Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (17079 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
jorion:

I am trying to get your point but I seriously can't. Really, I tried. You said we didn't give the orld anything but the supposed father of modern medicine was a scholar of Egypt. You said we didn't give the world anything but the English language is a combination of the metu neta and the phoenician alphabets. You siad we did use the resources we had for our betterment but all the cities in your bible except Rome, Greece and syria are in this continent. Just say what you want to say, YOU WANT TO SAY THE BLACK MAN IS INFERIOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY. Even the greatest European artists to ever live clearly stated that the inspiration of their art works were African arts. I don try open people eyes but it seems I will have to wait for the next generation before my message will start making sense.
Lmao. Guy, stop calling another person ignorant.

You are a walking amalgamation of ridiculous myths, laughable hallucinations, and legendary tales by moonlight.

You’re fantastically comedic.

Father of modern medicine was a scholar of Egypt? In an alternative history of the world, you mean? And what’s the obsession with Egypt? Aren’t you talking about black people?

English Language is a combination of blah blah blah——whatever that is, it has nothing to do with black Africa, whose tribes did not even have written alphabets until making contact with Europeans.

And what has mentioning cities in the Bible got to do with being advanced? You’re sounding incoherent. Just throwing in any random thing your mind can find.

The greatest European artists said nothing about being influenced by black Africans. That’s absolute crap made up in your hallucinating mind.

Stop deceiving fellow gullibles with such elaborate lies.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:

Ancient Egyptians were black? Who told you this? The Afrocentric Senegalese historian and anthropologist, Cheikh Anta Diop? grin
The ancient Egyptians told the world who they are by revealing themselves all over caves with their beautiful portraits of themselves. You can continue to be ignorant and whitewashed or you can open your eyes to the truth.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:

Lol. What?

Your land? They belong in Europe? Didn’t they conquer the land, populate it, develop it, and transform it into the greatest geographical entity in human history? Have they not earned all the right to call it theirs? Or isn’t it America you’re talking about?

White men of mostly Northern European ancestry (predominantly English by both culture and ethnicity) founded the United States of America, built it with their sweat and blood (and with black slaves SOLD TO THEM BY BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA—-in an era when the world had different moral sentiments, and when such things were not as reprehensible as they are today—-and these slaves contributed almost nothing to the culture, the science, the technology, and the literature; the fundamental things that form the national character of a people and the aesthetic wealth of a civilization).

How is the land not their own?

My grandfather’s farm in my home town belongs to my dad, and, by extension, to me as well. Our lineage has cultivated it for five generations. A new comer cannever lay claim to any part of it—-except by expelling us and taking ownership through force of arms.

Your self hatred is not my problem but yours. Seek therapy.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:

The inventions of black people can be briefly counted. That’s how “numerous” they are, which is hardly something to be proud of. It is, in fact, an embarassment that many of the greatest contributions black people made to civilization are things people of European ancestry did as routine activities.

Which glorious civilization did black people create? Which great conceptual leap in human thought were they responsible for—-be it philosophical, scientific, literary, or mathematical?

You may refer me to ancient Egypt, but ancient Egyptians were NOT subsaharan Africans. Those were not our ancestors.

Our ancestors lived and evolved in territories South of the Sahara. What did they contribute to human civilization?

Black Americans invented many things that the world uses everyday and I am proud of our accomplishments from slavery to Space. I'm sorry you see your people as useless but that is your cross to bare. Maybe Nairalanders can school you on the accomplishments of Africans because I don't have the patience to school someone who is proud to be ignorant.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:
The ancient Egyptians told the world who they are by revealing themselves all over caves with their beautiful portraits of themselves. You can continue to be ignorant and whitewashed or you can open your eyes to the truth.
Are you clowning now? Ancient Egyptians made black portraits of themselves? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

Your self hatred is not my problem but yours. Seek therapy.
Lol. Self-hatred? How does pointing out that the United States was founded and built by white people imply any self-hatred on my part? Where’s the connection? You’re not just an ignorant marionette force-fed with moronic sentiments, you’re also a comedic fool. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

Black Americans invented many things that the world uses everyday and I am proud of our accomplishments from slavery to Space. I'm sorry you see your people as useless but that is your cross to bare. Maybe Nairalanders can school you on the accomplishments of Africans because I don't have the patience to school someone who is proud to be ignorant.
If telling me about the mostly minor inventions of individual black Americans in Western society, statistically insignificant as they are in comparison to the sheer volume of that of their white or Asian counterparts, is your only means of showing me the greatness of black civilization, then I don’t think you have any capacity to school anyone on this planet.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:

Lol. What?

Your land? They belong in Europe? Didn’t they conquer the land, populate it, develop it, and transform it into the greatest geographical entity in human history? Have they not earned all the right to call it theirs? Or isn’t it America you’re talking about?

White men of mostly Northern European ancestry (predominantly English by both culture and ethnicity) founded the United States of America, built it with their sweat and blood (and with black slaves SOLD TO THEM BY BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA—-in an era when the world had different moral sentiments, and when such things were not as reprehensible as they are today—-and these slaves contributed almost nothing to the culture, the science, the technology, and the literature; the fundamental things that form the national character of a people and the aesthetic wealth of a civilization).

How is the land not their own?

My grandfather’s farm in my home town belongs to my dad, and, by extension, to me as well. Our lineage has cultivated it for five generations. A new comer cannever lay claim to any part of it—-except by expelling us and taking ownership through force of arms.

Yes, this is my land and I am paid a nice amount every month for the theft of it. You are very stupid, no white man built this land with his blood and sweat, what the hell do they teach you kids in history class about the US? The whites are very lazy that's why they forced people out of Africa and forced them into free labor, is that what you call building this country with their own blood and sweat? I believe what you meant to say is whites are very deceptive and will steal the gold out of your mouth, while also stealing your thoughts, trust them at your own risk.

Black Americans (the enslaved people) contributed to Science, literature, physics, technology, Education, Arts, Medical Science, Aerospace, hell, the American culture rides on the back of Black Americans. Nasa couldn't even send the first men into space without the mathematical genius of Black American women, their minds were that of computers and they weren't even allowed to use the bathrooms where they worked because of the color of their skin, they had to hold it in and run blocks to a place that excepted Blacks. I don't know why you people worship those demons.

I don't need to tell you these things because the information is right there on google if you cared enough to research but we both know you pride yourself in ignorance.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:
If telling me about the mostly minor inventions of individual black Americans in Western society, statistically insignificant as they are in comparison to the sheer volume of that of their white or Asian counterparts, is your only means of showing me the greatness of black civilization, then I don’t think you have any capacity to school anyone on this planet.

You won't google the information yourself because you are terrified of being wrong.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

[s]Yes, this is my land and I am paid a nice amount every month for the theft of it. You are very stupid, no white man built this land with his blood and sweat, what the hell do they teach you kids in history class about the US? The whites are very lazy that's why they forced people out of Africa and forced them into free labor, is that what you call building this country with their own blood and sweat? I believe what you meant to say is whites are very deceptive and will steal the gold out of your mouth, while also stealing your thoughts, trust them at your own risk.

Black Americans (the enslaved people) contributed to Science, literature, physics, technology, Education, Arts, Medical Science, Aerospace, hell, the American culture rides on the back of Black Americans. Nasa couldn't even send the first men into space without the mathematical genius of Black American women, their minds were that of computers.

I don't need to tell you these things because the information is right there on google if you cared enough to research but we both know you pride yourself in ignorance.[/s]
Tired of this absurdity.

Whites are very lazy. So, America became a scientific and technological juggernaut because of Black Americans with an average IQ of 85 and who made almost no original or statistically significant contribution to physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, and so on?

Whites are lazy. And Europe conquered the world? Whites are lazy, and they’re overwhelmingly responsible for modern science, medicine, and engineering?

Whites are lazy. So, why was subsaharan Africa historically inferior and why is it currently a shithole, you damn morön?

Whites are lazy, tell me more about the academic achievements of Black Americans? They’re not beating the whites yet? Not yet dominating finance? Politics? Silicon valley? Seems like they can only make music and play basketball.

So much for not being lazy.

The blacks in America and the ones here in Nigeria, almost no difference in terms of achievement. But it’s the black slaves that developed America, which begs the question of why they can’t develop their own communities.

NASA couldn’t send the first man into space without black American women? Lol. Did they carry him on their hairs? Bullshit. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:
Lol. Self-hatred? How does pointing out that the United States was founded and built by white people imply any self-hatred on my part? Where’s the connection? You’re not just an ignorant marionette force-fed with moronic sentiments, you’re also a comedic fool. grin
Whites know and admit they weren't the only ones who had a part in building this country they recognize that Black Americans have a huge part in building this nation with great contributions to the Sciences and technology along with other races. Like I said prior GOOGLE is your friend.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

You won't google the information yourself because you are terrified of being wrong.
It’s like a flat-earther telling me to google evidence that he’s right. How dumb is that.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

Whites know and admit they weren't the only ones who had a part in building this country they recognize that Black Americans have a huge part in building this nation with great contributions to the Sciences and technology along with other races. Like I said prior GOOGLE is your friend.
Mention seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to physics.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to philosophy.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to chemistry.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to biology.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to engineering.

Since you want to brag, this is the least you can do—-for a start.

After doing that, you can make a similar list of such achievements by black people OUTSIDE of Western society.

Let’s see how well that goes.

Remember. Something GROUNDBREAKING.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Kayouzka(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Heathrow44:
The ignorant fellas there shouting the "world would be a better place without white" are showing rare symptoms of Covid 19 & re obviously asymptomatic he-goats!!! The rsn they are busy in their shades typing crap is cos of d internet service, Cell phones & cheap data all created by d whites otherwise u all would have been in d thick forest wearing pant & carrying stone with rubber looking for an innocent animal t kill ?!!

Parhaps that would have been better, how has all this modern technology made people happy?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:
Tired of this absurdity.

Whites are very lazy. So, America became a scientific and technological juggernaut because of Black Americans with an average IQ of 85 and who made almost no original or statistically insignificant contribution to physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, and so on?

Whites are lazy. And Europe conquered the world? Whites are lazy, and they’re overwhelmingly responsible for modern science, medicine, and engineering?

Whites are lazy. So, why was subsaharan Africa historically inferior and why is it currently a shithole, you damn slowpoke?

Whites are lazy, tell me more about the academic achievements of Black Americans? They’re not beating the whites yet? Not yet dominating finance? Politics? Silicon valley? Seems like they can only make music and play basketball.

So much for not being lazy.

The blacks in America and the ones here in Nigeria, almost no difference in terms of achievement. But it’s the black slaves that developed America, which begs the question of why they can’t develop their own communities.

NASA couldn’t send the first man into space without black American women? Lol. Did they carry him on their hairs? Bullshit. grin

You have no real knowledge of American history your knowledge is based on White American Supremacy (a false doctrine made from inferiority and hatred). You are a fool who thinks he can tell me about my own history. Until you can open your self hating, low self esteem mind for some truth, I can' only render you useless and have no desire to continue a discourse with you.

Adios!!!!!!!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:
Mention seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to physics.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to philosophy.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to chemistry.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to biology.

Seven blacks who made groundbreaking contributions to engineering.

Since you want to brag, this is the least you can do—-for a start.

After doing that, you can make a similar list of such achievements by black people OUTSIDE of Western society.

Let’s see how well that goes.

Remember. Something GROUNDBREAKING.

I have mentioned that information many times before, do the work yourself.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

You have no real knowledge of American history your knowledge is based on White American Supremacy (a false doctrine made from inferiority and hatred). You are a fool who thinks he can tell me about my own history. Until you can open your self hating, low self esteem mind for some truth, I can' only render you useless and have no desire to continue a discourse with you.

Adios!!!!!!!
Oh. No counter. Sorry for making you feel bad. I just don’t believe in ridiculous black panther nonsense or black pride rubbish that has no basis in reality. I forgot you guys can’t handle the truth. The founders of America. Lmao. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

I have mentioned that information many times before, do the work yourself.
Of course, you did. By referring me to google, where no such information exists. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Cool thread. Insightful contributions by jorion and khia.

CC: musicwriter
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Nggs121:

And you have no fvcking brain.

I see people like you and I spit on the floor. I don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot

just admit you are a white troll.

Then go research about the moors and how they taught white people things.
A lot has been lost with the burning of the great library by that aryan gay Alexander the Less.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2020
SirMichael1:
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.
egyptians are not black people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2020
white people are better than black people in everything except crime. if you r muslim among all the prophets there is no single prophet that is black if u r christian jesus christ is not black
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2020
scofield114:
white people are better than black people in everything except crime. if you r muslim among all the prophets there is no single prophet that is black if u r christian jesus christ is not black

That painting of Leonardo Da Vinci's gay lover is of jesus the christ, so you say, but it is not the true Messiah Yahushua who is a Black Hebrew/Israelite.

Whites are the evil the Bible teaches about. No race of people has brought havoc upon the Earth like them. If you see them better than you I blame your parents.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Nggs121:

Stop stouting fvcking black panther lies and come with facts then we can talk

A woman like you should use your brain

I would say the same thing to you but I realize you don't have a brain.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2020
khia:

That painting of Leonardo Da Vinci's gay lover is of jesus the christ, so you say, but it is not the true Messiah Yahushua who is a Black Hebrew/Israelite.

Whites are the evil the Bible teaches about. No race of people has brought havoc upon the Earth like them. If you see them better than you I blame your parents.
they r better than me nd u they r the reason we r on nairaland
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:39am On Dec 25, 2020
scofield114:
they r better than me nd u they r the reason we r on nairaland

They are better than you, don't bring me down to your gutter. We are not the same, I come from good stock while you come from an obvious lack of self worth from your family and society.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Tozara:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost all hope in Black Africans. A gargantuan disgrace of a people. I can’t deal.

grin grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
khia:

They are better than you, don't bring me down to your gutter. We are not the same, I come from good stock while you come from an obvious lack of self worth from your family and society.
u live in america thats why u hate white people u should be grateful for them for taking ur forefathers there if not u would hv been here suffering like majority of people here
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Fmghewzy(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2020
khia:

Don't mind those useless bastards,they are a slave to the whites in their minds.
Some people Level of inferiority complex is unimaginable.
Just let them be,they are too foolish to understand.

Same way I came across a black American woman who kept insisting she is white ,despite how fuvking dark she was.

We the proud negros,blacks ,niggas whatever fuvking name they call us would continue to strive hard to make our nation and race great again.

If only they knew how great we once where,they won't talk all the shit it is they say

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by musicwriter(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
The world would've been a peaceful place, at least more peaceful..........and less greedy too. You can be rest assured of the two.

Western civilization is a product of war (on a global scale) and unimaginable amount of greed. Its long and widespread impact across the world, to good extent is why the world is the way it is today.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Princewill1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
khia I appreciate your passion towards our race... the black race and your doggedness in defending it against all odds.

But there's something we all need to know. The worst thing any people can do against their collective progress. it's lying to themselves. I'm irreligious more or less an atheist. But my favorite nugget from the Bible is "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

The Truth is black people are the most dumbest of all races.We became the most oppressed race on earth because of our intellectual weakness. The race with the lowest IQ in the world. It's not our fault, it's a natural thing.

While nature favors us with physical strengths, we are disadvantaged naturally in terms of mental strength. Forget about the Hebrew-Israelites in America telling you that blacks are superior. That's a lie. Be rational and stop being emotional and too religious. Think outside the box and your eyes will be open to the truth.

There is no gain lying to ourselves, the evidence is there for all to see. We're not equal to the Caucasians intellectually just as they ain't equal to us physically. It's delusional to see all humans as equal.

Just as all dogs are not equal. Border Collie is superior to bull dog intellectually while bulldogs are among the dumbest dogs. But they're all under the dog family. Are they equal? capital NO!

I know where you're coming from as someone who's ancestors underwent hell in the hands of the Whites and still in oppression in their hands till today. The tendency not to attribute any credit to them is there. We the black ppl all over the world are still under their direct and indirect control till today, what other evidence do you need?

NL is largely a black forum, we can admit to the truth here while we still go out to canvas that all people are equal.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tozara:

Black Americans say it’s slavery and Jim Crow. grin
Subsaharan black people blame conquest and colonialism grin
Black South Africans lay the blame at the feet of apartheid grin

Meanwhile, the Jews, THE MOST OPPRESSED, DISPLACED, AND PERSECUTED PEOPLE IN HUMAN HISTORY built a country from scratch, out of nothing, and despite being 0.3% of world population, are significantly OVERREPRESENTED in all domains of excellence. Despite the greatest horrors, the greatest hardship, the most back-breaking persecution, these people became a super-race.

But blacks are the only ones who give useless excuses for their backwardness, blaming everyone but themselves.

Yet, their average IQ is an embrassing 85, while the average Jewish IQ is at 115.

We are equal nonetheless. Our glories are just buried in the past. grin

There is truth in this sha.
Pride aside, I have said this in the past.

The greater black population act like the bitches of the world.
Ever wanting, yet never producing. Always blaming. Prioritizing short-term enjoyment over long-term accomplishments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Your Experiences With A Nairalander / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.