Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93666 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
There are more muslims in India then any country on this planet (Except Indonesia).
Also as far i know, almost 40% of Hindus follows Monotheistic branch, (Yes there are hundreds of branches and Sects in Hindus).
Thirdly, No one is oppressing your brothers, i studied there back in 2009 and i know who dont follow the Law of Land.

Also Nothing will happen as they will just kill them by spraying thousands of tonns Insecticides by planes.

BTW How low person you are that is feeling happy with such news? Just because there will be lot of Non Muslims are there, Is it what they teach you in Islam? to be happy when calamity strikes others.

mukthar2000:
Humm, Allauakbar continued oppressing and killing Muslims brothers and sisters in ur country , and continued worshiping cow instead of ur creator.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Okiibe(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

This is the post of the week.

I want to add that if any person wants to accept Jesus, he/she should ask for the PLAN OF SALVATION and be guided freely.

Acts of the Apostles 2 is instructive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
Enough proteins in the air!!!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:

I’ve seen that before. The black stuff right?

Makes my skin crawl.
Yep.

Locusts swam happens once in a while.
Not long ago, it happened in an east African country.
It was even posted here.
Wonder why people see it as unusual occurance

All these my church people sef cheesy
And yet no be of them want to die cheesy
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2020
After Koro, locust. This is definitely a plague embarassed
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 26, 2020
bluefilm:
Enough proteins in the air!!!
Thank u kiss
U see it for what it is though it wrecks havoc.

It's a delicacy in Borno state
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by jovijovi: 5:27pm On May 26, 2020
Hmm plenty edible ants.

Check my signature
For your original waist trainer and other body shapers. We deliver Nationwide.
Pay on delivery
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Waist: 5:28pm On May 26, 2020
These are desert locust. They are transient. They travel in swarms to thousands of miles destroying crops and vegetations. Well, this is a field of biologist. Basic entomology. Omoh, that course give me headache that year.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Look i was born into a Christian home. Infect my middle name is Christian just to show you how deep my family is in this nonsense called Christianity. It is a scam and one day your eyes will open my brother

My Brother you being born inside the Church is good..

Your Parents being Bishop and Pastor is Good

Your Name being Christianity is Good

But bro.. it is Not a Ticket to Eternal Life.

Except a Man be Born -again , He cannot see the kingdom of GOD.

JESUS says unto Him, I am The way, The Truth and The Life. No Man Comes to The Father Except Through Me..

I Admonish you as a Brother to do what is Needful! Accept JESUS CHRIST..

3 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2020
HIPROFILE:

Why does his post bite so hard on all of you

If you dont like it and have nothing to do with it why not move onto the next

It seems his post torments you conscience in other words your conscience isn't a good one ! Please change and accept Christ...its simple
I want to ask you a very sincere question ;
If that guy were to be a Muslim writing Islamic preachings on any and every topic on Nairaland, how would you feel?.... I know how you'll react. Mind you, every religion feel their way is the only way and see others as lost souls. We are Christians or Muslims or Buddhists or whatever religion MOSTLY because we were born into one or scarsely by choice. A fanatic is a fanatic, Christian or Muslim or any other religion at all. Think about it bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seetto: 5:31pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All
The same Jesus that cannot save himself on the cross crying to whom to save him from death to no avail
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2020
Better food for some of my African people. I heard it is very sweet. grin grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by LilBlaze24o: 5:31pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All

Well such statement may make people think God is the cause, the truth is, God isn't the cause. He is never the cause of bad things, evil, pestilences or anything bad happening in the world... The Bible talks about one who is in control (ruler of the world)... It's the Devil not God.

Infact God is the only one who can repair all the damages caused by humans, and the devil... Including undoing death... How wonderful and exciting that time will be seeing our dead loved ones coming back to life... smiley
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 26, 2020
Unfortunately, they are not the eatable type.

Garri for suffer. grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fairheart(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
What's the movie name.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
If to say e sure for these locusts, why den no go China. Abeg just try am for one week, dem go chop you sotey you go become endangered species.

No near Naija o Abeg, coz na IMF and World Bank loan our leaders go take you collect.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother you being born inside the Church is good..

Your Parents being Bishop and Pastor is Good

Your Name being Christianity is Good

But bro.. it is Not a Ticket to Eternal Life.

Except a Man be Born -again , He cannot see the kingdom of GOD.

JESUS says unto Him, I am The way, The Truth and The Life. No Man Comes to The Father Except Through Me..

I Admonish you as a Brother to do what is Needful! Accept JESUS CHRIST..

Bro with due respect JESUS is a scam used to deceive the poor, the gullible and the weak.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
gustav25:

This guy's brain have empty

Great Brother... Remain Blessed...
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Bro with due respect JESUS is a scam used to deceive the poor, the gullible and the weak.

Ok Sir! When u cross over, you will understand what you did to yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
Ugh. makes me want to puke

Puke? Actually those things are tastier than chicken or beef when nicely barbecued with salt and pepper.

Chai, yummyyyyy wink
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2020
Repent and give your life to Christ if you've not done so

The time is running fast. Embrace Christ today and be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2020
sharpwriter:

Puke? Actually those things are tastier than chicken or beef when nicely barbecued with salt and pepper.

Chai, yummyyyyy wink

I’ve heard. But the sight of them together like that is ugh
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HimName: 5:45pm On May 26, 2020
Enough tan tan for the kids to play with.

If you know what i mean say 'Hi'
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
Girl tell me about it cheesy
sassysure:

Yep.

Locusts swam happens once in a while.
Not long ago, it happened in an east African country.
It was even posted here.
Wonder why people see it as unusual occurance

All these my church people sef cheesy
And yet no be of them want to die cheesy
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
The end is indeed very near and it should be glaring to us.
I see some folks attacking viciously Righteousness89 on what he post.

The truth is that what he post is actually the truth.
You won't lose anything accepting our lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ but will lose much if you don't accept him to come into your life.
Jesus is the way,the truth,and life and whoever comes to father must come true him.
Some of you have allowed yourself to be used by the devil that is why you love the world and wants to its work.

Anyway is never too late to take the right decision.

#Munachimso

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:48pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Emmaomotob:
I learned that they are sweet winkI seriously think that this guy has mental problem(s). Why do you always derail threads? Does this look like religion section to you? Are you the only one that has what he believes in? Animal. angry
[/s]
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by carehearty: 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Emmaomotob post=89983703]I learned that they are sweet winkI seriously think that this guy has mental problem(s). Why do you always derail threads? Does this look like religion section to you? Are you the only one that has what he believes in? Animal.

That's his own comment. He has not insulted anyone, if you don't like it, simply Waka pass.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Don't mind him
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
̷
̷̷E̷̷n̷̷o̷̷u̷̷g̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷u̷̷b̷̷b̷̷i̷̷s̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷!̷̷
̷̷A̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷l̷̷i̷̷g̷̷i̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷e̷̷r̷̷s̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷?̷̷
̷̷Y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷h̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷J̷̷e̷̷s̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷l̷̷o̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷c̷̷i̷̷a̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷n̷̷t̷̷r̷̷a̷̷c̷̷t̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷Y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷n̷̷o̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷a̷̷c̷̷t̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷t̷̷h̷̷r̷̷o̷̷w̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷B̷̷B̷̷Q̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷a̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷e̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷l̷̷l̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷k̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷n̷̷o̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷s̷
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:

I’ve heard. But the sight of them together like that is ugh

My dear, just change your psychological perception of them and you'll be fine. Trust me ; simply see them as meat flying all over grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.