Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16865 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Princewill1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
HellVictorinho:

If anyone thinks he or she is intellectually inferior,then then he or she should state it.
He or she shouldn't generalize baselessly.
From your comment. I can rightly guess the type of person that mentioned me.

Pls the topic is above your below-the-average IQ. Abeg.

There are other threads in romance or celebrity sections where your comments can fit in.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Sunnydoo: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Like when NEPA takes light.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
khia:

Come on now, I know you are in Georgia. Nigerians can't see themselves in us because they aren't living amongst the white savages. You call it placing blame but in reality it's making them accountable for the sins they have committed against us. The sooner you guys understand this the better it will be for you. As much as you refuse to believe it, these people aren't that much different from their ancestors, that same systemic racism still exist in the US

On the contrary, Nigerians are the worst at obsessing over whites. You long to breed with them, washing out your own bloodline. You don't make them accountable for anything including stealing your resources.

I have never seen the glorification of a white girl by any man like your Nigerian brothers, not even white men. Nigerian men worship the White man's nut sack that produces the white female. grin The pedestal they put these girls on is so high they worship them from below, it's disgusting!!!

I personally have no interest in white women.
White skin is not sexy to me. And we would have nothing in common.

If Nigerian men are into that, then Sounds like it's no different from your AA men over there who run after white girls as soon as they make a little money. Which makes it worse because according to you, your people have more reason to hate them. That's deep mental ish right there.

As to racism, of course it exists.
I have been singled out for a search before.
I am always happy when I see a racist idiot sued and then they or their racist institution lose money.

What I don't support out here, is where black folk do some dumb shit, face the consequences, and then start trying to cry racism. E.g there was a fat black guy who tried to give the police a car chase for 30 minutes. He crashed, got out his car to try and run, police tazed him. Being that he has big man problems, his heart couldn't take it so he died. AA were trying to use that as another hash tag.

The other AA guy who was drunk driving, fought police. Subdued both of the cops. TOOK THEIR TAZER and was running. Cops pursued, gave warnings, he turned around to try and shoot the cop with the TAZER until cop finally pumped his stupid ass with lead and he died. This one happened in ATL and your people were also trying to hashtag that as well.

I SMH at your people when they start getting overly extra like that as it sends a message of "we are a crime loving people and we support degenerate behavior". That is NOT how you communicate that you are sensible human beings and not animals. A preference for chaos over order.
Yes white people do it too, but people don't gather around to support their stupidity. They say "what a slowpoke" and keep it moving.

This is why the only AA in my circle for real are either Moderate or conservative. They actually THINK and see things beyond chaos and unintelligible emotion. I keep a wide berth from the rest for peace sake.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
providencia:
our leaders sold our people as slaves. They are to be blamed. White are no longer here and they are now selling the future of africans yet unborn to the chinese. Who knows who they will sell the remnant to when the chinese leaves
"Be calming down"
How about you Nigerians rise up and stop your leaders from commiting these atrocities. You guys give your leaders too much power.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by providencia(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
khia:

Nigerians rose up againt the government with the #endsars protest. Twitter ceo supported and donated. The protest was a huge success because it achieved some of its aim which i never thought would have happen. Police brutality has been reduced drastically because of the protest. It was hijack and so many lives was lost.
The government fought back and still fighting. It would have been a complete success but nigerians are too divided as a people. Tribalism, religious intolerance, and unreasonable hatred for nigerians living in other region of the country. The leaders knows this and they will keep dividing the people with this. You hear things like "southerners are against the president because he is from the north''. Many in the north will rally round him just because of this.
I still believe in our youth and we got a lot of potentials. Only when we UNITE we can have a better nigeria and a better Africa
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
khia:

How about you Nigerians rise up and stop your leaders from commiting these atrocities. You guys give your leaders to much power.

Again, like I have always said: We have issues amongst ourselves.

Our only difference is we admit that. You do not, because external blame that requires no change from you, is easier.
You have to admit you have a problem before you can work on said problem.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2020
2buffagain:

Again, like I have always said: We have issues amongst ourselves.

Our only difference is we admit that. You do not, because external blame that requires no change from you, is easier.
You have to admit you have a problem before you can work on said problem.

Like I was saying, work on your own problems now that you recognize them, Black American problems should not be on your radar. Take care of your own back yard before you complain about your neighbor's.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2020
khia:

Like I was saying, work on your own problems now that you recognize them, Black American problems should not be on you radar. Take care of your own back yard before you complain about your neighbor's.

Are you daft?
We have always recognized them. That is a point I make sure to tell you each time. No matter what white fools did, our own behavior is negatively affecting the speed of our recovery

But it is in your female and AA nature to refuse to simply take responsibility and admit, "Yes, besides the hwyte man, we AA contribute to some of our issues too and we could generally do better there and there".
Taking responsibility for a part played in a non-stellar situation is too much for the typical AA, so I'm not all that surprised.

Unfortunately your issues affect me too because I live in America.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2020
2buffagain:

Are you daft?
We have always recognized them. That is a point I make sure to tell you each time. No matter what white fools did, our own behavior is negatively affecting the speed of our recovery

But it is in your female and AA nature to refuse to simply take responsibility and admit, "Yes, besides the hwyte man, we AA contribute to some of our issues too and we could generally do better there and there".
Taking responsibility for a part played in a non-stellar situation is too much for the typical AA, so I'm not all that surprised.

Unfortunately your issues affect me too because I live in America.

Like I said Nigerian man, my problems aren't Nigerian problems. Stay in Nigeria and fix your own problems and there wouldn't be any need for you to run to the US dealings with our problems, it's really that simple.

PS... You are allowed to type WHITE MAN on NL. grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Princewill1:
From your comment. I can rightly guess the type of person that mentioned me.

Pls the topic is above your below-the-average IQ. Abeg.

There are other threads in romance or celebrity sections where your comments can fit in.

Pure nonsense!!!!!!!
How can someone with an IQ that is above average be proud of his or her intellectual inferiority?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by providencia(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2020
khia:

Stay in Nigeria and fix your own problems
This is why i dislike Trump. Other countries can say this to nigerians but not usa/americans. Usa is not just a country but "country of countries". Thats the story behind dv lottery. As long as the usa still controls the world and Africa economy, then africans have the right to migrate legally to the usa. trump is trying to frustrate ngozi iweala today because the influence usa has. Whatever happens to the dollar this very day directly affect the price of even local goods produce produce in nigeria. This is happening to us because of the influence the usa has. Gaddafi tried to stop this and make africa independent but usa and europeans never allowed this. you cant be benefiting from us and not want us near you.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=providencia post=97579386][/quote] This is bullshit.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Princewill1(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Pure nonsense!!!!!!!
How can someone with an IQ that is above average be proud of his or her intellectual inferiority?
You're extremely dumb to a fault. Go and slowly re-read all my replies on this thread.

After that, if you truly have a working brain, I expect you to point out where you disagreed with me and why. I will slowly explain it to you with factual reasons.

But if you're unable to do this, then you are a lost cause. I can't save you!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Princewill1:
You're extremely dumb to a fault. Go and slowly re-read all my replies on this thread.

After that, if you truly have a working brain, I expect you to point out where you disagreed with me and why. I will slowly explain it to you with factual reasons.

But if you're unable to do this, then you are a lost cause. I can't save you!
You're making noise.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by providencia(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
khia:
This is bullshit.
The usa can sometimes print more money and not cause inflation because they will export. But if africa tries that, disaster will strike just like it struck in zimbabwe. Go read a book sister and understand how the world works. Start with Animal farm by Gorge orwell before moving higher to books on world econonics. Bye from my end. Happy new year in advance.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by tsdarkside(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
much better....
useless people....
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up

white people lived in caves....
thats why their buildings all look like caves....
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by tsdarkside(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Nggs121:

And you have no fvcking brain.

I see people like you and I spit on the floor. I don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot

sharrap....you think your white nonesense impress us....??
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Vlain: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ilamina:

My jamaican friend said the world will be a better place without white people

Yes it would be. Whites are brutal savages whoose existence thrives on violence, oppression, exploitation,KKK, colonization, Hitler and all the worst form of crime towards humanity that U can ever possibly think of.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Vlain: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up

U sound deranged, brainwashed, stupid, Inferior. Your low self esteem stems from.the system the white created to make U believe less in urself and see them.as gods. They've maintained that system from generation to generations. And uninformed, ignorant fools like U are always victims of absorb their white-washed histories and idealogies.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Vlain: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
khia:

What are you talking about? It was the Black Moors who brought the Caucasians out of the caves in the Caucus mountains and taught them civilization. SMH!!!

He is a fool. Don't stress urself.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Vlain:

U sound deranged, brainwashed, stupid, Inferior. Your low self esteem stems from.the system the white created to make U believe less in urself and see them.as gods. They've maintained that system from generation to generations. And uninformed, ignorant fools like U are always victims of absorb their white-washed histories and idealogies.
Don't mind them.
They have a reasoning that's baseless.
They also think they make sense by saying people like you are saying nonsense.
But how can anyone make sense by implying that he or she is intellectually inferior as a result of his or her race?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
khia:

Like I said Nigerian man, my problems aren't Nigerian problems. Stay in Nigeria and fix your own problems and there wouldn't be any need for you to run to the US dealings with our problems, it's really that simple.

Are you going to admit that your people also contribute to their problems?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Girls Love Most In Guys? / Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.