Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (49445 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:

no lady will see anything wrong with this. Because they know the implications yet they don't mind living such life. While guys takes advantage of the lady (chop and clean mouth)

Most guys, yes
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE SAYS TO ME AFTER I HANG HER ON MY CEILING AND FVCK HER TSETSEFLY STYLE IN HER EVERY HOLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
This was how your madness began

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE SAYS TO ME AFTER I HANG HER ON MY CEILING AND FVCK HER TSETSEFLY STYLE IN HER EVERY HOLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
it went on to this stage

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

this is the present stage

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ayusco85(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hisincrease:

God will BLESS you abundantly.

I have read comments of irresponsible females who "john-kate" with their lives and after that want us to applaud their stupidity.

Thunder fire their left yansh. It is only an irresponsible man that will marry a customized mini-prostitute as a wife.

One chilled Champagne for you bro.
Thanks man. We need to speak a lot of truths.

They have thrown away the morality instilled in them from home for frivolous lifestyle they learnt from the whites who have no culture nor tradition nor Shame.. trying to belong.
Being a good girl is now old fashioned.

Being a Virgin is now a thing to be ashamed of.

They don't know that the high rate of divorce and infidelity arose from such livestyle we have suddenly embraced, where sex is no longer sacred but something anyone can have.

Forgetting that their parents married as virgins.
Morality is in comatose in Nigeria and Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

this is the cause

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Fucsheetup(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
vincentjk:
Sometimes when I look at these girls on campus and seeing how they freely live with guys it baffles me and I wonder if they weren't given good home training back home

My friend lives with one at school. She does all the cooking and washing and every night correct knacking is sure for him, person pikin o imagine a small girl that her poor parent sent to school

Op let me ask you, do you think if this guy comes back to her and due to the feelings they once had for one another invites her to his place, don't you think something go sup? Especially if he's cute and has sweet mouth lol
Aproko
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by vincentjk(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Aproko

Is this what you call me for voicing out the truth? cry
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Fucsheetup(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
vincentjk:

Is this what you call me for voicing out the truth? cry
grin
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Lemonmint1: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?
uncle , please pray tell, what happens between students who live couples life in school?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Honestly, I would feel cheated if I had to pay(bride price) for something someone else got for free.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Be drinking alchol and try lay your hands some soft hard drugs- Molly, Acid e.t.c. You will forget about it.
Op @Jasonjay101

This guy has given the only solution. I have been in your position too many times. All these girls, they have been ruined and that is why they have decided to be united. So it useless to think too much, you cannot find a decent girl.
Just manage any one you get and be the most high. You will forget all about it eventually. No time o.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Hifeylove: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Did I just hear you say couples life while in school Countless, unlimited and unexpected abortion/ pregnancy.....My brother no reason ham ooo. Nothing in store for you to meet o and if you want to marry this lady please and please get her pregnant before marriage cause of stories that touched and waiting on the Lord...

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by divineappo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
djon78:

And most of the time, those chicks don't forget about those there past guys. Even when married.

It's more about carrying unnecessary baggage. That's why most very bad guys end up with better women, even virgins or babes with low mileage in there down below. Because they from experience know that it matters very well.
Na mugus and simps fall for otherwise
bros, u are very correct. it happens alot
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Switch07(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Charly68:
My brother ,if your girlfriend has unburdened her mind to you by telling you the truth,you must do your best to let go the past..what if she didn't tell you the truth..there are things we try in our lives to cover up but when the reality sets In we reveal them. You too have your past but you must develop an attitude of forgetting the past and press forward in life. That is the key to build a new life. Time heals and surely both of you must grow up to face the reality of life. I once met a lady who dating my bed mate at school with my good friend. As at the time we met at school she was practically sleeping with her school boyfriend In our hostel room. Years past and my friend came to introduce her to me as his fiancee..she saw me and got affriad but I spoke to her in parable ..nobody lives in the past and succeed . Learnt you are now born again she said yes..I never revealed anything to my friend till date ,today they are living well and happily together ..Just to let you know that God does not consult your past before giving you a great future. Please forgive her.

You made my day already with your proverb wise one

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jubrilELsudan: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
this is the cause

SAME THING YOUR WIFE TELLS ME SHE TELLS YOU IS THE CAUSE AFTER YOU CAN'T SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by olusma23(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hello, leave her and start dating another girl that did not live a couple's life in school but has done several abortions.

If she did not tell you, will you know?

It is normal to feel bad when things like this occur. The lady in question will feel bad seeing her ex engaged esp if it was the guy that broke her heart.

So far, she is loyal to you presently, forget the past and move on.

It only take the grace of God to meet a lady that is 100% perfect I.e never engaged in sexual activity before getting married.

Peace.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Hotice085: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
If you didnt play husband and wife while in school bro, 4get that girl I mean it.
Any girl that lived as a wife while in school I fear them
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Ikjosh04: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101 you use 1 freaking yrs to chyke girl.
U tried boss
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by masterflowx(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
jaxxy:

Pls what is couple's life? cos I'm not getting it. Isn't that a normal serious relationship?? Or whatd the difference exactly?

You won't understand.
Guy see, watin my eyes see for school ehn, my mouth no fit talk am finish.

Marry a girl like that to the deteriment of your life.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingarthur21:
what is worse than this? In fact meeting a Bleep boy who bleeps and dumps after a few weeks or months is better than who will use you for years.

Omo,guys bad o, enjoy cooking,washing and knack from girl that he has not paid bride price for?
that shows low self esteem on the part of the girl... Females now a days lack self esteem.. and they tend to relate it to civilization... To me it is pure nonsense undecided undecided undecided...
Ask a girl like that .. what does she do for her parents when she is on break... It obvious that she barely sweeps the house floor undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
masterflowx:

You won't understand.
Guy see, watin my eyes see for school ehn, my mouth no fit talk am finish.

Marry a girl like that to the deteriment of your life.

U need to spill the beans bro. It's neccessary.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

people who live couples life always give so much, the things they usually give are things they can't give for their own marriage(especially women), this is because when things don't turnout the way they thought it would they get broken and scarred and as you know a scarred flesh can never be the same as it originally was because it is a lot harder, so they avoid sacrifices they made for their ex(es) because they are scared to get broken.

that is why people shouldn't make sacrifice they'll regret later.
as to your question
Can you live with those thoughts all the rest of your life?

If yes, continue with her

If no, move on

ignore those girls trying to make you feel guilty by saying you are judging her, you have the right to be cautious about how you are feeling

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by masterflowx(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
MedicH:
How men end up to marry women like this beats my imagination. U guys are really strong oo me i can't.

In fact, I witnessed many of my friends living couple's life in school.

Most of the time they would both missed lectures because of snacking.

I can't advice even my enemy to marry a girl like that... Never!
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by masterflowx(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Witchersunited:
Couple life grin the Bleep is never ending, some weekends all you do is Bleep Bleep and Bleep

Sometimes she will suck you for hours, some days her mouth will be literally all over your dick for hours, you will try all the styles, was the life, especially if she was sexy, you will flex every inch of her body.

That guy mustn't read this o...
grin grin grin

Wetin I see for school ehn.
Even my enemy can't marry a girl like that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

SAME THING YOUR WIFE TELLS ME SHE TELLS YOU IS THE CAUSE AFTER YOU CAN'T SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
like I said earlier, this is where you are right now

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by masterflowx(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mydazz:
Please what's happens when you live a couples life in school,...... PLEASE

You'll not understand guy.
My own is that, even my enemy can't marry a girl like that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by mamatwiny(f): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
OriOko88:

Wow. You still have something for ur ex after marriage. Okafor law is really potent o. grin
For where? Sometimes I ask myself how I decended so low and why I hung on for so long.It was likely a bet and he won, not because he put in effort but cos I felt it was time and he has been on friendzone for years.

That Okafor's can only work for 2 ppl that love each other but distance or family could not allow them be together, or the girls family coerced her to marry against her will.

If something happens to him and I am the only person to make him live, just be sure he is dead already. It is a mutual feeling oo. He will do exactly same .
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by masterflowx(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
flexyrule:
They were technically married. They live together, eat together, bath together, sleep together...

grin grin grin
Pls don't spill the bean.
Let the guy enter school so that he can witness it by himself.

But even my enemy can't marry a girl like that... Never!
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

you are likely going to head towards this path

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by masterflowx(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
she was fuçked inside out,front and back,black and blue and i'm sure she has aborted too...just have all these at the back of your mind...kid.

grin grin grin

Wicked soul.

To be sincere, I can't advise any of my friend to go into relationship with such girls talkless of marrying her.

What my eyes saw in school between 2001 to 2004 ehn. Abortion must surely involve...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by djon78(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
ayusco85:

Thanks man. We need to speak a lot of truths.

They have thrown away the morality instilled in them from home for frivolous lifestyle they learnt from the whites who have no culture nor tradition nor Shame.. trying to belong.
Being a good girl is now old fashioned.

Being a Virgin is now a thing to be ashamed of.

They don't know that the high rate of divorce and infidelity arose from such livestyle we have suddenly embraced, where sex is no longer sacred but something anyone can have.

Forgetting that their parents married as virgins.
Morality is in comatose in Nigeria and Africa

One was calling the op a caveman. That there is nothing wrong with cohabitation.
I just smh.
They have thrown morality to the dogs and this same people want faithfulness when they get married.

How can you give what you don't have.
How can one sow thorns and expect to reap flowers? It's not possible.

Moral decadence has swept across our clime. People live anyhow and will want to still eat there cake and have it.
And there is no iota of remorse.
Perverted generation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.