Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74145 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2011

Father, let my prayer be heard in your presence, for it is offered through Christ my Lord, I thank you for the sleep
that has refreshed me.
Father, You are the Alpha and the Omega, our beginning and ending. Every good and perfect thing comes from You. Everything that exists is because of You.We are dependent upon You Lord Jesus for the spiritual warfare we are involved in daily.

Lord, unite your people in brotherly love and in your truth.
Lord, punish the enemies of your people and expose their plots, bring to repentance your sons and daughters who have erred.
Strengthen the weak, I ask my Lord and enlighten those who are confused, that they may discern the way of truth and reject the deceits of Satan.
My Lord, encourage and strengthen by the presence of your Holy Spirit all who are suffering for their faithfulness to you.
May they bless those who curse them, love those who hate them, and forgive those who harm them,
as your Son sought forgiveness for those who killed him.
May their persecutors be converted like the centurion at the cross and like Saul of Tarsus.
Ohhhh ))) my Lord, restore your people, for the sake of your great name.
May your people be without spot or blemish, and ready for your return!
I worship You I Praise You and my Lord I love You so.
Amen
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2011

Letter from THE FATHER, Given to Sabrina, October 9, 2011:

MY children, listen very carefully to these words.

MY SON is about to descend to this earth. HE comes soon in the clouds, with the clouds, to rapture HIS beloved bride. To take her to her Heavenly Rooms, which have been prepared for her in all care and love.

This is the bride, the beloved of MY SON. MY SON looks forward to rapturing HIS beloved bride. She will be warmly welcomed in Paradise, in the New Jerusalem, the city prepared for her.

The city is ready MY children, she is ready to receive the bride. Everything is brought in readiness for this, nothing remains to be done, everything stands ready. MY angels stand on post. MY children, be ready!

Be ready, for in an hour that you do not expect, the BRIDEGROOM comes and HE is coming! HE is coming! Are you really ready? If not, and you stay behind and only great tribulation is waiting. Great tribulation, MY children, that this world has never known, so great.

If I would not shorten the days, no flesh would survive it. But I AM is a merciful GOD. MY Grace is very big, therefore many will still come to ME during this horrible period. But the price will be big, very big.

MY children, so many words have already been given and not many words will now still follow, the time is ripe MY children, ripe for MY bride. She has waited long enough, she is ready. She has prepared herself for the BRIDEGROOM, to meet HIM, she is HIS, HIS bride.

The beloved … HIS beloved … MY children, do not be troubled about what is yet to come in this world. Those who truly shelter with ME and MY SON, no evil will happen, they are IN ME and I in them.

I will cover them with the shadow of MY wings, as a hen covers and protects her chicks. So I will also cover and protect you. So do not be worried or troubled about a thing, these things must first yet happen and then MY SON will come.

HE comes soon MY children, the end is near, the end of the waiting is now very near. I write this to encourage you, so that you would endure till the end.

For behold, the end is near! Glorious you will be raptured in the Heavenlies, glorious MY children! What grace! Praise GOD for this grace! Pure, unadulterated grace it is.

I love MY children, but I still see many who do not love ME with this same passion, yet many … This grieves MY HEART, this grieves MY FATHER HEART. Because I want the best for all MY children, but only those without stain, spot, or wrinkle will enter as the bride of MY SON, only those. Be assured that your garment is pure and clean, without stain or spot, MY children, one spot, one stain, can sully the whole garment.

Only those who obey ME in everything and maintain MY WORD are spot-free. Only those … Only those who put aside their own life and have re-taken their lifes IN ME, they are MY obedient and agreeable children, only those …

Those who know what it is to follow and worship their GOD in and through everything, only those … Those who are not influenced by worldly thoughts, wordly philosophies, worldly behaviour, only those …

The world has nothing to offer for MY children, MY Ways have everything to offer: Fullness in HIM, in ME, in MY SPIRIT in all things.

So be alert MY children, search yourselves and come, while you still can. The hour is short, very short. Many things are about to happen—all the previous were only contractions. Those who have ears, have heard. Those who have eyes, have noticed.

They have felt and tasted MY HEART in and through this all, MY FATHER HEART that beats for anyone with a passionate desire to meet all MY children. Come meet ME MY children, come! “I AM” is still waiting, for yet a very short time, and that time is very short. Be willing and be ready!

Your Heavenly FATHER with a beating HEART for HIS ch
ildren,

[b]
Revelation 3:12 (KJV): Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Hebrews 11:9-10 (KJV): By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Hebrews 12:22 (KJV): But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Revelation 21:2 (KJV): And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:10 (KJV): And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Revelation 22:14 (KJV): Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Mark 13:20 (KJV): And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV): And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Luke 13:34 (KJV): O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

2 Timothy 2:12 (KJV): If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

1 Corinthians 5:6 (KJV): Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Psalm 119:10-12 (KJV): 10With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. 11Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. 12Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

Ephesians 3:19 (KJV): And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2011

Letter 179 Dictated by Our LORD JESUS to Susan, October 8, 2011:

Daughter, I am ready to give you new Words. Write down MY Words.

Children, this is your LORD, your LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. I am the ONE and ONLY SAVIOR of the world. I am the ONLY HOPE for a lost world, a lost and struggling world.

Soon this world will fold in on itself. MY children, the evil will become so great and overwhelming that it will be impossible for the world to be sustained apart from MY Great Moral Compass—MY Word, MY Truth, MY Way.

It will be a world without moral direction, without righteousness, justice, and MY Truth, and MY Great Guiding Hand. This is the soon outcome of a world that is set on rejecting its GOD and MAKER.

You cannot see it fully now, because you refuse to look. You refuse to see what is happening around you. Everywhere you look, there is evil infiltrating even the things that were once untouched by the vile. All that is changing: the pure and untouched in the world even now partakes of evil so that there is very little remaining in this world that has not been contaminated by MY enemy. He has come in and infiltrated even the few sacred remaining things in this evil, oppressed world.

All seems well and good to you, but you have lost sight of MY Holy Standards. I am a GOD WHO requires righteousness. I require purity. Yes children, you are under grace, but I never told you that MY Grace excluded you from behaving in an upright, pure manner. MY Grace does not give you permission to handle the things of the world and to openly pursue evil.

Children, you engage in evil actions and talk and then believe GOD is full of Grace, “I can do what I want, with those still in the world.” This cannot be. You are deluded into thinking you can be one with the world and one with ME. This is not correct. You are mistaken. I have not called you out of this world to be set apart, to be separate, only to have you looking like the rest of the world. Who told you this thinking is right? It was not ME, your GOD.

The world is an enmity and an abomination in MY Eyes. I cannot tolerate the sin anymore. It has reached MY Holy Sanctuary in the heavenlies and I am furious at the stench under MY Nose of mankind’s handling of evil. Day in and day out, I see the vile activities on earth. Everyone is experiencing the touch of evil that has taken over mankind.

MY Kingdom is pure and perfect. I cannot bring into it an imperfect, spoiled bride, spoiled by the handling of the world. She cannot have dirty hands, dirty mouth, dirty thoughts. Her thoughts must be toward ME always pure, restrained, lovely, and clean.

Children, MY bride walks before MY Face in love and purity. Without this purity, she will not enter MY Kingdom. Soon I will return MY children. Who will I find ready? Who is wiling to step away from the world and to lay down their lives before ME in complete submission? What do you see about the world that pulls you away from your CREATOR, the ONE WHO created you?

Soon, MY children, I will take with ME from the earth, those who seek ME at all costs, those who will not deny ME in front of others. This is MY bride and MY True church. All others reject ME for the things of the world.

Children, the hour approaches for MY Return and for the removal of MY betrothed. There will be few who stand before ME ready with clean hands and clean hearts. Too many wish to walk in the ways of the world and to run with the enemy.

I have spent many Words trying to warn the world of MY Approach and what I require from those who will enter MY Kingdom. Very few actually care to heed MY Words. Very few really and truly want to release their grasp of this dying world. You believe MY Book and MY Truth to be a thing of the past and I am a non-existent GOD, WHO never existed.

This world seeks to write ME out of its pages, even MY own people want to fold into these beliefs. Every aspect of this world that I so carefully created has been explained outside of ME, its GOD. There is an explanation by mankind of how and why this world exists, without ME, its CREATOR. Even the warnings I am sending to the earth have been explained and accounted for apart from MY Great Hand of involvement.

How sad for you, all MY children, that you want so little to do with your CREATOR and that you believe that I am so removed from MY creation that I am far away or even completely non-existent, when the truth is, I am very involved in the details of MY creation and mankind.

Everything you see has MY Touch and MY Hand Print on it. Even the evil in the world, I allow. I am a GOD of complete control. If I choose, I lift MY Hand of protection from those who reject ME, and then I allow MY enemy to have his way with those who so readily reject ME. So now the evil is taking over the earth. This is the result of a world that has blatantly chosen to reject ME—now the world must suffer the consequences.

It is only MY bride who keeps the world functioning even now so that you have difficulty seeing the Truth. Once she is removed to safety, your blinders will be ripped off and you will see clearly what you refused to see before because then the only remaining protection I provided to preserve MY bride on earth will have been removed. Then you will see MY Wrath poured out and MY enemy working without MY Hand of protection in force.

Children rise up. Come to your senses! Don’t be deceived. See the Truth. I cannot bless this world that is full of hatred for ME and MY Ways. It cannot be. Why can you not grasp this?

Read MY Book. Get into the pages of MY Book, than you will discover why the world is now walking in so much opposition to ME, a HOLY GOD.

Your hour is almost up. Clean yourself in MY Word. Get under MY Blood Covering. Hurry, make changes fast. There is very little time left. MY Words are running down and soon MY Actions will overtake MY Words as I will come and retrieve MY bride, those who have made themselves ready by the washing of their robes in MY Blood.

These are final notices. MY Grace will soon be lifted and only tribulation will remain. Prepare yourselves. Make final preparations.

“I Am Coming!”

JESUS

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Romans 6:1-2 (KJV): 1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Romans 6:14-15 (KJV): 14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
The Indwelling Trinity
October 12, 2011.

"That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God" (Ephesians 3:16-19)

This prayer of the apostle Paul applies to us as well as "to the saints which are at Ephesus" (Ephesians 1:1).  Paul directs his prayer "unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (3:14), and he requests both that "Christ may dwell in your hearts" and also that the Holy Spirit would strengthen our "inner man."  We know elsewhere that Christ is at the right hand of the Father in heaven (Ephesians 1:20), so that the Holy Spirit is the person who actually indwells our bodies as believers.  And yet, because God is a tri-une God, if the Holy Spirit indwells us, so also must "the Spirit of Christ," or else "he is none of his" (Romans 8:9).

But the prayer doesn’t end with Christ dwelling in our hearts.  He further prays that "ye might be filled with all the fulness of God," and thus the Father is there too!  When we accept Christ, we accept also the Father and the Holy Spirit, for the three are one, and God in all His tri-une fullness thenceforth lives in our bodies.

The Lord Jesus Himself had prayed essentially the same prayer.  "I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; . . . and my Father will love |you|, and we will . . . make our abode with |you|" (John 14:16-17, 23).  What a priceless privilege and responsibility is ours as believers, that our triune God of creation and redemption and direction is with us always! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2011
Meditation in the Morning
October 13, 2011.

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up" (Psalm 5:3)

Bible study, meditation on the Word, and prayer are necessities for a healthy Christian life and are good to practice at any time of the day or night, according to the constraints of time and responsibilities of each individual.  Other things being equal, however, the best time of all is in the early morning.  A believer who awakens each morning to the voice of the Lord in His Word will, in turn, be ready to speak words of blessing to others through the day (Isaiah 50:4).  And as we, in turn, look up to Him each morning in prayer, He will hear and direct our steps through the day.

This was the example set by the Lord Jesus Himself: "And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed" (Mark 1:35).  If even Jesus Christ needed such a quiet time early in the morning set aside to fellowship with His Father, we also would do well to follow.

Note the prayer of David: "Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee" (Psalm 143:cool.  We urgently need to know the way we should walk each day, for it is so easy to get turned aside into our own ways, and the obvious time to pray for guidance is at the very beginning of every day.

One should not make a legalistic ritual of prayer and Bible meditation, of course, for it should come from a heart of love whenever and wherever it can be done, whether morning or evening, whether in a solitary place or a crowded street.  However it may work for each person, may God help us to say with the psalmist: "O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day" (Psalm 119:97). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
Vital Messages (PART III) to the
Shepherds of the LORD JESUS’ Flocks

Dear Church Leade
r:

Ezekiel 3:19 (KJV): Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Received by Dr. Augusto Maquengo on the 6th May 2011:

The Lord visited me in the morning immediately, when I arrived into the office. I felt HIS presence and a hand came over my shoulders and I could feel such a fire over me and I heard the voice of the LORD speak to me and HE started saying: Write it down and tell them:

THUS SAYS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY TO Pastors, Evangelists, Bishops, and other Servants: MY WRATH WILL CONSUME YOU AND YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURED, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABANDONED MY WAYS AND MADE MY SHEEP (CHRISTIANS) YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY AND YOUR SOURCE OF WEALTH, SO I, THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE AWAY THESE PASTORS, EVANGELISTS, AND MY SERVANTS WHO MARRIED PROSPERITY INSTEAD OF THE MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE, CONVERSION, MY IMMINENT COMING, AND RAPTURE. Pastors, have forgotten their GOD and glory in the power that I, GOD give them instead of giving ME all the glory and honor.  The Prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?  (Jeremiah 5:31).

THE CHURCH which they SAY TO BE MY HOUSE, HAS BECOME An ENTERTAINMENT THEATRE HAVING AS AUTHORS THE PASTORS, BISHOPS, AND USHERS OF THE CHURCH. THEY EAT, DRINK, AND CELEBRATE IN MY HOUSE AND PRESENCE WITHOUT FEAR, TREMBLING, OR RESPECT FOR ME.  OH, MY GLORY HAS LEFT THEIR TEMPLES AND MY PRESENCE HAS LONG LEFT THEIR CHURCHES. THEY WILL NOT BE RAPTURED IF THEY DO NOT WEEP AND CRY BITTERLY IN REPENTANCE TOWARDS ME, THEIR GOD.

MY SERVANTS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED WITH THE WORLD AND THEY ARE NOW MAKING PLANS TO INTRODUCE YET MORE PROFOUNDLY THE IDEOLOGIES OF THE WORLD IN THE CHURCH.  THEY CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY IN THE CHURCH AND CELEBRATE THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF LIARS IN THE CHURCH AND SAY ON THE DAY OF MOURNING: TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL LET US THEREFORE WEAR BLACK COLOR.  THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CORRUPTED.

The Pastors, Evangelists, and BISHOPS PROPHESIED times of plenty, TIME OF DELIVERANCE AND PROSPERITY WHILE THERE COMES TO THE EARTH CALAMITY, AWFUL TORMENT, AND DESTRUCTION IN THE WORLD.  MY SERVANTS DO NOT LISTEN MORE FROM ME. THEY HAVE CORRUPTED THEMSELVES WITH THE WORLD IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY HAVE LEFT MY WAYS. THEY DO NOT SEEK ME IN PRAYER, FASTING, AND MEDITATION OF MY WORD. THEY ONLY DO FASTING AND PRAYER TO ASK FROM ME GIFTS OF HEALING, MIRACLES, AND PROPHECIES FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT. AND THEY EVEN SAY: I will prepare a message for preaching. I will prepare a conference. I'm so busy with the counseling of the faithful.  I must take care of the faithful AND DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR ME, THE OWNER OF THE SHEEP.  THESE PASTORS WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UP, SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS.  IF YOU HAVE FEAR OF ME, THEN TEAR OFF YOUR CLOTHES, TEAR YOUR HEARTS, YOUR MINDS, AND WITH TEARS IN REPENTANCE.  I WANT A NATIONAL REPENTANCE OF THE CHURCH, LAMENTATION, AND WEEPING.  DRESS UP DUST AND CRY IN REPENTANCE, and otherwise YOU WILL NOT COME WITH ME TO THE HEAVENS.

MY SHEEP EAT ROTTEN, BEWITCHED FOOD FROM PROSPERITY MESSAGES OF MY SERVANTS AND THESE PASTORS ARE INVESTING IN THE FUTURE WITH CHURCH BUILDING PROJECTS AND THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT ALL THESE PROJECTS WILL BE INTERRUPTED WITH SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND CALAMITIES.  AFTER I HAVE RESCUED MY BRIDE FROM THIS EARTH, THESE BUILDING PROJECTS WILL BE TURNED TO NOTHING.  THEY ARE SIMPLY EMPTY INVESTMENTS WHICH WILL YEALD NOTHING. INVEST INSTEAD IN PREACHING THE TRUE, UNADULTERETED WORD OF LIFE. PREACH INSTEAD, THE PROSPERITY OF SOUL AND SPIRIT THROUGH REPENTANCE AND ETERNAL LIFE.  THUS SAYS THE LORD, HOW MUCH I LOVE MY BRIDE, WHO SEEK ME DAILY AND FEAR MY HOLY NAME!!

TIME HAS FINISHED.  THE TIME HAS ENDED.  THE HOUR IS COMING NOW, WHEN I WILL TAKE MY BRIDE WITH ME.  IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS EVENT, DISASTERS, CALAMITIES, AND HORRIBLE TORMENTS, AS IT NEVER BEEN BEFORE ON EARTH, WILL DISASTROUSLY DESTROY LIVES AND LIVES.  WHEN MY ENEMY TAKES OVER, THERE WILL NOT BE MORE REPENTANCE, NO TIME TO SEEK ME, BECAUSE I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY PRAYER, GRACE WILL HAVE BEEN TAKEN AND MY HOLY SPIRIT WILL BE NO MORE ON EARTH. THE ENEMY WILL TAKE CONTROL AND YOU WILL GNASH YOUR TEETH AND WAIL IN HEART, TORMENT, AND BROKENNESS.  BREAK YOUR HEARTS NOW AND MAKE IT SPILL BLOOD FOR REPENTANCE, RIP OFF YOUR HEARTS IN REPENTANCE IN THIS LAST SECOND OF TIME LEFT, OTHERWISE HORRIBLE WRATH WILL BEFALL YOU.

But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone. Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our GOD, which giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest. Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.  For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge. (Jeremiah 5:24-28).  YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURED, SAYS THE LORD, UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND REPENT.

I will not rapture those who married television, movies, and entertainment which occupies most of your time and you don’t have time for ME, your GOD, and MY Word.

I will not rapture Christians who only do GOD to church on Sundays to appease MY WRATH OVER THEIR LIVES AND THEY THINK THAT, I GOD, DO NOT SEE AND KNOW IT. ON SUNDAYS, they only go to Church to show off their best clothes for the occasion and make talks with friends.  MY house has become a social networking club.

I, JESUS CHRIST, your LORD will not rapture those who spent hours and hours before the TV on Novels and other things, because they have turned as your COUNSELLORS, THE NOVELS, AND SCIENTIFIC TEACHINGS INSTEAD OF HAVING THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THEIR BEST FRIEND.

Every believer who forgot to seek MY HOLY SPIRIT and has as the best friend the TV and other demonic scientific ideologies instead of MY Word will be left behind to face the Anti-Christ and the Mark of the Beast.

The demons were successful in infiltrating within the midst of the Church and the Church today has been molded in the character of demonic taught theologies, INSTEAD OF MY WORD, AND THE CHARACTER OF ME, CHRIST THE LORD. A CHURCH LIKE THIS WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

THOSE, who live their lives marketing their bodies with indecent clothing design, showcasing their bosom and exposing their body;  THIS IS CERTAINLY THE MODEL OF THE WORLD.  These Christians tell ME, their GOD: GOD, I have already given you my heart and it is enough.  As of the external part of me, let me, myself take care of it by dressing how I desire. LET IT BE KNOWN INDEED THAT I HAVE ALREADY LEFT YOU TO LIVE AND ENJOY WITH THE WORLD AND BE WITH IT.  DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I AM A JEALOUS GOD?  I TAKE JEALOUS IN ALL OF YOU BUT YOU SHARE ME WITH THE WORLD, I WILL CERTAINLY NOT TAKE IT.

Every believer who has made ME their toy and who say in their mind: GOD is not so bad to not understand that we live in 21st century today and that in the world we live like that. IN THE TIMES OF NOAH, IT WAS less bad THAN TODAY, IN THE TIMES OF LOT WAS LESS BAD THAN TODAY, THEREFORE REPENT OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY EXECUSE.

I WILL NOT TAKE THOSE WHO BUY, SELL, AND PLAY GAMES ON MY HOLY DAY OF WORSHIP– SUNDAY OR SATURDAY WHICHEVER DAY YOUR LEADERS HAVE SET FOR YOU TO WORSHIP ME, SHOULD BE FOR ME ALONE, I AM YOUR LORD.  This Day MUST BE SANCTIFIED TO ME ALONE.  PEOPLE DO NOT RESPECT ME THEIR LORD AND GOD. THEY TELL ME AND ARGUE WITH MY TRUE SERVANTS: This is law but we are in the time of grace. CAN NOT YOUR LORD BE RESPECTED AND REVERED?  DOES GRACE MEAN BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR GOD?  YOU ARGUE WITH ME EVEN IN PRAYER THE SAME WAY YOU WILL ARGUE WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE.

I WILL NOT TAKE WITH ME THE LIARS, PROUD, VANITY BELIEVERS WHO HAS AS THEIR BEST FRIEND MUNDANE PEOPLE AND THEY CORRUPT THEMSELVES WITH THE WORLD. I, YOUR LORD AND GOD ORDERED YOU IN MY WORD TO SEPARATE FROM THEM AND HAVE NOTHING TO ODD WITH UNEQUAL YOKE.  READ. II Corinthians 6:14-17.

I WILL NOT TAKE WITH ME THOSE WHO INCREASE THEIR WORDS TO THE TRUTH AND REALITY, BACKBITERS OF MY SERVANTS AND PASTORS WHO TRULY SERVE ME AND CARRY MY WORD. FOR WOE UNTO HIM WHO ADD AND TAKE FROM THE WORD OF PROPHECY OF MY WORD.

THIS IS MY POSITION, ACCEPT IT, AND LEAVE IT; SAYS THE LORD.

I, YESHUAH MESSIAH, YOUR GOD AND OTHER, THERE IS NOT.

PREPARE, PREPARE, I ARRIVE SOON!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2011
LOVE THEM ANYWAY

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
LOVE THEM anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
DO GOOD anyway.

If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
SUCCEED anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
DO GOOD anyway.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
BE HONEST AND FRANK anyway.

The biggest people with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the
smallest people with the smallest minds.
THINK BIG anyway.

People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
FIGHT FOR THE UNDERDOG anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
BUILD anyway.

People really need help, but may attack you if you help them.
HELP THEM anyway.

Give the world the best you’ve got and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU’VE GOT anyway.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2011
The dove:

Today, October 11, I (Sabrina) saw a dove in my garden. Please read carefully, as the details are important. This dove did not look good. It looked very sick and could hardly move. His feathers were not in a good condition. It had it's eyes closed most of the time and was just sitting on the ground. In fact, it looked as if it was dying. I decided to try to give it some food, to see if it would eat and become better. So I took a small pot, washed it out and put some good quality food for doves in there. I placed it right in front of the dove. It did not move and let me come very close. I went back inside to observe what it should do. The dove came to the pot and ate a bit, but not that much. I saw it had trouble swallowing the food. He laid down on the pot and ate a bit of the food that was on the ground, next to the pot. Then GOD The FATHER started to speak to me. This is what HE said:

“This is a picture MY daughter, I have sent this dove with a significance. This dove represents MY Church and how she looks in MY Eyes. Do you see the condition of the dove? Do you see what she looks like? Do you see how she as well as refuses, the qualitative food, that you put before her? Do you see how she has difficulty swallowing the food? Do you see how she seeks next to the pot for other food, while she covers the good? This is the condition of MY Church, she refuses the solid, good food that I give her, MY Word. She can hardly swallow the truth, she seeks her food on other roads, byways, which are not MY Ways. She is ill and in very bad condition of this strange food that she eats. She is fat and saturated with this strange food, so that she, the good that I put before her, not looketh anymore and refuses. But I see her as she looks on the inside: in a very bad condition, as a dying, completely stripped of her glory and honor. So I see MY Church today, so does MY Church look like today in MY Eyes. These Words are spoken by your heavenly FATHER, FATHER of all churches, denominations and groups.”

After the FATHER had spoken these words to me, the dove flew away.

October 15, 2011: Letter from the LORD JESUS Given to Sabrina:

MY beloved bride, I am coming soon, very soon.

"I AM" is coming on the clouds, as I said earlier. MY FATHER is ready to give the signal, only a few minutes, a few seconds left ,

The time is extremely short, since MY enemy will bring full damage to this earth. You will soon see his signs, but MY bride, MY true bride, will not be hurt, she will be safe in the Arms of her BRIDEGROOM.

She is MINE and I am hers. MY true bride knows that I come soon, now and she expects ME in her heart. She can hardly wait to meet ME, to see ME, and to spend an eternity with EACH OTHER.

She is MY beloved and MY beloved is MINE. She will know what it is to be truly loved and she will be richly rewarded for her long, waiting, and patience on her beloved, her BRIDEGROOM.

I am very sad for all those who will be left behind, for all those who think they are ready, but are not. For them, MY Coming will be a surprise and one shall be taken and another not.

One will come in glory and for the other it will be pure horror and desperate hopelessness. So it will be for anyone who stays behind. MY beloved children, MY Time is short, extremely short, please make a radical choice for ME now, NOW is the time MY children, NOW IS THE TIME!

What are you waiting for? On the next letter? At next week? On the following day? Now the sun shines and tomorrow may be hell on earth—that soon, I come for MY bride. Do not analyze these letters, but spend your time to come to your BRIDEGROOM soon.

I tell you, time is short, extremely short. Wait and see what MY enemy will do. He has given the green light to turn the tide on this earth. But if you are not ready now, you will also not be, when MY enemy turns the world upside down.

Therefore MY beloved, NOW IS THE TIME! NOW IS THE TIME! Time is over, I come for MY children, I come! Why is it taking so long before you see this? MY Words have been more than clear and many still make their own choices, instead of following MY Advice. Many still make their own plans, instead of following MY Plans.

It's all in MY Book, in MY Holy Book, if you took the time to read MY Words, you would know what time it is. The time is up, that is how late it is. If you think you still have time, you are not ready. Not ready …

Then you will be that one who is not taken, when I come. MY bride is pure and lives in pure obedience and purity. She is secure in MY Intimacy, in MY Hidden Room. She is enclosed in the safety of MY Arms. I care for her, I care for and cherish MY beloved.

I am well pleased with her, she is MINE and I am hers, for ever and ever. I have paid costly for her on that cross, that terrible cross. For her I have worn and tolerated the blows and injuries. For her , What do I get back in place?

Rejection…ridicule…derision…let ME tell you very clearly, this will also be your part as your heritage, if you do not come to ME now. I have been clear with MY Words, very clear.

MY Time is over. Now it is up to you to make a choice. Do it soon, because I Come,

Your KING, LORD, REDEEMER, BRIDEGROOM, the LORD JESUS CHRIST

[b]Matthew 24:40-41 (KJV): 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Ezekiel 7 (KJV): 1Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land. 3Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations. 4And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 5Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come. 6An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come. 7The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains. 8Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations. 9And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth. 10Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded. 11Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of their's: neither shall there be wailing for them. 12The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof. 13For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life. 14They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof. 15The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him. 16But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity. 17All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water. 18They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads. 19They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. 20As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. 21And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. 22My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. 23Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. 24Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. 25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. 26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. 27The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
Oh, God, be God!

It is a simple prayer but a powerful one that I want to hear from My people.
I want the most simple and basic -- but also the most important -- acknowledgment that I AM God.
This is a given, right? No, wrong!
For My people substitute idols for the living God, even those in the church, deeply committed and dedicated to religious ways.
They find solace and comfort in doing religious works when I long for them to find solace and comfort in Me.
They gain personal significance by their faithfulness to their church and fulfillment of their obligations there when I want a vibrant,
loving faithfulness to Me as a Person.
Don't fall into this trap. It is a snare of the enemy.
You are vulnerable to this.
Your thinking, that is, your almost unconscious background thought stream, will go in this direction if you are not alert and careful.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2011

Now is the time to ask for more of me.
It is the time to devour my Word.
Now is the time to step out; to step forward into my wholeness.
Do not be satisfied with a small portion.

There are things which I wish I could show you; ways which I will manifest.
There are items in your life which need to change;
A clouded vision of me and your life through me.
You need more of me, an abundance of light and
life that those about you can recognize.

It is time to move from beneath your own evaluation.
Trust in my word; therein is life. 
I am the light. 
It is time to move in the fullness of
healing and salvation.
Do not allow other to die without knowing me and my love for them.
Move out from beneath your self-limitations.

Ask for more, more of me.

Steven W Bliss
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by CrazyMan(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lord I worship you for letting me see another breaking of the day.

Amen.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
To the Animals
October 20, 2011.

"Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest" (Proverbs 6:6-cool

Adam and Eve originally were given dominion over all the animal creation (Genesis 1:26), but sin came in and things changed.  Then, after the Flood, God placed the fear and dread of man "upon all that moveth upon the earth" (Genesis 9:2), and the primeval fellowship between man and his animal friends was broken.

More seriously, their fellowship with God was broken, and soon, in their autonomy, the source of true wisdom was largely forgotten.  "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things" (Romans 1:22-23).

Ironically, God now directs such foolish people to the animals they worship to find the wisdom they should have learned from God.  "Go to the ant," says the Lord, to learn industry and prudence.  "There be four things which are little upon the earth," the Word says, "but they are exceeding wise: The ants . . . ; The conies . . . ; The locusts . . . ; The spider" (Proverbs 30:24-28).  "The ox knoweth his owner, and the as s his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider" (Isaiah 1:3).

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee" (Job 12:7-cool.

If nothing else, the intricate design of even the lowest animal is eloquent testimony to the wisdom of its Creator and the madness of those who deny Him. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2011
ATTENTION: GOD ALMIGHTY calls for a fast, see in the letter here below:

October 20, 2011: A Song of Sorrow about the Earth (given by the LORD to Sabrina):

O’ earth O’ earth O’ earth, what is up with MY earth?  O’ earth, she will soon perish in dust and ashes.  O’ earth, O’ earth, O’ earth, what is up with MY earth?  O’ earth, she will soon perish in dust and ashes, MY earth, MY lovely earth.

O’ woe to the inhabitants of this earth, O’ woe to the inhabitants of this earth, O’ WOE TO THE INHABITANTS OF THIS EARTH!!!  O’ woe for they will suffer grievously, O’ woe to the inhabitants because they will suffer grievously.

O’ MY earth, what has become of you MY earth?  Once you were created in full glory, in sheer purity and beauty.  Beauty was your jewel, but now O’ earth, but now O’ earth, but now O’ earth, O’ see what has become of you, MY earth, MY earth, MY earth!

MY Heart racked with grief MY earth, but I can no longer watch how people abuse you. O’ I can no longer watch how people abuse you. Therefore O’ earth, MY judgments come now, MY judgments come now.

O’ earth, be ready to receive MY judgments, because horror on horror stands ready to be discharged.  O’ horror on horror stands ready to be discharged O’ earth.

O’ woe to the inhabitants of this earth, O’ woe to the inhabitants of this earth, O’ woe to you who have ignored MY Words, O’ woe to you! O’ woe to you who have not obeyed ME, O’ WOE TO YOU WHO HAVE NOT OBEYED ME!!!  O’ woe to you…, O’ woe to you…, O’ woe to you…

MY loved ones will ride along on the clouds, O’ MY loved ones will ride along on the clouds when MY SON comes for HIS beloved bride, for HIS beloved bride, for HIS beloved bride…

O’ woe MY earth, what has become of you?  O’ woe…

A Song of Sorrows from THE KING over HIS earth.  Be ready O’ inhabitants, for behold, I come with MY judgments and horror on horror on horror on horror on horror, is waiting for you. O’ woe to those who have ignored MY SON, O’ woe to them! O’ woe to anyone who has ignored MY Words, O’ woe to them!

THE KING OF KINGS HAS SUNG HIS LAMENTATION.  Now the end has come, the end of all things are fulfilled, the end of this earth is now fulfilled, O’ woe MY beloved earth…

I call on everyone to a fast in deep repentance and worship for your GOD, speaks the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

(I ask GOD how to fast, HIS answer is that every one must seek HIM himself and show how deep and severe they want to fast for HIM.  This is a fast out of pure love for HIM, HIS plan is established, nothing can be changed and must also be conducted.  GOD is very sad and your fasting in repentance and worship can be a blessing for HIM.  HE has no more to say about this, those who have ears, will hear, says the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Perfect Minded
October 21, 2011.

"Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing" (Philippians 3:15-16)

Earlier, Paul had noted that he was not "already perfect" (Philippians 3:12), using a form of the Greek verb teleioo. In today's verse, Paul uses the adjective form teleios. Although the root of the word is the same, this particular usage is significant.

In verse 12, the Holy Spirit inspires Paul to use the past perfect tense of teleioo, rendering the translation "not having been perfected" and thereby recognising that the end product of God's salvation has not yet been completed. The adjective form, teleios, denotes the sense of maturity, both in our text and the other 18 instances in the New Testament.

Those of the family of God who are "mature," even if we might be "otherwise minded," are to expect that our Lord Jesus will reveal "even this," or the prize that we are to focus on in Philippians 3:14. The "one thing" of Philippians 3:13 is so important that we must "walk by the same rule" and "mind the same thing" (today's verse).

The Greek word for "walk" is only used four other times in the New Testament, and it describes marching in a row and following a prescribed order. We are to "walk in the steps" that Abraham exemplified (Romans 4:12), just as we are to "also walk in the Spirit" (Galatians 5:25).

Finally, we are exhorted to "mind" the same thing. Our thought processes are to be focused on that one thing that is most important--seeking the kingdom first. May these clear commands find their way into our hearts. HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2011
The Pleasure of the Lord
October 22, 2011.

"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand" (Isaiah 53:10)

The very concept of God having pleasure in things that take place on earth staggers the imagination.  Most amazing of all is the revelation that it pleased Him to put His own Son through a terrible, bruising death, as the tremendous Messianic prophecy of our text reveals.

Nevertheless, this was the only possible way whereby "the pleasure of the Lord" could be accomplished in the redeemed lives of lost men and women, whom He had created for eternal fellowship with the triune God.  "For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation" (Psalm 149:4).

Five times we read in the New Testament that God the Father spoke from heaven assuring us that He was "well pleased" with His "beloved Son" (Matthew 3:17; 17:5; Mark 1:11; Luke 3:22; 2 Peter 1:17).  "Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him!"  This is almost impossible to understand, but had it not been so, none of us ever could have been saved.  The Lord Jesus Himself has confirmed to His own "little flock" that "it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Luke 12:32).

Thus, not only have we been created "for thy pleasure" (Revelation 4:11), but also we have been "predestinated . . . unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will" (Ephesians 1:5).  This is far beyond our comprehension, so we merely rest in the great truth that "it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).  We know that "the LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him" (Psalm 147:11), and we rejoice with thanksgiving! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
Don't assume that you know it all.
Run to God!
Run from evil!" [Proverb 3:5-7 MSG].
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Fellowship
October 23, 2011.

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers" (Acts 2:42)

Much goes on in Christian churches today under the name of "fellowship." Usually this consists of coffee and donuts, or church socials, or sports. As delightful as these functions may be, they should not be confused with biblical fellowship.

Nowhere in the New Testament do any of the Greek words translated "fellowship" imply fun times. Rather, they talk of, for example, "the fellowship of the ministering to the saints" (2 Corinthians 8:4) as sacrificial service and financial aid. (See, for example, 1 Timothy 6:18.)

Elsewhere, Paul was thankful for the Philippian believers' "fellowship in the gospel" (Philippians 1:5), for he knew that "inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers |same word as fellowship| of my grace" (Philippians 1:7). This sort of fellowship may even bring persecution.

We are to emulate Christ's humility and self-sacrificial love (Philippians 2:5-cool through the "fellowship of the Spirit" (Philippians 2:1). In some way known only partially to us, we have the privilege of knowing "the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death" (Philippians 3:10), and even "the communion |i.e., fellowship| of the blood" and "body of Christ" (1 Corinthians 10:16).

As we can see, this "fellowship" is serious business. As in our text and subsequent verses, fellowship should be accompanied by teaching, prayer, and ministry to the poor (Acts 2:45).

This kind of fellowship will be in "favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved" (Acts 2:47). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2011

Endless love is just that, endless, always going, never ending, continuious, no circumstance, situation or issue brings it to an end, part of the foundation of a true relationship, This is how God loves us, Endlessly, through our mess, ups and downs, when we lie, cheat, mistreat, talk about, put down and discourage others.
When we are not acknowledging Him, putting Him last on our list, praying for things instead of seeking Him of all things, (((Agape))), Something so beautiful but yet so rare, rare even between marriages, families and ministries,
It is my sincere prayer today that we love one another the way that God loves the church (us).
How can you say you love the Lord whom you never seen and can't love your brother/sisters whom you see everyday, I love you all with the love of Christ and that love is UNCONDITIONAL!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
Global Warming
October 24, 2011.

"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory" (Revelation 16:9)

There is much being discussed these days, in both the scientific literature and the popular press, on the issue of global warming. An increasing number of scientists and other intellectuals are insisting that the growing emission of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels is producing a significant warming of the whole planet, causing melting of the polar glaciers and probably an alarming increase in catastrophic events such as hurricanes and perhaps even earthquakes and tsunamis.

On the other hand, many more conservative scientists keep insisting that this is a cyclic phenomenon, reminding us that it was not long ago that we were being warned of an imminent ice age. Who can say for sure?

We do know, however, that a terrible time of global warming is indeed coming, but it will be mainly caused by increased solar activity, not carbon dioxide from automobiles and coal plants. "The light of the sun shall be sevenfold" (Isaiah 30:26). "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven" (Malachi 4:1).

In that day, the glaciers indeed will all melt and the resulting increase in seawater will certainly destroy the world’s great coastal cities. "And the Lord God of hosts is he. . . . that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth" (Amos 9:5-6).

The context of all such passages is the judgment period of the last days. But could the current warming phase, hurricanes, tsunamis, etc., be a precursive sign that the real thing is coming soon? In any case, our present response should surely not be what it will be in that day when "they repented not to give him glory." HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2011
Bringing up Children
October 25, 2011.

"And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord" (Ephesians 6:4)

This verse, together with the parallel passage in Colossians 3:21, is probably the key New Testament instruction specifically dealing with the training of children. "Nurture" is from the same Greek word that is translated "chastening" in Hebrews 12:5, 7, and "instruction" in 2 Timothy 3:16. It has particular reference to carrying out child training with both firmness and gentleness, as needed and appropriate in each particular case.

The term "admonition" is from a Greek word meaning"putting in mind." Thus, the "admonition of the Lord" implies teaching the ways of the Lord by using the Word of the Lord. There is no substitute for implanting a knowledge of God's Word in the minds of our children. Even if they should drift away for a while in later life, the Lord can use His Word in their hearts to bring them back.

Both types of training--through action and through verbal teaching--are said in this passage to be primarily the responsibility of the father. The first reference in the Bible to training children deals with Abraham's responsibility to bring up his children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord (see Genesis 18:19). Mothers, of course, also have much responsibility and ability in this ministry (see Proverbs 1:8, and the example cited by Paul himself of how Timothy's mother and grandmother had taught him--2 Timothy 1:5; 3:15). Fathers, too, sometimes delegate certain teaching responsibilities to tutors (Galatians 4:1-2), but the overall responsibilities are theirs.

And all of this training should be done in love. "Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged" (Colossians 3:21). Then we trust the Lord and pray. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
Letter 186 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan October 22, 2011:

Yes daughter, it is important that you take down a new letter. It is time to write a new letter.

This is your LORD, MY children. MY Letters have pled with you. I have been plain in MY Delivery. I have tried to be clear in MY Explanations of what is soon to come to the earth. The hour is waning quickly and soon it will be no more. Then MY enemy will consume the earth. Peace, prosperity, hope will turn to dust before your eyes.

MY children, let us reason together: the world is rejecting ME, its GOD. There is GODlessness in all venues. Even MY church, which calls itself by MY Name, is full of filth and hopelessness. No one really speaks MY Truth. Only the plans of men who never talk with ME or consult with ME are spewing out their own interpretations of MY HOLY WORD leading their flocks astray, leading straight into the pits of hell. MY children are being led off the paths of Truth in large numbers in trade for the traditions of men.

The world is plummeting at a rapid rate down into the darkest deceptions and lies told to mankind. So many run here; and there; and everywhere to find answers for living. There is ONE WAY. I, JESUS am the ONE and ONLY WAY, the only LIGHT, the only HOPE, the only TRUTH. All other ways, roads are leading to destruction. Many are being led astray. The enemy has crafted a large trap and you are falling into it daily. You seek men for all your other answers. You listen intently, daily to men who know ME not, as if they have all the answers to this troubled world.

Children, you cling and seek answers in many places—you seek it in mammon, in your governments, in man’s vain philosophies, through wooden idols through scores of books written by men who are mortal and too busy writing their books to even read the most important book ever written: MY Book. All answers lie in ME, JESUS and the words of MY Book. Seek ME, Seek MY Words. Time is nearly up for you to repent, wash yourself in MY Word, and MY Blood.

I am warning you MY children: get right with your GOD. Come before ME in serious repentance, seeking ME for all your answers.

I want you to surrender your all to ME. Let ME have you all. WE are giving you but a fraction of time to come to ME in deep repentance. This world now has easy and plentiful access to MY Truth. Those who reject MY Words, so readily available will be held at a higher level of accountability. To trample on the HOLY WORDS of GOD as if the world and what it has to offer is so much more valuable and credible than MY Word, and MY Truth, and MY Offer of Wholeness and Salvation.

I say it will be better for those who were destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah than it will be for this generation who has lusted after the world and rejected MY Blood-bought Salvation and Deliverance.

Children, heed these Words. I, GOD—I, JESUS cannot bless this world that is now full of evil and blaspheming MY Name, MY Word, MY Way. I cannot reject WHO and what I represent: righteousness; purity; holiness; integrity; and truth. So now I must release MY Grip on the earth and MY Hand of protection and pull MY bride out to safety.

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU COMING?

Are you still soundly sleeping and not seeing the overwhelming antichrist spirit around you?

If you do not see how overwhelmingly evil the world has become and how it has come to reject ME, GOD, then you need to be washed in MY Word, so you can see more clearly the ways I require MY people to follow. You will see then how far astray MY creation has gone and then you will grasp how really near the time is for ME to remove the bride and for MY enemy to take over.

Doubt no more. Trust in the ONE WHO is LIFE EVERLASTING. Everything else is merely dust on the wind.

I will rescue those who cry out to ME now in humble desperation.

Make ME believe that you do understand your dire condition in need of a Living SAVIOR MESSIAH.

I am HE

I am JESUS

PREPARE!

“I AM COMING!”

[b]
Mark 7:8-13 (KJV): 8For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 10For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: 11But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. 12And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; 13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

2 Timothy 4:3 (KJV): For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

John 14:6 (KJV): Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 6:24 (KJV): 24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 10:10-12 (KJV): 10But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say, 11Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. 12But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

2 John 1:7 (KJV): For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2011
When Christ Ascended
October 26, 2011.

"Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?)" (Ephesians 4:8-9)

This verse has been controversial, but is nonetheless very important. The context is taken from Psalm 68:17-20: "The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: . . . Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: . . . our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death."

The psalmist is apparently describing the Lord among His heavenly hosts, riding home as a mighty king returning with the spoils of battle. Evidently this prize of battle consisted of His own people who had been held captive in an alien land, but who now in turn had been captured from the enemy by the returning King. To do this, the King (none other than the Lord Jesus Himself) "ascended up on high," leading them to His own throne in the heavens.

But first He had to descend to the earth, and then even to "the lower parts of the earth." This unusual phrase must refer to the great pit in the centre of the earth confining the souls of the dead--the place called Hades.

One of Christ's purposes on earth was "to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound" (Isaiah 61:1). That is exactly what He did when He died on the cross for the sins of these very captives, then, in the Spirit, descended into Hades to set them free.

He returned with the very "keys of hell and of death" (Revelation 1:18), alive forevermore. The souls of those who had died in faith came with Him, finally ascending with Him into "paradise," in "the third heaven" (note Luke 23:43; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 4) to wait with Him for His future return to reclaim the whole earth. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2011
Unceasing Prayer
October 27, 2011.

"Pray without ceasing" (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

This is, no doubt, the shortest commandment in the Bible, and seemingly the most difficult to obey. How could anyone possibly pray without ceasing? What about sleeping, or working, or other necessary pursuits?

Paul himself claimed to pray without ceasing. For example, he wrote to the Roman church: "For God is my witness, . . . that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers" (Romans 1:9). To the Thessalonians he wrote: "We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers; Remembering without ceasing your work of faith" (1 Thessalonians 1:2-3). In his very last epistle he wrote: "I thank God . . . that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day" (2 Timothy 1:3).

It is obvious from such references that Paul did not mean we should be uttering prayers continually, but rather to be continually in a prayerful attitude and never to stop the regular practice of prayer. In like fashion, the Lord Jesus said: "Men ought always to pray, and not to faint" (Luke 18:1). In the parable following this command, He spoke of God's "own elect, which cry day and night unto him" (Luke 18:7). This would further imply that our prayerful attitude and regular practice of specific prayer should be taking place every day and every night. We should never "faint"--that is, "lose heart"--if the answer isn't what or when we hope, but keep on praying anyway. When it's the right time, He will, indeed, answer "speedily," and in the right way (Luke 18:cool.

To pray without ceasing means simply to be free to communicate quickly with Him, night and day, always in an attitude of prayer. "If ye abide in me," He said, "and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you" (John 15:7). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2011
October 24, 2011: Letter from the LORD JESUS Given to Sabrina:

MY beloved children, MY FATHER and I have already published lots of Words, Words of love and correction, Words of hope and words of encouragement.

Many have heeded these Words. But many have also fallen away again. Fallen away MY children, because they get tired to wait for their Beloved BRIDEGROOM.

Those who have become tired, have committed themselves again in this world, with worldy standards and not with MY Biblical standards anymore. MY beloved, come back! Come back to your GOD.

Now is still the time, but the time is now also extremely short, as described in MY previous letters, extremely short. So come back to your GOD and FATHER Who can grant you the eternal life. Apostacy is no guarantee of eternal life MY children, on the contrary, I only reward obedience and perseverance.

Those who truly love ME, obey ME and MY WORD and MY Commandments. Says MY WORD this not? Yet many still live, still very many in the thought, their own thought and gospel, that I am come to now fully be able to live in all freedom and grace.

Everything is allowed and afforded. A brief prayer and confession of made sins occasionally is sufficient. Oh yes? Oh really?

I tell you, if you do not abandon this line of thought, you will all be surprised when I come to rapture MY true and pure bride. You will be left behind with desperate eyes and hearts and wonder: WHY?

I tell you now the reason why, because you have twisted MY WORD and not taken seriously. Because you appropriate your own gospel which you feel good, that will be the reason WHY.

So do not come to ME with excuses and stories of how well you tried to follow ME. Only those who seek, find, obey ME in all things, are pleasing to ME. I come in first place in all things.

Seek ME therefore in the first place in all things. Strive to hear MY VOICE. Strive to see ME. Strive to experience MY Presence. That brings you in into intimacy with ME.

But so very few make an effort to do this. They still want to be filled and fed and find satisfaction in this corrupt world: a world so corrupt and filled with the devilish, that it has nothing good to offer you anymore.

Only MY WORD is safe in these last days. Only MY WORD and MY Truth. Seek ME in the first place in all things. Come to ME for all responses, I am a GOD Who speaks to MY children. I do not want to leave you in the dark. I want to give you answers.

But come to ME, find time for ME and spend time in the Intimate Place, far away from this world. Find time for ME … More than for your daily activities and future plans. Find time for ME …

Once you will realize how big MY Love is for you. Let it not be too late then, I beg you, let it not be too late then. I have poured out MY Life for you in all sorrow and pain. Come to ME now also in all your sorrow and pains and let ME comfort and refresh you.

Let ME embrace you and give you all the answers. Let ME be your GUIDE in all things. Come to ME for all your answers and questions and learn to live a life in MY Perfect Will for your lives.

This is yet another call from MY HEART to yours.

Your MASTER, COUNSELOR, COMFORTER, SAVIOR in all things,
JESUS CHRIST

[b]

Psalm 138:3 (KJV): In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

2 Timothy 4:10 (KJV): For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica;

Titus 2:11-12 (KJV): 11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

James 1:27 (KJV): Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

2 Peter 2:19-22 (KJV): 19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1 John 2:15 (KJV): Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Revelation 3:10 (KJV): Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

1 John 3:24 (KJV): And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

2 John 1:6 (KJV): And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Revelation 14:12 (KJV): Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Matthew 23:10 (KJV): Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Exodus 20: 1-17 (KJV): The then commandments
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2011
One Day as a Thousand Years
October 28, 2011.

"Beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:cool

It is sad that many Christians today are so eager to appear intellectual, they are willing to compromise God's clear revelation to do so.  God has made it as clear as plain words could make it, that "in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is" (Exodus 20:11).  Yet because evolutionary "science" has alleged that the earth is billions of years old, multitudes of evangelicals have fallen in line, rejecting God's plain statement of fact and then trying to find some interpretive loophole to hide behind.

Our text verse is perhaps the key verse of the so-called "progressive creationists" who try to correlate the days of creation in Genesis with the supposed 4.6 billion-year system of evolutionary geological ages, by citing Peter as agreeing that "one day is a thousand years."   

No, Peter is saying that "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years"!  That is, God can do in one day what might, by natural processes, take a thousand years.  In context, the apostle is condemning the last-day uniformitarians (those who teach that "all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation") as "willingly ignorant" of the tremendous significance of the historical facts of creation and the Flood (2 Peter 3:3-6).  Real written records only go back a few thousand years, and to attempt to calculate any date before that requires use of a premise which, in context, the Scriptures have just condemned!  God says the uniformitarians are willingly ignorant and then urges those who believe His Word to "be not ignorant." The only way we can know the date and duration of creation is for God to tell us, and He says He made all of heaven and earth in six days, and not so long ago! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2011
"Jesus invested His life in you. Have you shown any interest?"
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2011
Compound Names of Jehovah
October 29, 2011.

"In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Jeremiah 23:6)

There are seven compound names of Jehovah in Scripture which together provide profound insight into the person and work of our Lord. The first of these identifies Jehovah, the God of the Covenant, with the Creator "the LORD God |'Jehovahelohim'| |who| made the earth and the heavens" (Genesis 2:4).

On finding a ram to sacrifice in place of his son, Isaac, "Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh |the Lord will provide|" (Genesis 22:14).

Contingent upon their keeping the law, God promised the people of Israel that "I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee |literally, 'Jehovah-rapha'|" (Exodus 15:26).

Fresh from a miraculous victory in the first battle of the people of Israel, "Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi |Jehovah the Victor|" (Exodus 17:15).

Once the Lord had commissioned Gideon to lead the people of Israel out of bondage, "Gideon built an altar there unto the LORD, and called it Jehovahshalom |Jehovah sends peace|" (Judges 6:24).

In a passage concerning the future regathering and conversion of Israel quoted in our text, we see that Israel refers to the "Lord our righteousness |'Jehovah-tsidkenu'|."

Finally, in the last verse of his book, Ezekiel describes the absorbing charm of the heavenly city and the One who will preside over it, claiming, "The name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there |'Jehovah-shama,' Jehovah the indweller|" (Ezekiel 48:35).

And best of all, He is all seven to us. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2011
The Joyful Sound
October 30, 2011.

"Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance" (Psalm 89:15)

Many have been the Christians who have joined in singing "We have heard the joyful sound: Jesus saves; Jesus saves!" Not all have known, however, that this beautiful phrase comes from a great psalm extolling God’s marvelous works of creation and then His promises of redemption.

"The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. The north and the south thou hast created them" (Psalm 89:11-12). Earlier verses note that "the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD" (v. 5), speaking of the angels, "the sons of the mighty" (v. 6), literally, "the sons of God." It is exciting to realize that the very first "joyful sound" was heard when God "laid the foundations of the earth." Then it was that "the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy" (Job 38:4, 7).

There was also a joyful sound when Christ was born, and the angel came bringing "good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born . . . a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. . . . And suddenly there was . . . the heavenly host praising God" (Luke 2:10-11, 13).

Whenever a soul is saved, there is another joyful sound: "Joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth," said Jesus (Luke 15:7). Finally, there will be a most wonderful sound of joy on earth when the Lord comes again. "And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away" (Isaiah 35:10). Therefore, even now, "my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation" (Psalm 35:9). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2011
The Doctrine of Christ
October 31, 2011.

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son" (2 John 9)

It is obvious from this passage that "the doctrine of Christ" is vitally important, for a person who does not "abide" (that is "continue"wink in this doctrine does not know God at all.  In fact, the next verse forbids fellow Christians even to welcome such a person into one's home or into the fellowship of his church.  That person certainly must not be permitted to teach his false doctrine there.  "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed" (2 John 10).

But exactly what is "the doctrine of Christ"? In context, it must certainly include the incarnation of God in Christ in human flesh (2 John 7).  In addition, however, the Greek word actually means "the teachings," and probably refers to everything the Scriptures teach concerning Him, as well as all that He Himself taught.  This breadth of meaning in the Word is illustrated by the Lord's warning against "the doctrine of Balaam" (Revelation 2:14), which obviously refers to Balaam's teachings.  The "the doctrine of Christ" thus embraces everything God's Word teaches about Christ's person and work, as well as what He Himself taught about everything else.

There may be questions that can arise about interpretation or proper translation of some portion of the doctrine of Christ, but not about its validity or authority.  Once the teaching is clearly understood, it must not be questioned or diluted or explained away, but simply believed, practiced, and proclaimed.  For any teacher that "abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God" and we must not have Christian fellowship with him or encourage his erroneous teaching in any way. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2011

GOOD MORNING MY DEAR BRETHREN : ) LORD, AS THE NEW WEEK BEGINS, I PRAY WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT FOR US ALL. THAT WE WOULD, TEST ALL THINGS; HOLD FAST WHAT IS GOOD, ABSTAIN FROM EVERY FORM OF evil{ I THESSALONIANS 5:21-22 }TODAY LET US BE CAREFUL WHAT WE DO, SAY, AND THINK. RECOGNIZING THAT THIS MAY BE OUR LAST DAY, WE NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR satan's SNARES. NO MATTER HOW TRUE AND STRONG WE ARE, WE ALWAYS NEED TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT. WHEN CHRIST WAS IN THE GARDEN OF GETHESAME PRAYING AND HIS DISCIPLES WERE SLEEPING, HE AWOKE THEM AND SAID, WATCH AND PRAY THAT YOU ENTER NOT INTO TEMPTATION: THE SPIRIT INDEED IS WILLING, BUT THE FLESH IS WEAK ( MATTHEW 26:41 ). IF JESUS ' DISCIPLES NEEDED THIS WARNING TO WATCH AND PRAY, WE ALSO NEED IT.{ IN REVELATION 12:10 } WE READ ABOUT THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN WHO FELL: FOR THE ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN, WHICH ACCUSED THEM BEFORE OUR GOD DAY AND NIGHT. THE ACCUSER OFTEN TEMPTS US TO HAVE AN ACCUSING ATTITUDE. WHEN satan COMES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT, HE TRIES TO CONVINCE US THAT WE CAN BE LIKE THE WORLD AND ACT LIKE THE WORLD, BUT STILL BE CHRISTIANS. BUT THE BIBLE SAYS, LOVE NOT THE WORLD, NEITHER THE THINGS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD { 1 JOHN 2:15 }. SOME PEOPLE GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND LOOK AND ACT LIKE CHRISTIANS, BUT DURING THE WEEK THEY MAY BE INVOLVED IN ALL KINDS OF UNGODLY THINGS. ALWAYS LOOK TO JESUS TO GUIDE YOU. DON'T GO PLACES THAT MIGHT TEMPT YOU TO SIN. BE A CHRISTIAN ON MONDAY, TUESDAY AND EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. WHEN YOU ARE UNSURE WHICH IS THE RIGHT WAY, JUST ASK, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? NEVER GO PLACES YOU WOULD NOT GO TO IF JESUS WOULD BE WITH YOU. TO AVOID UNNECCESSATY TEMPTATIONS IS HALF THE BATTLE OF OVERCOMING EVIL. BE BLESSED MY BRETHREN: ) TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 274
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.