Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly (12162 Views)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Rarestar: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
Hey you all, greetings.
I am 21 years of age but already feeling the pressure to have another boyfriend again. I have been in two serious relationships but not anymore. Each time i look around me, my friends, same age or slightly older/younger, they are all hooked up with their boyfriends and i can't take it no more. Guys are not hard for me but just not so ready or maybe i haven't seen but i am feeling the pressure. need your advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by omega25red(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
why are you living your life accoring to what your friends are doing? you should take it easy and focus on school since you already had 2 serious relationships at 21. guys are easy for you so you need not worry.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Orton10(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2011
I'm single Come and woo me. cheesy angry
What sorta life is that?
If thats how everybody on earth succumbs to silly peer pressures, lipsrsealed
I wonder how the world will be by now.
Don't let anybody push or pressurize you into doing something you'll regret later. cry
All fingers are not equal. Get vat. undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by jakesund(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
Peer influence is a very bad tin, dont get misguided by d deeds of those around u cuz at d end of d day they would be the one's telling d story of ur failure.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by seedord247(m): 12:50am On Jan 19, 2011
can you ping me am just 25 let hooked together
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by MrsChima1(f): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2011
Do you want a boyfriend so you can have sex? Just be honest with me.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Rarestar: 1:32am On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Do you want a boyfriend so you can have intimacy? Just be honest with me.

Nah! I could have intimacy anywhere without a bf.

jakesund:

Peer influence is a very bad tin, dont get misguided by d deeds of those around u cuz at d end of d day they would be the one's telling d story of your failure.
Orton1_0:

I'm single Come and woo me. cheesy angry
What sorta life is that?
If thats how everybody on earth succumbs to silly peer pressures, lipsrsealed
I wonder how the world will be by now.
Don't let anybody push or pressurize you into doing something you'll regret later. cry
All fingers are not equal. Get vat. undecided

It's always easy to say don't succumb to peer pressures but most times it is really difficult when you look around you from every angle.

omega25red:

why are you living your life accoring to what your friends are doing? you should take it easy and focus on school since you already had 2 serious relationships at 21. guys are easy for you so you need not worry.

grin at the bold, guess you meant according.

i am living my life for me, i guess just me wanting to be in the same league with the others around me. i'm done with school and of course i would like to also tell them , hey, look who is in a relationship again, not just them telling me.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by MrsChima1(f): 2:32am On Jan 19, 2011
I am sure you can get sex anywhere. The men will hunch on anything nowadays. But, I only asked because I know younger girls are vulnerable and having a boyfriend fill that "lonely void".
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Orton10(m): 2:38am On Jan 19, 2011
^
Lmfao.
@poster, Pls disregard the above comment. undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by MrsChima1(f): 2:41am On Jan 19, 2011
Why?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Orton10(m): 2:49am On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am sure you can get sex anywhere. The men will hunch on anything nowadays. But, I only asked because I know younger girls are vulnerable and having a boyfriend fill that "lonely void".

^
She's just 21, do not corrupt her. [not saying she ain't a bad gurl though]grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by MrsChima1(f): 2:51am On Jan 19, 2011
Well, you know I am gon tell it okay maybe I should have gave her a little milk before hitting her with the steak huh?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 19, 2011
How about you focus on other important things. There's more to life then having a bf. You're 21, you should know.  

I bet when all ur friends start getting pregnant, you will want to get pregnant too. Live ur life for you, not how people want you to live or how others are living.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2011
rokiatu:

How about you focus on other important things. There's more to life then having a bf. You're 21, you should know.  

I bet when all your friends start getting pregnant, you will want to get pregnant too. Live your life for you, not how people want you to live or how others are living.

Easier said if you dont have men looking your way!

Still willing to pay for the plastic surgery, missy!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Orton10(m): 3:01am On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Well, you know I am gon tell it okay maybe I should have gave her a little milk before hitting her with the steak huh?

Now you're talking. But either way you still suck at giving moral advices dear wink grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by MrsChima1(f): 3:05am On Jan 19, 2011
I don't give out good moral advices? Damn have you seen my essays on this thread? Typical man.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Orton10(m): 3:10am On Jan 19, 2011
Lmfao grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Dsense(m): 3:17am On Jan 19, 2011
OP.
Try befriending a dog,I can get you one if you ddon't have any.It would definately reduce the pressure.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 19, 2011
fstranger1:

Easier said if you dont have men looking your way!

Still willing to pay for the plastic surgery, missy!
The way things are going, I think you're gonna be the one looking my way grin Let me be! Haba did I offend you? grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by tpia6: 3:25am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 19, 2011
tpia*:

you finally caught on to him.

he has a weird method for toasting girls, i agree.

he first of all cusses them out as a cover up.

LMFAO! Mr Stranger, drop dat childish behaviour please.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Jenifa1: 3:36am On Jan 19, 2011
2 serious relationships by 21? jeez. I think you shouldn't jump into relationships for the sake of it. wait for the right guy otherwise you're soon going to be out of the r/s and looking for another one in a minute. unless you are ok with that.

I'm sure you have friends that are single. you probably are just focusing on the ones in r/s and feeling self conscious. Find your single friends (or make some new ones) and start hanging out with them more and doing things together. single life is fun too esp. if you have friends who are also single.

what's the rush to be in a r/s anyway, when eventually, you are going to be in one for the rest of your life. and by then, you will have times when you'll wish you were still young and single again. undecided
better enjoy your freedom while you still have it.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by iice(f): 3:37am On Jan 19, 2011
Get a new boyfriend so you can tell them you have one.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Jenifa1: 3:38am On Jan 19, 2011
^ lol. had to laugh a little
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by iice(f): 3:46am On Jan 19, 2011
Peer pressure is a hard thing to withstand.
Even when you try to get people to be logical. . .it's like they don't actually want to not succumb to peer pressure.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 4:25am On Jan 19, 2011
tpia*:

you finally caught on to him.

he has a weird method for toasting girls, i agree.

he first of all cusses them out as a cover up.

LMAO!

Anywho, Oga DK send me say make I ask you how far?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by tpia6: 4:29am On Jan 19, 2011
the only DK i'm aware of is one little boy on nl, trying to act older than his teen age.

is that who you're referring to.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 19, 2011
[size=18pt]@Rarestar[/size], if you continue to seek a partner with that mind, you will forever continue to seek. . .a partner lol. Ok, ok I know, enough with the wannabe Confucius *ish lol, basically what I am trying to say is being 22 therefore the same age range as yourself,  understand you and I have been there. I too have felt left behind, but suffered heart ache! "Love" is neither a sport or a tool for competition. At this tender age you should focus on getting to know who you are, accomplishing goals and then everything else will fall into place mama. Men come and go, give it some time and be patient. I know as a human being we lust and have cravings or yearnings but sometimes what we want is not necessarily the best for us. Easier said than done, so all I can do is offer my advice, it's up to you to take it.  wink
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 4:38am On Jan 19, 2011
tpia*:

the only DK i'm aware of is one little boy on nl, trying to act older than his teen age.

is that who you're referring to.

But seriously, DK is a nice guy, smart, with a very good job.

I think you are missing out!

DK = Dayokanu
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by tpia6: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2011
^so you're saying you want the teenage dayokanu to be my third husband.

let his nl wifey/s catch you sha.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by SALady(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2011
@ Poster, from where I am sitting I see you skating your way to the alter out of peer pressure.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by MOBO444(f): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^ Dont talk trash, go and tell your South Africa ladies that,ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.