Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74172 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2011

Letter 158 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan, September 11, 2011:

Daughter, write down these Words:

My children, who I love: I love you all without exception. I love you. I created you. I assembled your being. You were not a product of chance. You are not a random creation of nature as so many want you to believe.

You were made by MY Loving Hands with much great thought and by the Will of MY Divine Inspiration. You came from the core of MY Heart. I knew you before you were in your mother’s womb. I knew you would be formed in your mother’s womb. I knew you as you grew and matured. MY Loving Eye watches you day by day. It is by MY Loving Hand that you were formed and by MY HOLY SPIRIT that you have breath, daily breath.

Children do you not think that I, GOD, created you with so much care and forethought to only have you turn your back to ME and to pursue the things of the world along with MY enemy? He is your enemy too, yet you follow hard after his ways and the philosophies of wickedness.

I did not create you to turn from ME, to follow after MY enemy, and to ultimately be destroyed and to be separated from ME for eternity. This was not what I desired for you. Please know that MY Desire is for you to be saved and to turn away from your wickedness.

The hour for this generation and its relentless pursuit of the world and evil is soon to close. Evil man left to run apart from ME, its CREATOR GOD, will only continue to deteriorate into gross evil.

MY Patience has already been so great toward such an outrageous movement from GOD to evil. This is the demise of mankind. This is the end of truth, faithfulness, purity, kindness, and the foundations of love laid by a GOD WHO seeks all these things from HIS children.

MY children, the world is cursed and you are living in that cursed world. The enemy has brought mankind to the brink of utter destruction allowing men to wallow in their sin to openly mock and reject GOD. Fear of GOD is no more. Understanding is no more. Men flaunt their behavior before ME in shows of anger and bitterness, wagging their tongues endlessly of their hatred of ME, their HOLY GOD and MAKER.

This is the end, MY children. I am lifting MY Hand of protection from the world that so openly rejects ME. No matter what men embrace and choose to believe, it all speaks of rejection of GOD of MY sacrifice for men on a cruel cross.

Soon I will pluck MY bride out of this evil-laden world to safekeeping and I will carry out MY wrath toward those who choose to reject and deny their GOD exists.

MY children you had a beginning. I initiated that beginning. I was there when you first gasped for breath. I am the ONE WHO brought you into being. Do you not care to know ME? Do you not care to spend time with your own MAKER? What on earth could be more important than to establish a relationship with the ONE WHO breaths life into you day after day? How could you be so disregardful?

Soon I am coming and so many will be left. So many do not know ME, so many choose to spend no time with ME, looking at the world as a better choice for their time. So many have no idea I exist. They have never even pursued ME.

I am sad over the things that are coming on the earth even now, but these things were told to you they would be coming. You deny that MY Book is real or that what you see happening is related to MY Book at all.

Children come to your senses. What does your life mean to you? Where will you spend eternity, unending eternity? Will it be in MY Presence in MY Kingdom with the GIVER of LIFE OR will you go the way of MY enemy into eternal outer darkness and destruction? What do you choose? If you want the latter, then continue to disregard ME, spend no time in MY Book, and focus on the world that offers you no real security or future. If you want to be part of MY Coming Kingdom then repent of your sin, surrender your life over to MY Care and Leadership, and spend time getting to know your GOD! Read MY Book and spend time in MY Presence now.

If WE do not get to know each other now, waiting will be too late. I will say to you when you stand before MY FATHER, “I never knew you!” The truth will sting as reality sets in that We will be for ever apart. This is a great day of loss as you will then turn into never ending eternity apart from MY Life-giving Presence.

Soon I return. Be sober. TIME IS SHORT. Make ready. I am coming soon, sooner than you think.

I, JESUS, Have Spoken

[b]
Isaiah 44:24 (KJV): Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Proverbs 1:7(KJV): The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Romans 1:28-32 (KJV): 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Luke 10:27 (KJV): And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV): 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2011

Letter 158 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan, September 11, 2011:

Daughter, write down these Words:

My children, who I love: I love you all without exception. I love you. I created you. I assembled your being. You were not a product of chance. You are not a random creation of nature as so many want you to believe.

You were made by MY Loving Hands with much great thought and by the Will of MY Divine Inspiration. You came from the core of MY Heart. I knew you before you were in your mother’s womb. I knew you would be formed in your mother’s womb. I knew you as you grew and matured. MY Loving Eye watches you day by day. It is by MY Loving Hand that you were formed and by MY HOLY SPIRIT that you have breath, daily breath.

Children do you not think that I, GOD, created you with so much care and forethought to only have you turn your back to ME and to pursue the things of the world along with MY enemy? He is your enemy too, yet you follow hard after his ways and the philosophies of wickedness.

I did not create you to turn from ME, to follow after MY enemy, and to ultimately be destroyed and to be separated from ME for eternity. This was not what I desired for you. Please know that MY Desire is for you to be saved and to turn away from your wickedness.

The hour for this generation and its relentless pursuit of the world and evil is soon to close. Evil man left to run apart from ME, its CREATOR GOD, will only continue to deteriorate into gross evil.

MY Patience has already been so great toward such an outrageous movement from GOD to evil. This is the demise of mankind. This is the end of truth, faithfulness, purity, kindness, and the foundations of love laid by a GOD WHO seeks all these things from HIS children.

MY children, the world is cursed and you are living in that cursed world. The enemy has brought mankind to the brink of utter destruction allowing men to wallow in their sin to openly mock and reject GOD. Fear of GOD is no more. Understanding is no more. Men flaunt their behavior before ME in shows of anger and bitterness, wagging their tongues endlessly of their hatred of ME, their HOLY GOD and MAKER.

This is the end, MY children. I am lifting MY Hand of protection from the world that so openly rejects ME. No matter what men embrace and choose to believe, it all speaks of rejection of GOD of MY sacrifice for men on a cruel cross.

Soon I will pluck MY bride out of this evil-laden world to safekeeping and I will carry out MY wrath toward those who choose to reject and deny their GOD exists.

MY children you had a beginning. I initiated that beginning. I was there when you first gasped for breath. I am the ONE WHO brought you into being. Do you not care to know ME? Do you not care to spend time with your own MAKER? What on earth could be more important than to establish a relationship with the ONE WHO breaths life into you day after day? How could you be so disregardful?

Soon I am coming and so many will be left. So many do not know ME, so many choose to spend no time with ME, looking at the world as a better choice for their time. So many have no idea I exist. They have never even pursued ME.

I am sad over the things that are coming on the earth even now, but these things were told to you they would be coming. You deny that MY Book is real or that what you see happening is related to MY Book at all.

Children come to your senses. What does your life mean to you? Where will you spend eternity, unending eternity? Will it be in MY Presence in MY Kingdom with the GIVER of LIFE OR will you go the way of MY enemy into eternal outer darkness and destruction? What do you choose? If you want the latter, then continue to disregard ME, spend no time in MY Book, and focus on the world that offers you no real security or future. If you want to be part of MY Coming Kingdom then repent of your sin, surrender your life over to MY Care and Leadership, and spend time getting to know your GOD! Read MY Book and spend time in MY Presence now.

If WE do not get to know each other now, waiting will be too late. I will say to you when you stand before MY FATHER, “I never knew you!” The truth will sting as reality sets in that We will be for ever apart. This is a great day of loss as you will then turn into never ending eternity apart from MY Life-giving Presence.

Soon I return. Be sober. TIME IS SHORT. Make ready. I am coming soon, sooner than you think.

I, JESUS, Have Spoken

[b]
Isaiah 44:24 (KJV): Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Proverbs 1:7(KJV): The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Romans 1:28-32 (KJV): 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Luke 10:27 (KJV): And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV): 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2011
The Clothing of a Virtuous Woman
September 14, 2011

"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come" (Proverbs 31:25)

This testimony notes a vital aspect of the character of the virtuous woman eulogized in the final 22 verses of Proverbs 31. The writer composed it as an acrostic, with each of its verses beginning with the appropriate letter of the 22-letter Hebrew alphabet, probably suggesting thereby that one needs all the resources of human language in describing a truly ideal woman.

She is industrious in providing clothing for her family ("all her household are clothed with scarlet" and her own "clothing is silk and purple," because she "layeth her hands to the spindle"--Proverbs 31:21-22, 19). But more importantly, her spiritual clothing is strength and honor, more lovely even than beautiful garments.

Two great apostles of the New Testament give similar testimonies. Peter exhorted Christian wives not to emphasize outward appearance. "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price" (1 Peter 3:3-4).

Likewise the apostle Paul urged "that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works" (1 Timothy 2:9-10).

Thus the exhortation of Scripture is for Christian women to be primarily concerned with their spiritual clothing--strength of character, honour, quietness of spirit, and good works. "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised" (Proverbs 31:30). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2011
The Riches of His Grace
September 15, 2011

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace" (Ephesians 1:7)

The attributes of God are characterized by the "riches of His grace."  This amazing grace led Him to shed His blood as the price of our redemption.

No wonder men have developed the familiar acrostic for GRACE--"God’s Riches at Christ’s Expense."  "For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich" (2 Corinthians 8:9).

Paul seems again and again to try to find descriptions for these riches.  To the Romans he wrote of "the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering" (Romans 2:4) and of His plan to "make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of |his| mercy" (Romans 9:23).  Speaking of God’s mercy, he exclaims, "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" (Romans 11:33).

The inexhaustibility of these infinite depths of grace and mercy led Paul to call these attributes "the unsearchable riches of Christ" (Ephesians 3:cool.  Desiring that all believers might learn to appreciate the tremendous future they have in Christ, he prayed that "the eyes of your understanding being enlightened," somehow we might come to appreciate even now "the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints" (Ephesians 1:18).

Yet, marvelously rich and full though His grace is now, there is much more to come.  "God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, . . . That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-5, 7). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2011
God Is Love
September 16, 2011

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him" (1 John 4:16)

God is clearly "the Lord, the righteous judge" (2 Timothy 4:cool, but He is also "the God of love and peace" (2 Corinthians 13:11). Not only in our text verse but also in another place, we are reminded that "God is love" (1 John 4:cool.  Of all the attributes of God, His nature of love is the most definitive. God is love!

It was not His omnipotence nor His omniscience that constrained Him to create men and women in His image.  It must have been His nature of love, the desire for fellowship with beings like Himself.  There is not much revealed on this question--only hints.  "I have created him for my glory" (Isaiah 43:7).  "The LORD hath made all things for himself" (Proverbs 16:4).

But fellowship is a two-way relationship and requires freedom to choose on the part of both.  When man volitionally broke that fellowship, sin came into the world and God's creation purpose was to all appearances set aside.

But God is love!  He had not only a plan of creation but also a plan of salvation already in process.  He "saved us, . . . according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began" (2 Timothy 1:9).

And so "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:cool"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us" (1 John 3:1).  God is, indeed, a God of love! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2011

"God's Love For His Children"

If all My children could just realize and understand that Heaven and Hell are real places. If they could just get a glimpse of Heaven, they wouldn't want to miss it. It is such a wonderful, beautiful place. It's not like any place on earth. It is so much better than what you have already enjoyed. It is an amazing place. It is real. It is not a figment of someone's imagination.

Hell is the complete opposite of Heaven. It is so very dark and demonic. You couldn't begin to imagine the horrible things that take place there. I don't send My children to Hell. They choose to go there by rejecting My Son Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and not following Him. Why they reject My Son, who loves them so very much, can be mind-boggling at times. How My Heart weeps for those who choose not to go to Heaven.

But, I am a loving God who does not give up very easily. I am consistent and persistent. I am always trying to draw you closer to Me each and every day. I pursue you with My whole Heart, with everything that is within Me. But, I am also a gentleman, and I won't force you to love Me or to follow Me. It is your choice. It is your decision.

If you could only understand how much I want to bless My children, and pour My Love out upon each and everyone of you. I wouldn't hold anything back from you My little ones. I want to bless you and give you the abundant high life. I want to pour one blessing after another upon you.

But, I won't give you something that you want that could destroy you. I know the beginning from the end, and the end from the beginning. I know the future. I want you to have things that are good for you and not control you. For when things control you, then your life is out of balance. You must maintain good Godly balance in your lives. For I am a God of balance and order.

Now, come closer to Me My little ones. Feel the love that I have for you. Know and understand that Love. Don't reject it or Me, for My Heart is crying out to you this day to come closer and become more intimate with Me says the Lord your God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2011
Be careful brethren of what you watch, look, say, think, and do.
For unholiness and corruption are contagious.
It is easier to destroy than build.
It is easier to fall than climb.
It is easier to do nothing than to do something.
It is easier to rebel than to obey.
It is easier to do the easy thing than to do the difficult thing.
It is easier to curse than bless.
It is easier because this is the norm for the world.
It is easier to accuse than remain silent.
It is easier to jump on a band wagon and be part of the mob than the lone guy who will stand for Truth.

In this world because of SIN, it is normal and easier to fall than climb.

BUT HOLINESS SHOULD BE THE NORM!
Grace gave us the opportunity and ability to walk in HOLINESS.
Grace gave us the ability to get things right with God.
It gave us time for sanctification.

Holiness is a choice we must make daily.
It is not contagious as unholiness.
Unholiness is contagious because it is the norm of this world.
Holiness must be chosen through the Grace given to you.

May you make the choices to Glorify God making it home.

God bless brethren.

Haggai 2:12-13 (AMP)If one carries in the skirt of his garment flesh that is holy [because it has been offered in sacrifice to God], and with his skirt or the flaps of his garment he touches bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any kind of food, does what he touches become holy [dedicated to God's service exclusively]? And the priests answered, No! [Holiness is not infectious.]

13Then said Haggai, If one who is [ceremonially] unclean because he has come in contact with a dead body should touch any of these articles of food, shall it be [ceremonially] unclean? And the priests answered, It shall be unclean. [Unholiness is infectious.]

1 Corinthians 15:33(AMP) Do not be so deceived and misled! Evil companionships (communion, associations) corrupt and deprave good manners and morals and character.

Fire of God!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2011
The Foot of Pride
September 17, 2011

"Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me" (Psalm 36:11)

The contrast in this psalm is not only between good and evil, but more specifically between the prideful man who lives without fear of God and the God in whom godly men trust.

The description of the evil man (vv. 1-4) is an apt description of a modern-day humanist.  He is convinced that God, if He exists, does not intervene in the affairs of men.  He therefore sets himself up as an authority, deciding right and wrong on his own arbitrary scale.  He has "no fear of God" (v. 1), and arrogantly he "flattereth himself in his own eyes" (v. 2), speaking "iniquity and deceit" (v. 3).  He is foolish, and even his humanitarian deeds are not good, in the ultimate sense.  Furthermore, the modern-day humanist "abhorreth not evil" (v. 4), insisting that such sins as promiscuity, homosexuality, witchcraft, abortion, brainwashing of children in pantheistic evolution, etc., are, in reality, to be desired.

The contrast with God consists of a list of some of His majestic attributes in His dealing with men.  "Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast. How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light" (vv. 5-9).

The wicked with his "foot of pride" will ultimately fall (vv. 11-12).  But we can pray as David prayed, "O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart" (v. 10). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by johnblaze1: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2011
September 16, 2011: A letter from THE FATHER GOD, given to Sabrina:

I am your LORD and GOD, the ALMIGHTY, WHO speaks from heaven. I want you to know that I am a Very Righteous GOD and therefore will judge very fair, when everyone appears before MY Judgment Seat.

“I AM that I AM,” speaks: the ALMIGHTY from heaven. I have created you all for a purpose, the purpose is: to entertain and please your GOD. Have fully communion with your GOD in everything you do.

O’ yes, the earth is given to you to edit, to enjoy, but without your GOD nothing is pleasing to ME. Realize you are MY creations and that without your CREATOR nothing has value in MY Eyes. I want to be woven with you into everything you do. Know that I will also judge you in this. And that you will also receive a reward in this.

Intentional sin is unacceptable in MY Eyes. Still very many of MY children are committing willful sin, while they know fully well that this is unacceptable and goes against MY WORD. Why then do you commit adultery? Adultery with your GOD?

Do you not know that your body is a temple of MY HOLY SPIRIT? Do you not know that your body belongs to ME? And that you ought to serve ME in body, soul, and spirit? Why then do you commit temple robbery?

This is unacceptable and I will not allow it in MY HOLY KINGDOM. I am a Holy GOD and MY WORD says: Be Holy, for I am Holy. MY WORD is true and veritable and should be lived after.

You, generation of people, are living in the most grace given period that has ever been. Information is available in abundance next to MY HOLY WORD and yet you still cannot realize to live next to a Holy GOD.

Well, know that MY Judgments are poured out upon this earth and if you are not ready now as a Holy nation, as a Holy people, there is no hope for you. MY Judgments are poured out and stand ready to be poured out.

The most horrible time in history is about to break. They only wait on MY Word. Many have already lost their lives, many, very many. Only a few were really ready to meet their GOD in Holiness.

Be Holy, for I, GOD am Holy. This is a serious warning in an attempt to save MY children, as they are blind and do not know or want to believe what is coming. One day is light, and another day is complete darkness, panic, and chaos.

Will MY children be ready then to meet ME, their GOD? Will they be ready to come to ME with a clean conscience? Will they be free to come before MY THRONE OF GRACE? MY Grace is big, still, but the BLOOD of MY SON does not flow forever!

Awake now, be ready now! I shout it out of MY HEAVENLY THRONE: AWAKE NOW, BE READY NOW!!!!!!! Today everything is fine, today is a day of light. Tomorrow it can be eternal darkness for many.

Call after call WE have given, Words of Loving exhortation, if you so want to see it, and still you bury your hearts in the sand, believing that tomorrow will be okay.

If your hearts do not belong to ME in all things, through all things, the dust will never come off. Your hearts ought to be washed in the precious Living BLOOD of MY ONE TRUE SON: THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

HE is LORD and GOD over all. MY SON and I, WE are ONE. If you reject HIM, you reject ME. If you reject ME, you reject HIM. So come today, wholeheartedly, and put your hearts on OUR THRONE of Grace and ask MY SON to wash it clean with HIS PRECIOUS SHED BLOOD and to give you a heart of flesh, washed in purity and cleanliness.

Replace your hearts of stone who preach and live an own gospel, and come to US for a heart of flesh.

Your FATHER, if I am your FATHER, has spoken.

[b]Ecclesiastes 3:17 (KJV): I said in mine heart, GOD shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

2 Corinthians 5:10 (KJV): For we must all appear before the judgment seat of CHRIST; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Ecclesiastes 2:25 (NASB): For who can eat and who can have enjoyment without HIM?

Psalm 106:39 (KJV): Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

1 Corinthians 6:13 (KJV): Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV): 19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST which is in you, which ye have of GOD, and ye are not your own? 20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify GOD in your body, and in your spirit, which are GOD's.

1 Peter 1:16 (KJV): Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

John 12:48 (KJV): He that rejecteth ME, and receiveth not MY words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Ezekiel 36:26 (KJV): A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
Our God Is Everywhere
September 18, 2011

"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good" (Proverbs 15:3)

The God who created and made all things is not only omnipotent, He is omnipresent. "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him" (2 Chronicles 16:9).

David's insightful 139th psalm is certainly one of the most striking affirmations of God's omnipresence. "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee" (Psalm 139:8-12).

God's omnipresence, however, should not be understood in a pantheistic sense. Although He sees everyone and everything, that does not mean He is in everyone and everything. The creation did not create itself!

But since God is everywhere, He Himself cannot be seen anywhere. Jesus said concerning the Father, "Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape," but He also said, "I am come in my Father's name" (John 5:37, 43). "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father" (John 14:9).

It is also a wonderful revelation that the Holy Spirit of God now indwells every Christian believer, so this is another way in which God is everywhere--that is, wherever there are true Christians, God is there. "Therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6:20). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2011
Letter 159 A Letter Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan, September 15, 2011:

Daughter, these are MY Words. Write them down.

Children, I want to encourage you. I want to show MYSELF as the Ever-present Loving GOD. I am full of Love overflowing. MY Love is boundless. MY Love is Ever-present. There is no limit to MY Love! It is fruitful throughout the ages.

Soon MY Love will be pulled from the earth and MY Wrath will be forthcoming. It will flow over the earth. Those who remain faithful will avoid this catastrophe. You will not be subjected to MY Amazing, Consuming Wrath and Fire that is designated for evil man.

Children come with ME in the intimate place. Make time for MY Beautiful Face. MY Face is most Pleasing, Loving, and Kind. I bring peace and joy. In your private place with ME, I cover you with MY Peace and Joy and you are replenished again to live and work among the world and all its evil.

This time we share together is essential to making it through the short hours remaining. Yes, you will continue to see the world enter into its demise as it heads further down into evil and chaos. But you MY Loved ones will rise above it all on wings of eagles. I will lift you above the fray below and keep you safe in MY Loving Arms.

Yes, this hour is challenging and seems frightful as you wonder about the future. Put your hands in MINE and let the worries and troubles fall off your shoulders. I, GOD, control the future.

I have brought you to this moment to shine out for ME, out into a world of lost and hopeless people. You can reach them. Pray for them and I will deliver them to you to reach and care for. This is MY Plan to reach a fallen world through MY willing vessels, so few are willing.

Come give ME your voice, your hands, your feet. Let ME use you for MY Kingdom. You will not regret your choice to follow ME and to reach out to others by MY Leading. I can give you signs and wonders. I am willing. Ask for a miracle and I will give you a testimony following the miracle.

Reach out to lost outstretched hands seeking MY Salvation, MY Life, Bread, Way. Soon MY Hand will be pulled away. I will have taken out MY bride. I will take her with ME to her beautiful chambers and OUR Love together will be complete. The earth will know great loss, loss of MY bride’s presence, loss of MY SPIRIT within MY bride, who is upon the earth, and the loss of the Holy Hand of Protection.

So do not delay. Pursue ME daily. Come after ME with strong intent, as soon I will not be visible among you and your sadness will be great. Now is the hour to waken, to come alive, and to seek hard after ME!

Children, this is your LORD speaking. I want your presence before MY Face. Come before ME. Spend time. Let us eat of each other’s company and dine together upon each other’s conversation. Let us reason together. Let ME know you and I will let you know ME. This can only happen when WE meet together and you must deny yourselves the draw of the world to make this possible. I am a Jealous GOD desiring your company.

I will nourish you in these quiet moments that WE spend together. I will blanket you with MY Love and Comfort. Don’t deny ME. Don’t deny yourself the very thing you were created for: sweet communion with ME, your LORD. I will reward your faithfulness as I long to show MYSELF strong to you, I long to show MYSELF as your Everlasting FATHER and FOUNTAIN of LIFE and LOVE. Come and play in the FOUNTAIN—get your feet wet! MY Love waits to spoil you, to show you new things about MY DIETY, MY POWER, MY SPIRIT. This is where all this can take place—nowhere else. This is where MY Love shines brightest.

Love is waiting for you. Come into the secret place and be replenished and fortified for the dark is moving in and now is the time to be nourished by MY Rich Love and MY Outrageous Grace!

Come no matter who you are. I will meet you. You will be encouraged, loved, and cared for. This Love is not human love. It is a Greater Love! So come and experience the Great Love of GOD.

Soon I am coming and I ride on doves in the clouds. This hour approaches. Make yourself ready, cleaned by the Power of MY Book and the Blood of MY Cross and the Might of the HOLY SPIRIT.

I, GOD long for your company. MY Love waits only for a time: then the door closes. Be ready. Delay not!

This is your Compassionate KING,

Loving GOD,

JESUS!

[b]
John 3:36 (KJV): He that believeth on the SON hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the SON shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abideth on him.

Romans 1:18 (KJV): For the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Exodus 19:4 (KJV): Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto MYSELF.

Isaiah 40:31 (KJV): But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

John 6:51 (KJV): I am the LIVING BREAD which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this BREAD, he shall live for ever: and the BREAD that I will give is MY Flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Psalm 36:9 (KJV): For with THEE is the FOUNTAIN of LIFE: in THY Light shall we see Light.

Matthew 6:6 (KJV): But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy FATHER which is in secret; and thy FATHER which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
The Wickedness of Unbelief
September 19, 2011

"And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you" (Deuteronomy 13:10-11)

In context, this "wickedness" was the crime of rejecting and influencing others to reject the Lord.  While this is not a capital crime in a Christian context, this passage does show how God feels about the sin of unbelief--especially trying to persuade others into unbelief--in the infinite love and sacrifice of Christ who suffered and died for their sins.  "He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?" (Hebrews 10:28-29).

Unbelief in Christ is, in fact, the only sin which God cannot forgive, and thus is the most wicked sin of all.  Christ died for all our sins, and thus will provide full forgiveness for all who will accept His gift of salvation. Christ Himself said: "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3:18).

One of the final words of the Bible is the warning: "But the fearful, and unbelieving . . . shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:cool.  These are words spoken by the Lord Jesus, speaking of those who have spurned His sacrificial love.  It may seem a light thing in our modern society to ignore or reject Him, but it will eventually prove "a fearful thing" (Hebrews 10:31) to face Him in judgment. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
[shadow=red,left]Daily Manna[/shadow]

Only One Desire

TEXT: PSALM 27:1-14

"One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple" (Psalm 27:4).

It is a common saying that successful people don’t drift to the top; it takes strong desire, personal determination, disciplined life style and perseverance. A desire to be in the presence of God in His house is a lofty one that should be of interest to every living soul.

David in our text today expressed a solemn and deep desire of his heart to God in prayer. His prayer centred on his confidence in God to give him protection, security in the midst of his enemies and to dwell in the house of the Lord. The psalmist had enjoyed answer to prayers previously and he had confidence in what God could do through prayer of faith in future. Dwelling in the house of God was the one thing most treasured by him and he prayed for it with singleness of purpose. He knew that when we rest our case in His hand, He takes good care of us.

David constantly enumerated the benefits of being in God’s presence. His greatest desire was God’s daily presence but unfortunately this is not the greatest desire of many who claim to be Christians today. Some run to God only when they have problems and challenges of life. Others pray for temporal material things that cannot stand the test of time. David was appointed a king in Israel and for many years he did not come to the throne. He was severely persecuted by Saul who did all he could to terminate his life. He used the waiting period to learn more of God’s love, kindness, protection and divine purpose.

Waiting on God is not always easy. Many often think God doesn’t understand the urgency of their needs at such critical periods. It is a good thing to be in God’s presence and to seek His face continually. Do you have a delayed expectation? Stay in God’s presence and make good and profitable use of your waiting time to discover the perfect will of God for your life

Thought for the day: "God is never too late for those who wait for Him"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2011
Two Faithful Friends
September 20, 2011

"But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state. For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state" (Philippians 2:19-20)

Paul cited Timothy and Epaphroditus as two faithful ministry friends (Philippians 2:19-30). Their activities provide a great inventory to follow as we "work out |our| own salvation" (Philippians 2:12).

•Likeminded: The Greek word is isopsuchos, or "equal in soul." Effective ministry friendships agree in purpose (Amos 3:3).
•Genuine Care: The Holy Spirit used merimnao, a burden for others' needs. Philippians 2:2-4 lists the restrictions.
•Seek Christ's Things: Edify each other (1 Corinthians 14:12), focus on heavenly ideals (Colossians 3:1), and crave the kingdom and God's righteousness more than our welfare (Matthew 6:33).
•Serve Together: Timothy was to Paul like a "son with the father" serving with him "in the gospel" (Philippians 2:22). To be acceptable, that service must be in "righteousness, and peace, and joy" (Romans 14:17).
•Companion in Labor: Similarly, Epaphroditus is said to work with Paul (Philippians 2:25). As with Timothy, their focus was "to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith" (1 Thessalonians 3:2).
•Fellow Soldier: Military metaphors abound in the Bible, with a common thread of the spiritual warfare defined in Ephesians 6:10-18. We must "endure hardness" when we assist in the ministry (2 Timothy 2:3).
Not every Christian meets the excellence of these faithful friends. "Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?" (Proverbs 20:6). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Israel's sons did as they were told. Joseph gave them wagons and supplies
for their trip as Pharaoh had ordered. He gave each of them a change of
clothes, but he gave Benjamin three hundred pieces of silver and five
changes of clothes. Genesis 45:21-22 (GW)

I am brining change to all areas of life; some are obvious and many not.
The face of the landscapes are in change. Yes, even within you I am at work.
Do not fear what you do not know.

I am testing the tress of the forests. My Spirit is blowing over and through
them. The mature have learned to bow before me and bend in my ways.
Yet even in them pruning is necessary. The weak and inner decayed are
exposed. Many are yet to fall. They become a part of oncoming generations.

There are changes coming and you are to learn to recognize what is me.
Study my ways and do not be fearful. Listen for the sound of my voice. You
will find it has many tenors and tones. I am directing those who know me.

If you live in fear you do not know me. I am love. I bring fear to the
ungodly as their ways and progresses falter. It crumbles in my light, yet my
people will prosper.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2011

Gain Through Pain

TEXT: PSALM 34:1-22

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all" (Psalm 34:19).

Thought for the day: "The darker the night, the brighter the day"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2011
September 20, 2011: Letter from the LORD JESUS Given to Sabrina:

Last night I had two dreams, that the LORD has given me for this “I Am Coming” Letter:

First dream: I was in a train station and searched for the right train for my destination, but could not find him immediately. Then I saw he was standing right in front of me.

The train, destination Heaven, stands in front of your nose. He is signed with MY NAME. He is the only one that can bring you safely in MY KINGDOM. If you miss him, you miss Heaven. You miss the marriage supper of the Lamb, that stands ready to be served and consumed.

Everything is ready here MY children, everything is ready. I come quickly with MY Heavenly angels to rapture and carry you to MY Heavenlies, to your rooms, where you will be safe, while the earth will go through the worst tribulation ever.

Those who remain behind, are warned, and can still get a ticket for the Heavenly train, destination Heaven. This sounds unrealistic in your ears? Unrealistic this world will be, when she falls into the hands of MY enemy, MY arch-enemy number one: satan and his followers.

They have everything nicely planned and prepared to strike, once MY bride is removed and brought to safety in her Heavenly Rooms.

The train stands ready and MY Grace still allows that many can still enter. If you do not enter now, many will remain behind and then there is no train anymore; direction Heaven, but only the gruesome suffering under the rod of satan, MY arch-enemy number one. He has exalted himself against ME, against GOD, and I have banned him out of MY Heavenly KINGDOM, forever.

MY children, turn your back, and see the train! HE stands right in front of your nose, now is the time to get on board, soon it is too late. Once the train starts moving, it is too late. Then you shall beat yourselves on the chest and wonder why you have been so blind.

Many do not see the train, because their eyes are still focused on this world, as the enemy is blinding them. But this is the choice that you make for yourselves, MY children, if you remain behind, you have nobody to blame, except yourselves.

You are the ones who do not come on board of MY Heavenly train! You are the ones who look the other way. Therfore, this is a final call: COME ON BOARD !!! COME ON BOARD NOW! NOW is the time MY children, NOW! Soon it will be too late.

Then you will be left with sorrow in your hearts. Once the train starts moving, all doors are closed. COME NOW, MY children, please, come now.

Second dream: I had to go to a wedding and was already late because I could not find the right clothes.

MY children, does not MY WORD say that only those with the proper garment can enter MY KINGDOM and sit at the table? This is a serious warning for MY children.

Many are still looking for their garment, to the garment for the wedding. They are looking, because their garment is not ready. When the time is there, I only take those who are clothed with MY Wedding Garment. Those who still seek then, will be hopelessly too late.

NOW is the time to clothe yourselves with MY Wedding Garment. NOW! If you are not clothed now, you will be found naked, when I come to rapture MY beloved.

Clothe yourselves as it should: in HOLINESS and in REPENTANCE; in FEAR and TREMBLING for your GOD; in RESPECT and total DEPENDENCE upon your GOD; in total OBEDIENCE to MY WORD. These are the ingredients for MY Wedding Garment.

The time is short, I long for MY beloved, I am already coming, see the train and come on board in all intimacy with your GOD for ever and ever. Who comes? I am already here, who sees ME? Who hears ME? Who notices ME? Who notices the times? Who longs for pure intimacy with his or her GOD?

I am here, I stand ready. Be convinced that you also are ready, when the train starts moving…direction Heaven.

Your LORD and MASTER, BRIDEGROOM For Ever

[b]Revelation 19:9 (KJV): And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

Isaiah 26:20 (KJV): Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Ezekiel 28:16-17 (KJV): 16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of GOD: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Isaiah 14:12-15 (KJV): 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of GOD: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 13:6-22

Matthew 22:11-13 (KJV): 11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 16:15 (KJV): 15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
But God
September 21, 2011

"But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons" (Galatians 4:4-5)

God makes all the difference!  There was a time when the whole world was in bondage to sin and death. But God!

"But . . . God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, . . . To redeem them that were under the law," and because He did, "the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God" (Romans 8:21).

There was a problem, however, for every man individually was still a lost sinner, deserving to die under the righteous and well-deserved wrath of a Holy God.  But God!

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:cool.  He died for us, suffering in our place, because He loved us.  The issue is not yet settled, however, for how could a dead redeemer ever complete the work He was sent to do?  But God!

"But God raised him from the dead" (Acts 13:30).  The price for sin was for ever settled and done, so that God, in full righteousness and in mighty power, could raise His beloved Son, alive forevermore.

Yes, but we ourselves are still sinful--still dying. Our very nature keeps us still in bondage to sin, even though the price for our deliverance has been fully paid. But God!

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ. . . . For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:4-5, cool.  We cannot fully understand.  But God does not require us to understand--only to believe, and receive. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by plappville(f): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
Awesome GOD!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2011

Letter 161 Letter Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan on September 17, 2011

During my prayer time, the LORD led me to read Chapter 3 of the Book of Amos through the end of the book—then HE dictated to me this letter:

Write it down:

This book of Amos, the book of Amos the Israelites turned their back to ME and so they suffered the consequences of their decision, and yes it is happening once more MY daughter. Israel has rejected MY Truth that I am her ONE and only SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. Soon she will taste the result of her rejection of her LORD MESSIAH.

The world will continue to move in around her and blast her from all sides with the evil from their mouths. Soon, very soon, she will know what it means to reject her True GOD, I, JESUS!

The world will also learn the meaning of MY Wrath from attempting to destroy the apple of MY Eye! I will make them regret this tyranny against ME. Soon enough, the regret will be great.

MY bride, I am coming. The hour collapses on itself. Time is running out. O’ the people doubt: they think these Words are untrue. But they are True from the foundation of the earth.

I am coming, MY daughter. I will remove MY bride, put her away safely, and then I will deal with evil men who know ME not. Soon, the hour is at hand. As wind passes over the sea to the land, so shall I pass over the land to retrieve MY bride: gather her unto MYSELF. The hour is at hand, the great hour of the rescue of the bride—so close. Be still. You can hear the footsteps of the angel’s horses riding in the air to bring out the lovely bride.

So mark MY Words, I will come to take MY true people, real believers, followers, those who sacrificed, loved without reservation, and without rejection. These are MY bride coming forth: watching, waiting, looking for ME.

MY children, I am the only hope for this lost world of evil. I am the only SAVIOR. There is no other. I am the BRIDEGROOM. I ask you to follow ME, worship ME, surrender to ME, die to the flesh for ME, embrace ME, sacrifice your time for ME, give up the world for ME. This is the mandate of GOD to be part of the coming Kingdom of GOD. If you cannot pick up your cross and follow ME, then I cannot bring you into MY Coming Eternal Kingdom.

Soon the world is going to cave in on itself. The world will collapse. Nothing will be reliable: not leaders, not finances, not any of the powers of the earth, all will be suspect and untrue. There will be nowhere to turn. Man lies to himself, so who can be trusted? Men will turn from side to side looking for safety, reliability, a fortress of security. It will not be.

Yes, the world seems reliable in that men move about as they always have, but the fabric of morality has eroded underfoot. There is no right doing, right thinking. The people want to satisfy their appetites with the worldly ways. They want to entertain themselves in a myriad of ways so they want the world to be successful and they pray daily for their world to survive and to be a safe haven, but they are asking GOD to fortify the world that undermines MY very Word, MY VERY BEING!

Children come back to your senses. Stop asking ME to save a world that lusts after evil and to repair a world that wreaks of wrong doing. MY children, mammon and GOD cannot coincide. You want the things of the world that satisfy your lust of the flesh and you want the things of GOD when it appeals to you. Children, I do not share MY Throne with any other. You must choose!

I am GOD unchanging, ALMIGHTY! I cannot bless your land that is filled now with evil pursuits and rejection of its GOD. The time has come for ME to rescue the bride, who has rejected mammon, lust for the world, lust for seeking men for security, lust for looking to evil men for answers into the future.

Children you sleep so very soundly. You do not see how the world you cohabitate with is steeped in evil: anti-God; antichrist; anti-holiness; anti-righteousness; anti-truth. It is the spirit of antichrist coming over the world.

Come apart! Come away! Come to ME. I am a Jealous GOD. I will not share you with the way of destruction, the path to demise. Come out from your lukewarm stupor. You think all is well. You have one hand on the Bible and the other hand you touch the unclean things of the world. You are corrupting yourself with half-truths and full lies.

Children look in the mirror: see the face of lust for the world. She is dying! Come away from her. Run to ME swift as a gazelle! Run to safety. You are distracted by satan himself. The world offers false truth, false beauty, false security.

Stop sleeping with the world and come away with ME! Wake, rise up, and come away with ME! This hour is closing down.

Pray for discernment!

Pray for opened eyes!

Pray for a full lamp!

Pray for a clean heart!

Pray for the washing of MY Blood!

All these things I will bring to you. Ask! You have but to cry out to ME! I will hear you. You are running out of time. Come to meet ME now! Get to know ME.

It is not about a building. It is about knowing the LIVING GOD! I can be known. Come, you need MY Salvation and MY LORDSHIP. Ask ME. I can deliver you.

This is JESUS
Desperate to save MY children!

Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV): For the LORD thy GOD is a consuming fire, even a Jealous GOD.

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.

Matthew 6:24 (KJV): No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon.

Luke 16:9 (KJV): And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Proverbs 6:5 (NKJV): Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, And like a bird from the hand of the fowler.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
Purified Seven Times
September 22, 2011

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever" (Psalm 12:6-7)

The preservation of the divinely given words of Scripture is incomparably superior to that of all other ancient writings. God has not allowed any of His words to "pass away," for Jesus said: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" (Matthew 24:35). They are, in fact, "for ever . . . settled in heaven" (Psalm 119:89).

Although all the original "autographs" of Moses, Paul, and the other human writers have long vanished from the earth (perhaps they have even been translated to heaven, with the ark of the covenant--note Revelation 11:19), God saw to it that dedicated Hebrew scribes and Christian scholars meticulously copied and recopied the writings through the centuries, so that we still have God’s Word to guide us today. Although there are variant readings in different manuscripts, the original words are there somewhere. Very few real questions remain about any of these, so we have the original Greek and Hebrew words to a high degree of accuracy.

Furthermore, the fires of: (1) anti-Christian persecution; (2) caviling humanistic philosophies; (3) literary criticism; (4) scientific skepticism; (5) pagan pantheism; (6) cultic distortions; and (7) apathetic indifference have again and again sought to destroy God’s Word, but all have failed. Not only is it the best seller of all time, but also translated into more languages than any other writings.

No matter what forces are directed against it, it always emerges brighter and surer than ever! Even this present generation will fail in all modern attempts to defeat the Holy Scriptures, for God will "preserve them from this generation for ever." HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2011

The Best Gift

TEXT: MATTHEW 1:18-25

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21).

The story was told of a very wealthy king who had a son and hundreds of hired servants. It was written in his "will" that the son should take the best gift but not more than one item of his father’s property after his death; the rest were to be inherited by the most senior of the hired servants. After the king’s death the son was to take the best gift and he chose the most senior of his father’s servant, and by implication inherited all the wealth of his father. Christ came in the form of a Servant, and He is God’s Best Gift to mankind.

Our text today exposes us to the betrothal of Mary to Joseph and the divine incarnation of Jesus. Christ’s coming into the world to salvage mankind is a proof of God’s love for humanity. There is no doubt that the circumstances that surrounded His birth proved His divinity. But the good news is that He came to liberate man from the bondage of sin.

Sin is the greatest problem of man, yet God made the best provision for our salvation. Jesus, meaning Saviour came to the world to save us because we cannot save ourselves. The angel affirmed: “She shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sin.”

Salvation from sin and its consequences is obtained through Christ’s sacrificial death. To obtain this gift of salvation, a sinner must acknowledge his sins, repent from them and accept Christ as Lord and personal Saviour. Like Joseph, we must choose to obey God for our salvation rather than seek the approval of others.

Thought for the day:  "A portion of heaven came to the world through the gift of Christ"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2011
Our Prayer: "God, Reveal Who You Are"

"Oh, God, be God! Oh, God, reveal your nature.
Show yourself forth for WHO YOU ARE.
Let the world know that God IS God and Lord of All.
This is the prayer of heaven and earth, a prayer for God to act and show Himself strong.
This is a prayer God will answer.
This is a prayer for you to pray.
Moreover, more of your life now must be devoted to prayer.
More of your life belongs to Me now, and I say,
"Pray!" Pray for My coming, pray for the freedom of the Muslim women, pray for the children to come up full of power and the Holy Spirit.
Pray for your church and your pastor.
Pray for the promises I have give you to be fulfilled, now in this hour.
Pray.
Pray, and I will answer.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2011
The Meaning of Man
September 23, 2011

"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" (Psalm 8:3-4)

This question has been posed as a rhetorical question by many generations of skeptics, especially in our present generation when the tremendous size of the universe is often used to argue that God, if He exists, could not possibly be interested in such a small speck of dust as our own planet.

But, essentially, the same argument was used against Job by one of his three "miserable comforters" (Job 16:2) over 3,500 years ago. "How then can man be justified with God? . . . that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?" (Job 25:4, 6). This dismal type of reasoning, however, is utterly fallacious. Significance is not a function of size, but of purposeful complexity, and the human brain is surely the most complex physical system in the entire universe, as acknowledged even by such an eminent atheistic scientist as Isaac Asimov. Rather than being insignificant nonentities, men and women have been created in the very image of God and are the objects of His redeeming love.

The most wonderful measure of man's importance is the fact that God, Himself, became a man! "Christ Jesus . . . being in the form of God, . . . took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:5-7) to be able to take our death penalty upon Himself. Furthermore, God's love for man is measured not only by His substitutionary death for our sins, but also by His eternal creative purpose for us. He has redeemed us so that "in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:7). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2011

The Word As a Lamp

TEXT: PROVERBS 6:20-24

"For the commandment is a lamp and the law is light, and reproofs of instruction are the way of life" (Proverbs 6:23).

John Quincy Adams said I have for many years made it a practice to read through the bible once every year. My custom is to read four, five chapters every morning immediately after rising from my bed. It employs about an hour of my time and seems to me the most suitable manner of beginning the day.

Our text today reveals the word of God as the truth of eternal certainty which is built upon the highest reason. The light of the Scripture is the sure light. By its authority, it is a law which our will must submit to. It is God’s commandment. In this life, we walk through a dark forest of evil. But the Bible can be our light to show us the way ahead so that we do not stumble as we walk.

To read the Bible is to take a trip to a fair land where the spirit is strengthened and faith renewed. The Bible helps us a lot in life; regular use causes loss of anxiety, decreases appetite for lying, cheating, stealing, hatred, immorality, greed etc. All the good things from the Saviour of the world is communicated to us through the Bible. The fundamental principle of the Bible is the ground work of human freedom. The whole inspiration of our civilization springs from the teachings of Christ in the Scripture. We must learn to make the Bible our guide in all matters of life. Indeed, it is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.

The way the Bible evolve is one of the mysteries of all time: a library of 66 books, yet one book. The Bible is indeed an invaluable and inexhaustible mine of knowledge and value. Do you want to make it through life and then to eternity? Then you must read, study, memorise and meditate upon the word of God until your life becomes the composite image of Christ, the living word.

Thought for the day:  "A single line in the Bible consoles more than all other books put together"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2011
My Fiery Love

My fiery love burns away all that is unholy.
It does not just singe, beloved, it completely burns away anything that tries to prevent My will from being accomplished in your lives.
Take delight in this truth.
Take delight, knowing that your God has a wonderful method of destroying all that is unholy in your heart.
I pronounce My fiery love on any heart that succumbs to My wooing.
Yes, I send to any heart that denounces the world and pronounces Me as King over that heart, a good dose of My fiery love.
It soothes and pampers, but it also burns, burns away completely anything that would hinder your growth.

Oh, the fiery love of the living God is something to hold in awe.
It is something to look on with reverent awe, for it supplies you with all that is necessary to grow and be strong in your walk.

I am a God Who possesses a fiery love for His beloved children.
I give this fiery love willingly.
I give it without measure.
Receive with a thankful heart, knowing that My work goes forth in any heart that surrenders to Me, any heart that calls Me Lord from its depths!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
For Thy Name's Sake
September 24, 2011

"For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me" (Psalm 31:3)

In this psalm of misery and mercy, we see David's testimony. "In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness" (Psalm 31:1). His faith was strong, but afflictions and opposition were on all sides. He appeals to God for relief (Psalm 31:2) and is confident of the reply, and that that reply will reflect God's omnipotence and grace. His total trust was in this benevolent God. "Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth" (v. 5), which, of course, was quoted by Christ at the moment of His death on the cross (Luke 23:46).

But note David's grounds for appeal to God for action: "For thy name's sake," as recorded in our text. David's heartfelt desire here is more than merely relief from his persecution, as desperate as was that need, but for the glory of God and the honour of His name.

God's name and reputation are at stake when His children are being persecuted. Indeed, the national leaders of Israel had frequently prayed for God to act on the same grounds (for example, see Exodus 32:12). Even in the New Testament we are encouraged to pray in that name: "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son" (John 14:13).

Even though we are always warranted in using this plea in our praying, we must do so in recognition of and submission to the fact that there are limitations. God will never contradict His nature or His Word, and in His sovereignty He knows better solutions to each problem than we can ask for. His greater plans must always take precedence. But when these prerequisites are recognized and accepted, the prayer in His name and for His glory is the one which prevails. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2011

Righteousness Pays

TEXT: PROVERBS 12:1-8

"The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand" (Proverbs 12:7).

The general perception of most people is that the society is so bad and so corrupt that it takes only a man with an iron cast will and strong constitution to keep his head above the murky waters of corruption and vices. And some Christians have become so discouraged as they fail to see the immediate benefits of being righteous.

Some people will be quick to blame the society or other people around them for choosing to misbehave when in actual fact the power to live right or wrong lies in our individual’s hand as shown in the passage. Building good relationships both at home and in the public is a matter of choice. There is a thin line that separates toeing the path of good behaviour and choosing to do otherwise.

While our passage confirms that it is God that gives believers grace to be righteous, it also shows that we have our responsibility in pursuing righteousness. The overriding thought and one of the most important lessons in the passage, however, is the recurrence of a comforting reminder that righteousness pays.

The passage presents the polarity in human behaviour, circumstances and the consequences of our actions. It is significant to see the two sides of a coin in the descriptions given in the passage as it draws a sharp contrast between a virtuous life and a life of vices, between good behaviour and wrong character. We learn that one who loves instruction, who is good, loves righteousness, speaks from an upright heart, has wisdom, among other demonstration of virtues in day to day interactions with fellow men will receive favour from the Lord, be blessed, be a blessing to others, be delivered from evil and his offspring will be established.

On the other hand, the passage also outlines the consequences of not living according to the divine principles of righteousness laid down by God. The choice is yours!

Thought for the day:  "Good behaviour is a matter of choice"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2011

September 24, 2011 Letter Given by Our LORD JESUS to Sabrina:

MY beloved children, the time is now very near. I AM now come very soon.

I have called many of you in deep intimacy and many of you have responded to this call of MINE. Many of you have already received dreams and visions and supernatural encounters with their GOD.

This is very pleasing to ME! I, GOD, am very pleased with this, as I want everyone to meet ME in this Special Place here on earth.

I have come children, to give you life in abundance, but especially in the spiritual realm, life in abundace in deep relationship and intimacy with your FATHER and GOD. Just as I was in deep relationship with MY FATHER here on earth, so it is HIS desire that you too are in deep relationship with HIM.

So come MY children, come! I cry again from MY HEART: COME! The day of MY Coming to get MY bride is scary close, much closer than many of you think. It is a day of great joy, but also a day of great sorrow.

I will hide MYSELF with MY bride for a time, and the antichrist will make great havoc here on earth to destroy everything that is MINE. Any glimmer of hope and glory that is still present then, he will destroy. He will not wait, as he awaits that day, he knows when his time will have come.

Do you also know when your time will have come? I tell you, that time is NOW, NOW MY children! NOW is the time to come and be ready!

O’ MY children, MY beloved creation, do not longer delay and come to your GOD now. Lay everything down in this life and seek your GOD, WHO is still waiting to meet you. Now is the time, the time is extremely urgent, as I, GOD come!

Be assured that you are ready to meet your GOD, if you are not ready, you will not hear the trumpet, that will sound soon for MY bride.

Many will be surprised when they discover that MY bride is gone, that the rapture has occured. Many will remain empty and in great despair, knowing that now they will have to fight for their faith, a battle than can only be won by faith.

Many, very many, will lay down their lives for this faith. All this is described in MY WORD. They have waited too long, they thought they still had tomorrow, while their GOD has come today.

MY children, this is very serious, the time has elapsed, the time is here, I, JESUS CHRIST, come for MY bride! I come! Be ready, for many of you and your loved ones are still not ready.

MY true bride is ready, she has been waiting patiently and long for her GOD. She has cleansed her heart with the washing of the water of MY WORD. She has come into the Intimate Place to meet her GOD, to be a sweet fragrance for HIM, her beloved.

She calls HIM, my BELOVED. Her GOD is everything to her, nothing in this life has some value without HIM, that is MY beloved. That is MY bride. She has cleansed herself and is washed in MY Precious Shed BLOOD.

She hears MY Voice, the Voice of her BELOVED. She is MY beloved, she is MY bride. I long for MY bride and I will soon deliver her from this world. She is safe from the antichrist.

She has heeded MY Words and has followed ME. Does not MY WORD say: Come, follow ME?

She has not turned her glance from ME, but her eyes and ears at all times kept on ME. She is MY beloved, the one for whom I have died, MY beloved bride.

Great shall be her reward and glory! O’ great delights are laid away for her, for MY beloved bride. Be patient MY bride, still a moment and your BRIDEGROOM is there! Still a moment …

Your Beloved, JESUS, CREATOR, REDEEMER, and BRIDEGROOM forever

[b]Daniel 1:17 (KJV): As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Acts 2:17 (KJV): And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Ezekiel 8:3 (KJV): And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

Daniel 4:5 (KJV): I saw a dream which made me afraid, and the thoughts upon my bed and the visions of my head troubled me.

2 Corinthians 12:1-4 (KJV): 1It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Acts 10:3 (KJV): He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.

Acts 18:9 (KJV): Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8a (KJV): 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed,

Joel 2:1-11

Revelation 7:14 (KJV): And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Song of Solomon 4:12-14 (KJV): 12A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed. 13Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard, 14Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:

Song of Solomon 2:3a (KJV): As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons.

Matthew 19:21 (KJV): Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
My Lord and My God
September 25, 2011

"And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God" (John 20:28)

Thomas has been called "doubting Thomas" because of his initial reluctance to believe in the Lord's resurrection, but neither the Lord nor the other disciples ever viewed him in such a light.  His later ministry, as the first missionary/martyr to India, speaks clearly of his great faith.

It is only in John's gospel that we have any specific insight into Thomas' character.  When the other disciples sought to dissuade Jesus from returning to Jerusalem, it was Thomas who urged, "Let us also go, that we may die with him" (John 11:16).  Thomas understood the dangers awaiting them, but was ready to go wherever Jesus desired him to go.  In the upper room when Jesus spoke of going away, Thomas, still willing to go with Him anywhere, was the only one to ask, "Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?" (John 14:5).  Then, just a few hours later, the Lord had been crucified, and soon "the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews" (John 20:19) as they hid themselves in the upper room.

But Thomas was not hiding!  The Scriptures do not say where he was when Jesus appeared in their midst, but he was not hiding there like the others.  He may well have been out working or witnessing, doing whatever he could to follow the Lord, but he (like the others) had failed to understand Jesus' promise that He would rise again.

When the other disciples reported that they had seen the resurrected Lord, Thomas, realizing the tremendous significance of such a miracle if it were true, insisted he must see the proof firsthand.  Then, when he saw the Lord, he showed a higher comprehension of what had taken place than any of the others, as he whispered in awe: "My Lord, and my God!" HMM

For more . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.