Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria (37237 Views)

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=26pt]Buhari's wife is a Christian.

Providing press reports of quotes attributed to Buhari is  not is not proof that Buhari wants to impose Sharia - the reports are untrue - many journalist in Nigeria are corrupt and the want to taint Buhari.

Buhari has rebutted their claims on video[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Beaf
The only problem you have concerning what Buhari represent is SHARIA. Any other things are just riding on that.

But let me tell you this simple fact. Buhari is only been truthful to its faith by saying the obvious, more so when what ascribed to him might be a   misrepresentation of the fact.

A christian is never one without the elements that qualify him as one. When you removed these ingredients the individual cease from being a Christian. If you accept this to be true that is equally applied to Islam.

Sharia is 5 daily obligatory prayers, Friday congregational prayer, Fasting in the month of Ramadan etc. A person irrespective of its location on this universe practising and believe in this is said to follow and practise Sharia.

There would never be a Muslim and Islam without Sharia.

If you are saying no to practices of Sharia what that implied in simple language is that Islam should be in extinction and muslims should be push out of existence.

You  know that not every Christians or Muslims are actually practising the faith. Those are not qualified to be named as one until they are ready to wear the garment of faith which is paramount to human existence. On these premises let me add this;

I am yet to see a religious politician that stands truthful to the dictates of its faith. They always go astray the laws, rules, cultures, belief, principles as dictated by their faith. So to use religion as basis for choosing and voting a leader in Nigeria is not only criminal but uncultured, insensitive, nonsensical, barbaric and bigotry.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
@beaf

U have refused to provide answers to my numerous questions, whats causing the delays? Or are u waiting to be fed by your corrupt masters?
Beaf aka jona gbomo, provide answers to my questions or i will personally hunt you around NL with these questions until u answer me.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cjfavour(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
BEAF LET ME TEL YOU SOMETHING. IF BUHARI IS CORRUPT AND SOMEBODY HAVE TESTIFIED AND HE GOVERNMENT IN POWER HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING, IT IS AN INDICTMENT ON THE GOVERNMENT.IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE PROTECTING CORRUPT PEOPLE.THAT IS WHAT PDP IS KNOWN FOR.

2, AS BUHARI HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OR INDICTED FOR ANY OFFENSE, HE IS CLEAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
YOU CAN GO ON WITH YOUR STOCK IN TRADE, INSULTING PEOPLE. BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH.

I WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ACCUSING SOMEBODY.IF IT WORKS LIKE THAT THEN ANYBODY CAN COME OUT AND ACCUSE GEJ. AFTER ALL HIS WIFE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LAW. WHO SAYS HE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT SENT HER?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by hebotick: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2011
Muslims should not impose their damed sharia on non-muslims! Non-Muslims should unite to fight against the oppression by Muslims.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2011
hebotick:

Muslims should not impose their damed sharia on non-muslims! Non-Muslims should unite to fight against the oppression by Muslims.

My brother are you minding these confused jihadist supporters? They think we are fools. We have already rejected the criminal Buhari-bin-Laden.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2011
cjfavour:

BEAF LET ME TEL YOU SOMETHING. IF BUHARI IS CORRUPT AND SOMEBODY HAVE TESTIFIED AND HE GOVERNMENT IN POWER HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING, IT IS AN INDICTMENT ON THE GOVERNMENT.IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE PROTECTING CORRUPT PEOPLE.THAT IS WHAT PDP IS KNOWN FOR.

2, AS BUHARI HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OR INDICTED FOR ANY OFFENSE, HE IS CLEAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
YOU CAN GO ON WITH YOUR STOCK IN TRADE, INSULTING PEOPLE. BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH.

I WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ACCUSING SOMEBODY.IF IT WORKS LIKE THAT THEN ANYBODY CAN COME OUT AND ACCUSE GEJ. AFTER ALL HIS WIFE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LAW. WHO SAYS HE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT SENT HER?

The problem with people like you is that you have totally misunderstood the situation. Let me enlighten you:

1. Buhari-bin-Laden is a known and confirmed jihadist
2. He is UNACCEPTABLE TO THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE [/b]in the south of this country.
3. The people are [b]TIRED
of military men.

Do you understand? Spending time discussing corruption is to miss the point. We don't want him, get it?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^^

You are still here fuming right? i know you are corrupt and you want more of it.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2011
[b][size=14pt]1. Buhari has a Christian wife.

2. If Buhari would not impose Islam on his wife, why do u think he would want to impose Islam on whole of Nigeria?

3. Buhari never imposed Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state.

4. Buhari is considering having Pastor Tunde Bakare as his Vice President
[/color]

[color=#006600]5. Corrupt journalist and Politicians are making false allegation against Buhari as he is only anti-corruption Head  of State Nigeria has ever had.

Lets focus at his achievements as head of state:

a) Buhari is only Leader not to dance to tune of IMF and Western nations

b) Buhari in just 1.5years paid of genuine debts Nigeria owed and rejected fraudulant debts created during Shagari's adminstration.

c) Buhari reduced inflation from 24% to 5%

d) Almost succeeded in stamping at corruption, by imprisoning corrupt politician until the cough up their stolen loot

This why corrupt fools like ObJ , IBB and countless others are doing all they can do to taint Buhari and allow corruption to  continue[/size][/b]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by TeadroTec: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
GenBuhari:

[b][size=14pt]1. Buhari has a Christian wife.

2. If Buhari would not impose Islam on his wife, why do u think he would want to impose Islam on whole of Nigeria?

3. Buhari never imposed Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state.

4. Buhari is considering having Pastor Tunde Bakare as his Vice President
[/color]

[color=#006600]5. Corrupt journalist and Politicians are making false allegation against Buhari as he is only anti-corruption Head  of State Nigeria has ever had.

Lets focus at his achievements as head of state:

a) Buhari is only Leader not to dance to tune of IMF and Western nations

b) Buhari in just 1.5years paid of genuine debts Nigeria owed and rejected fraudulant debts created during Shagari's adminstration.

c) Buhari reduced inflation from 24% to 5%

d) Almost succeeded in stamping at corruption, by imprisoning corrupt politician until the cough up their stolen loot

This why corrupt fools like ObJ , IBB and countless others are doing all they can do to taint Buhari and allow corruption to  continue[/size][/b]

[size=18pt]
SAI BUKHARI? BUKHARI Go become MR. President against all odds, the looters of Nigeria go book una flight before it is too late, hope beaf dey hear?
[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:50am On Jan 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

SAI BUKHARI? BUKHARI Go become MR. President against all odds, the looters of Nigeria go book una flight before it is too late, hope beaf dey hear?

Your hamlet might be using the name, "Nigeria," so Buhari can rule your four huts, ten goats and alkali court. As for the country called Nigeria, we are now kicking all sort of bigots into the rusty bin; fat bigots, short bigots, small bigots, ugly bigots, thin bigots, tall bigots, Southern bigots, Northern bigots, Christian bigots, Islamic bigots, sharia bigots. . . Dude, all sorts of bigots and terrorists like Buhari are getting dumped in the big trash can!

We have a brand new, modern country that has little time for recycled, extemist spittle and political cadavars. No one is looking back like Lot's wife.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=18pt]Did you know that Buhari's wife is a Christian?[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
GenBuhari:

[size=18pt]Did you know that Buhari's wife is a Christian?[/size]

So what? That is the weakest argument anybody can make.
Do you know that many policemen are armed robbers?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
[center][size=14pt]Say no to jihadist dinosaurs. [/size][/center]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Beaf

You are ignoring my questions, are you that empty? you can only accuse but can't defend? are you human or a bot?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=18pt]@Beaf,
The fact that Buhari would not impose Islam on his own wife should indicate to u that it is a lie that he intends to impose Islam on Nigeria.

Buhari would be a secular head of state [/size]
Beaf:

So what? That is the weakest argument anybody can make.
Do you know that many policemen are armed robbers?

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2011
GenBuhari:

Did you know that Buhari's wife is a Christian?

Hajiya Safinatu Buhari is a Christian? How can that be?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2011
. . . bump grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
@OP, this news is so old it stinks
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Arosa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
agabaI23:

She was a christian. until you know who forced sharia on her. undecided
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
Arosa:

She was a christian. until you know who forced sharia on her.  undecided
Was she?  I know she died in 2006 but never knew she was a Christian. I was waiting for GenBuahri to tell me he remarried and that his new wife is a Christian, then I would have concluded he married a Christian not for the fun of it but for political reasons.

Now you have told me what happened, GenBuhari has no argument. He married a Christian and imposed sharia on her, then Pastor Bakare is an endangered Christian specie grin. He has now married Bakare. What next?

He will soon be called forced to answer Alhaji Bakare after the election. grin grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
Buhari has more than one wife.

One of his wives is a born again Christian.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
Someone said somewhere in nairaland that he is only past Nigerian leader with only one wife. The person was campaigns for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by thisisEMP: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
HE IS BACK WITH THIS SHARIA THING

I WONDER WHETHER THE PASTOR HIS RUNNING MATE SUPPORTS HIM

LETS SEE IF HE WILL WIN

BUT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THERE IS NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK VILLA FOR NOW.

it is .::GOODLUCK::. The signature of GOD.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
GenBuhari:

When did he get married to the Christian?
This 'he has a Christian wife' fever was started last year December 17 from one Nigerian forum

Is it possible he just got married to a 'christian' boost his chances?

That's the height of desperation
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by caringchi(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
ALL THESE NOISE FOR A MAN WHO BECAME PRESIDENT THRU A MILITARY COUP? cool cool
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by thisisEMP: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2011

WHY CAN A "BORN AGAIN" CHRISTIN BE POLYGAMIST.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
With due respect, Ndipe,  that War Against Indiscipline farce which Buhari imposed on Nigeria amounted to nothing but an official plunder day-pass for underpaid soldiers to swarm out of the barracks and invade Nigeria's city streets in an sin assembly of humiliation, abduction and robbery of innocent civilians, all under the ridiculous pretext of forcing those victims to assume the role normally assigned to city dump truck crews throughout the rest of the world.  

Buhari is a callous, bullying religious jingoist whose mad brutalization of a people served no positive purpose whatsoever during his first reign of terror which was characterized by the jailing and silent murder of outspoken critics, journalists, and perceived enemies by the score.    Unchanged by the passage of time,  Buhari only recently summoned the press to hear his plan for Islamic amputation law to apply throughout Nigeria, an explosive agenda he will no doubt pursue with insane vigor should he be rigged into power in the upcoming elections.
From Jakumo
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5233.0.html
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
thisisEMP:

Such a good point.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
She became born again after she had already married Buhari
thisisEMP:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos