Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! (11001 Views)

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by yuzedo: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2011
Having sampled public opinion of mostly young people, It seems Goodluck/PDP is on a cruise (mainly due to political naivety of our generation and ethnic/religious fear Buhari emits)
, PDP may win this, Buhari needs a powerful coalition to take at least a third of the south, thats his only hope, the north h his,
That said, his proposed running mates are credible choices,
Team Buhari needs to embark on increased sensitization of people, cos Jonathan and his goons are using propaganda and smear campaign on Buhari effectively,
, It aint over till its over!  angry angry angry
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by bisiaet: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2011
I dont think ACN CPC can unsit PDP as things stand now in Nigeria political scene I seriously doubt it, though someone can never say never but the truth is to unsit a large party, ruling party like PDP as far as Nigeria is concern it will be difficult this is just the truth. I'm not PDP follower but the truth is come April poll PDP will remain in power and Gej will remain AS PRESIDENT till 2015. To be honest many dont even know CPC exist as a party but ACN is popular so if any good result will come up if both joins together it will because of ACN and I can bet it power tussle will begin on who take larger share of the cake at the end the way Buhari and Atiku crumbled Mega party dream so also this will crumble i'm very sure of this. But in whatever way they have decided to go I wish them best of luck. This is just my view.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
let us make sure that Buhari wins
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by bchindo: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
nawa o, some people restrict the north central to only plateau and benue states. What about niger, nassarawa, kogi and kwara states? It will only take a lunatic to think that gej can defeat buhari in these states.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Eyayomosko: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
good move there.i just pray they can be able to defect PDP. Ribadu is my man and no one else
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by haboosa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jarus:

Gbawe, I must confess in all honesty, your disposition to political issues(especially on this presidential politics) has been impressively statesmanly.
@ JARUS, what i suggest if we rea;;y want to oust PDP is that we should bring APGA,ANPP to the fold and field just only one candidate which must be very credible and highly reputable. I heart stick to RIBADU but my head is saying BUHARI  undecided because of his influence in the northern govt but nevertheless PDP is definitely going out this tym wink wink
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Dave6: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
If this alliance wants to put up a fight that is worthwhile with the PDP, they have to field Ribadu as their candidate; he is much popular with more people across the country than Buhari. So is ACN more popular than CPC.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by bchindo: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
evilspirit:

buhari/bakare
    gbam,   what   a   perfect  match.   I   pray   it   should   happen.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by naso2(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
yuzedo:

Having sampled public opinion of mostly young people[size=12pt][/size], It seems Goodluck/PDP is on a cruise (mainly due to political naivety of our generation and ethnic/religious fear Buhari emits)
, PDP may win this, Buhari needs a powerful coalition to take at least a third of the south, thats his only hope, the north h his,
That said, his proposed running mates are credible choices,
Team Buhari needs to embark on increased sensitization of people, cos Jonathan and his goons are using propaganda and smear campaign on Buhari effectively,
, It aint over till its over!  angry angry angry

People dont know that this factor will be pivotal in the elections. Ribadu will get his share of the young voters if fielded, but for buhari he is not even in the radar of  this strata of voters, infact a lot of them feel Buhari contibuted to this rot. I still dey laugh.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by naso2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
evilspirit:

buhari/bakare

Bakare will be a waste of political space. what voting group is he expected to appeal to?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by vikky09(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Buhari vs ribadu. This is return of idiagbon regime
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Dobxy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
Things are going to work out Favorably at least make we commot this People Deceiving People group
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by owobokiri(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
BUHARI WILL NOT RULE ME AGAIN. I am not a cow. Tinubu and co should be ready for the consequences of leading Nigeria into the hands of tribal champions. Everybody is shouting hossanah at the mention of Buhari and Ribadus names but when you get what you are asking for, dont regret. BTW, what is all these noise about Ribadu for? He was employed and paid by Obasanjo and the scope of his work was mapped out by the Ota General. So how come it is easy for Ribadu to be glorified while the man that employed him is treated like a scum? I dont get that.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by evilspirit: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
owobokiri:

BUHARI WILL NOT RULE ME AGAIN. I am not a cow. Tinubu and co should be ready for the consequences of leading Nigeria into the hands of tribal champions. Everybody is shouting hossanah at the mention of Buhari and Ribadus names but when you get what you are asking for, dont regret. BTW, what is all these noise about Ribadu for? He was employed and paid by Obasanjo and the scope of his work was mapped out by the Ota General. So how come it is easy for Ribadu to be glorified while the man that employed him is treated like a scum? I dont get that.

The question i will ask ribadu is simple.how come the man who at one time was the most corrupt governor(tinubu) is now your political mentor?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
owobokiri:

What you do not learn under righteous authority, you will learn under unrighteous authority. It is your choice. I don't know what you mean by not being a cow but sincerely, you are talking like one cos it is only a cow that is being treated the way PDP is treating the nation, yet they are comfortable with it.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Limaoscar: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
My question to OP is, Is there  an eventual  possibility of two personalities as both President and Vice-President from the North shocked shocked shocked?

2ndly how confident is this coalition of circumstance about defeating an entrenched Incumbent party.

Some of you  may be underestimating GEJ but don't ever blink with PDP in the saddle.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by hbrednic: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
PDP will win and win again,no matter the fomular oppositions want to use.
the so called opposition is so weak and lean that they barely exist in nigerian politics.
PDP is the platform and GEJ is the answer.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
hbrednic:

the so called opposition is so weak and lean that they barely exist in nigerian politics.

@OP, did you not type that because of your lazy mind? Or did you type that because you truly believe that PDP is the party that will move Nigeria forward? Hear Loud and clear, you will explain to your children what you did when this mess was going on. Lazy gluttons.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by johndoe200: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
hbrednic:

Please tell them, ACN and Buhari-bin-Laden are just trying to deceive people. The electorate are to enlightened now for these sort of tricks.

Say NO to corrupt criminal, jihadists like Buhari-bin-Laden. Ribadu is a joke, without any one telling you, don't you know that Tinubu and Ribadu should not be in the same party?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ziccoit: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
hbrednic:

PDP will win and win again[b],no matter the fomular oppositions want to use[/b].

On the first boldface you were totally wrong but for the second you were right. Take Osun state as an example. People pushed Adebisi Akande out of power in the name of change. The same formula that brought his successor in was used to defeat him in 2007 though this was not affirmed until almost four years after.

In the last 12 years Osun people have been voting in the name of change with an excellent personality. Oyo and Ogun states still remained with PDP because the opposition parties continuing holding their separate ground. That is why Oyo may still fall into PDP if the current trend is not arrested.

As of today the only opposition party in Nigeria is ACN. Others are either ethnic groups or PDP stooges. Two things are surely going to play bright to remove PDP hold on this country.
1. Strong opposition with ACN playing a major role

2. An Obamalike personalities in both the president and VP

With these PDP is gone.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by jumobi1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
ACN needs a Yoruba VP. Ginger Fashola and it's over, Anyways Go GEJ
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by sexybills: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]I dislike the candidature of Buhari cos of some statements  He made concerning islamizing the whole of Nigeria.

Islam should not be forced on anyone and surely cos of those statements  the South-South will never give Him any votes so also with the Christians considering Islam unregard for human lives
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
johndoe200:

Please tell them, ACN and Buhari-bin-Laden are just trying to deceive people. The electorate are to enlightened now for these sort of tricks.

Say NO to corrupt criminal, jihadists like Buhari-bin-Laden. Ribadu is a joke, without any one telling you, don't you know that Tinubu and Ribadu should not be in the same party?

@ Johndoe200, so what enlightenment has the electorate gotten now about PDP? What has changed in their policies and ways of doing things. Do you strongly believe that this PDP govt will take this nation out of the woods?

Your problem is dat you are part of the lazy generation, do nothing sidon look club. Buhari a Jihadists? Mention a single instance of that or are you still blindfolded with the tales by moonlight of your parents? You are a religious bigots and do not hang that on a credible man. The Jihadist are in PDP? They are the one throwing bombs in Jos, they are those who have sworn to make the country ungovernable for GEJ if he did not respect zoning, they are the one who destroyed a whole community - ODI in Bayelsa state because they are asking for their dues from govt, they are the ones who destroyed Gbaramatu village and destroyed innocent lives because their representatives like Ibori, Uduaghan, Igbinedion, Odili have stolen the collective wealth of the nation and yet did not rub off on the society. Those are the Jihaddist.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
I dont think  ACN ll be ready to play 2nd fiddle to any political party, most especially a new one
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Both guys are Northerners now and they are both Muslims, this cant be possible. At least one of them have to be from either the middle belt or the south not even minding religion (religious expect can be overlooked
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Intrepid1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
I wonder how you people sat down and determined that the inept, brash, religious-fanatic Buhari and Obasanjo's puppet Ribadu are the potential saviours of Nigeria. Not that Lucky and Sambo are better o!

Your problem is dat you are part of the lazy generation, do nothing sidon look club. Buhari a Jihadists? Mention a single instance of that or are you still blindfolded with the tales by moonlight of your parents? You are a religious bigots and do not hang that on a credible man. The Jihadist are in PDP? They are the one throwing bombs in Jos, they are those who have sworn to make the country ungovernable for GEJ if he did not respect zoning, they are the one who destroyed a whole community - ODI in Bayelsa state because they are asking for their dues from govt, they are the ones who destroyed Gbaramatu village and destroyed innocent lives because their representatives like Ibori, Uduaghan, Igbinedion, Odili have stolen the collective wealth of the nation and yet did not rub off on the society. Those are the Jihaddist.

@Ayybam, what the sonofabitch hell are you talking about? What IS a Jihadist? Were you in a coma when Buhari was moaning up and down for the imposition of Sharia?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Steadyangel(f): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
Agents in Nairaland,CPC n ACN agents I de greet una 4 d handwork e no easy, make una take am softly we no dey drag am,
This year is 4 PDP so u guys can go and tel ur boss dat their plans will not work instead dey will make 2011 election 2 b fun, 4 d northans dat re angry n try der best to get d seat should chill, cos GEJ IS D MAN
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
CARRY GO
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by hayo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
I think it is incredibly naive to think that a president can implement Sharia all over Nigeria. Is he the one who will pass the law at the national assembly?
Please give us better reasons to destroy Buhari's ambition. That is lame.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Steadyangel(f): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
Agents in Nairaland,CPC n ACN agents I de greet una 4 d handwork e no easy, make una take am softly we no dey drag am,
This year is 4 PDP so u guys can go and tel ur boss dat their plans will not work instead dey will make 2011 election 2 b fun, 4 d northans dat re angry n try der best to get d seat should chill, cos GEJ IS D MAN
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
CARRY GO
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by lightwall: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
We can't have Muslim as President and Vice at a time now, Can we?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Intrepid1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
I think it is incredibly naive to think that a president can implement Sharia all over Nigeria. Is he the one who will pass the law at the national assembly?
Please give us better reasons to destroy Buhari's ambition. That is lame.

Oga, stop talking crap! You must be incredibly uninformed and astonishingly retarded if you refuse to acknowledge the massive powers a 'Nigerian' President wields in this day and age. What's my business with Buhari's ambition? Am I running for President? The simple truth is that none of the jokers running for President at the moment is competent enough to lead us, finish!
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Ayybam, what the sonofabitch hell are you talking about? What IS a Jihadist? Were you in a coma when Buhari was moaning up and down for the imposition of Sharia?
[quote][/quote]

@ Intrepid, you do not have to be insulting. That is a valid character of a Jihadist? They are always angry when they are questioned? When was it Buhari was moaning up and down for the imposition of sharia? These are unfounded stories precisely targeted at destroying the credibility of a man who has character to cause positive change in the country. Buhari might be interested in Sharia but Mr, sharia is just a law. People studied these law in big universities abroad. I am a banker, people are researching into the the study of Islamic banking, why? because countries like Dubai, Saudi and Omar are developing strong financial institutions are money are being transfered there. There was a time Sanusi said if given a chance, all banks MDs will be shot dead. How many has he been able to shoot. People are free to express their opinions but that does not make them bad. That is not to say that I agree Buhari wanted imposition of sharia.

And INTREPID Jihadist is what we are talking about not Sharia. They are 2 different things but I have seen that your sense of reasoning has been darkened and you do not know your left from right. The Jihadist that I mentioned in PDP, can u deny there Jihad actions? IF U FAIL TO EXPLAIN THAT, THEN I WILL CONCLUDE YOUR SENSE OF REASONING HAS NOT ONLY BEEN DARKENED BUT DEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Convicted For Trying To Smuggle Nigerian Baby / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll / Abuja-based Company Drags PDP To Court Over Campaign Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.