Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange (18986 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's very hard to see a man with very straight gbola. It must curve either to the right or to the left. It's natural.
Also there are men with very curved gbola. It doesn't disturb or affect their love making nor affect their sexual partners in anyway. If you have a problem with it then it's a thing of the mind.

Mine is slightly curved to the left. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Anfield247(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
My dear, sometimes it's as a result of putting on tight soccer pants. it makes bend to one direction, and by so doing, it will curve. it has happened to me. I am still working hard to straight it

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Allsingles: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
so, I signed up on nairaland today so that I can ask this question in peace. I sincerely hope you experienced members will say something useful to clear my doubts.
So I've been seeing this guy for three months- no sex. He is always asking for it but I finally agreed to do it with him on Saturday last week. But when I saw his thing, I dressed up very quickly and said we can't do it now. He asked me why but I was reluctant to tell him the real reason. His joystick is not straight but rather curved to the left side. It was fully erect when I noticed and I couldn't bear to let him force it into me. Is such a joystick a normal thing? Have you seen one like that before? How do you manage to have sex with it like that and is it painful? Thanks in advance for your help.

The joystick you saw is natural and normal too.
You will still enjoy it like the straight one.
It is not painful either.
It will fully give you the pleasure you want from sex.
The fact is that it will be straight when inside your Hot pot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by turawaa(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Such is Life!

I am inside Labs since a month ago , finding a possible vaccine for Covid19 for betterment of humanity , here is a "Minor" worrying about a 30° curved dick in a state meant to be a total lockdown.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marvyx:

A curved joystick is not a death sentence for you or your future hubby. It's absolutely normal and can be medically corrected in extreme cases. Someone had earlier mentioned it. Most times, it even gets corrected on its own. You can read up about it.

That being said, young lady I'll reemphasize that you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex please. That everyone does it doesn't make it right. There's joy and honour in staying pure. Have respect for your body and your God who derives joy in seeing you pure. Good luck.

Just shut up.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Mywd: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
etrange:

And the boyfriend is what? A monk? Your hypocrisy is mind blowing

Meaningless talk

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by DorianD(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2020
MaryJane24:
Thanks for this information. I suppose I'm selfish to say this, but I'm more worried about my own comfort than whether it is paining him. I wish a fellow woman here can tell me if she's had sex with a man like that before. What did it feel like for the woman?
Don't even risk it...He could end up pulling out Ur uterus with his hook-like pendulum....Well check my signature for legit money making
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Beverlyjean(f): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2020
MaryJane24:
So sex with your boyfriend makes you a hoe? What does it make the boyfriend?

Keep comparing till u find what u are looking for... Men are validated by money, women are validated by body count... Once it's much , u loose value... I'll rather use a Love Machine than hv my future husband disrespect me cos of my body count...

I'm sure u were sure of ur exes as husbands but they are all gone and this one might tow the line as well...

Close ur legs to earn respect...trust me, it will pay in the end

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by etrange: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Mywd:

Meaningless talk

Oga, keep calling girls names and be excusing the guys who sleep with them. At the end of the day, you'll have female children that'll be exposed to the male ones you're encouraging.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by PropertyBuying(f): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2020
MaryJane24:
Normal? I've never seen one like that before. But I haven't seen so many, so...
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Kezim: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Aunty wey sabi

Beverlyjean:

Keep comparing till u find what u are looking for... Men are validated by money, women are validated by body count... Once it's much , u loose value... I'll rather use a Love Machine than hv my future husband disrespect me cos of my body count...

I'm sure u were sure of ur exes as husbands but they are all gone and this one might tow the line as well...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by ukuti007: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Eya oo
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Guynexttdoor: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2020
yeah its called amuhoe.. gotten from the igbo name amuogu..amu=prick, ogu=hoe. dont worry it's harmless.. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by aimmoney9: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2020
It is called curve 6 like the BlackBerry phone and yes it is normal and sometimes hereditary..... It can also cause pain during sex to a woman because it will continue curving to an angle inside her.....but it is normal.....
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by ehmmy11(m): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Any right thinking man knows you just spoke the truth.. High body count does something to the mind of a man it leaves that unforgettable doubt...

Okoroawusa:
It's very hard to see a man with very straight gbola. It must curve either to the right or to the left. It's natural.
Also there are men with very curved gbola. It doesn't disturb or affect their love making nor affect their sexual partners in anyway. If you have a problem with it then it's a thing of the mind.

correct guy.. Nobody's D is straight it must curve visible or not visible..
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by LoveEditor: 2:30am On Apr 30, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by DeusMagnus: 3:06am On Apr 30, 2020
MaryJane24:
Thanks for this information. I suppose I'm selfish to say this, but I'm more worried about my own comfort than whether it is paining him. I wish a fellow woman here can tell me if she's had sex with a man like that before. What did it feel like for the woman?
Go to twitter. Send a DM to postsubman, tell him he to post it on the timeline and hide your identity. You will get whatever answer you seek. Tell him to treat as urgent. Come back and thank me later.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by seunlayi(m): 4:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

this is just the truth of the whole thing. Op is giving herself unnecessary worries
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Liliantalks: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

that’s not true
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Most of you saying it's normal don't know what you are saying.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by newman0017(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Lol.. You haven't seen so many shocked shocked You are a very terrible liar #spitsindisgust
MaryJane24:
Normal? I've never seen one like that before. But I haven't seen so many, so...
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by newman0017(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Anty tasting dick since 1860...Kontinew angry
Blessnelly:

When it is slightly curve, it's d best . But when it z really curve; baby run 4 ur lyf cos u will b injure.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Darevofpeace(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Na that type some girls dey like.

.....as per Cuvid 2020.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Liliantalks: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
It's not normal dear. Its called Peyronie's disease.
many is caused by circumcision , not actually a disease
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
so, I signed up on nairaland today so that I can ask this question in peace. I sincerely hope you experienced members will say something useful to clear my doubts.
So I've been seeing this guy for three months- no sex. He is always asking for it but I finally agreed to do it with him on Saturday last week. But when I saw his thing, I dressed up very quickly and said we can't do it now. He asked me why but I was reluctant to tell him the real reason. His joystick is not straight but rather curved to the left side. It was fully erect when I noticed and I couldn't bear to let him force it into me. Is such a joystick a normal thing? Have you seen one like that before? How do you manage to have sex with it like that and is it painful? Thanks in advance for your help.

It's not normal. It's called Peyronie's disease.

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
many is caused by circumcision , not actually a disease
Whatsoever the cause might be, the point is that it's not normal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by zagorakis(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2020
A clear picture of the dick would have been awsome.. So that we can help you satisfactorily.
NB. Anytime you see something unusual do well to take pictures.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by bmdmixer: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2020
i think d lady is under age
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s not true
I am not saying it's impossible. I said "it's very hard"
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Liliantalks: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am not saying it's impossible. I said "it's very hard"
it’s not even hard. In all my life I hv had sexed only one curved dick . So nope , it’s not hard .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.