Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (49454 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I'd feel the same if i were you.

Couple's life in school eh... chai!, Let me not talk because you'd feel discouraged about her. If your heart is no more there, Let go.

Pls what is couple's life? cos I'm not getting it. Isn't that a normal serious relationship?? Or whatd the difference exactly?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by dontro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes, forgive. God forgives our sins.
15 Lucrative businesses to start with ₦200k, ₦300k and ₦500k in Nigeria: https://zestmade.com/blog/businesses-to-start-with-small-capital/
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by 49cents(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
912:
Oga say the truth. The real reason why you are angry is because you could see from her reaction that she still isn't over the ex. Which is why she was sad to see that he is getting married.

You are only blaming this "couple's life" just to lie to yourself that you are angry with her about something else. Whereas your true anger is the realisation that she still feels something strong for the guy.

No matter the lies the two of you tell yourselves, that's the simple truth.

Psychologist.....on point

He is feeling bad because for himt o feel bad that she feels upset that her ex is getting married means he feels she feels he is not enough for her to forget her ex.

Oya read again slowly

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Omorefe1975(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
What if she didn't tell you? I 'll advise you forget about the past and move on with the present.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by sydneyboss(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pwhitelaw:
Who no live couples life for school..If your heart won't heal because of her last why are you still in a relationship with her.We go just dey find problem when God don bless us mtchew

My brother I tire...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Adakintroy2: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Guy get over yourself altogether. It's not about you. It's about her and her struggle.

It's not her fault she fell in love deep. Yoyou did not live a couples life. She did. Detachment after strong attachment is not easy. If you love and had promise to help her with her struggles. Now is the best time.

I thought you wanted to say she cheated on you with him again. Omo free the chick jor she DE try.

My solution be say Man no DE envy. Na just Belle that girl need. Give her belle. By the time pikin show She go get bond with you and the pikin weh strong pass anything she Don experience. The memory with the dude go be like child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by MedicH: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
How men end up to marry women like this beats my imagination. U guys are really strong oo me i can't.

10 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Solatium(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?

Small pikin still dey worry you.
If you are ready to marry a woman you have to blind yourself to all her past misdeeds,if not you go tay for Bus-stops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by AmazingELixir: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin

Bros forget about the past ooh...if relationship these days factor in the history our partners, very few will be in relationship..the important thing is her character and conduct at the present time.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by taven(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ijebu ode talk! Like you two won't break up soongrin
ITbomb:
You should thank God that your girl lived a couple life. That means she has proven faithfulness.

What of those in school that could not stay with one person for 2 months plus numerous flings and runs for money

She should have unfriend that dude since to avoid seeing and comparing progress . Her only healing now would be to marry before her ex, so dude, if she tick most of the boxes, fast forward things
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by GreatResearcher: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
udemzyudex:

Exactly, I wonder why he is trying to judge her now when he also had a sexual relationship in school too.

What's the difference? Cos the girl and the guy live together while him and his gf didn't?

Well my advice is for him to let go, if he can feel this bad cos the girl told him they live a couple life in school, believe me there is more to come and he won't be able to take it.

If you can't handle this, just let go.
[/s]
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Rapmoney(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
See problem for inside wahala! shocked

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Witchersunited: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Couple life grin the Bleep is never ending, some weekends all you do is Bleep Bleep and Bleep

Sometimes she will suck you for hours, some days her mouth will be literally all over your dick for hours, you will try all the styles, was the life, especially if she was sexy, you will flex every inch of her body.

9 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Clinghton: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think you should observe her emotions before coming up with any decisions.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by crazygod(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Some folks are not just mature enough to be dating. What exactly do you want to forgive her for? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Mydazz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please what's happens when you live a couples life in school,...... PLEASE
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by sydneyboss(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

Why do I get the feeling that you are here to discuss couples life in university. Let's just get straight to the point and stop beating around the bush.
As for your girlfriend, she should stop jumping from guy to guy and make something of herself. If you can't deal, let her go.

Read your comment again
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by drlateef: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are you not living together as a couple now? So what’s the difference?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by mercybee11: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
She's been sincere enough to tell u this ,so let it go ND face the real life with her now ND just make her happy. Thanks
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by pennywys(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

is that all?
If that all you got about your girlfriend then there's no problem, just go ahead and love her much as you can. There's no difference between leaving as a couple or fucck and go all Na fuccck dem d fuccck. There are random girls on campus having sex with serveral random guys a day. Be grateful for the cool babe you got.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Manageme: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
So is she not better than the ones that will have several boy friends. At least you can be rest assured that she is not a flirt .
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jubrilELsudan: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE NIGERIAN MEN WHO JUST WANTS TO POSSESS A WOMAN LIKE A PIECE OF PROPERTY.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU CAN'T COME TO TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT YOUR MOST CHERISHED KUKUNASE, THE ONE YOU BELIEVED ONLY YOU HAS TASTED AND WILL NEVER BE TASTED BY ANOTHER MAN AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN TASTED AND CHOWED INTO SHREDS BY OTHER GUYS IN THE PAST.

GET OVER THAT STUPID NIGERIAN MONSTER MENTALITY WHERE YOU BELIEVE YOU OWN A WOMAN AND HAS FULL COSTODY TO HER KUKUNASE.

IT'S HER KUKUNASE. IT'S ON HER BODY. SHE HAS FULL CUSTODY OF IT. IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU EVEN IF YOU GO AND MARRY HER IN FRONT OF THE POPE.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by zubinike(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

Brother brother brother, you be Jesus? Please if you are in love with her and she replicates the same feelings, please don't go looking for what is not calling you.
Please put a ring on her finger and forever remain silent. Delay is dangerous. If there be anyone without sin, he should cast the first stone.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by JayPeeOham: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
The bitter and annoying truth is that she cannot and will never get over a man who deflowered her. It's even worse that they were a "couple".

So my guy, it's either you find a way to live with it or you let her go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Dangrace01: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Solatium:

Small pikin still dey worry you.
If you are ready to marry a woman you have to blind yourself to all her past misdeeds,if not you go tay for Bus-stops

I never marry but you go blind to something you know that you have also done also in the past.
Wetin dey worry oga op na d reasoning say em girl fit don tear eye pass am. That's why he is telling you that he never did husband and wife in school.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jamesversion: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
@jasonjay101, xendra & bjprodint, what is couple's life and how does it different from normal school bf/gf relationship. I need to get a clearer picture. thank.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by 1beat(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
jaxxy:

Pls what is couple's life? cos I'm not getting it. Isn't that a normal serious relationship?? Or whatd the difference exactly?

nobody will explain that to you when you gain admission to high institution you will understand
you're minor to put mouth to discussion like this

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Futurejoy:

I really don’t know if you would take my advice but I really need you to know that people make mistakes. A woman’s heart is always ready to love but most guys are deceptive and evil so they just play her . But see it as her past has made her a better person for you . So long she didn’t abort o cos I am seriously against that one but even at that if you feel you can still move past that then it’s great of you.
You can't live a couple life in school and not get pregnant unless you are infertile. I know like two ladies that get pregnant from that act . The other aborted hers while the other gave birth to twins . Due to lack of fund she lost one of her twins .The useless guy involved couldn't fund her hospital bill. In fact he ran away .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Roseey0(f): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
You will get over it.
Good girls are hard to find o.
Forget the past and hold on to a good girl.
If another man grab her now,you will look for another you wont find

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by saajus: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's normal to be emotional when she saw that he's engaged. If you are sure she has really gotten over her ex, then past is past. This is a new chapter of her life.
I guess Op is just imagining different kind of acts someone who has lived as campus couple may have done. Ladies learn from this, you don't have to be detailing your past relationship especially if he has no negative effects on your present one, but don't keep vital secrets like;
if you have kids
if you have divorced before
if you are SS
if you don't have a womb
if you have recurrent ailments
if you have a major scar cover-up by makeup

If you are 30 and above and you have a secret like those aforementioned info, pls inform him as early as possible. Maybe 3/4 weeks into the relationship. So, if he's cool with them, he can stay. If not, he should leave. No time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Pauladex(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

No one can teach you how to overlook what you cannot overlook. You can't stop thinking about what she must have done with her ex during her couples life stint. Let her start afresh with someone new.
Until she learns to keep her mouth shut, she will continue on the cycle of starting over with someone new, after each guy has wasted her time. Hence, involuntarily jumping from guy to guy in search of love and acceptance.

Inside life.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
please please help a friend to eat we r in total lockdown here and curfew 0113658582 GT Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / When your bae says "I love you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.