Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? (12644 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by jaybee3(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2011
I guess it's a working progress Q. I do acknowledge/appreciate the fact that you've started exercising a lil restraint albeit a very lil one on the richter scale. lol
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mygoldie,

You can have Jaybee he is starting to irritates me.

i can have jaybee? shocked shocked shocked shocked ''maka'' why?
sis i ain't that hungry,and besides i don't like beef. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by jaybee3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mygoldie,

You can have Jaybee he is starting to irritates me.
awwwwww suga. . . That time of the month again. Oh well, what can we do to help?
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Why do I get the feeling. . .that Jaybee and Chima are an item? cool

or do I need to sthu chima? grin grin grin

lol@ Mygoldie!

maybe we both need to sthu, wat do ya think? grin grin grin

lets allow mami and papi to settle scores. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mz Dark,

Me and Jaybee have this attraction to one another but we can't act on it because I am married and he is involved. You know how that go.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Princek12(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
eku_bear:

You are hanging around the wrong type of naija girls if these are the ones you are meeting, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I like AA chicks (my current gf is AA), Carribean women, other African women too. But anybody claiming that one is better than the other probably lacks the game to get top-of-the-shelf naija chicks anyway. . .

No offense, but you are proly the type of dude that goes to a naija party in which there are PLENTY of beautiful women there dancing, is too scared to go approach them and instead wants to claim that they are all ugly, or something

You are very funny. For your info, I do bag hot Naija chicks, but you have to walk ten thousand miles before you find them. On the other hand, you only have to walk ten miles to find a hot akata chick.

When I go to a naija party, if there is a hot Naija chick, I will approach her. But you rarely find the type of Naija chicks that even motivate you to want to holla, anyway. You can keep dreaming all day long, the number of Naija girls who have huge backsides and hips are substantially low compared to AA chicks.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
jay bee:

awwwwww suga. . . That time of the month again. Oh well, what can we do to help?

You can start by rubbing my stomach and rub my back it relaxes me.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Princek12(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You can start by rubbing my stomach and rub my back it relaxes me.

lol
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2011
Princek12:

lol

I wanted to say something else but I am a married woman so I must conduct myself. grin embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

maybe we both need to sthu, wat do ya think? grin grin grin

lets allow mami and papi to settle scores. cheesy cheesy

<<<on STFU mode cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Princek12:

You are very funny. For your info, I do bag hot Naija chicks, but you have to walk ten thousand miles before you find them. On the other hand, you only have to walk ten miles to find a hot akata chick.

When I go to a naija party, if there is a hot Naija chick, I will approach her. But you rarely find the type of Naija chicks that even motivate you to want to holla, anyway. You can keep dreaming all day long, the number of Naija girls who have huge backsides and hips are substantially low compared to AA chicks.

Mschew! the only thing you BAG are groceries! cheesy Paper or plastic bwoy!
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by justdream(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I wanted to say something else but I am a married woman so I must conduct myself. grin embarassed
Mrs. Chima. I See How Yu Alredy ar Drooling. Just One Time Doesnt Make Yu Unfaithful, Ask God For Forgiveness And Suck Yur Mans D ICK 4 One Week, That Shud Atone.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
justdream:

Mrs. Chima. I See How Yu Alredy ar Drooling. Just One Time Doesnt Make Yu Unfaithful, Ask God For Forgiveness And Suck Yur Mans D ICK 4 One Week, That Shud Atone.

Uhhh. Are you Hot? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by aminalib(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2011
i think he is
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by justdream(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Uhhh. Are you Hot? undecided

Duhhhhh, Hot? For Who? You? DAMN Mehnnnn. **Hate Sticking My Shit In Anoda Mans' LovePeddler.
aminalib:

i think he is

Amina Talib, Hw Cum Yu Know All Things? From The OPs' Topic To My Personal Feelings. **I Suspect Yu Even Know Who Bombed Abacha Barracks In Abuja**
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2011
justdream:

Duhhhhh, Hot? For Who? You? DAMN Mehnnnn. **Hate Sticking My poo In Anoda Mans' LovePeddler.
Amina Talib, Hw come Yu Know All Things? From The OPs' Topic To My Personal Feelings. **I Suspect Yu Even Know Who Bombed Abacha Barracks In Abuja**

So your mother was a LovePeddler when she birthed you? I am assuming you called married women whores so I am sure your mother was married to your father when she birthed you.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
justdream you use to be a good boy,what happened to you? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by justdream(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So your mother was a LovePeddler when she birthed you? I am assuming you called married women whores so I am sure your mother was married to your father when she birthed you.

I Wont Av To Abuse Yo Mama. Thats What This Topic Is All About. AA Women Being Disrectful And All, I Guess Yu Ar Even White. If To Sey Yu Dey Naija, Na Slap I For Use Wash Yo Face Dis Evening Walahi.
Mygoldie:

justdream you use to be a good boy,what happened to you? shocked shocked

I Still Am A Good Dude Wo. Happy New Year Sweerie,
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2011
Oh lawd! He thinks that I am white! Oooh lawd Jaybee I am tryiiiiiing!
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
happy new year justdream,easy aiight.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
(busting at the seams)
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
easy does it sweerie^^^ calm down , . .calm down. . .
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by ekubear1: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Princek12: I guess we will agree to disagree.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
(chanting a calming chant) Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmohhhh.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by justdream(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(busting at the seams)

Madam Chima Kedu Kwanu? Never Knew Yu Wer A Seamstress, Weldone Wo. Hw Work?, ** Mtscheww, All These Jobless American Housewives, Next Thing Now, Cos Jaybee is not available, She stats Eyeing her neighbors husband**
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(chanting a calming chant) Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmohhhh.

hehehe
i hope you not sitting on the floor, moving back and forth while chanting? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
Oh, I am jobless American housewife now?  Interesting. I guess because you keep attracting and dating gold diggers with no job doesn't mean you need to get upset with me suga. 

Work on your inner beauty because your outwardly beauty sucks.  Are you jealous of Jaybee and I friendship? Awwww.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
sis are you working tomoz?
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
No. We have a federal holiday tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Dsense(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
So Mrs China is officially Mrs Eve cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by Mygoldie(f): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
smiley smiley smiley don't cry dude sense.

@oh really sis, i wish we had one too. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
No. Mrs. Chima is Mrs. Chima.
Re: Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? by justdream(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh, I am jobless American housewife now?  Interesting. I guess because you keep attracting and dating gold diggers with no job doesn't mean you need to get upset with me suga. 

Work on your inner beauty because your outwardly beauty sucks.  Are you jealous of Jaybee and I friendship? Awwww.

Nnne en, all dese naija girls don tire me sef. Yu get any AA girl contact 4me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.