Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (17214 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Princewill1:
khia I appreciate your passion towards our race... the black race and your doggedness in defending it against all odds.

But there's something we all need to know. The worst thing any people can do against their collective progress. it's lying to themselves. I'm irreligious more or less an atheist. My favorite nugget from the Bible is "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

The Truth is black people are the most dumbest of all races.We became the most oppressed race on earth because of our intellectual weakness. The race with the lowest IQ in the world. It's not our fault, it's a natural thing.

While nature favors us with physical strengths, we are disadvantaged naturally in terms of mental strength. Forget about the Hebrew-Israelites in America telling you that blacks are superior. That's a lie. Be rational and stop being emotional and too religious. Think outside the box and your eyes will be open to the truth.

There is no gain lying to ourselves, the evidence is there for all to see. We're not equal to the Caucasians intellectually just as they ain't equal to us physically. It's delusional to see all humans as equal.

Just as all dogs are not equal. Border Collie is superior to bull dog intellectually while bulldogs are among the dumbest dogs. But they're all under the dog family. Are they equal? capital NO!

I know where you're coming from as someone who's ancestors underwent hell in the hands of the Whites and still in oppression in hands till today. The tendency not to attribute any credit to them is there. We're still under their direct and indirect control till today, what other evidence do you need?

NL is largely a black forum, we can admit to the truth here while we still go out to canvas that all people are equal.

I only read up to the 2nd paragraph then I realized a re.tarded slowpoke was responding to me. Who told you Africans are the dumbest people of all races? Who told you Africans have the lowest IQ(something that can never be truly measured,)? Your problem is your parents are slow people who allowed their child to be brainwashed by White Supremacists. You need a brain cleansings.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Don't mind those useless bastards,they are a slave to the whites in their minds.
Some people Level of inferiority complex is unimaginable.
Just let them be,they are too foolish to understand.

Same way I came across a black American woman who kept insisting she is white ,despite how fuvking dark she was.

We the proud negros,blacks ,niggas whatever fuvking name they call us would continue to strive hard to make our nation and race great again.

If only they knew how great we once where,they won't talk all the shit it is they say

There are crazies all over the world, ummm undecidedCORRECTION.....If they only knew how GREAT we ARE!!!!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Fmghewzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
khia:

There are crazies all over the world, ummm undecidedCORRECTION.....If they only knew how GREAT we ARE!!!!

Yeah, thanks.

Merry Christmas!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
scofield114:
u live in america thats why u hate white people u should be grateful for them for taking ur forefathers there if not u would hv been here suffering like majority of people here

I should be grateful for white savages forcing my ancestors into a life of destitution, imprisonment, poverty, hunger, degradation, discrimination, humiliation, dehumanization, rape of our woman, children and men, castration of our men,using are babies as alligator bait then feeding the live babies to alligators, hanging my ancestors and still doing it today? Yeah, I should be real grateful. angry

Keep your ignorant, docile, shameless, submissive, dumb, disgraceful, Coon ass away from any of my comments.

Do Not Post Your Stupidity To Me EVER!!!! angry
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
khia:

I should be grateful for white savages forcing my ancestors into a life of destitution, imprisonment, poverty, hunger, degradation, discrimination, humiliation, dehumanization, rape of our woman, children and men, castration of our men,using are babies as alligator bait then feeding the live babies to alligators, hanging my ancestors and still doing it today? Yeah, I should be real grateful. angry

Keep your ignorant, docile, shameless, submissive, dumb, disgraceful, Coon ass away from any of my comments.

Do Not Post Your Stupidity To Me EVER!!!! angry
easy bro i was joking dont u understand sarcasm
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Princewill1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
khia:

I only read up to the 2nd paragraph then I realized a re.tarded slowpoke was responding to me. Who told you Africans are the dumbness people of all races? Who told you Africans have the lowest IQ(something that can never be truly measured,)? Your problem is your parents are slow people who allowed their child to be brainwashed by White Supremacists. You need a brain cleansings.
Deluded and Irrational people like you easily resort to insult instead of focusing on the topic.

Ok I'm right now your student, educate me on the race with the lowest IQ?

I'm waiting!

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Princewill1:
Deluded and Irrational people like you easily resort to insult instead of focusing on the topic.

I'm waiting!
Pure nonsense!!!!
Even Google can't convince me that any race is superior or inferior.
Every race is indispensable to the continuity of humanity.
If humans go extinct,it means every race must have been indispensable towards that,too.
Ultimately, whatever I POST is independent of anyone's reasoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Princewill1:

I'm waiting!
White people told you that you are a simple minded ape who doesn't know up from down and you believe them just because they are White. I can't bother my self with you fools.

Just to enlighten your dumbass, intelligence isn't based on skin color or race.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2020
scofield114:
easy bro i was joking dont u understand sarcasm

I'm a woman not a bro. There was no sarcasm in your post, most Nairalanders believe exactly what you posted.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Tozara:

Lol. What?

Your land? They belong in Europe? Didn’t they conquer the land, populate it, develop it, and transform it into the greatest geographical entity in human history? Have they not earned all the right to call it theirs? Or isn’t it America you’re talking about?

White men of mostly Northern European ancestry (predominantly English by both culture and ethnicity) founded the United States of America, built it with their sweat and blood (and with black slaves SOLD TO THEM BY BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA—-in an era when the world had different moral sentiments, and when such things were not as reprehensible as they are today—-and these slaves contributed almost nothing to the culture, the science, the technology, and the literature; the fundamental things that form the national character of a people and the aesthetic wealth of a civilization).

How is the land not their own?

My grandfather’s farm in my home town belongs to my dad, and, by extension, to me as well. Our lineage has cultivated it for five generations. A new comer cannever lay claim to any part of it—-except by expelling us and taking ownership through force of arms.

True. If the whites didn't do what they did, where would mexicans be running to today?
They know that the USA is a marvelous citadel.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by psychalade: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Princewill1(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2020
khia:

White people told you that you are a simple minded ape who doesn't know up from down and you believe them just because they are White. I can't bother my self with you fools.

You haven't answered my question, you're still running away from my question.

What race in the world has the lowest IQ? Based on their progress as a race and their general contributions to the cause of humanity. (if you can't answer this,i will know that I'm debating with a retarded soul and you should forever hold your peace)

Leave the White man out of this and answer it with all sincerity if you truly have a functioning brain.

Black people in Africa are poor and backward.

Black community in America are the most poorest and backward when compared with other communities.

Black people in Brazil are the poorest when compared with other races there.

The same goes with blacks in Cuba, Venezuela, Haiti, Australia, Europe, Asia etc the story is the same where ever they reside. They're always at the bottom of every indexes no matter the continent they are found.. which goes to indicate that the problem is in their psyche.

The Black race has handful of intelligent people no doubt about that; doctors, engineers, astrophysicists etc but collectively as a race we are nothing to write home about.

I'm not asking you to check it out on Google, just rationalize this on your own. The brain was meant for reasoning. No white man taught me this. It was born out of research and rational thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
khia:

I'm a woman not a bro. There was no sarcasm in your post, most Nairalanders believe exactly what you posted.
its because all our life is here in nigeria we didnt experienced what u went through
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
khia:

No white idiot can tell me that as they are fools within them just as well.

You have to understand something about the African perspective vs the Black american perspective. Step out of yourself and your usual emotions and Look at things from a 3rd person perspective.

The black american looks around and sees white purple oppressing her and can point and say "that is my oppressor". So the brain rationalizes white = evil.

The black African looks around and can only see fellow Black Africans, including their leaders, acting like visionless idiots.

Our struggles are different.
Your focus is on racial inclusivity i.e let "black people" have a day too. You see white as evil.

Where as with ours, we black Nigerians for example have been having a say since 1960 and our greed and backwardness has held us from going anywhere. Here we see that evil has no color. And that in fact, our brand of evil is even more chaotic as we do not value accountability. And this is a fact.

Whether you want to admit it out not, there are certain elements of good governance you have learnt from your white neighbors. Certain sustainable behaviors from white culture that you have picked up... Bad treatment aside.

It is from these different perspectives that this argument will continue in eternitum.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
2buffagain:

No white idiot can tell me that as they are fools within them just as well.

You have to understand something about the African perspective vs the Black american perspective. Step out of yourself and your usual emotions and Look at things from a 3rd person perspective.

The black american looks around and sees white purple oppressing her and can point and say "that is my oppressor". So the brain rationalizes white = evil.

The black African looks around and can only see fellow Black Africans, including their leaders, acting like visionless idiots.

Our struggles are different.
Your focus is on racial inclusivity i.e let "black people" have a day too. You see white as evil.

Where as with ours, we black Nigerians for example have been having a say since 1960 and our greed and backwardness has held us from going anywhere. Here we see that evil has no color. And that in fact, our brand of evil is even more chaotic as we do not value accountability. And this is a fact.

Whether you want to admit it out not, there are certain elements of good governance you have learnt from your white neighbors. Certain sustainable behaviors from white culture that you have picked up... Bad treatment aside.

It is from these different perspectives that this argument will continue in eternitum.

There you go assuming shit about white people and their good hearted government without asking or researching.

Another enlightenment for you.....The American government is based off the democracy of my people, "The Native Americans", who's original government was based on democracy before those white savages brought their inhumane asses to Turtle Island (US), and killing millions of us.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
scofield114:
its because all our life is here in nigeria we didnt experienced what u went through

Nigerians experienced colonization so what are you talking about? Whites taking your resources and leaving you in poverty should be enough to open your eyes to their wickedness just as your eyes are open to your wicked leaders but you do the opposite and worship whites instead. SHAMEFUL and SHAMELESS.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Princewill1:

What race in the world has the lowest IQ? Based on their progress as a race and their general contributions to the cause of humanity. (if you can't answer this,i will know that I'm debating with a retarded soul and you should forever hold your peace)

Leave the White man out of this and answer it with all sincerity if you truly have a functioning brain.

Black community in America are the most poorest and backward when compared with other communities.

The same goes with blacks in Cuba, Venezuela, Haiti, Australia, Europe, Asia etc the story is the same where ever they reside. They're always at the bottom of every indexes no matter the continent they are found.. which goes to indicate that the problem is in their psyche.

The Black race has handful of intelligent people no doubt about that; doctors, engineers, astrophysicists etc but collectively as a race we are nothing to write home about.

I'm not asking you to check it out on Google, just rationalize this on your own. The brain was meant for reasoning. No white man taught me this. It was born out of research and rational thought.

1. I have already answered your question......intellect can't be determined by race or color and it doesn't take an intellect to understand that.

2. Black Americans aren't the most impoverished in the US it's the Native Americans followed by impoverished Whites aka..White Trash, Rednecks.

3. Your opinion of the Black race is only your perception, you are going by your gut feeling, cry not facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2020
khia:

Nigerians experienced colonization so what are you talking about? Whites taking your resources and leaving you in poverty should be enough to open your eyes to their wickedness just as your eyes are open to your wicked leaders but you do the opposite and worship whites instead. SHAMEFUL and SHAMELESS.
because life was much better when they were colonizing than this current situation im sorry to say but they come to colonise again now i will be in support
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2020
scofield114:
because life was much better when they were colonizing than this current situation im sorry to say but they come to colonise again now i will be in support
Foolishness!!!!! angry Instead of hoping for the dehumanization of your people once again by the colonizers why not fight to make your country better. Stop sitting on your butt hoping for enslavement again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by scofield114: 1:31am On Dec 27, 2020
khia:

Foolishness!!!!! angry Instead of hoping for the dehumanization of your people once again by the colonizers why not fight to make your country better. Stop sitting on your butt hoping for enslavement again. undecided
colonization is not enslavement nd if u like we can switch countries
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 27, 2020
khia:

1. I have already answered your question......intellect can't be determined by race or color and it doesn't take an intellect to understand that.

2. Black Americans aren't the most impoverished in the US it's the Native Americans followed by impoverished Whites aka..White Trash, Rednecks.

3. Your opinion of the Black race is only your perception, you are going by your gut feeling, cry not facts.
Don't mind those regressive mentalities.
Keep thinking forwards!!!!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2020
scofield114:
He sees it as enslavement just as some people see certain jobs as enslavement.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2020
scofield114:
I even think some blacks are enslaving other blacks while some whites are enslaving other whites.
It depends on what you are earning compared to the energy you're expending or/and the time taken.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Tozara:
Lmao. Guy, stop calling another person ignorant.

You are a walking amalgamation of ridiculous myths, laughable hallucinations, and legendary tales by moonlight.

You’re fantastically comedic.

Father of modern medicine was a scholar of Egypt? In an alternative history of the world, you mean? And what’s the obsession with Egypt? Aren’t you talking about black people?

English Language is a combination of blah blah blah——whatever that is, it has nothing to do with black Africa, whose tribes did not even have written alphabets until making contact with Europeans.

And what has mentioning cities in the Bible got to do with being advanced? You’re sounding incoherent. Just throwing in any random thing your mind can find.

The greatest European artists said nothing about being influenced by black Africans. That’s absolute crap made up in your hallucinating mind.

Stop deceiving fellow gullibles with such elaborate lies.

If you say blacks are inferior,it means you're inferior.
But how are you even inferior?
Teach me how inferior you are!
Don't involve any other black person in your lecture!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SIRTee15: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Princewill1:

I don't think u being fair to your own race n I guess it's due to shallow depth of non white history.
We know whoever pen history is the hero while the rest are villains.
In the last 100yrs, the white man made sure they wrote the history for the rest of the world with a narrative that ensured the white race was superior n the other races inferior n primitive.
The above is not true...
Blacks over time had shown what they are capable of if given a level playing field.
Read about Tulsa..the black wall street of the early 20th century. A prosperous n wealthy black american city- more prosperous than any white dominated city in Oklahoma.
Do u know what happened to Tulsa...the whites got jealous n burnt it down. When the blacks initially resisted, the USA air force was sent to bomb the city to the ground.
Now someone like u will say blacks don't know how to organise themselves n build a civilisation.....Because the white man claimed blacks have low iq.

U claimed white people has high IQ...my question to u is at what time in history did the white man develop this high iq.
Because 2000 yrs ago, when the Persian, Egyptian n Mesopotamian civilisation were at their peak...the Whiteman was running naked in caves hiding from wild animals. If someone had designed iq at that time, what would he give the white race?
There's so much to write, I can write about how blacks found themselves the dregs of the modern world....
but just know the blacks ruled some part of Europe for 800 yrs- Spain, Portugal n some region in France. And university already existed in africa b4 white people in europe ever dreamt of one.
And the richest man that ever liveth was a black man...for 35 yrs, this man practically determined the price of gold globally.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
khia:

There you go assuming shit about white people and their good hearted government without asking or researching.

Another enlightenment for you.....The American government is based off the democracy of my people, "The Native Americans", who's original government was based on democracy before those white savages brought their inhumane asses to Turtle Island (US), and killing millions of us.

Are you black or native American out both?
You claim to be black so of African descent. Let's stick to one path.

Anyway none of that takes away from the fact that
If your ancestor never got shipped, you would be in Africa going through the same perspective Africans have about evil having no color.

At least I can only speak for Nigeria.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Princewill1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
SIRTee15:

I don't think u being fair to your own race n I guess it's due to shallow depth of non white history.
We know whoever pen history is the hero while the rest are villains.
In the last 100yrs, the white man made sure they wrote the history for the rest of the world with a narrative that ensured the white race was superior n the other races inferior n primitive.
The above is not true...
Blacks over time had shown what they are capable of if given a level playing field.
Read about Tulsa..the black wall street of the early 20th century. A prosperous n wealthy black american city- more prosperous than any white dominated city in Oklahoma.
Do u know what happened to Tulsa...the whites got jealous n burnt it down. When the blacks initially resisted, the USA air force was sent to bomb the city to the ground.
Now someone like u will say blacks don't know how to organise themselves n build a civilisation.....Because the white man claimed blacks have low iq.

U claimed white people has high IQ...my question to u is at what time in history did the white man develop this high iq.
Because 2000 yrs ago, when the Persian, Egyptian n Mesopotamian civilisation were at their peak...the Whiteman was running naked in caves hiding from wild animals. If someone had designed iq at that time, what would he give the white race?
There's so much to write, I can write about how blacks found themselves the dregs of the modern world....
but just know the blacks ruled some part of Europe for 800 yrs- Spain, Portugal n some region in France. And university already existed in africa b4 white people in europe ever dreamt of one.
And the richest man that ever liveth was a black man...for 35 yrs, this man practically determined the price of gold globally.

You admitted that the white man wrote much of the world's history today. Now outside of your black victim mentality, have you ever sat down to asked yourself how the Caucasians managed to achieve all that? Where were we the blacks when they were writing history? It takes smartness to do. And apart from writing the world's history, they also controls much of the world's media till this day.

You can't be doing 'cry cry baby' all the time and still claims to be smart.

They destroyed Tulsa as you said and conquered Africa because real power lies with them. That power was developed from their intellectual superiority. In the game of power and even in the jungle, do lions care for the opinions of the sheeple before devouring them?

What stops black people from calling the shorts in today's world, if we're truly smart as you claimed? I call a spade a spade, I got no emotions to give.

Secondly, you said that white people were naked in the caves 2000yrs ago. That's a lie! 2000yrs ago??

The world's longest lasting civilization was the Roman Empire. It began in 753 BC and last over a thousand years.

The Moors that temporary ruled parts of Iberian peninsula before they were chased out are actually black Arabs not even sub saharan Africans.

You can keep living in delusion and emotions if you like. As I earlier stated, I got no emotions to give.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SIRTee15: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Princewill1:

You admitted that the white man wrote much of the world's history today. Now outside of your black victim mentality, have you ever sat down to asked yourself how the Caucasians managed to achieve all that? Where were we the blacks when they were writing history? It takes smartness to do. And apart from writing the world's history, they also controls much of the world's media till this day.

You can't be doing 'cry cry baby' all the time and still claims to be smart.

They destroyed Tulsa as you said and conquered Africa because real power lies with them. That power was developed from their intellectual superiority. In the game of power and even in the jungle, do lions care for the opinions of the sheeple before devouring them?

What stops black people from calling the shorts in today's world, if we're truly smart as you claimed? I call a spade a spade, I got no emotions to give.

Secondly, you said that white people were naked in the caves 2000yrs ago. That's a lie! 2000yrs ago??

The world's longest lasting civilization was the Roman Empire. It began in 753 BC and last over a thousand years.

The Moors that temporary ruled parts of Iberian peninsula before they were chased out are actually black Arabs not even sub saharan Africans.

You can keep living in delusion and emotions if you like. As I earlier stated, I got no emotions to give.

White man ruled the world today because they won the war of supremacy 100 yrs ago. It doesn't mean other race have low iq. That's my point.

Other civilisation once ruled the world. Turkey ruled eastern Europe, central Asia n middle east for 600 yrs until 1918. I'm sure your regard for modern day Turkey isn't highly rated.

Every war had winners and losers. Nigeria defeated biafra in the last civil war...does that mean ibos have a lower IQ compared to other Nigerians? On the contrary, studies have shown ibos probably have one the highest IQ among Africans. Losing a war doesn't mean your race is a retard.

U will do well to read more about European history if u want to be their mouthspeak. European race originated mainly from Germania, nordic, slavic n Gaul. The Romans and Greek are Mediterranean. The later used to looked down on the former calling them barbarians n uncivilized.

There are so many factors why the African race is behind in recent civilisation n industrialisation. But it has nothing to do with I.Q. That's my point.

I.Q based on race was created by white men to categorise intelligence based on colour. It makes no sense because the white race had not always been the most intelligent.

U came here denigrating the black race but admitted blacks once ruled Europe. For your info...arabs are not indigenous to africa and the moors that ruled Europe came from Africa. So u will do well to define this so called called black Arabs.

Finally, u will do well to understand the definition of racism. Racism is not discrimination or tribalism.
Racism is power to subjugate and destroy those u are actually meant to protect.
What happened in Tulsa was pure evil. The air force meant to protect every American citizen was sent to bomb the most prosperous black city after the white civilians failed to defeat the city. There's no way any sane mind will rationalise such evil.
It's now funny that when the table is turned in South africa and white farmers are at mercy of a black led govt.... White folks are now crying foul, demanding the rights of whites in SA be protected.
Black people should be very careful how they support narratives that are detrimental to their own culture.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
I will be the first to say that IQ is bullshit.

It's yet another one of those linear scales created by white people that mean nothing.
Take for example the BMI. A bunch of skinny, hollow-boned white people got together and determined they were going to be the pinnacle of health to which to judge everyone else...while muscle-bound ethnicities look at them laughing.
Look at a black woman at 190 pounds and then look at a white woman at 190 pounds. Both of them same height.
Then you will know BMI is shit and only really applies to white people.

For IQ, what exactly is it testing?
One's ability to put 1 and 2 together and solve technical problems.
I'm an engineer so my IQ is high, but I'm not so daft as to think that everyone must be good at solving technical problems.
Some people are good with EQ (emotional Q) instead. More so than I can ever achieve. Some of us are fishes and some of us are monkeys, but if the only test we care about is how to climb a tree, then of course that is not what the fish was made to do.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SIRTee15: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
2buffagain:
I will be the first to say that IQ is bullshit.

It's yet another one of those linear scales created by white people that mean nothing.
Take for example the BMI. A bunch of skinny, hollow-boned white people got together and determined they were going to be the pinnacle of health to which to judge everyone else...while muscle-bound ethnicities look at them laughing.
Look at a black woman at 190 pounds and then look at a white woman at 190 pounds. Both of them same height.
Then you will know BMI is shit and only really applies to white people.

For IQ, what exactly is it testing?
One's ability to put 1 and 2 together and solve technical problems.
I'm an engineer so my IQ is high, but I'm not so daft as to think that everyone must be good at solving technical problems.
Some people are good with EQ (emotional Q) instead. More so than I can ever achieve. Some of us are fishes and some of us are monkeys, but if the only test we care about is how to climb a tree, then of course that is not what the fish was made to do.

I just don't understand how someone will conclude his race is dumb n has intelligence comparable to monkeys just because the white man said so.
There's a lot wrong with the black man.
The white man hasn't always shown to be most intelligent race in history. Africans even ruled some part of Europe for 800yrs.
Yes...Africa is a disappointment and the black race is punching far below his weight. But it has nothing to do with I.Q.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
khia:

The world is hell on Earth and the whites are mainly the cause of it. The wicked shall rule the world is the truth.
that is a lie white people are smart though they r racist but they r smart and discipled people we blacks if we r the majority im 100% sure we will still be enslaving them but due to their kindness they stop slavery eventhough they can continue with it forever if they like because the most powerful and the majority
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
that is a lie white people are smart though they r racist but they r smart and discipled people we blacks if we r the majority im 100% sure we will still be enslaving them but due to their kindness they stop slavery eventhough they can continue with it forever if they like because the most powerful and the majority

Which whites stopped slavery based on their kindness? If they were so kind and loving they wouldn't have participated in slavery in the first place. They are no smarter than any other race just more deceptive. I swear some of you people are the most disgraceful, disgusting, unintelligent people that has ever posted on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Quiet Vs Talkative Girls / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / How 2 Make A Man Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.