Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! (11002 Views)

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by marvix(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
The sentiments on Nairaland is getting too much and supporters of the opposition are becoming too sentimental.

When did it suddenly become PDP that is the problem, pls can anyone tell me that al states controlled by the opposition are better than all states controlled by PDP.

I dont and wont hold brief for PDP, but a lot of us on this forum are making a mistake and they want others to join them in their band wagon style mistake.

Why should I blindly vote a Buhari ACN combination against the PDP, is Buhari actually better than GEJ

Why is it that all of a sudden everyone realises that Buhari is incorruptible, when he contested against Obj in 2003, why did you guys not clamour for him evn in 2007 he was unable to beat Yaradua and if yaradua's election had been nullified and they were asked to go for a rerun Yaradua would ahve trounced Buhari without batting an eyelid.

I have reason to believe that ethnicity is becoming a real incentive to those advocating for ousting the PDP.

I have posited that it is wrong to think that sacking PDP will solve all our problems as a nation, just like we thought that asking the military to go would solve all our problems, guys look back to the period between 1995 to 1999 didnt all these professional opposition to government feed us the belief that the exit of the military would lead us to paradise, 12 years after the exit of the military they have found a new enemy the PDP, what will happen if ever Buhari or Ribadu gets there, these same people will be dienchanted if they do not have access to the booty as they expected or they would be part of the artrangement sharing the booty.

I am not against the opposition coming together but then we are making a big mistake if we think that once we sack PDP from the presidency our woes are over, in my humble opinion, who ever leads at the Local Government levels os more important than who becomes president, the members representing us at our various local councils and state assemblies are more important than who will be in Aso rock after MAy 2011, the govs and senators are more critical to our development as a nation.

We accuse Goodluck of sharing N1tr to state govs just to get their support, are the opposition states not part of the share, what have they done with their share of N1tr, what is the essence of having excess crude account and owing oil marketers their subsidy allowance and thereby subjecting the masses to sleepless nights at fuel stations, A president who in his first budget equally allocated almost N1tr to education when defence got about N350b, a president who is interested in what they say about him, he quickly asked his children to stay home when we started complaining, gosh!!!! an angel I know is better than a spirit i dont know.

Buhari belongs to Nigerias past Goodluck is present tense pls Ribadu should patiently wait cos he is the future, when you understand your position you can never be frustrated!!!
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by lagcity(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
uplawal:

As far as i know,its only the Sharia that can make Nigeria best,no compromise in the Sharia law,cos its the law of God,as long as its taken from the Quran though and not hadith.

[b]As for the thieve as God said,cut off thier hands.[/b]As those that cause corruption/mischief on the land,kill them.

its all we need,and not just manmade laws that uses sentiments to intertpret,Ribadu and Buhari my choice

uplawal, are you sure God said all of these?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
marvix:

The sentiments on Nairaland is getting too much and supporters of the opposition are becoming too sentimental.

When did it suddenly become PDP that is the problem, pls can anyone tell me that al states controlled by the opposition are better than all states controlled by PDP.

I dont and wont hold brief for PDP, but a lot of us on this forum are making a mistake and they want others to join them in their band wagon style mistake.

Why should I blindly vote a Buhari ACN combination against the PDP, is Buhari actually better than GEJ

Why is it that all of a sudden everyone realises that Buhari is incorruptible, when he contested against Obj in 2003, why did you guys not clamour for him evn in 2007 he was unable to beat Yaradua and if yaradua's election had been nullified and they were asked to go for a rerun Yaradua would ahve trounced Buhari without batting an eyelid.

I have reason to believe that ethnicity is becoming a real incentive to those advocating for ousting the PDP.

I have posited that it is wrong to think that sacking PDP will solve all our problems as a nation, just like we thought that asking the military to go would solve all our problems, guys look back to the period between 1995 to 1999 didnt all these professional opposition to government feed us the belief that the exit of the military would lead us to paradise, 12 years after the exit of the military they have found a new enemy the PDP, what will happen if ever Buhari or Ribadu gets there, these same people will be dienchanted if they do not have access to the booty as they expected or they would be part of the artrangement sharing the booty.

I am not against the opposition coming together but then we are making a big mistake if we think that once we sack PDP from the presidency our woes are over, in my humble opinion, who ever leads at the Local Government levels os more important than who becomes president, the members representing us at our various local councils and state assemblies are more important than who will be in Aso rock after MAy 2011, the govs and senators are more critical to our development as a nation.

We accuse Goodluck of sharing N1tr to state govs just to get their support, are the opposition states not part of the share, what have they done with their share of N1tr, what is the essence of having excess crude account and owing oil marketers their subsidy allowance and thereby subjecting the masses to sleepless nights at fuel stations, A president who in his first budget equally allocated almost N1tr to education when defence got about N350b, a president who is interested in what they say about him, he quickly asked his children to stay home when we started complaining, gosh!!!! an angel I know is better than a spirit i dont know.

Buhari belongs to Nigerias past Goodluck is present tense pls Ribadu should patiently wait cos he is the future, when you understand your position you can never be frustrated!!!

The meaning of all this trash is that we should continue to stand the useless group of individuals in PDP like Bode George, Akala, OBJ, Adedibu, Omisore, Oyinlola or GEJ and his Anenih Godfather?

God forbid bad thing.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by marvix(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
dayokanu:

The meaning of all this trash is that we should continue to stand the useless group of individuals in PDP like Bode George, Akala, OBJ, Adedibu, Omisore, Oyinlola or GEJ and his Anenih Godfather?

God forbid bad thing.

Dayokanu I believe those are the only PDP members you know.

I never knew that only these people make the PDP.

Sorry I am not planning to vote for PDP but i intend to vote credible candidate.

Instead of all this clamour of Jonathan been compromised, we should remove the compromise or Buahri and Ribadu will be in bigger trouble if they manage to win without their party being in the majority.

It is not for us to do the work of the politicians, If they can not invest ingiving their parties national appeal then you cant blame the PDP for having national spread.

Is it news that ACN can not win a state in the north or east and ANPP cannot win elections in the whole south even if it had an angel running on its platform against a goat and cow in ACN and PDP.

The common denominator in the elections here in Nigeria is the PDP, if the PDP is not winning a state it is always the opposition can this be said of other parties, some can not win elections in their chairmans council!!!.

Let the best man win.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
We pray the best man win, But the best man can definitely not be the one who has Tony Anenih as his campaign charman
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Marvix
marvix:

Dayokanu I believe those are the only PDP members you know.

I never knew that only these people make the PDP.

Sorry I am not planning to vote for PDP but i intend to vote credible candidate.

Instead of all this clamour of Jonathan been compromised, we should remove the compromise or Buahri and Ribadu will be in bigger trouble if they manage to win without their party being in the majority.

It is not for us to do the work of the politicians, If they can not invest ingiving their parties national appeal then you cant blame the PDP for having national spread.

Is it news that ACN can not win a state in the north or east and ANPP cannot win elections in the whole south even if it had an angel running on its platform against a goat and cow in ACN and PDP.

The common denominator in the elections here in Nigeria is the PDP, if the PDP is not winning a state it is always the opposition can this be said of other parties, some can not win elections in their chairmans council!!!.

Let the best man win.

The question I have for you is this:

Can u tell us why Jonathan is the best man for the Job? Just some reasons why we should prefer Jonathan over Buhari. And u lied that ANPP cannot win any election in the south? Ajumobi won in Oyo State but OBJ rigged, Amosun won in Ogun also ANPP. There are other councillorship position won in oyo state by ANPP that Akala later sacked by executive powers. So your premise is wrong.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by deko24: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
im sure pastor tunde bakare is not contesting for any seat for one he is not a member of any political party,
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by cvibe: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
PDP Primaries

Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by cvibe: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
PDP Primaries

Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by marvix(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
ayubam:

@ Marvix
The question I have for you is this:

Can u tell us why Jonathan is the best man for the Job? Just some reasons why we should prefer Jonathan over Buhari. And u lied that ANPP cannot win any election in the south? Ajumobi won in Oyo State but OBJ rigged, Amosun won in Ogun also ANPP. There are other councillorship position won in oyo state by ANPP that Akala later sacked by executive powers. So your premise is wrong.

In my opinion Joanthan is the best man for the job because as it stands today he is the only man that is prepared for the job of president.

He is stable and understands the Nigerian political terrain.

He belongs to a political party that has a national spread.

He has shown capacity to engage the entire populace of this nation.

He knows where the shoe pinches, this can be seen in how he has ensured that fuel supply is not hampered even if we have to expend all our excess crude reserves, the delisting of textiles from the import prohibition list after granting a N200b facility to the local textile industry, his increase in the age of cars that can be imported into the country also has an impact on smuggling activities, he is a man who wants to play politics.

Goodluck Jonathan is a breath of fresh air considering his rise to his present position (you may not agree with this)

Goodluck Jonathan is the best man for the job because he has the backers who can deliver him to Aso Rock.

Goodluck Jonathan is the best man for the job because every Nigerian on the street can relate to his story.

Goodluck Jonathan is the best man for the job because he is SIMPLY THE BEST BMAN FOR THE JOB!!!
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Edywalex: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Let us learn 4rm Joshua as an example in d bible.Who so ever God as choosen no man shud put assunder.Buhari/Ribadu is jst a waste of time.GOD as choosen GEJ/SAMBO come 2011.Surely dey will win.Jst join d winning party and stop waisting ur foolish joint party.Embrace GEJ/SAMBO to make a better Nigeria,
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Edywalex: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
Let us learn 4rm Joshua as an example in d bible.Who so ever God as choosen no man shud put assunder.Buhari/Ribadu is jst a waste of time.GOD as choosen GEJ/SAMBO come 2011.Surely dey will win.Jst join d winning party and stop waisting ur foolish joint party.Embrace GEJ/SAMBO to make a better Nigeria,
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^ God spoke to you right?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Marvix,
marvix:

In my opinion Joanthan is the best man for the job because as it stands today he is the only man that is prepared for the job of president.

He is stable and understands the Nigerian political terrain.

He belongs to a political party that has a national spread.

He has shown capacity to engage the entire populace of this nation.

He knows where the shoe pinches, this can be seen in how he has ensured that fuel supply is not hampered even if we have to expend all our excess crude reserves, the delisting of textiles from the import prohibition list after granting a N200b facility to the local textile industry, his increase in the age of cars that can be imported into the country also has an impact on smuggling activities, he is a man who wants to play politics.

Goodluck Jonathan is a breath of fresh air considering his rise to his present position (you may not agree with this)

Goodluck Jonathan is the best man for the job because he has the backers who can deliver him to Aso Rock.

Goodluck Jonathan is the best man for the job because every Nigerian on the street can relate to his story.

Goodluck Jonathan is the best man for the job because he is SIMPLY THE BEST BMAN FOR THE JOB!!!

Now I know why Nigeria is in the present state it is. Clueless leaders and clueless followers. A man who wants to play politics not a man who really wants to solve Nigeria's biggest problem- CORRUPTION.

Who the backers are does not matter to you but just getting to Aso rock to do nothing.

Which story can we relate with? The Luck that has been a blessing to him and his family alone and not to Bayelsans and by extension Nigerians

Fresh air just like Obasanjo was the fresh air when we were just coming from crises and later experimented with the nations resources.

He ensures fuel supplies at whatever cost, open the borders, and gave loan to textile industries and increase their competition from foreign counterparts the way OBJ opened China town In Lagos?

That is the economic model you want us to follow?

So if Jonathan had been in CPC, how many state can his story persuade to get their votes?

You are part of the lazy generation, sidon look that want business as usual. As far as I am concern, Jonathan is simply an opportunist whose rise to power is just because every people deserve the kind of leader they have.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Lagcity,yeah,the Almighty said it in Surah 5:38,that would be ok for Nigeria.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2011
Edywalex:

Let us learn 4rm Joshua as an example in d bible.Who so ever God as choosen no man shud put assunder.Buhari/Ribadu is jst a waste of time.GOD as choosen GEJ/SAMBO come 2011.Surely dey will win.Jst join d winning party and stop waisting your foolish joint party.Embrace GEJ/SAMBO to make a better Nigeria,

Your post is funny. What kind of a man was Joshua and how did he become Moses' successor? That a man wins election does not mean he is the will of God oooooooo. Stop this religious mentality. Else, King Ahab, Saul, Herod and co were also King and did not mean that was God's will.

Stop deceiving us about Jonathan being God's will, you said that about OBJ and Yaradua yet we saw their end.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nsiman(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2011
B4 u think of any alliance unseating pdp, u have to study the parties base on their popn, geographic spread, popularity of the candidate etc. Gej to me is set to redeem us frm the shakles of dictatoral govt, that's why u think he's slow. Check out the PAC comittee he set up and one among their job was to recommend modalities to reduce govt expenses, i mean he wants to do that, lets support him to do more.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by dayokanu(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2011
How is a friend of Tony Anenih and OBJ going to fix government spending you self think am?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2011
Nsiman:

B4 u think of any alliance unseating pdp, u have to study the parties base on their popn, geographic spread, popularity of the candidate etc. Gej to me is set to redeem us frm the shakles of dictatoral govt, that's why u think he's slow. Check out the PAC comittee he set up and one among their job was to recommend modalities to reduce govt expenses, i mean he wants to do that, lets support him to do more.

Which redemption? With Akala, Daniel, Obj, Anenih, and other warlords being the backbone? Keep dreaming? Don't you know some level of autocracy to be a good leader?

And the PAC commitee, this is not the first time several commitees are being set up. The problem is not setting up commitee, the problem is stop participating in crime, corruption and stop being accomplice? Why bribing people $7K just to get ticket. A THRONE SECURED BY COMPROMISE CAN NEVER PRODUCE GOOD GOVERNANCE. It is a law, Whatever takes you to the top will sustain you there.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by hbrednic: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2011
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN is the choosen one  cool  cool

the so called opposition can keep on dreaming ,they are 100% entitled to that.
when i look at baba basorun Tinubus ACN,i can only beg laugh.party of consensus,no voting,wife,son,son-inlaw pure nepot party.
na consensus una wan take rule Nigeria,God pass una  cheesy cheesy cheesy.

which one be CPC   one man-party without structure.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nsiman(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2011
@ ayubam, even buhari, ribadu etc wldn't work in isolation from past leaders, because they make up the national council of states. I assure u that no govt will prosecute past corrupt leaders instead the leader will look 4 ways to stop/reduce corruption. Why didn't Ribadu charge obj and atiku?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2011
hbrednic:

GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN is the choosen one  cool  cool

the so called opposition can keep on dreaming ,they are 100% entitled to that.
when i look at baba basorun Tinubus ACN,i can only beg laugh.party of consensus,no voting,wife,son,son-inlaw pure nepot party.
na consensus una wan take rule Nigeria,God pass una  cheesy cheesy cheesy.

which one be CPC   one man-party without structure.

GoodLuck is the chosen one? I pity you, You will explain to your children your efforts when all these rubish was going on? Lazy people that always surrender their will to imcumbency. So what has Jonathan done to be a chosen one, Nigerians, so disillusioned and uneducated. That is why bad governance thrives in the society. Remove Jonathan from PDP, what achievement can he boast of. How many of you can bless OBJ for what he has done in Nigeria? Even if you will do for this purpose, the society thinks otherwise. He is a thief and will support thief. That ws why Late President Yaradua dissociated himself from OBJ.

Vote PDP out of power if you wan change in this country
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Genius100: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Mark my words. If the ticket turns out to be Buhari and Ngige, they will be soundly trounced by Jonathan. However if Okonja Iweala is the running mate, they may stand a chance.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by ayubam: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2011
Nsiman:

@ ayubam, even buhari, ribadu etc wldn't work in isolation from past leaders, because they make up the national council of states. I assure u that no govt will prosecute past corrupt leaders instead the leader will look 4 ways to stop/reduce corruption. Why didn't Ribadu charge obj and atiku?

While I am not really an advocate of probing past leader, there are some who have deliberately dig a hole in our treasury to continuously rip us off as a nation. We need a man that will close up tht whole. That way I assure you this guys will run dry? EG if PHCN works well, what do you think will happen to Mikano? If the govt embarks on rapid agriculturl development, there will be liberation of monopolistic tendency that they have turn the nation into. Our oil wells in the hand of past generals could be revoked. How did they get that? This is how to stop the mess in the country. And for sure, I talk only for Buhari. I am not deceived by this generational shift you are talking about a young man. Daniel, bankole, Oyinlola, Fayose and co are young men but they have shown us their looting tendencies. Ribadu cannot probe obj and atiku cos there is no structure for it yet. They will simply sack him the way Yaradua sacked him when he disgraced Ibori who bank rolled his campaign.

Besides, I am not sure of Ribadu's ability for infracstructural devt, leadership tendencies and co. Buhari is a tested leader. He has been tested and found capable. He works well with both xtians and muslims alike, stop believing what these looters are hanging on him. They are looters, and they cannot deny that. They dont serve God truly but will rather tag a man who is a passionate muslim a fundamentalist.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nsiman(m): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2011
@ ayubam' I hate recycling of leaders, gej is my 1st choice then Ribadu my 2nd. Buhari's admin as a dictator, chair of ptf during the late Abacha's regime were sectional. There's a thread running here "why general mohammadu buhari should not contest presidential election in nigeria". Check out
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nsiman(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2011
@ ayubam, Lest i forget, what is buhari's major source of income that he contests presidential election every election year?
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by hbrednic: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2011
ayubam:

GoodLuck is the chosen one? I pity you, You will explain to your children your efforts when all these rubish was going on? Lazy people that always surrender their will to imcumbency. So what has Jonathan done to be a chosen one, Nigerians, so disillusioned and uneducated. That is why bad governance thrives in the society. Remove Jonathan from PDP, what achievement can he boast of. How many of you can bless OBJ for what he has done in Nigeria? Even if you will do for this purpose, the society thinks otherwise. He is a thief and will support thief. That ws why Late President Yaradua dissociated himself from OBJ.

Vote PDP out of power if you wan change in this country

We are gentle and unassuming like THE MIGHTY JONATHAN,we dont return jabs,So thanks for the insults  grin  grin grin
you are fighting a lost cause, Buhari is going no where with his CPC one man party,but he can go on and contest for the sake of democrazy.

Our vote will go to the one and only true servant leader Nigeria has ever had,his name is GEJ.
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by dante147: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2011
I'm laughing @ all this foolish cowardice! You all think that Northern presidential candidate and northern vice presidential candidate co-lotion gonna work?? grin,
Nothing absolutely Nothing gonna stop PDP  GEJ Is a candidate of well meaning Nigerians!!!! Buhary and directionless Rebadu w who is an errant boy to PDP are going to fail just like the way their sinking and ambitious country man Atiku failed even lost the vote from his own local government and entire state in general to Mighty Gej. I'm not a fancy of PDP but i know nothing gonna stop Gej!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let watch and see  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by NewsMonste(m): 2:03am On Jan 22, 2011
Buhari/Ribadu?

With all due respects, such a team would only survive in Afhganistan, Iraq or Yemeni elections. Not in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Beaf: 2:44am On Jan 22, 2011
So what happened to the coming together of the religious extremist and the drug baron (Buhari and Tinubu)? Two useless men, birds of a feather flock together.

[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011!!![/size]
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 22, 2011
dayokanu:

ACN might not be angels but when we compare them to PDP its just way off.

In the SW, WHo are the leaders of PDP?

Isiaka Adeleke (Governor of the state in 1991, Current Senator),

Iyiola Omisore (Deputy Governor 1999-2003, Murder suspect of Attorney general Bola-Ige, Senator for 8yrs), And

Olagunsoye Oyinlola(Governor of lagos State 1993, Suspected conspirator in the murder of Kudirat Abiola, Governor of Osun State 2003-2010)

Musiliu Obanikoro (Senator, Governorship candidate, Suspected conspirator in the murder of Funsho Williams.

Bode George Military Governor, Chaiman of NPA currently lounging in prison for embezzlement.

Teslim Folarin Current Senate leader, Suspect in the Murder of Eleweomo.

Alao-Akala -

OBJ- 11yrs as President, Hated in his community, Hated in his region, $16bn Power project money etc
Show me your leaders and I would tell what you represent

Likewise TINUBU FATHER OF DRUG ADDICTS and dealer,CORRUPT AND WHO KNOWS(FUNSHO WILLIAMS SUSPECT NO 1)
RIBADU-GESTAPO EFCC LEADER AND OBJ BULLDOG
BUHARI TO BE COOPTED,DICTATOR AND JIHADIST
BISI AKANDE,CEREMONIAL CHAIRMAN
CHRIS INGIGE(OKIJA PRIEST AND RITUALIST)
ACN(FAMILY AND REGIONAL PARTY FOR THUGS)
Re: CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2011
Now i know why Nigerians are suffering and will continue to suffer

Nigerians are naturally corrupt people (FACT)

If you can call someone who came out from the room of corruption God sent, then there's no longer HOPE for this country.

I knew this before and i have always said it that this generation is a failure just like their fathers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll / Abuja-based Company Drags PDP To Court Over Campaign Debt / EFCC: AGF Malami Clears Air On Conspiring Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.