Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (49443 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
You both have pasts you've had to forgive each other.
What's the extra big deal between living a couple life and having a boyfriend that sleeps with her that you are saying you know what happens?
You want to leave her because you didn't live a couple life like her?
Is their something I'm missing or what do you think madam OdafeGirl.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Pelxmiye(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
humblemikel:
You become a slay queen and flirt around With every Tom, Dick and Harry ------------- public Toilet, I can't marry Her

You stay faithful and cling to one single guy but ended up with a broken heart -----+---+--- she lived a couples life, I can't marry her

You keep your cool and preserve your diamond for the legal Miner -------___---------__ I hates Virgins I just can't marry her,
they are inexperienced and Shy.

¿??¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??¿?¿¿¿¿¿
WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT.

Hahahhahaah...well same applies to both gender though... anyways I'm the "legal miner" wink wink wink..lemme come and do my rites and starts the mining cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by divineappo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
horpigee1:
I will mention few.

both parties would try different type of sex styles. e.g *doggy, girl ontop, prison break, fingering and lots.
*the lady will surely suck his d!ck
*the guy will surely suck her breast
*both will bath together, every night
*they would bang themselves like mad on the night of their last semester exam.
*they would engaged in series of abortion
Any guy who is having a second thought about his girl because he discovered she lived a couples life with a guy in school years back, the guy is not only silly but also an idiot

For goodness sake, the past is in the past

The only reason I can end such relationship is, if the girl is still emotionally attached to her ex. I can't be banging my legally married wife and in the middle of it all, she is having an image of another guy in her mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Saintmary(f): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
ehmmy11:
did actually read where i said "somehow somewhere" you can still get to know stuff unintentionally

As for forgetting the past you clearly don't know how the mind of an heterosexual male work..
.... When I'm not a psychologist

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by divineappo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
I av been reading a statement here, repeatedly used by different users on this forum that:

"you both had your past, so you have to forgive each other and move on"

This is damn wrong, 100% wrong.

Point of Correction:
If you are in a relationship today, you do not need to apologize for your past, except you killed his/her family member in the past unknowingly or knowingly. I can't be apologizing to a current girlfriend about how I had sex with a girl in my past or how I received Mouth Gig or how I lived a couples life with my ex while in school. Apology for what?

Openness, Honesty and Sincerity should be valued and appreciated, instead of demonizing a girl/guy that was open enough to trust you & tell u her past.

In relationship, if you both chose to discuss your past, its simply a discussion to understand each other well. There is no need to apologize for how you banged ur ex, and gave him different style. You should only apologize if you have committed a crime

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by iPOOPinURmouth: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
u seir is an idiot wink
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by djon78(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
divineappo:
Any guy who is having a second thought about his girl because he discovered she lived a couples life with a guy in school years back, the guy is not only silly but also an idiot

For goodness sake, the past is in the past

The only reason I can end such relationship is, if the girl is still emotionally attached to her ex. I can't be banging my legally married wife and in the middle of it all, she is having an image of another guy in her mind

And most of the time, those chicks don't forget about those there past guys. Even when married.

It's more about carrying unnecessary baggage. That's why most very bad guys end up with better women, even virgins or babes with low mileage in there down below. Because they from experience know that it matters very well.
Na mugus and simps fall for otherwise

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ifko: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Asuito7:
You guys have condone what should not be condone.

In fact from the comments so far, I am thinking whether [b]Nothern Muslim girls [/b]are the best for marriage. Because I don't think they have lived as couple in school or engaged in all the nonsense sexual innuendos like their counterparts in the south

Men like you should not lead any society because you will lead it to moral bankruptcy. Sorry if I sound harsh, I am just being blunt with you.

May the good God reward all the chaste and morally clean ladies no matter their religion or where they come from.
Northern muslim girls don't live couple's life but they suck their bre... under hijab @ night.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ehmmy11(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
how many men can handle the truth? I sometimes don't blame ladies for their lies...after all as RANT HQ ladies will say 'game wey go cut go cut no matter what' !

Simple answer not alot can handle it..

But then individuals can handle different levels of the "truth" after all girls truth are not the same ..
Let's say "the good the bad and the ugly" ..
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Witchersunited:
Couple life grin the Bleep is never ending, some weekends all you do is Bleep Bleep and Bleep

Sometimes she will suck you for hours, some days her mouth will be literally all over your dick for hours, you will try all the styles, was the life, especially if she was sexy, you will flex every inch of her body.
cheesy cheesy. Chaii. And you dey bring me back to memory lane during my ond days in ibadan poly. Chaii. You be real OG cheesy
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Kingdray123: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
from what you explained, the girl really really loved her ex that is why she still felt bad when she saw he was getting married. but again, that girl still loves you. you really cant do anything now apart from just showing love to her. Tell her you know she still has small feelings for the guy but you dont care and just keep showing her love. Also make a stand that you dont want to hear anything that has to do with the guy and she should unfollow him from all medias. The only time you can start getting worried is if she is still in contact with the guy. if that is the case, you need to holla at me personally for help. As for her living couples life in the past, mehn you just have to forget about all that because it doesnt really matter. What matters is she loves you now... in school almost every one lived the couples life.
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Roseey0:
You will get over it.
Good girls are hard to find o.
Forget the past and hold on to a good girl.
If another man grab her now,you will look for another you wont find
Baby. Are you a good girl? Can we be dating?? cool
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jogodo5: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Why are you upset?

She has fvcked before many times and you have also fvcked before many many times.

She lived with the person she fvcked.

You didn't.

That's the only difference.

You both be sinners.

If you can't forget it, best to move on.

Don't waste her time.
[/s]
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by lilyheaven: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
anthonyuncle:
bro,

u should be very grateful that she even told u.

truth is, she is yet to get over him (completely), she feels that his engagement is a huge blow to her & will only feel better if she walks down da aisle b4 him.

as her boyfriend, it's obvious u haven't done enough to divert her mind away from him.

try to know her personal desires, cravings & goals. then work hard to see them fulfilled. when dz is done, she won't even notice if her ex becomes king Solomon II...

forget her past.

moreover if u hit that pvssy right, that guy's d|ck will be deleted from memory
Uncle, you said the right issue earlier, her anger is because her ex is getting married before her, not really because of dick.
This current bobo is not even sure if he wants to settle with her.
She is depressed.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
mamatwiny:

What is her behaviour now? If she is good, Please believe her. She was brainwashed with love etc etc. She was naive.
Forgive her and move on as she was a domesticated bird, but if you can't, just go your way.
Her feeling and anger is not about still being attached. No. It is about her wasted years. The lies! The deceits! The cheating! Etc. I am married but will still feel bad if my ex is getting married. He doesn't deserve to be married. I want him single till he leaves this earth.
Wow. You still have something for ur ex after marriage. Okafor law is really potent o. grin
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by YorubaPrince: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

Why do I get the feeling that you are here to discuss couples life in university. Let's just get straight to the point and stop beating around the bush.
As for your girlfriend, she should stop jumping from guy to guy and make something of herself. If you can't deal, let her go.

Yaba Left V.I.P angry
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
walex2:
i agree with you, i can see many ladies here bashing the op. i will advise the op to check if the lad's womb is still intact due to too much postinor and contraceptive even D&C couple life at school was so bad that i will not marry any lady who engage in it, you must marry your couple and not give me AJEKU, too much sex everyday my dept presido can bear me witness
You made so much sense. Hmmm embarassed
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Flows001(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I'd feel the same if i were you.

Couple's life in school eh... chai!, Let me not talk because you'd feel discouraged about her. If your heart is no more there, Let go.
true... That couple's live eh, nothing the guys involved never do with d babes(sch wives), I av witnessed countless while in School. Bathing together, sleeping naked during heat period oo e t.c and plus f**king is always steady. I pray God grants the Op grace to bear that but if na me I honestly can't.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Dollabiz: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dont
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jaeis:

You're right. In my case I was super cautious because I didn't want to appear to be taking advantage of her, most times she was the one who made the sex moves. I really wanted to marry her but things didn't work out after we left school. She never had an abortion.
Nawa o. Why be say 80% of couples life in schools never materialized into marriage. Was it because of too much sex or d naivety of both undecided
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2020

Gbam
Pussified men always whine about their exes who may have forgotten their existence since the 90s. It's a major red flag for me. Once you begin to badmouth your ex to me, I just disappear.
Whiny assed alfa males grin grin
Keep shinning teeth ok?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ifko: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
OriOko88:

Nawa o. Why be say 80% of couples life in schools never materialized into marriage. Was it because of too much sex or d naivety of both undecided
Most of them don't get married .....nah youth exuberant..
if Op genuinely love her, he should go ahead but if not drop her shikenah
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Charlex23(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
ayusco85:

Your kind can hide their past to their spouse for life. It's not good
My brother at times it's better to hide it o
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by tsmith(f): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Why do we as africans continue to incarcerate our mind by such primitive thinking and notions? So how does cohabitation make her any less a person? You knew she had a boyf, you knew they had sex your issue I'm guessing as cohabitants they must have been at it every minute right? That there is height of perversion, you think like a caveman, emancipate yourself from mental slavery. In woke societies people cohabit with their partners from as young as 18 if they wish and there are some benefits to it too like cost savings, it's greener and you can save more faster towards ventures like buying a house. But i forgot you're a caveman you can't wrap your head around young homeowners either SMH

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by OriOko88(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Sweetcunt.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jogodo5: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Be drinking alchol and try lay your hands some soft hard drugs- Molly, Acid e.t.c. You will forget about it.
[/s]
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by PHOTSEE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
The ex is married for fvcksake! leave her alone for 1 or 2 week, to get over it, she will get back to her senses.
Avold discussing about your both exs.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
OriOko88:

I don't know oo. In my case the babe went on NYSC and morphed into something else. She threw our plans out the window. I don't think it's too much sex on my part because I was 'undersexed'.

She wants to get married this year but I'm not ready, I had to let her walk
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by urchcherry(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't allow one mistake in the past to make you leave a good woman, you don't know how the next girl will be for you. Good girls are scarce now ooooo. Don't be in a situation where by in the next 5 years you will be telling yourself " I have not seen a girl that treats me well like ......."
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by brightnonso: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

perverse Generation that sees sex as a norm, how did we get to this place? God have mercy on us
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jaeis:
What's really up with living a couple's life? OP I'm sure you're bothered that her ex has over fvcked her right? That's lame bro.

You're a funny guy. Living a couple's life proves she can be loyal and submissive (just an assumption).

My girlfriend lived with me for about 2-3 years on and off back at school and I can count the number of times we had sex. It's not entirely bad

OP let the past stay in the past, she's with you now and that's what matters. All you gotta do now is support her because it's not easy getting over an ex you dated at length (it's not gender specific).

Fvck Okafor's law it's for the movies

no lady will see anything wrong with this. Because they know the implications yet they don't mind living such life. While guys takes advantage of the lady(chop and clean mouth)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.