Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53259 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ezini(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Numerouno94:
Wat kinda advice or discourse do u want frm nairalanders wen its obvious u hv made up ur mind not to inform ur mom?...

Honestly i feel like flogging u. God dnt let me get dis kinda dunce as a child.....Enjoy ur WWE.

Haba
What exactly is your point, he is only 17. The bully is 24 and very huge,
Lets be mindful what we advice he is already tensed, he is depressed and far away from the real people that love him

OP please call your mother its the best you can do, be prayerful God will help you, schools will soon resume

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by crown08(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
pls get another apartment of your own even if its a room. This same scenario is what my younger brother is facing. He is now leaving alone now tho
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 22, 2020
Report now before he rapes you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OKTolu: 3:44pm On May 22, 2020
You have to stand up to him only then he will stop bullying you
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Stevewonder004(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2020
My dear u need to speak out before it becomes late.
Tell ur mom that you need to leave that house.
That boy's attitude towards u might end up effecting u psycologically, ur self esteem will low, you might nt be able to witstand even your mate. Do you know why?
Cos u will be afraid of everybody.
Pls contact ur mum asap.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mrwonlasewonie: 3:45pm On May 22, 2020
realoscar84:
Imagine an undergraduate who can't stand up for himself in this open eyes era. Even if you 16 or 17 yrs of age cant you prove something to urself for once. U turned urself into his punching bag for what? Bullies love somebody who is timid. U have to engage him, not necessary to win him in a fighting contest but to show him enough is enough. Tell him, no more, it ends now. You make the whole thing too easy for him and he obviously enjoy bullying you, claiming territory because you surrender too easy. Life is all about determination. Man up and speak up, fight him with all ur strength and he will get the message clearly. It only take one attempt. He has his insecurity and that it Coz might probably be the biggest Lilly livered, coward son of a bitch when he go outside. Shame on his parents though. I wonder how some parents cannot spot their bully children. This matter dey vex me here wallahi. Imagine this boy stab him out of anger now, then you will start on reading on nairaland about how a 16yrs old boy stabbed his 23yrs yrs old Cozin to death. I wish I'm in that vicinity, make I buy this fight. Wicked generations.
lol so he's even older than his Bully? cheesy

Wow.well it could be envy wey dey worry the bully but whatever it is you shouldn't allow anyone Bully you much less someone younger than you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Randal: 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
Kindly pm me if you want. I'll bring soldiers to beat him up and you can moveout of their house. What rubbish is that. How can a grown-up be so full of hate?
How old are you?
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
Onnasucs1:
cheesy cheesy na person wey get sense dem dey Siddon talk with na. The person he described is definitely one of those overfed fools with nothing in the brain.

OP, I recommend option 2
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy...this thread is interesting to be honest..I recommend the number 2 as well..that 23 year old boy no get sense, no need to sit him down
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by obinna58(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Money heist, if there's something I learnt from this show, it's called "resistance" Don't fight back. Just find a way to resist him. You're not that weak are you?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Strawberryginge(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Better get yourself your own apartment before depression kill you or before he guy kill's you sef tell your mom what is happening make her understand you can't kill yourself because you are staying with someone better leave before it's too late
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

His he a Goliath shocked come and hire me, I will send my boys to deal with him grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by monerozi5590: 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
did the op tell you he's gay?

grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
First of how old are you?
Second there is nothing like cousin brother
Thirdly a man can't beat another man cuz men fight
Biscuits?really?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Number 2 sounds cool, but what if the bully collects the knife ?
Church agbasa naw grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by PaulBlaQ88(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
My candid advice to you is that you approach his parents first, if nothing changes then call your parents ASAP

I wonder what your aunty is even doing about the whole issue
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ITDarrell(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
Guy go and learn karat and kick boxing. When you kick his ass once, he will give you your way.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by MoIbrahim: 3:50pm On May 22, 2020
You didn't say anything about how his father, mother, siblings and neighbours feel about this animalistic acts. And what do they do? Just watch?
How old are you? How old is his sister that he beats up?
These information is necessary to fully understand the situation.

For now, all I can say is for you to prepare your mind to leave that place or your mind might get permanently damaged, with life long consequences.

As you prepare to leave the house, tell your mum or siblings everything. The guy could arrange to harm you suddenly si that his hands still remain clean. He seems like an sick person.

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by akaahs(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
U most not confront him physical. Be courageous to stand up for what he is accessing of. Never allow him beat again. Face him.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2020
realoscar84:
Imagine an undergraduate who can't stand up for himself in this open eyes era. Even if you 16 or 17 yrs of age cant you prove something to urself for once. U turned urself into his punching bag for what? Bullies love somebody who is timid. U have to engage him, not necessary to win him in a fighting contest but to show him enough is enough. Tell him, no more, it ends now. You make the whole thing too easy for him and he obviously enjoy bullying you, claiming territory because you surrender too easy. Life is all about determination. Man up and speak up, fight him with all ur strength and he will get the message clearly. It only take one attempt. He is insecured nd i put it to you that young man might probably be one of the the biggest Lilly livered, coward son of a bitch in that street Shame on his parents though. I wonder how some parents can spot their children as bully. This matter dey vex me here wallahi. Imagine if this boy stab him out of anger now, then you will start reading on blogs and nairaland how a 16yrs old boy stabbed his 23yrs yrs old Cozin to death. I wish I'm in that vicinity, make I buy this fight. Wicked generations.
Lol..this one vex u so special
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by kozmokaz(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

U school in umudike?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2020
Brightgem:
So his parents allow him beat up everyone in sight. Once Lockdown is over, you only need to insist to ur parents that you are not going back. Simple.

Seems you are really young. And what do people mean when they say cousin brother or cousin sister. cheesy Cousin is Cousin na.
To demarcate whether na male or female...it will be double tragedy if na woman de bully op cheesy grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by petitejolie(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2020
U don’t have school hostel? You are not even rugged. U can’t survive anywhere with this your sime sime attitude. U don’t want to grow. Let me tell u something. I’m a lagosian and got admission into a northern school at age 16 . My parents had to let me go. My school is in Zaria and my uncles stay in kaduna. I visit dem once in a blue moon. I didn’t stay dere I stayed in school. During Nysc was posted to the east I didn’t know anybody there at age 20 that was d first time I crossed river niger. Also I got one of my jobs in Ilorin Nd I went there where I knew nobody. Those times were my first travel to these places.My friend u better open up to your parents and tell dem u wanna go to d hostel or let dem give u money to rent a place. Ure in school na . Make contacts na, ask questions. I pity u, this avoidable thing is wat is causing u depression. Wen u start the main schooling nko cos Ure just JJC in school now. Dem neva start with una. Ure only supposed to stay in ur uncle or aunty’s place for like a month which is enough for u to gain balance and adjust. After which u find ur way . U will just be coming for visit. Better stop dulling and tell u parent wat is happening. Do u want to be dulling for the rest of your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by LogTM: 3:52pm On May 22, 2020
Rhyah:
One thing you should never be afraid to do is to
SPEAK UP...

Don't feel you might be causing trouble between the families....No, you're in the process of correcting a misdeed...
If you report, you are not just helping yourself alone...you're also helping the so called bully of a cousin...and to hear he beats his sisters....tuuueehhhh!!!

Young man...tell your mum...tell your dad...Speak until someone does something...

And if you choose to...you might want to discuss with your aunt and her husband together first and then your parents if your cousin's parents didnt take any action...

Try avoid that guy like coronavirus

This is also an opportunity to get what you want...rent a room for yourself... However, the abuse issue is priority...tackle that first
But for a fresher, school hostel wont be bad if you have one...you could still spend that one year getting to know your environs...By 2nd year, you would have had your two legs firm enough on the ground to go living on your own...probably with a good roomie if you choose...

Allow the guy to stay there. He just wants to get away from parental control. He thinks if he finds a place, he will be able to control young girls to his base, to do what he has been reading in Romance section. He thinks he is in the North.

Babes here will show him pepper. By the time they are done with him, when he sees pretty girls, nobody will tell him to run. The worst is he will not even get touch them.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Peerlessme(f): 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
When corppers that are passing out this month would be living for their various states, join them. I hate rubbish.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ladipodeal: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

But that will make him more aggressive bro

You are being bullied, you made the mistake by not standing up to him the first time. Forget that he is older than you, nobody you terrorize you especially when you are right.
Report him and stand up to him, he might beat you up the first time you do that, but show no fear. He will definitely think twice before attempting such next time. He does not deserve your respect if he continues. Since you are not being sponsored by his parents better you insist you want to leave their house because of him, don't mince words.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by spiralwedge(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
Report him to his parents, after several reports and they do nothing about it, retaliate!

Make sure you break a bottle and be totally mad and beat yours back Wella. If he's bigger, fight him back when his parents are around so that they can easily separate you before he kills you

Or arrange for you and your friends to beat him wella somewhere away from the house, make sure he was embarrassed with torn and dirty clothes.

Ebus12
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
lol so he's even older than his Bully? cheesy

Wow.well it could be envy wey dey worry the bully but whatever it is you shouldn't allow anyone Bully you much less someone younger than you.
Read naw oga.. how's he older..he's 17 getting to 18 years while the bully is 23 going to 24 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Randal: 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
I dedicate myself to this too, make we go run am together. I no dey UNN but I got come.
OP where are you? Send me a PM. I'll handle that guy before he kills you.
Fidelismaria:

lol this is damn hilarious

You cousin beat you and you cannot defend yourself?

forget about causing problems between your parent and her sister and do something about it

are you schooling in UNN

Make I come help you treat your cousin fuckup

Lol

Bullies bully because they are insecure pricks so they act all confident and violent when all they really are is a big baby with daddy or mummy issues

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Slimsly100(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
How old are you please? undecided
He will soon step up his game and start phocking your azzzze! Watch out.

He is gradually making you his “bytch-woman”!
Na so e dey take start o!grin

Why u dey think wetin I dey think na Bros
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
Hope you tell mum all you are facing?
For now try as much as possible to avoid. See him as an insane person n this way you would noy always expect respect from him. He could be a cultist or he could be psychotic. You didn't State what he does.
He is foolish n I pity him cos your condition is not permanent. In the nearest future he would definitely regret all he's doing to u now. You may need to tell your parents to get you an apartment or they can talk to any of the school staff to see if they can let you stay with them. Pending that time just endure n remind yourself what you are going through is for a short period. May you be great in Jesus name.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by FryMosquito: 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
I will advice, since you are afraid of the dude, just create scene by reporting him to the police with various allegations and get him arrested. I think with that both families will sort for solutions.. Better act now before, never know what will happen tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.