Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (65124 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by olamakinde(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
missvaj2015:

Guy I love your response. That is just the big truth. Forget telling them and stay with the woman you love. About breastfeeding; she can but the hospital would give her some drugs that would make the virus not to affect the baby.
she can't breastfeed, stop saying what you don't know
Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by vince96w2(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2020
1StopRudeness:

It’s choice to breat feed?? Then I don’t know about African mothers at all.... u will just say it’s ur choice...u want to release Armageddon.
Moreover it medically advisable and not just an African thing to breastfeed a new born... you will now tell which canopy a new mother want to hide under
Btw... if they are Yoruba, it’s the husband’s mother that come for omugo, if the guy can afford it and amuave enough space both grandmothers can come at the same time....

Well, as regards marrying her, we might never know... but why would a guy risk skin-diving with a HIV positive lady if it’s just about sex, there are plenty of women he can do that with....
I suspect the guy is a doctor shaaa, they are the only ones that can see an HIV positive person normally
if u read my earlier post,I said you can breast feed as both mother and child will be on drugs..it is medically advisable to breast feed but look at the condition. You no fit be say you no fit.
Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by Chenu59: 9:56am On May 14, 2020
Who told you she can't breastfeed??
There are HIV positive couples raising HIV negative children with exclusive breastfeeding...

Go seek help from appropriate channels and not them say!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by Desammyst(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2020
Okay, I don't know the faith you belong to. But if you're a Christian, the Blood of Jesus is able to do thorough cleansing in your family.
I won't join those bashing you, because the deed has been done. All your fears, worries and anxiety about your life with her can only be gotten rid off in Jesus Christ.
Would you want to wake up one day and discover that your wife is HIV-
Would you want a perfect family where you don't bank on medicine for your well-being
This can be found ONLY in Jesus Christ. I implore you today, my brother... Go to God in prayer, concerning this issue, and I believe in the name of Jesus Christ that God will answer you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by oloriLFC(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
olamakinde:
she can't breastfeed, stop saying what you don't know
It's you who should stop saying what you don't know. The baby will be given a kind of medicine(drops) immediately he/she is born. She must have been on antenatal at the place she is receiving her own drugs so that she'll be closely monitored.Then the mother would be given another one to give the baby daily while she is using her own too. The baby's drug will last for about 2 months. She will breastfeed this period. The nurses always insist on breastfeeding cos it makes the baby stronger and enhances mother-to-child bond, but will be asked to stop the day the baby clocks one year. Then tests will be carried out when the baby is a year 3months. I am telling you the truth here.
Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by Coolcoconut: 7:21am On May 21, 2020
CBD oil has been shown to help with diabetes, cancer,heart disease, syndrome, liver disease, kidney disease, HIV/aids,epilepsy, PTSD/PTS, arthritis,asthma,low sperm count, erection dysfunction & male sexual health issue.etc.

Powerful medicine.

It cures beyond your expectations.

Buy one today and give testimony of this wonderful product.

You can be a CBD Oil Rep and Start making money from Home

Call me on: +2348179445853
Re: I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed by Kewtt: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nnkann mbe

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.