Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,210 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29961 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Phate07(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

thanks u know we (including you) bitches need to stick together

Lol. cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2011
@Aminalib,

If a younger girl, much smaller than you in physique, you meet at a shop and she lands you 4 hot slaps, How many of you would walk away because you are older and physically stronger than her?

If you know a man is stronger than you then why attack him physically in the first place?

Its like a guy going to slap Mayweather, Shaq or Klitscko and you expect him to walk away just because Shaq, Klitscko and Mayweather are stronger then you.

If you mush, be prepared to get a mush back, If you slap, be prepared to get a slap back
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2011
well me and another girl is not the same as a man and woman, first off i would not go around hitting people without expecting a response, but a man really should not put hands on a lady, unless he wants to wake up with hot grits on his face,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2011
Girl! Your arse is from TEXAS! You know how we do them hot grits! I prefer hot catfish grease!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2011
A humble woman is a goddess,just like a humble man is a god.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2011
lmaooo, yes texas stand up!, lol hot fish grease, yea thats a good call too,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

well me and another girl is not the same as a man and woman, first off i would not go around hitting people without expecting a response, but a man really should not put hands on a lady, unless he wants to wake up with hot grits on his face,

Whats the difference,

The excuse is that a woman is not as strong as a man right? I am now asking you if a woman not as strong as you slaps you 4 times, You in the same token that you expect a man to walk away, Should also walk away from the weaker lady?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MLSwiss: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2011
Why the hell will I slap my man in the first place? That's called ABUSE !! And it's only natural for him to retaliate . . . I DO NOT believe in domestic violence from both male and female. But if I slap my man, I definitely expect him to slap me back. wtf?

And people who are saying it's not the same, that's plain BULLSH*T. Violence is violence regardless of who does it. It is wrong and there should be NO justification for it. Saying 'it's different for the females' makes no sense. Women should really stop making silly excuses just because they're 'women'. You're in no way more special than men.

I am stunned with certain replies I've read here.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2011
well we all know violence does not solve anything, the bigger person in me would walk away, why would i want to go to jail, YOU KNOW TEXAS DOES NOT PLAY when it comes to locking someone up grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2011
aminalib:

well we all know violence does not solve anything, the bigger person in me would walk away, why would i want to go to jail, YOU KNOW TEXAS DOES NOT PLAY when it comes to locking someone up grin

sometimes when provokes you dont use the common sense
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2011
so true
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2011
Amina, Basically you are saying you would walk away when a smaller lady slaps you 4 times. Good angel like you.

When are you coming to Dallas, I have a girl small in physique that loves to slap bigger girls like you and expect the bigger girl to walk away.

I would love you to meet with her.

M.L.Swiss:

Why the hell will I slap my man in the first place? That's called ABUSE !! And it's only natural for him to retaliate . . . I DO NOT believe in domestic violence from both male and females. But if I slap my man, I definitely expect him to slap me back. wtf?

And people who are saying it's not the same, that's plain BULLSH*T. Violence is violence regardless of who does it. It is wrong and there should be NO justification for it. Saying 'it's different for the females' makes no sense. Women should really stop making silly excuses just because they're 'women'. You're in no way more special than men.

I am stunned with certain replies I've read here.

May God bless you for the comment in bold
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2011
Some women persistently provokes,they are like wild fire.U got to be jesus to overcome their temptations.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2011
ok dayo, i look forward to the scatter grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On Jan 24, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

sometimes when provokes you dont use the common sense

It don't take much to provoke a psycho. You can simple smile and that mofo go crazy!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It don't take much to provoke a psycho. You can simple smile and that mofo go crazy!

well if you know that the person is a psycho why provoke   aint that being stup.id ?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 1:03am On Jan 24, 2011
Since women know that men are stronger why go and slap someone you know is stronger
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

well if you know that the person is a psycho why provoke   aint that silly ?

Why deal with a psycho in the first?Psychos deals with psychos
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2011
The same reason why you would hit a woman smaller than you knowing you are stronger than her.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2011
redsun:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2011
redsun:

The same reason you wouldn't know a person psycho until they show symptoms of psychosis.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2011
Its wrong for ANYONE to attack another partner first, When a man attack a woman first, he deserves hot water on his face, When a woman attacks a man first, she deserves a black eye.

We are talking about human beings and not a jungle
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by eldee(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2011
M.L.Swiss:

I'm officially a big fan of yours. grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 1:09am On Jan 24, 2011
^^ I was already a fan of ML Swiss before you
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The same reason why you would hit a woman smaller than you knowing you are stronger than her.

its about being smaller or big/bigger

most women are bigger or should say fat than their men but the men still bash them

men and women bash others becoz they know that your wont match up whether big or small and to them they think it will shut the other person or make them behave better or good
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2011
Bigger things fall harder.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs Chima,judging from your profile picture,are u gay? pro gay or gay basher?Don't get me wrong.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The same reason you wouldn't know a person psycho until they show symptoms of psychosis.

are you following what you are saying ?

you labelled the person already

Mrs.Chima:

so why you wouldnt know when you have already said s/he is a psycho
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2011
redsun:

Mrs Chima,judging from your profile picture,are u gay? pro gay or gay basher?Don't get me wrong.

I guess a man can be MRS. CHIMA.  I digress. We are going from WOMEN BEATING TO GAY BASHING? Are you nervous your identity will be exposed Mrs. Doubtfire?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dodger8(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2011
Looking at some of the replies here i still cant help but think that there are some really deluded people in here. You expect a man to  permanently show self restraint while you go around acting like a possessed creature. NEWSFLASH! Your sex does not give  you the right to misbehave, if  you happen to strike another human being then be prepared for whatever comes your way. Why that is so hard to understand baffles me,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Jan 24, 2011
A woman basher on the prowl!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by redsun(m): 1:23am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs is just a written  word in a virtual world

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.