Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16844 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Happyfela(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
Why u dey jab her hard like Tyson Fury lol
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Happyfela(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
I'm reading this today.
Yenefer:
Pls download this book and read it. U are been brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

Your mama is still fat.
This is not the time.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ovcwality(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
OP the question should be
How will the world be like without black people sad
You should die my friend grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Educonomist: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=khia post=89765851]

OMG Science, Math, and Astronomy were started on the African continent. Whites came from far away to learn from the Africans. Your ancestors were smelting iron while the whites were still living in caves. I hate that Africans have such inferiority issues when it comes to the whites. You are much greater than them.

As for as the health issues goes, do you know that during the American Civil war in 1860's (also known as the war between the states) The slaves who were fighting with the Northern whites against the Southern whites were fighting strongly while the whites were dropping dead from diseases. The Africans had the knowledge and wisdom of health the whites did not. The Africans had to show them how to defeat the diseases in order to help fight the Southerners.

Thanks For The Insight, We All Learn Everyday

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:31pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Educonomist post=89767503][/quote]
You are very welcome. smiley
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Why are u so bitter and angry like this.. chill bro go to lamidi cownu's grave and meditate

It is an expression of the LOWEST SELF ESTEEM and MENTAL SLAVERY by so many Blacks who worship the white race.
These people, (blacks) mostly believe that they are not better than APES living in caves. It hurts them so much that the are not
'HUMANS' as the Whites are.

It is that kind of bitterness that an Ape expresses for not being a human but only resembling human beings when he looks at his reflection in the river grin

6 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 5:31pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

And you have no fvcking brain.

I see people like you and I spit on the floor. I don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot

True. Why they might not have started civilization they have done sooo much to improve on it, especially the anglo-saxons. Nordics were back water savages though
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Dahmayor(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Nggs121 post=89757840]I don't understand these your posts. I know you may be bored but at least try to be coherent[/quote

Tell emm ]
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Educonomist: 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

You are very welcome. smiley

Science Was Started By The Greek Hippocrates, Aristotle N Other Philosophers Who Were Not Scientist In Modern Sense, But D Earliest Roots Of Science/civliasation Started In Ancient Egypt(river Nile) N Mesopotamia(river Valley)

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by meobizy(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

This is not the time.
It is always the time, foul mouthed akata.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Yenefer(f): 5:37pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It is an expression of the LOWESTSELF ESTEEM and MENTAL SLAVERY by so many Blacks who worship the white race.
These people, (blacks) mostly believe that they are not better than APES living in caves. It hurts them so much that the are not
'HUMANS' as the Whites are.

It is that kind of bitterness that an Ape expresses for not being a human but only resembling human beings. grin
lol

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 5:39pm On May 20, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

True. Why they might not have started civilization they have done sooo much to improve on it, especially the anglo-saxons. Nordics were back water savages though

Do all these women even know tgatvthere are different types of whites??
And different types of black people also?

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.

I don't know why this fallacy has remained till today, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CIVILIZATION THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IS BLACK , STOP THIS SHAMELESS CLAIMS. IF THE CIVILIZATION WAS BLACK NOTHING STOPS IT FROM BUILDING NEW PYRAMIDS, white people crossed the oceans in huge ships and came here to defeat our ancestors who couldn't think beyond canoes and you are here claiming fake glory. You better keep quiet

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:46pm On May 20, 2020
Educonomist:

Science Was Started By The Greek Hippocrates, Aristotle N Other Philosophers

No, they learned it from the African continent, AKA Egyptians.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 5:50pm On May 20, 2020
LastProphet:

I don't know why this fallacy has remained till today, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CIVILIZATION THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IS BLACK , STOP THIS SHAMELESS CLAIMS. IF THE CIVILIZATION WAS BLACK NOTHING STOPS IT FROM BUILDING NEW PYRAMIDS, white people crossed the oceans in huge ships and came here to defeat our ancestors who couldn't think beyond canoes and you are here claiming fake glory. You better keep quiet
The ancient Egyptians were black. The only things whites did is what they always do, steal, destroy, rape, lie and murder.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 5:54pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Do all these women even know tgatvthere are different types of whites??
And different types of black people also?

Lolz they even think Asians are White grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 5:55pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

The ancient Egyptians were black. The only things whites did is what they always do, steal, destroy, rape, lie and murder.

Every race is guilty of this. It’s survival of the fittest. Whites, Meds, Mongols, you name them.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2020
Instead of fighting and argueing endlessly.

Who invented cars, aeroplanes, TV, radio, internet, smartphone, even the clothing we are wearing. Who invented, ships, boats, etc

Which continent is more advanced, Europe, america or Africa?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
Instead of fighting and argueing endlessly.

Who invented cars, aeroplanes, TV, radio, internet, smartphone, even the clothing we are wearing. Who invented, ships, boats, etc

Which continent is more advanced, Europe, america or Africa?

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO INVENTED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION INVENTED ALL OF THE ABOVE.

5 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO INVENTED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION INVENTED ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Common sense will tell you that as you invent comfort so also you should invent weapons to protect your comfort.

9 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Every race is guilty of this. It’s survival of the fittest. Whites, Meds, Mongols, you name them.
Only whites murder simply because of a person skin color with nothing to gain.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 6:54pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

Only whites murder simply because of a person skin color with nothing to gain.

Arabs castrated black slaves because they thought we were less than human given the color of our skins. Every race has committed the crime of slavery, murder, rape, and pillage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Usorohtheman(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
If civilization started in Africa, then why are we still uncivilized?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by CodeTemplar: 7:05pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

And you have no fvcking brain.

I see people like you and I spit on the floor. I don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot
You are so moved by what someone else has written you want us to swallow it with you.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Arabs castrated black slaves because they thought we were less than human given the color of our skins. Every race has committed the crime of slavery, murder, rape, and pillage.
Those Arabs are white but the ancient Arabs were not.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by CodeTemplar: 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

OMG!! You are the biggest brainwashed COON I have seen on NL to date. Your ignorance is an embarrassment to all people
Answer simple questuon
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
Educonomist:
[/quote] OMG Science, Math, and Astronomy were started on the African continent.

Most of those things started in what's now known as Iraq (Mesopotamia). In fact, it was the Arabs who started civilization, believe it or not. It's why they enslaved so many races, back when whites (Nordics) were savage cave dwellers.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 7:10pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

Those Arabs are white but the ancient Arabs were not.

That's true.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SenecaTheYonger: 7:53pm On May 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You are so moved by what someone else has written you want us to swallow it with you.

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Chinyereeeee: 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by coronavirus19: 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
I will just say this and real life evidence can support the facts

White people have built an advanced society than any other race, blacks, asians and others are doing catching up, copying their policies and technologies to have a good society.

I hate to argue about this, but real world evidence says it all, that is why many non whites especially black Africans want to live in the western world.

Even the person calling others coon wont survive for a day in Nigeria

Yo smart

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.