband,, do u know weda she is a vir*gin??

And the boyfriend is what? A monk? Your hypocrisy is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by sosospence(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
Nothing wrong with curved dicks, he will perform well , n don’t worry he won’t tire ur Pusey !! wink u would get used to it
Excessive masturbation causes it too.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Lawly: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
wawu!
it's normal. it's used for shifting some vaginas to the left. so congratulations kiss
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Jflex07(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
My dick is firm ,straight ,huge and thick ,come let me take you to cloud 9.I will also make you cum multiple times.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Liliantalks: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
klenton:

yesu....just kee me.
what do you mean by its caused by bad CIRCUMSTANTION and CIRCUMSTANCE our male kids

inukwa Engish Eliza

madam stick to the one u can speak, English is not by force.
lol it’s the typo stuff , it gave me those options first !! circumcision circumcised
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Lightangel65: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
so, I signed up on nairaland today so that I can ask this question in peace. I sincerely hope you experienced members will say something useful to clear my doubts.
So I've been seeing this guy for three months- no sex. He is always asking for it but I finally agreed to do it with him on Saturday last week. But when I saw his thing, I dressed up very quickly and said we can't do it now. He asked me why but I was reluctant to tell him the real reason. His joystick is not straight but rather curved to the left side. It was fully erect when I noticed and I couldn't bear to let him force it into me. Is such a joystick a normal thing? Have you seen one like that before? How do you manage to have sex with it like that and is it painful? Thanks in advance for your help.

That's cruel, it's not a disease, it's just a syndrome that occurs when a baby is developing and it's perfectly safe and normal.
I have seen very few guys with this syndrome across my years
I don't support pre marital sex though

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Skyscrapper11:
so you came all the way from your house to this place to ask about premarital sex..ohh this young generation
shut up there ozuor.
No be you dey yarn say you wan wipe your ex? Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by panmunium(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Curved dicks are very normal and are usually large in size, it may be painful especially with first Penetration and may be hitting one-sided but with good lubrication its eases the pain
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by SenorFax(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

How about you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex and give that body to your husband?? It'll save you a whole lot of headache.
Imagine her husband's dick is even more curve

;
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Strech(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blessnelly:

When it is slightly curve, it's d best . But when it z really curve; baby run 4 ur lyf cos u will b injure.
nothing wey we no go see or hear for this world. .so, you mean to tell us that you have tasted both the slightly curved one and the one wey curve well we'll. That is how you are able to know which one injures ?.if I call you names now you go begin vex for Africa.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by GreatResearcher: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

How about you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex and give that body to your husband?? It'll save you a whole lot of headache.
What if after wedding she discovred her husband's dick is curved? divorce right?
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by GeneralPula: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

A curved joystick is not a death sentence for you or your future hubby. It's absolutely normal and can be medically corrected in extreme cases. Someone had earlier mentioned it. Most times, it even gets corrected on its own. You can read up about it.

That being said, young lady I'll reemphasize that you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex please. That everyone does it doesn't make it right. There's joy and honour in staying pure. Have respect for your body and your God who derives joy in seeing you pure. Good luck.

How did you know that she’s a young lady self.?
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Iceberghill(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Charlie Marc comes to mind grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by snowball11(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,

That stick is definitely not a joystick but a sadstick! grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by odinson1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,

It's a normal thing oo

My Rod of obliteration is actually curved too

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Idiotmod: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
You put the poor guy in the mood and u run away

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Now that you know its normal? You wanna go ahead and defile God's temple? Please, don't. Keep your body for your hubby, as in.... Zip up totally.

May the Holy spirit strengthen you.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by farem: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

The world is now upside down. This one may be claiming to be going to one church now. She hides behind NL to be propagating prostitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by aristocratic5(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is called Rodi
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Cashinflow8: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

See as u wn take spoil person business....
It's it ur biz??

Nawaooo

Preacher
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by stanisbaratheon: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
You signed up for nairaland today and you suddenly know how to use nairaland perfectly, including quoting people. Well done ma.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

Weh don sir. Stay away kee u there
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=stanisbaratheon post=89004687]You signed up for nairaland today and you suddenly know how to use nairaland perfectly, including quoting people. Well done ma.[/quote

Sens wee not kee u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
So sex with your boyfriend makes you a hoe? What does it make the boyfriend?

A hoe maker

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by robosky02(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,

All bananas are not the same

But when its in the mouth you can't remember anything... Except that your not hungry again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.