Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (49461 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stanliwise(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Kingarthur21:
what is worse than this? In fact meeting a Bleep boy who bleeps and dumps after a few weeks or months is better than who will use you for years.

Omo,guys bad o, enjoy cooking,washing and knack from girl that he has not paid bride price for?
in other words you mean the girl is the victim right? Maybe or maybe not, Two of them are responsible for their own actions. I sha pity the girl sha because me I experienced it life and direct infact at some point I lived closed to them. it was just really a funny thing to think about sha. The boys most times tell them they would marry and you know how ladies like marriage. God go help us.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2020
anytime a guy starts asking this question.... It means he's seeking validation to break up
Sorry..if u can't forgive her...let her go!
Time heals everything

8 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stanliwise(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
nah! I never even had a BF in school, I was too scared. But its something I've noticed we all do, cautiously or not

A person who funicates will preach to another to stop drinking alcohol that it's wrong just because he doesn't drink
hypocrisy is good in a way, if not for hypocrisy the world would have gone mad all in the name of everyone is doing something bad. we all gat to correct another no matter what. where it becomes bad is when we pretend we are saints. All in all hypocrisy has it good side

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Saintmary(f): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

I suppose you read the post well. She's not jumping from man to man ok and she has a life, a good one at that.
And am not here to discuss campus couples life.
No one can teach you how to overlook what you cannot overlook. You can't stop thinking about what she must have done with her ex during her couples life stint. Let her start afresh with someone new.
Until she learns to keep her mouth shut, she will continue on the cycle of starting over with someone new, after each guy has wasted her time. Hence, involuntarily jumping from guy to guy in search of love and acceptance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Godoverevery: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

Why do I get the feeling that you are here to discuss couples life in university. Let's just get straight to the point and stop beating around the bush.
As for your girlfriend, she should stop jumping from guy to guy and make something of herself. If you can't deal, let her go.
Did u read the post with ur glasses on??
Cos your comments is a totally OP (OFF POINT)

7 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Godoverevery: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

No one can teach you how to overlook what you cannot overlook. You can't stop thinking about what she must have done with her ex during her couples life stint. Let her start afresh with someone new.
Until she learns to keep her mouth shut, she will continue on the cycle of starting over with someone new, after each guy has wasted her time. Hence, involuntarily jumping from guy to guy in search of love and acceptance.
please who are u advicing here the guy or lady??
D guy is asking for how he can stop thinking about that u are telling him to let go...does that make sense!!!
If you don't have anything reasonable to say just shut da Bleep you....let people who something positive to say have space.

Bad vibe stay far away...awon team Wen the head has headache cut it off.
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Saintmary(f): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

please who are u advicing here the guy or lady??
D guy is asking for how he can stop thinking about that u are telling him to let go...Those that make sense!!!
If you don't have anything reasonable to say just shut da Bleep you....let people who something positive to say have space.

Bad vibe stay far away...awon team Wen the have headache cut it off.
rubbish
Who is this one?

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Godoverevery: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:
Who is this one?
someone who find your comments on unintelligent

7 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Saintmary(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

someone who find your comments on unintelligent
This is a public forum. If you're not okay with any particular post, waka pass. This is not your sitting room.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ehmmy11(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

that is a good tactics to employ sure it may work and she gets her dream man

However the danger exist of the man somehow somewhere uncovering her past different from the one she told

I think she may be back to "starting over" .why not say the truth because the truth will set you free....

5 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Saintmary(f): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
ehmmy11:
that is a good tactics to employ sure it may work and she gets her dream man

However the danger exist of the man somehow somewhere uncovering her past different from the one she told

I think she may be back to "starting over" .why not say the truth because the truth will set you free....
Which man will be interested in sniffing out his wife's past? I guess that will be an immature jobless man.
Once a person is no longer a virgin, whatever they have done, how, with whom or how many is just not necessary. Why don't you focus on solidifying your preparation for marriage first.
If you have kept yourself, then you can start searching for a chaste woman like you. If not, then you deserve your type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Businext: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
If you also have a past that you would want her to forgive and move on with undecided
Sometimes the best way to reason things rationally is to put yourself in the other person's shoes
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by lilmax(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
I didn't read the post

But according to your topic do not FORGIVE her

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by everydayboy: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheGenius001:
See Brother man, listen and listen carefully!

Let her go! I mean it, let her go! I repeat let her go!

This is the one reason Sir Elton John sung a song that reads

*Daniel My Brother.....do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal?*

Brother you see this kind of scar. It can Never heal. Believe me, it will still hunt you or her. It will forever be a pain that can't heal.

I repeat let her go!
A word is enough for the wise.

Don't take this advice please.

Its normal when you see your ex, first or not; to feel a certain sad way when they get engaged and you're not married ....

Heck! It happens to some 'good cultured guys' too.

What do want to say about Kim Kadashian? Amber Rose or even Mia Khalifa? These girls are in relationships today and their body counts are in double digits.

Or even 2 face baby mama of 2 married to a pastor today? What will you call that one...... If those that didn't live couples life tell you the number of visitors of different sizes to that kpekus and/or abortions ... .. Bros you will puke...

Abegiii....

To the OP..... Just try to forget about it by looking at the big picture since you noted she ticked the boxes of a good woman.... That's all that matters ..

Peace bro......

14 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by dingbang(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
She did abortion for him that is why she is crying. Sorry bro..read the handwriting on the wall.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Akinbahm(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
bjprodint:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone Mr.jailer.Listening to Asha's Mr jailer

They aff come!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ehmmy11(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintmary:

Which man will be interested in sniffing out his wife's past? I guess that will be an immature jobless man.
Once a person is no longer a virgin, whatever they have done, how, with whom or how many is just not necessary. Why don't you focus on solidifying your preparation for marriage first.
If you have kept yourself, then you can start searching for a chaste woman like you. If not, then you deserve your type.
did actually read where i said "somehow somewhere" you can still get to know stuff unintentionally

As for forgetting the past you clearly don't know how the mind of an heterosexual male work..
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by baristeredme: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
ok
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by BigSplash(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't let it consume you.
As long as you still love her, the feeling will fade away. To achieve this quickly, always dwell on the positive things you find in your partner and appreciate her for it.
But if it hurts you too much that you can't even try, brother mi, you fit let go.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why are you upset?

She has fvcked before many times and you have also fvcked before many many times.

She lived with the person she fvcked.

You didn't.

That's the only difference.

You both be sinners.

If you can't forget it, best to move on.

Don't waste her time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by GreatResearcher: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?
Marry her at your own peril. She still have feelings for her ex. And I bet they are fvcking behind your back.
Women are hoes. leave them and focus on building yourself

6 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by womenareapes: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

what the...! undecided
what is wrong with you guys?
always making the same mistake with those useless Naija women, those self entitlement piece of shiit.

stop giving your heart to those apes called Naija women undecided

my only advise for you now is to fv.ck that piece of shiit and dump her svpid aZz to the street.

those biiitches ain't worth it men!

once you stop using your heart and start using your brain, no apes (Naija women), I REPEAT! NOT APES CAN TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE!

Naija women are like toilet paper! you use them and dispose with immediate effect.

9 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by murphyung(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why hold on to something you can't change.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by hgnbello(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
From D Start U Guys Were Ready 2 4get D Past. So Just 4give Ha Nd Build D Future Wit Ha..

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by udemzyudex(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
Just because you didn't leave a couples life now you think she is worse that you cheesy y is it that we humans only call what we don't do sin? But if we do it then its ok

Exactly, I wonder why he is trying to judge her now when he also had a sexual relationship in school too.

What's the difference? Cos the girl and the guy live together while him and his gf didn't?

Well my advice is for him to let go, if he can feel this bad cos the girl told him they live a couple life in school, believe me there is more to come and he won't be able to take it.

If you can't handle this, just let go.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who no live couples life for school..If your heart won't heal because of her last why are you still in a relationship with her.We go just dey find problem when God don bless us mtchew

8 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by zedegit: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

Oga, your question is somehow o. Do I think you can forget about your girl's past?
When I don't know you from Adam nor your behavior?

Its only you that knows. If you can't, let her go but don't ever remind her of it if you want to continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think your girl should be asking this question if you can forget it or not because your ideas of asking if you can forget had answered your question that it will live in your memory forever but bro since marrying non virgin is not your concern, why worried about her past?

is it not a misplace priorities to love someone despite she's not a virgin and still be having bad mind about her past

according to you, you've sexual relationship with someone before and one guy enjoy her pussy uninterruptedly for good fĂșcking 3yrs haaa. the guy should be giving medal

Shout to guys that don't eat remained food in the house, I've no apology in eulogising virgin ladies. you ladies are the best, God bless all ladies that's keeping their body for their future husband, be rest assured that as you're keeping your virginity, you're protecting your pride, value and dignity

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by udemzyudex(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

I don't think there's a place in the I post I ever said she's worse than me. And I'm not judging her either I'm only seeking advice so I can get it off my mind.
Moreso, I'm human and we all feel bad about some of these things sometimes

You're already judging her if you suddenly start having doubt and seeking for advice cos she told you she lived a couple life with her ex in school.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by bubblesng(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
CORONA-VIRUS -Spreads To Four More States Four more states have recorded index cases of coronavirus, raising the figure of states that have confirmed at least one case of COVID-19 in the country. This are https://thenigeriafm.com/corona-virus-spreads-to-four-more-states/

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Living a couple life in school the lady involve has over 90% certainty of getting pregnant. I wonder why student engage in this act . How do they think the guy will later marry them after seeing full package .

7 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by sydneyboss(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

I don't see a reason why you should not forget it, it's her past life, let it remain in the past ... Since she's been with you, have u had any reason to suspect she's cheating on you? If no, bro all you need do is be there for her and remind her always u there for her

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / When your bae says "I love you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.